#1 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Saitama wants to test his strength against the Toriko verse.

Rules:

-Random encounter.

-Standard gear.

-Energies are equal.

-Battle takes place on an indestructible planet.

-Win by any means.

R1: Everyone is morals on and in character

R2 Saitama is bloodlusted and his opponent is morals on and in character

Bonus: Boros and Garou join Saitama. Everyone is bloodlusted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who does Saitama beat and why?

#2 Posted by FaradaySloth (5098 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 omnipotent arguments

#3 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Besides the outrageous omnipotent Saitama claims, who do you think he can beat.

#4 Posted by maestromage (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 4 beasts or cooking’s festival arc 4 kings. At most, post time skip 4 kings

#5 Posted by B3rnkastel (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Caps at the Four Beasts imo. Could he even hurt Mt.Turtle?

#6 Posted by EcoBlitz (3285 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at pre skip. Anything post skip probably kills him.

Sea Waves one shotting beasts that are in the 300+ range meanwhile country-continent level attack can’t damage level 130+

#7 Edited by Qawsedf234 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: Mount Turtle’s best feat is tanking a Canada wiping attack, while Saitama’s serious punch overpowered a surface level beam. Just doing pure area it’s 196.9 million mi² vs 3.855 million mi². I think he could handle some Gorumet World monsters, but anything really strong is beyond what he can handle (Base Bambina’s normal punch can crack an area that dwarfs the Earth for example).

A big issue might be the large speed gap though. Saitama’s speed is sort vague, either rely on scaling or vaguely canon statements from the OPM artist while most Torino characters have hard/more concrete speed feats.

#8 Posted by FaradaySloth (5098 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#9 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama beats em all with toon force.

#10 Posted by SocaJunkie (7639 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama doesn’t have toon force and he stops anywhere in early post-time skip, pre Enbu arc.

#11 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Kirkseven (1833 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: @limitlesssigil: original OPM webcomic Saitama is a toon parody. Toonforce.

You want to try and take him as a serious character, he gets beaten by a cat from Torikos world.

#14 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by B3rnkastel (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@qawsedf234:

:o Thanks for the detailed reply.

Isn't Saitama confirmed to be SOL at the minimum due to some statements from Murata or something involving Gorganshoop? Iirc,he said that the the projectiles Gorganshoop threw at Saitama were(or they should rightfully have been) SOL due to him being the best esper in the universe or something.

I do agree that his speed,along with others like Flashy Flash,Genos,and others is pretty vague and hard to place.

I also didn't even notice that there were additional rounds to this,but I'm still sticking with (them) stopping at The Four Beasts. Bambina would solo.

#17 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: original webcomic says differently. But okay, Saitama doesn't have toonforce cuz you said so.

#18 Posted by Qawsedf234 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@b3rnkastel: I mentioned Murata but he’s said his own quotes are just personal opinions and don’t always reflect ONE’s view of the world. Which is why I said it was vaguely canon. But even if you assume Saitama is sub-light he’d eventually run into a problem by the capture level 5,000+ people.

#19 Edited by Mee09 (5181 posts) - - Show Bio

@myleftbuttcheeksolos: I've read the webcomic. I read it back when the English translations were so bad for about a week I thought Saitama fought a Galaxy Buster (Boros). I embarrassed myself pretty badly and made sure to find proper translations ever since.

So I can tell you. That the web comic does not outright say Saitama has toonforce. It has said/hinted that Saitama doesn't know where his power truly came from. But I wouldn't say it's toonforce. The whole point of OPM isn't for Saitama to be unstoppable. It's for him to find an opponent that he actually has to go all out against. Him being unstoppable at this point in time isn't supposed to be the main focus. But I guess YouTuber's made everyone else forget this concept.

#20 Edited by SocaJunkie (7639 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: already gave where the proof for my claim lies. The entirety of the original webcomic. but you know better, so I'll take your word for it. Unless you have something to back it up. I'll wait too. 😉

#22 Posted by SocaJunkie (7639 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: should be easy for you to do the same. 😉

#25 Edited by SocaJunkie (7639 posts) - - Show Bio

@myleftbuttcheeksolos: Do the same? He doesn’t have toon force, it isn’t stated anywhere so I can’t post a scan of something that doesn’t exist.

#26 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: ONE answer in an interview."But in the end, even to this day I hadn't thought that writing the plot was hard. Thinking of a plot that involved a lot of thinking and cleverness for the main character to get over any obstacle requires a lot of experience and knowledge, so I think it's a bit too hard for me. In Saitama's case, all I have to do is have him show up to punch the problem away so I don't have to think too much about it."

Call it gag force, toon force, it's worse then Superman plot armor on the level of bugs Bunny.

Saitama's a toon/gag character. Taking him seriously, he loses to a cat.

#27 Edited by Raziel2014 (959 posts) - - Show Bio

he one shots the 4 beast with ease, and can probably handle beast up to level 500-1,000.

#28 Posted by lilcabbage (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Mt.Turtle

#29 Posted by Sy8000 (34629 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really think of anything below post Enbu 4HK that would beat him.

#30 Posted by lilcabbage (667 posts) - - Show Bio