Sub-Zero Vs Batman

Hulkerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hulkerine

I say Sub-Zero becuase he is one of the top martial artists in mortal Kombat. and has complete mastery of the cold and ice.

Sub - Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sub - Zero

... Well me...

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime

Subzero in hottly contested duel. Its hard for me to say either way. I just think SZ would win out.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Well Batman could make this fight very interesting with his Gadgets and Tech
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"Well Batman could make this fight very interesting with his Gadgets and Tech
"
Well ......

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh Gawd... not this Game
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"Oh Gawd... not this Game
"
What? That game was/is awesome!!!!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Oh Gawd... not this Game
"
What? That game was/is awesome!!!!!! "
Its Average at best...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Caligula

Batman takes it

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@King Saturn said:
" Oh Gawd... not this Game
"
It was stupid. Really stupid. Mortal Kombat went downhill after Mortal Kombat 4. The only exception was Shaolin Monks.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Subzero Finishes Him

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
It was stupid. Really stupid. Mortal Kombat went downhill after Mortal Kombat 4. The only exception was Shaolin Monks. "
I totally agree... and I hated the Gameplay. Any game that allows someone like Sonya Blade to be able to beat Wonder Woman needs to be canned immediately
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
It was stupid. Really stupid. Mortal Kombat went downhill after Mortal Kombat 4. The only exception was Shaolin Monks. "
I totally agree... and I hated the Gameplay. Any game that allows someone like Sonya Blade to be able to beat Wonder Woman needs to be canned immediately"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Thats so fanboyish. Thats one of the reasons why u disliked it? Come on bro theres a better reason than that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
I totally agree... and I hated the Gameplay. Any game that allows someone like Sonya Blade to be able to beat Wonder Woman needs to be canned immediately"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Thats so fanboyish. Thats one of the reasons why u disliked it? Come on bro theres a better reason than that. "
The Whole Concept Of The Game Was Lame... How The Hell Could Any MK Character Deal With Superman or Wonder Woman or The Flash ? It Was Stupid In Plot... and The Gameplay and Controls was just as weak as MK Armegeddon
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Thats so fanboyish. Thats one of the reasons why u disliked it? Come on bro theres a better reason than that. "
The Whole Concept Of The Game Was Lame... How The Hell Could Any MK Character Deal With Superman or Wonder Woman or The Flash ? It Was Stupid In Plot... and The Gameplay and Controls was just as weak as MK Armegeddon
"

Your right except for the actual game play.I found it it to be solid. Online though it was hard for me to get a match because of my crappy ass connection. GL, DS and Scorpion were the ones I owned people with.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2
@King Saturn said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
"

i liked the game,i found the gameplay amusing and there was the online mode
how they can fight Superman? they were weakned and the MK characthers got powered up,that is in the story mode
but yeah,the plot sucked
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Lantern Prime said:
"Come on bro theres a better reason than that. "
You're right. The concept of the game was garbage. Pairing up MK characters with characters that would generally mop the floor with them at regular levels isn't a good idea. And, the overall gameplay for the games was also garbage, as it has been for every Mortal Kombat that's been out since Deadly Alliance.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Scorpion is a supernatural spectre and a lot of DC characters are vulnerable to supernatural forces

Sub-Zero's freezing abilities are magic-based

Shang-Tsung is a sorcerer

Raiden is a god on the level of Thor

What you should be asking is how the hell does someone like Joker fight Superman

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2

Raiden is not a match to Thor ,in any way,shape or form

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Aronmorales

This would be a very "cool" fight, I say.......Sub-Zero. unless Bat's has an anti-freeze that works instantaneously.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"Come on bro theres a better reason than that. "
You're right. The concept of the game was garbage. Pairing up MK characters with characters that would generally mop the floor with them at regular levels isn't a good idea. And, the overall gameplay for the games was also garbage, as it has been for every Mortal Kombat that's been out since Deadly Alliance. "
I already covered this in an earlier thread. DS,  Catwoman, Lex Luthor and Batman are the only ones that are good pairings. Oh but watch you say "NO THEY CURBSTOMP THEM TOO!"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@m0ntyb0y said:
" Scorpion is a supernatural spectre and a lot of DC characters are vulnerable to supernatural forcesSub-Zero's freezing abilities are magic-basedShang-Tsung is a sorcererRaiden is a god on the level of ThorWhat you should be asking is how the hell does someone like Joker fight Superman "
some of these points arent that good here
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Lantern Prime said:
"  DS,  Catwoman, Lex Luthor and Batman are the only ones that are good pairings.
I somewhat agree with this.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
"@Lantern Prime said:
"  DS,  Catwoman, Lex Luthor and Batman are the only ones that are good pairings.
I somewhat agree with this."
I hope so. I wouldn't make snes not to.

Joker would pwn Superman
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By m0ntyb0y

Shang-Tsung is like Dr. Strange, he can give a lot of DC heroes trouble

Scorpion is like Ghostrider

Sub-Zero's ice is magical so he's like a magical Mr. Freeze

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
@m0ntyb0y said:
" Shang-Tsung is like Dr. Strange, he can give a lot of DC heroes troubleScorpion is like GhostriderSub-Zero's ice is magical so he's like a magical Mr. Freeze "
Shang Tsung is nothing like Dr. Strange...

Scorpion being like Ghost Rider is off too... since Scorpion doesnt have a Penance Stare...

Sub Zero is a Magical Mr. Freeeze ? Huh... how will that effect someone like Superman or Wonder Woman
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By m0ntyb0y

well magical freezing/ice attacks will hurt super-man a lot more than physical freezing ice attacks

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@Static Shock said:
I know this is old, but i just need to say, shaolin monks was garbage. Deception was the best 1 especially the conquest mode.
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sidney
@m0ntyb0y said:
"Scorpion is a supernatural spectre and a lot of DC characters are vulnerable to supernatural forcesSub-Zero's freezing abilities are magic-basedShang-Tsung is a sorcererRaiden is a god on the level of ThorWhat you should be asking is how the hell does someone like Joker fight Superman"

Scorpion would beat Superman.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Sub-Zero wins in the end.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MKF30

Sub-Zero takes this easily.....from a fighting point of view, Bats would give him a challenge to a point but once Sub says "Fuck this" and uses his powers, Bats=dead. Period. In the actual game/storyline of MKvs.DCU, Sub pretty much hurt Bats easily without straining or barely using his powers before Batman got up from his arm frozen solid then breaking the ice....All Sub would have to do is grab Bats, throw him against a wall and say "freeze" Game over lol.

Concerning the gameplay, since some people are speaking a little ill of it here like the static shock kid, MK rules dude so not sure what you're talking about. sure MK:SM was great but so is most MK games... actually just the 3D MK games were broken, not that great.  2D MK are fine, MK2, UMK3 and MKDC have good gameplay. I know being not only a huge MK fan and very knowledgable of the series thru out the years and because I'm a high level MK player, I play them all online and have for a while now. There's nothing wrong with the oldschool MK's which are still played a lot online MK2, UMK3 etc and MKA was actually much better then MK DA and MK D gameplay wise.

Secondly, MK is generally about powerful magic and superpowered humans much like some DC/Marvel people. So it really depends on the match up like anything else.

I was amused though by the amount of ignorance in the Cyrax vs. Gambit thread lol. Nobody knew anything deep about Cyrax til I posted. This Superman vs. some MK people now, it's simple. Superman has two weaknesses. Green K and Magic. MK is literally FILLED with powerful magic. I'm a superman fan, trust me but some people underestimate certain MK characters.