Bizarro/lex(zod),etc

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 arctika  Online

Thinking Zod, Bizarro, Kara. I could see him using Flashtime to his advantage and get some kryptonite during that time Interesting topic for sure.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arctika: He can't take either one of them. Not even with Flash time. Kara would stomp him. Any Kryptonian worthy of scaling from Season 11 Smallville Superman would trump Flash. Like Zod. Which you mentioned.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By arctika  Online

@empressofdread: If he has kryptonite he can, if not then no. But in SV, Kara hasn't shown to have as fast speed feats as Clark. Kryptonians have been showed to be very weak against it in SV.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@empressofdread: If he has kryptonite he can, if not then no. But in SV, Kara hasn't shown to have as fast speed feats as Clark. Kryptonians have been showed to be very weak against it in SV.

She was actually shown to be Faster when she first came than Clark. She does not have the same feats but we know she easily as fast as season 7 Clark in season 7. When she blitzed him. But in season 11 Clark was shown to be stronger and more powerful than Kara. Which makes sense but that is beneficial for Supergirl. Since she scaled from a stronger Superman. She is basically a female Kryptonian.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By arctika  Online

@empressofdread: She could fly faster, true but I mean running wise. Clark even admits this himself in Season 11 comic to Batman when Batman tells him "you really are faster than a speeding bullet" Clark responds saying "you should have seen me before I could fly"

But yeah by S11, Clark had grown in power tremendously, end of Season 10 the plant moving feat, defeating at least an Avatar of Darkseid in Lionel's body and flying to Lois's plane in no time. But yeah S11 he had some experience already no doubt. I agree that at first Kara was on par in some ways, better than Clark(flying for example) but few seasons later Clark had pretty much become more powerful, reached his full potential no doubt. Also, random but are you really a chick or that just your name? I had a friend who I'd argue with he insisted only chicks watched Smallville but I told him that's not true at all. I'm a guy and never missed a show lol

DeepDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeepDerp

1. I love how people keep trying to pretend like they didn't state flashtime = speedsters point of view and instead treat it like it's some separate power up that every single speedster has and and acts like they've always had. The lowballing is getting desperate. Pico second feat included.. Lol does anyone bother saying this is Fox quicksilver and were allowing his school explosion feat to count. Jesus the amount of butthurt that cw characters cause is hilarious.

2. Flash solos every character on Smallville bloodlusted. No one is stopping phasing no one is ftl or even light speed. No one is doing anything but dying. If Kara couldn't stop flash then No one on Smallville is stopping him

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

(Phasing/bfr/time remanants)

Remnants*

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Who's the strongest character that Cw flash can take in your opinion cause he's Mftl and not a lot of character in Smallville can react to that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: He should be capable of defeating pre-season 6-7 Clark IMO. "in flash time", Smallville Clark is inherently FTL. But only FTL. I have not seen him react to anything faster than light. Picosecond feat carefully puts Flash above him.

Bart was faster. He was leaving Smallville Supes in the dust while running backwards. He should easily be up there with Flash and logically should be faster IMO. Because he also was inherently FTL/MFTL. Flash has to tap into the speed force and go into Flash time to be FTL. AFAIK there was no such limitation imposed on Smallville Flashes. This is just about the speed strictly IMO, as I watched Smallville a long time back.

As for defeating in combat. Smallville Superman is way more durable than anyone in CW Flash's universe. He has taken hits from Supergirl, Doomsday (the latter being physically more powerful than Superman and the former is close enough). Blunt force wise he is certainly way more durable than anything Flash has damaged till now. Season 10 Clark should solidly beat CW Flash in my opinion. Pre Season 6 Clark could lose. But Bart won't, he should be faster than CW Flash. Season 11 Clark is a legit comic book high tier from his feats, at least the ones that I have heard. He not only have planetary strength but was able to survive in the bleed/has planetary durability. He should easily defeat Flash.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 arctika  Online

Bart's speed seemed to be on a whole other level lol not just compared to Smallville Supes(who's fast in his own right) but in general live film, Bart is like unreal lol

DeepDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao I think it's hilarious that people are claiming Clark is ftl when I know for a fact they've seen the scans from season 10 comic proving unquestionably that he is not.

Getting your picture taken apparently = ftl but Barry taking his own selfie and beating the flash of the camera in season 1 apparently isn't. Because logic

Clark is not nor has he ever been light speed or ftl. Never has it been stated that he was. In in season 10 they introduced tech that Kryptonians need to be able to travel in space at ftl.

In season 10 bart had to absorb Clark's speed which was already amplified to match barts, and speed force storms that granted speed from around the world just to reach light speed. In season 9 Clark barely caught up to deadshots bullet

Clark gets his brains phased out of his skull as does everyone else because they're unbearably slow.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos all of em, but zod gets beat by flash first.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware. Tar asfar is back.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmaoo

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zod.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for devils_advocate
Devils_Advocate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ta-er solos

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@svckan1ggadkeio: they're maybe not as strong as what everyone is saying here but saying they're weak compared to the arrowverse metahumans is just wrong

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@svckan1ggadkeio: Yeah..and clark is also the dude Who moved à planet bigger than earth with his bar hands How can you believe that he's weak

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eobard21

@svckan1ggadkeio: Oh Yeah you're right about the size but it's still really impressive

About the season 10 thing where he failed to stop a failing spaceship, i believe it's just an inconstitency just like How Cw barry can make a nuclear bomb frozen for 30 mins/going through à breach Who closes in 2/3 picosecond but then can't beat a villain in 1 sec

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

Not really anyone once you hit season 6. He'd be faster than some of the villains but way to weak to be relevant.

Season 7 onward, good BJORKING luck Barry.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F-ing Flash wankers. He ain't doing crap to people who are either faster than S6 or S7 Clark or can take a real hit from him. Lol @ him taking Bizarro, Kara, or Zod.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: no need to use the word f lol