• 148 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#51 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like Naruto goes with linear progression. He can't clear part one because of Itachi or Sannin or Hiruzen.

But the strongest I'd say he can take is maybe, Deidara if he doesn't get shredded by nano bombs.

#52 Posted by Rabii99 (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: Other than both of them being faster than him and Supes having no piercing durability which means Sasuke would one shot him? Not much.

#53 Posted by RuinedUrGurl (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears up till 4th war arc due to orbital heat Vision

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#54 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

1. They’re not faster. Superman was stated to have reactions equal to his flying speed feats, which is far faster than both Naruto and Sasuke.

2. He withstood dozens of 50 cal bullets with were stated to be able to pierce 2.5 inches of steel. And he took fighter jet bullets. Both without so much as a scratch.

3. Even if it does pierce him, he has a insane healing factor.

4. So what about Naruto? How does he win?

#55 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: well he doesn’t clear in the traditional sense. It’s more so he just doesn’t belong in Part 1. He’s a part 2 threat

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#56 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: I understand what you're saying. If let's say, he is following Naruto's path in the story, he can clear Part 1 or stop at VOTE, depending on if you think Chidori pierces him or not. Or if Orochimaru doesn't kill him in the Forest of Death.

Otherwise, like I said, personally I think he can beat Deidara if he can avoid the Nano bombs, given his Super vision, he should be able to.

#57 Posted by Rabii99 (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

1. They’re not faster. Superman was stated to have reactions equal to his flying speed feats, which is far faster than both Naruto and Sasuke.

Superman best feat is hitting the sound barrier, even if we assume he can fight at that speed, it's still too slow for base Sasuke.

2. He withstood dozens of 50 cal bullets with were stated to be able to pierce 2.5 inches of steel. And he took fighter jet bullets. Both without so much as a scratch.

Yeah, Chidori is not comparable, Sasuke straight up opens a hole throught Gaara's ultimate defense, Gaara's regular sand has been able to no-sell explosions, Kakashi's initial Chidori was able to cut a lightning bolt in half.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

3. Even if it does pierce him, he has a insane healing factor.

He can't regen a Chidori to his brain.

4. So what about Naruto? How does he win?

By blitzing and shoving a Rasengan up Clark's face?

#58 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

1. That’s not true in the slightest. He’s gone from ground to orbit in moments (and vice versa) and has went across half the globe in a minute. If anything He’d be the one blitzing

2. That explosion has nothing on what Superman has tanked so that doesn’t really mean much. Doomsdays punch and energy blast are far more powerful. And Superman also tanked Doomsday’s heat vision (HV has been shown to be able to cut through steel like butter) and was unscathed.

3. And what exactly would a rasengan do? I hope you’re not serious. It couldn’t even one shot Kabuto (he just couldn’t heal from it). It does absolutely nothing to Superman.

#59 Posted by Rabii99 (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

1. That’s not true in the slightest. He’s gone from ground to orbit in moments (and vice versa) and has went across half the globe in a minute. If anything He’d be the one blitzing

Travel speed =/= combat speed, Sasuke in base shits on Supes in terms on combat speed, Sasuke in Curse Mark 1 & 2 shits on him even harder.

2. That explosion has nothing on what Superman has tanked so that doesn’t really mean much. Doomsdays punch and energy blast are far more powerful. And Superman also tanked Doomsday’s heat vision (HV has been shown to be able to cut through steel like butter) and was unscathed.

Did you even read my previous comment? Sasuke's Chidori pierces throught Gaara's ultimate defense, Gaara 's regular sand has been shown to no sell explosions, Supes has no piercing durability feat on the level of a regular Chidori level, Curse Mark Chidori is much more lethal as it is enhanced with Nature energy.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

3. And what exactly would a rasengan do? I hope you’re not serious. It couldn’t even one shot Kabuto (he just couldn’t heal from it). It does absolutely nothing to Superman.

Kabuto collects Chakra in his abdomen and begins regening immediately, now this is jut Naruto's first Rasengan, the one he makes in 1 Tailed mode is much stronger, now imagine that into Clark's brain.

No Caption Provided

#60 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

Travel speed and Combat speed are similar despite what people in the battle forums might want you to think. But regardless, we’ve seen him intigrate his flight and travel speed seamlessly into his fighting and we’ve also seen people like Zod, DD, and Faora dodge bullrushes from Superman so even if his travel speed is different, he’s kept up with and tagged people who can compete with his travel speed.

I was telling you that bringing up Sasuke cutting through Gaaras defense and then bringing up it tanking the explosion, seeing as how that explosion has nothing on the damage Superman has taken. So essentially Superman > Chunin exam Gaara sand defenses, meaning Sasuke is going to need better feats then piercing something inferior to Superman. And I brung up DD heat vision because Superman tanked that just fine unscathed and heat vision does cutting/piercing damage

Rasengan has done nothing to suggest it would hurt Superman in the slightest. Using that Kabuto feat and saying his Rasengan got stronger doesn’t really matter because Superman >>>>>> Kabuto

#61 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats most genin-mid jonin level shinobi, but characters who have ways past his speed and Durability kill him no sweat. So I can see him being beat by the likes of part 1 Gaara. Anything higher (in terms of durability and speed) is too much for Supes and anything below is no sweat.

#62 Posted by Rabii99 (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

Travel speed and Combat speed are similar despite what people in the battle forums might want you to think. But regardless, we’ve seen him intigrate his flight and travel speed seamlessly into his fighting and we’ve also seen people like Zod, DD, and Faora dodge bullrushes from Superman so even if his travel speed is different, he’s kept up with and tagged people who can compete with his travel speed.

No they arent similar, Superman needs acceleration to break the sound barrier, he won't get the chance to do that in combat.

Loading Video...

I was telling you that bringing up Sasuke cutting through Gaaras defense and then bringing up it tanking the explosion, seeing as how that explosion has nothing on the damage Superman has taken. So essentially Superman > Chunin exam Gaara sand defenses, meaning Sasuke is going to need better feats then piercing something inferior to Superman. And I brung up DD heat vision because Superman tanked that just fine unscathed and heat vision does cutting/piercing damage

It is not Sasuke who needs better piercing feats, it's Superman who needs good picing durability greater than Gaara's Ultimate defense to just tank the regular Chidori, Curse Mark Chidori is much stronger.

Rasengan has done nothing to suggest it would hurt Superman in the slightest. Using that Kabuto feat and saying his Rasengan got stronger doesn’t really matter because Superman >>>>>> Kabuto

What feats suggest that Superman can tank a ball of compressed energy up his face?

No Caption Provided

#63 Posted by Jirou (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito

#64 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99:

1. Actually that’s false. We see several of his hits break the sound barrier against Zod and the director even states he’s breaking the sound barrier.

2. Superman does have better feats than Gaaras sand shield. Has taken way more damage unscathed.

3. The whole piercing damage argument doesn’t make sense. “Piercing” damage is just regular damage focused in on a small point. So, unless you’re someone susceptible to piercing damage (like Wonder Woman) regular durability feats should suffice. Superman surviving a nuke is more than good enough to say he’d tank chidori.

4. Even if they were two different things

Superman tanked DD heat vision that has cutting and piercing feats unscathed.

5. What exactly is compressed energy? That doesn’t give me anything to go off of. And the feat itself isn’t really impressive. And Naruto didn’t make that himself in the first place.

#67 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Kakashi.

#68 Posted by Streak619 (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

Well even base Sasuke would blitz him by feats. He handily blitzed Gaara's sand which was hyoersonic even as a kid. CS1 is a massive amp. I don't believe a chidori would do too much damage since Clark survived a nuke, but a CS3 Chidori would easily pierce him for having sub hill level energy through a really tiny area.

So yeah, CS1 takes it after a long fight. Cs2 wins handily. CS3 stomps.

#69 Edited by Rabii99 (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@rabii99:

1. Actually that’s false. We see several of his hits break the sound barrier against Zod and the director even states he’s breaking the sound barrier.

Even if we assume he can break the sound barrier in combat, he's still too slow for Sasuke.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

2. Superman does have better feats than Gaaras sand shield. Has taken way more damage unscathed.

Talking about piercing/blade resistance, Gaara's regular sand easily tanks sword strikes/Shurikens, Gaara's ultimate defense that Sasuke pierced is much more stronger and durable than the regular sand.

3. The whole piercing damage argument doesn’t make sense. “Piercing” damage is just regular damage focused in on a small point. So, unless you’re someone susceptible to piercing damage (like Wonder Woman) regular durability feats should suffice. Superman surviving a nuke is more than good enough to say he’d tank chidori.

Piercing durability is more focused energy into a single area, Blunt force durability is more large AoE focused.

4. Even if they were two different things

Superman tanked DD heat vision that has cutting and piercing feats unscathed.

I don't think Doomsday's heat vision falls into Piercing category, when in contact with a rock it vaporized it instead of piercing it.

5. What exactly is compressed energy? That doesn’t give me anything to go off of. And the feat itself isn’t really impressive. And Naruto didn’t make that himself in the first place.

It's a ball of Chakra so it is energy, Naruto's Rasengan contributed most of it.

#70 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Superman survived a nuke and Doomsday’s energy burst. He should have no problem tanking a rasengan

We’ve seen heat vision cut, explode, pierce, and cauterize. It has variety in what it can do

He’s been showing to travel around the world in the tens to hundreds of Mach. And we’ve seen several people react to his blitz. So even if we ignore the fact that the director himself stated that Superman’s flying and reaction speeds are the same, we’ve seen people in the same speed group as Superman react to his travel speed blitzes which put their combat speed at least on par to that.

Superman is just as fast as Naruto and Sasuke and has too many ways for him the win. While Sasukes only bet is if Chidori can pierce him. AND hit a vital spot that he can’t heal from. And considering he survived “mummification”, there isn’t any place besides the heart and Brain. Superman could also use freeze breath and be done with it.

#71 Posted by Sy8000 (35496 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraiya.

#72 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark solos the verse, cause statues

#73 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4940 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark adapts and one shots.

Or he decapitates.

Statues.

#74 Posted by EcoBlitz (5101 posts) - - Show Bio

The mental gymnastics people use for DCEU Superman

#75 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by SkySanji (4894 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Kakashi beats him. Statues can't fight back after all. God it feels good to use this line against Superman for once...

#77 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18098 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@hittheassasin said:

Yeah, Kakashi beats him. Statues can't fight back after all. God it feels good to use this line against Superman for once...

idk superman is pretty fast. He fought with the flash for a good amount of time while wonder woman was completely frozen, and she was a casual bullet timer. Not saying he is faster than Kakashi, as neither of them has an exact speed, but I don't think he would be a statue to him.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#78 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say four tails Naruto is the highest he could go, anyone above that is too fast, one shots him, or just has hax he can't deal with. Luckily four tails Naruto isn't about hax and is more about pure power and stats so it's a fight he's made for.

#79 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh, he could stop at VOTE, but he definitely stops at beginning of Shippuden Kakashi/Sasuke.

#80 Posted by EcoBlitz (5101 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by KingZod (4014 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets wrecked at the beginning of shipudden

Avatar image for supermanforever
#82 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@hittheassasin said:

idk superman is pretty fast. He fought with the flash for a good amount of time while wonder woman was completely frozen, and she was a casual bullet timer. Not saying he is faster than Kakashi, as neither of them has an exact speed, but I don't think he would be a statue to him.

kakashi is more than capable of fighting Clark even at his top speed. Kakashi would pretty much one shot with kamui and turn into wreckage and teleport half of his body away and kill him of. He did it to gedo mazo in pretty drained state. If anyone here thinks Clark is more durable than gedo mazo im outta here.

#83 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18098 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: I didn't say Kakashi isn't fast enough to fight him, I said I didn't think Kakashi could move so fast that Superman would be a frozen statue.

#85 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

If kakashi can beat Superman Deidara lolstomps via c4.

#86 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18098 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

If kakashi can beat Superman Deidara lolstomps via c4.

How are those two things related?

#87 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Deidaras c4 is one of the most hax'd moves in the verse.

#88 Edited by del_torro (3747 posts) - - Show Bio

Is DCEU Diana faster than KN1 Naruto?

#89 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18098 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: oh I see, for some reason I thought this was superman vs Kakashi because everyone kept bringing him up, lmao. Ya I agree C4 would probably work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#90 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasori...maybe

#91 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: explain. Because everything I said is completely reasonable

#92 Posted by Streak619 (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

Deidaras c4 is one of the most hax'd moves in the verse.

Huh? It's not even in the top 20.

#93 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: if you dont have Raiton Chakra its AoE is basically GGnoRe.

#94 Posted by Streak619 (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@streak619: if you dont have Raiton Chakra its AoE is basically GGnoRe.

Yes but there are far more OP hax, predominatly from the god tiers. Most paths of the rinnegan, many MS abilities, Senjutsus, Kekkei totas like Jinton, Tenseigan jutsus, Yin and Yang.

Furthermore it is hard countered iif one has accute chakra sensing or can see chakra or can erect barriers. It is haxed by kage level standards, but any higher and people usually can counter it.

#95 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

Is DCEU Diana faster than KN1 Naruto?

Hell no

#96 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

beginning of Shippuden Sounds right

#97 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar:

part one kakashi could have him in a genjutsu and cut his head off, even part one itachi and kabuto, worse kurenai can put hin to sleep with genjutsu, neji and hyashi can kill him with jyuken, tayuya also genjutsus him, naruti has bunta (whose sword cut shukaku, shukaku can take mountain level attacks), gai and lee would beat him, if gaara captures him in sand its over, orochimaru can use kana shibari on him and use him as an edo tensei sacrifice. many ways part one characters kill him.

#98 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6391 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Kakashi and Kabuto rarely use Genjutsu

Kurenai has no speed feats to say she would even have the time to use Genjutsu on him. Same for Tayuya.

Bunta is a bad match up for Superman. Superman is a small target that packs a punch. And Bunta has no feats to say HV wouldn’t hurt him

Gaaras hasn’t shown anything to say his sand would damage Clark or hold him

Gentle fist isn't working on Clark at all. Insides are just as tough as his outside.

Lee isn’t beating Clark

And a lot of the people you mentioned are part 2 threats so that doesn’t mean he belongs in part 1. LUffy would still get his ass kicked in Marineford but he belongs in Post-TS

#99 Posted by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if people watched a different pre-shippuden naruto than i did. Building sized damage and attacks gave everyone a hard-on because it was so amazing, especially when Narutos rasengan mushed the backside of a watertank together. Super cool. Shurikens that flew way slower than mach 50 was lethal to everyone, boulders and sand stone the size of huts was a big problem etc. And it was SUPER AMAZING when Choji fought the orochimaru fat bloke who lifted that big boulder. I dont recall the series showcasing f**king Demigods everywhere as they are being described here, right off the bat. Come on.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#100 Posted by great_black_star (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:

I am not sure if people watched a different pre-shippuden naruto than i did. Building sized damage and attacks gave everyone a hard-on because it was so amazing, especially when Narutos rasengan mushed the backside of a watertank together. Super cool. Shurikens that flew way slower than mach 50 was lethal to everyone, boulders and sand stone the size of huts was a big problem etc. And it was SUPER AMAZING when Choji fought the orochimaru fat bloke who lifted that big boulder. I dont recall the series showcasing f**king Demigods everywhere as they are being described here, right off the bat. Come on.

Seriuosly. You are taking things out of context. Rasengan was impressive because it was super-hard to learn and it does internal damage. Kakashi flick off both Chidori and rasengan like it was nothing.

Shuriken in Naruto are lethal because they were thrown my experts.

And are you talking about Choji vs Jirobo?

No Caption Provided

Same jirobo in base did this? He enter CS level 2 and become 20 times more stronger than Choji beat him by becoming 100 times more stronger. Clark doen't belong there. He will get stepped on.