Strongest Seiya character Zeno could erase?

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Zokologue3

Definitely can't erase a gold saint.

Aldebaran, a fodder gold saints resisted existence erasure in saint seiya G when he was 14 years old.

Saga's galaxian explosion destroys both the souls and the body. And yet many ss character resisted this attack.

Saga destroyed ikki's body and soul (mangas only) and yet, the later came back to life a few month later and he was, after that, immune to his attacks. Because it was stated that an attack doesn't work twice on a saint, or if a saint witness an attack then he won't be affected by it.

So even a bronze saint can withstand zeno's erasure if he saw it once.

Athena's saints blessed by her are protected from erasure:

https://imgur.com/a/UmJvD

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deepderp: Run along now. Google+ is beginning to miss you.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Gold Saints resisting Zeno's Massive AoE Erasure. You put God saints and they still get erased.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@deepderp said:
@zokologue3 said:

Definitely can't erase a gold saint.

Aldebaran, a fodder gold saints resisted existence erasure in saint seiya G when he was 14 years old.

Saga's galaxian explosion destroys both the souls and the body. And yet many ss character resisted this attack.

Saga destroyed ikki's body and soul (mangas only) and yet, the later came back to life a few month later and he was, after that, immune to his attacks. Because it was stated that an attack doesn't work twice on a saint, so even a bronze saint can withstand zeno's erase if he saw it once.

Athena's saint are protected from erasure:

https://imgur.com/a/UmJvD

I wasn't replying to you. I know you are a troll who can convince himself of the most irrational things despite all the proofs you can throw at his face.

I barely could undertsnad what was even going on in that link..iot honestly looks like a bunch on nonsense and im not trolling. youre going to have to clairfy whats even happening there

Not my problem

the one thing i did see was "soul" zeno and gods of destructions erase your soul...you become nothing..you dont go to hell you dont go to heaven you cease to exist in anyway.

So does the galaxian explosion. Saint seiya characters have a lot hax. Like seiya coming back to life, on his own, after his soul was erased from existence and the circle of samsara by hades (saint seiya G)

Infact, cronus had to hide himself from the galaxian explosion despite being in his abstract cosmos form. He even destroyed shaka's illusion with his galaxian explosion

Also, the hakai of gods is not a hax.

In dragon ball you can counter anything by being strong enough. Examples:

Frieza tanking toppo's hakai

Frieza tanking Sidra's hakai

Goku tanking Sidra's hakai

Vegeta boxing toppo despite the hakai energy surrounding him

Vegeta destroying toppo's hakai with his final explosion.

never heard any stament or seen any stament from these characters that galaxian explosion erases your soul...or even does anything more than nuke level damage

Then you are terribly misinformed about saint seiya.

It doesn't surprise me since the only things that dragon ball fans hold from other franchises is their "weaknesses"+ a lot of bad faith.

"What do you know about superman?"

"ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE IS WEAK AGAINST A ROCK. GOKU STOMPS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Galaxian explosion destroying incorporal beings: https://imgur.com/a/B9qI8

Let me guess : "I can't read it, there are too many words." I'll save you time. It's in the third picture.

And nuke level damage. lol:

No Caption Provided

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a silver. Don't know why DB fans like to use so many fallacies "well they don't have feats to support they can't survive his specific erasure (nevermind characters in seiya have survived this type of attack) therefore they cannot survive his erasure.

mind boggling stuff.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou: well honestly people use that against db characters all the time.

That’s usually why people say hax beats db characters.

Because they don’t have specific feats showing them resisting hax.

It’s not just db fans that do it, it’s all of comicvine that does it lol.

If a character doesn’t have a feat of resisting of defending against certain attacks and levels of destruction then it can be argued that the character would be damaged such attacks.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He said not touching god’s tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou: well honestly people use that against db characters all the time.

That’s usually why people say hax beats db characters.

Because they don’t have specific feats showing them resisting hax.

It’s not just db fans that do it, it’s all of comicvine that does it lol.

If a character doesn’t have a feat of resisting of defending against certain attacks and levels of destruction then it can be argued that the character would be damaged such attacks.

That´s how it works. If you don´t have shown some resistance against hax, then you don´t have the immunity, except you are a higerdimensional being, or something like that.

Hax don´t have a limit by durability, it is like "cheating". Dragonball works more with "powerfull" beings, Saint Seiya more with "haxfull" beings.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Zokologue3

@deepderp: Yeah, because as you said on another thread: "even tho everyone and their damn mothers know they condense their energy to avoid damage to surrdoings...meaning they use a power set to undermine their entire powerset...which is patehtic"

So dragon ball characters condense their energy and not saint seiya characters despite being stated several times that their attakcs are condensed on a smaller area? :)

GE full power attack description:

No Caption Provided

É o ataque mais temível de Saga. Dizem que seu poder se equipara a diversas galáxias de desintegrando. Mesmo o grande Cronos foi forçado a recuar por conta desse grande ataque.

Translation:

It is Saga's most terrifying attack. It is said that its power equals that of numerous galaxies being disintegrated. Even great Cronus was pushed back due to this great attack.

And saint seiya character do have destroying feats.

A few examples:

-Mu destroying an entire dimension which contains nebulae and galaxies with a finger clap

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Aiolos destroyed a universe

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/File:Aiolos_Universe_Bust.jpg

-The clash between shaka and shijima created and destroyed an infinite number of universes

No Caption Provided

Bye dragon ball universe.

I didn't read the rest,, before watching it i guessed it was " OUGA BOUGA DBZ OWN EVERYTHING ISSSSSSSSSSOU WHERE IS MY BOUNANA?"

So i stopped at the first sentence.

No Caption Provided

"Here"

No Caption Provided

And i was right. You guys can't have an argument without resulting to insults.

Also, you are obsessed with saint seiya. I just checked your profile and 99% of your messages are about saint seiya. But of course, you are not getting emotional, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deepderp: Yeah, because as you said on another thread: "even tho everyone and their damn mothers know they condense their energy to avoid damage to surrdoings...meaning they use a power set to undermine their entire powerset...which is patehtic"

So dragon ball characters condense their energy and not saint seiya characters despite being stated several times that their attakcs are condensed on a smaller area? :)

And saint seiya character do have destroying feats.

A few examples:

-Mu destroying an entire dimension which contains nebulae and galaxies with a finger clap

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Aiolos destroyed a universe

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/File:Aiolos_Universe_Bust.jpg

-The clash between shaka and shijima created and destroyed an infinite number of universes

No Caption Provided

Bye dragon ball universe.

I didn't read the rest,, before watching it i guessed it was " OUGA BOUGA DBZ OWN EVERYTHING ISSSSSSSSSSOU WHERE IS MY BOUNANA?"

No Caption Provided

"Here"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zokologue3
Avatar image for deactivated-5b75e5cb87aa5
deactivated-5b75e5cb87aa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Gold Saints resisting Zeno's Massive AoE Erasure. You put God saints and they still get erased.

Can you actually prove this or do I have to summon @thedarkpaladin to put you in your place for...what is it now the 50th time this year?

Lets not go down that road. Keep quiet and let the smart people debate. You add nothing to these convos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder, why people don´t make CAV´s? Dragonball vs. Saint Seiya sounds like fun.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deepderp: You seem to have somehow missed the dozens of scans TheDarkPaladin posted in the last days, I suggest you look through the thread again. Plenty of evidence contrary to your claims has been provided, you simply chose to ignore it and respond with scans containing BoS Seiya characters, which'd be equivalent to me showing scans of Beginning of Dragon Ball Goku and saying he's currently sub-city level. In other other words, it'd be moronic.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By guleddos

Seiya wins ofc, but these new whannabe seiya fans need to staph creating and bumping dbz vs seiya threads just to purposely debate these die hard dbz fans. i see whats going

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny thing last year it was Dbz vs Toriko and Godofhighschool now that they reached God of destruction level and suprassed these verse, Seiya vs Dbz trend started. so odd...

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edventurous: tdp already said he’d possibly erase God Saints. So..

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos: that’s because the power creep in db has been ridiculously fast.

At the rate the characters are ascending it won’t be long for Goku to be angel level. Then grand priest level. Etc.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos: that’s because the power creep in db has been ridiculously fast.

At the rate the characters are ascending it won’t be long for Goku to be angel level. Then grand priest level. Etc.

You mean Glkugetting hurt by bullets.

Beerus getting itchy after getting hit by bullet.

And Ray gun Nearly killing Goku.

And SSBG Vegeta being dead after planet earth explosion.

Krillin needing Police Shield to protect himself from bullets.

I am yet to shown a destruction of a universe by the DBS Fans here.

And whenever i ask them about.

They go bananas and start insulting me.

What was his name derpderp fart something.

He said i am the biggest joke as i asked him for feats showing any God of Destruction destroying a universe with hakai or with anything.

I guess it is too much for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, to be honest. We shouldn´t put power and durability on the same scale. That concerns both verses. Person X doesen´t have automatically galaxian durability, because he can bust a galaxy.

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By TheTruthTeller

@caocao said:

Well, to be honest. We shouldn´t put power and durability on the same scale. That concerns both verses. Person X doesen´t have automatically galaxian durability, because he can bust a galaxy.

I can agree with that point.

But if every one accept the statements.

Saitama fans would start crying that Saitama is Star level.

Naruto would be moon buster.

Master Roshi would be universal.

Krillin would be universal, even though he needs shield to protect himself from bullets.

People start thinking that it is a all over attack and durability stats.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

@edventurous: Seems you are not so smart.

Woah woah woah.. relax there friend, no need to kick yourself in the nuts. How 'bout you challenge TDP to a CAV and prove 'em all wrong, show 'em who's the champ?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3 said:

@deepderp:

No Caption Provided

"Here"

No Caption Provided

Also, you are obsessed with saint seiya. I just checked your profile and 99% of your messages are about saint seiya. But of course, you are not getting emotional, lol.

Lmao, that is hilarious and true at the same time.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Zokologue3

@deepderp: Resulting to insults again.

U mad bro? Are u mad?

At any rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARRZRAZRHKJAZRHKAZRHKJZAKRHAZKHUIAZRUHARKJHSQIUFSHQFKJKJQSF DID YOU INSULT ME BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTTTTTTTTTTT AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG ?

Prepare yourself for this ultimate combo. Say goodbye to your account

GALAXIAN FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

ANOTHER FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

PEGASUS RYUSEI SPAMMING FLAG!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

God, i sh*t myself :-(

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deepderp: I don’t think anyone will take you seriously after this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthteller said:
@caocao said:

I can agree with that point.

But if every one accept the statements.

Well, Statements aren´t false, only because they are statements. We have to differentiate between facts and hyperboles and that´s not easy all the time.

Saitama fans would start crying that Saitama is Star level.

I don´t read or watch OPM much, so i can´t judge.

Naruto would be moon buster.

That is the point i said above Durability isn´t the same like Damage Output. Naruto tanked an Attack that cut´s the empty moon, doesen´t make him to a Moon-Level Destroyer. Also he has to create a Moon with Sasuke TOGETHER. A Moon, identically with the old one. I don´t see realy a moon feat. The only feat i see at this point was, that Naruto can survive in Space. I am a Narutofan, but not at this point that i have to wank this guy on this level. People makes matches between Naruto and Dragonball Z fighters and this is what i would call wank.

Master Roshi would be universal.

Master Roshi was a bit unlucky with the situation. He destroyed the Moon, but was far weaker then Guys like Nappa and co..

Later, the guy can fight against the Top Tiers from different universes, can even keep up with their speed. He is "only" an old, pervert human. I don´t understand, how he came so powerfull. He can even take some punches from their league.

Krillin would be universal, even though he needs shield to protect himself from bullets.

I think it is more plot logic, that he has to protect himself from the bullets, but i see this even by Saint Seiya. Even i don´t read all from Saint Seiya, most of the newest chapters are only in japanese and spain, because it is very popular in the latin american regions. Even english isn´t my mother thounge, but i understand it (My writing is more bad) At the end, SS-Charaktes are far stronger then some street level fighter. The bronze saints are trash, the silver saints are trash. The full power up cames with the gold saint, or better: With the higher senses. The anime is a bit heavy, i would recommend the manga.

People start thinking that it is a all over attack and durability stats.

Even both aren´t the only best ways. Speed is relevant, even the Skills and if we going with moral: The Intelligence. They are many factors, that makes a fight between two different fictional verses difficult.

Ok, if Zeno for example erases the Universe, speed isn´t relevant anymore ;)

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TheDeathstar

@thebestofthebest: Funny thing is that guy disagrees with you on this thread. Read before posting. You are even smarter than that guy imo. Feats of anyone in the series tanking close to a Casual Multi-Universal ersure which also destroys you from Physical and Spiritual plane simultaneously not to mention the AoE and range which works nigh instant from anywhere almost being infinitely far away and covers entire Timeline in an instant, they won't even escape. They don't have such feats and it's a fact.

I don't need to prove or disprove anyone's opinion and certainly don't have all time in the world to invest it into some CaV and I don't understand how someone is so obsessed with fictional debate. For me it's one small part of life and things I enjoy. I had this OPM vs SSJ3 Goku debate and I am well versed with both the series yet I didn't do the CaV with the guy simply the reason I stated above. I might even agree to it but IRL things change and so you have to back down from internet for a while.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deepderp:

-First, it's directly from the saint seiya G page. What ? Are you implying that vsbattles somehow faked the picture and added the script? Prove it.

-"Nianiania i proved it yesterday" Prove it today that he didn't destroy a dimension. Where. Show it to me. It is literally stated "The dimension i crated is being absorbed". Where did he teleport?

-It is wirtten: "un universo infinito de nacimientos y muertes" which can be translated as " An infinite number of universes is being created and killed"

Seiya fell from a cliff. Did he injure himself? No.

How about that?

Goku human durability confirmed

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Yeah that's extremely F U N N Y. I kinda meant to tag you alone but it's sorta my mistake, I completely forgot that your fatuous doltishness does not allow you to fathom almost anything unless it's narrowed down. Let me rephrase it, @thedarkpaladin is arguing against your points or/Zeno can't erase everyone in the verse while you're arguing for the opposite, which is why I said why not challenge him to a CAV, besides you two clearly disagrees on everything. Got it? But yeah, it seems to me you're still a member of the double digit club.

Edit:

I don't need to prove or disprove anyone's opinion and certainly don't have all time in the world to invest it into some CaV and I don't understand how someone is so obsessed with fictional debate. For me it's one small part of life and things I enjoy. I had this OPM vs SSJ3 Goku debate and I am well versed with both the series yet I didn't do the CaV with the guy simply the reason I stated above. I might even agree to it but IRL things change and so you have to back down from internet for a while.

Nice edit, but it's kinda-sorta ironic because I remember how you lashed out at me for not accepting to CaV you but alright, whatever floats your goat.

Edit 2.0:

Read before posting. You are even smarter than that guy imo. Feats of anyone in the series tanking close to a Casual Multi-Universal ersure which also destroys you from Physical and Spiritual plane simultaneously not to mention the AoE and range which works nigh instant from anywhere almost being infinitely far away and covers entire Timeline in an instant, they won't even escape. They don't have such feats and it's a fact.

Another edit... jeez man. So much for having other "important and RL-related" matters to attend to which is again, Ironic.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

@thebestofthebest: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

What's up with you and editing your shit? Lmao. Now it has become abundantly clear that you don't wanna CaV TDP cuz you're too bloody scared. You can't avoid it, try as you might but it's the truth.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

@thebestofthebest: Keyboard Warrior...Sleep.

Funny considering that^ is coming from a guy who just edited his post from a 10 word sentence to an essay of a thousand incomprehensible words in the span of 20 seconds. The I R O N Y.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Zokologue3

If it's in term of battle, then zeno can't beat any saint seiya character.

No Caption Provided

He would get blitzed judging by his reaction speed. And according to beerus and whis, he is not a fighter and he needs bodyguards to protect him. Zeno just has a strong hax.

Even goku can beat zeno if let him fight him.

But unfortunately, saints blessed by athena are protected from existence erasure. And a lot of gold saints already survived existence erasure.

There are even saints who brought themselves back to life after they were erased from existence.

-Ikki because he can't die and willl only come back stronger

-Seiya, after he was erased from existence and the circle of samsara by hades.

-Saga, Camus and Shura after they were erased by hades (they were not found anywhere in the 8 hell)

-Aldebaran resisted existence erasure in Saint seiya G

-Shura survived existence erasure in saint seiya g Assassins.

-Aphrodite survived in the hyperdimension (saintia sho). This dimensions destroys anything that crosses it until there is nothing left of them.

..Etc

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: There is no point in arguing with a mentally incompetent person.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers