Strongest Person in Naruto DCEU Superman can beat?

• 158 results
Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off for Everyone

I’d say due to his Abilities people like Deidara, Kisame, or the Mizukage

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No way he's beating Kisame, his chakra is way too much for Clark.

OT: I have no idea. Probably someone like Rock Lee? Idk.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say that Supes couldn't beat Kimimaro if not for his flight advantage.

So he probably stops around start of Shippuden Sasuke. Or any of the Akatsuki.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He clears of course, statues can't fight back...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

statues

statues

statues

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Yeah, Kakashi beats him. Statues can't fight back after all. God it feels good to use this line against Superman for once...

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: @omriamar: Yep Statues can't fight back so part 1 Kakashi puts a Rakiri through Clark's heart before Clark has a chance to even think.

It's nice to see a thread everyone agrees one.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: If you think we were serious, then you gotta be tripping.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: You can't take anything the DCEU fandom says as serious/jokingly it's just that bad.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: explain? Deidara is debatable. Mizukage I don’t remember much so you might be right. Kisame isn’t really.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Malzahaar

@comicvinepoozer1: Deidara is faster and has microscopic bombs Clark has zero counter for.

Kisame took an Island level attack and didn't die not to mention he can match 6th gate guy.

Lastly she's a Kage, who lasted against Madara who points a finger and Solo's the DCEU.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: He can't beat Deidara, not in a million years, Dediara who was fighting Sasuke who can summon aoda Use genjutsu on it and hide in it before a Hyperonic explosion reaches him so yeah Deidara stomps Superman+Justice league due to superior speed.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could beat the low mid-tiers, most of them have crap durability.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xy: Any of the akatsuki? How in the world fodders like sasori or hidan are going to beat him?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Kakashi beats him. Statues can't fight back after all. God it feels good to use this line against Superman for once...

lol..

I think he would stop on zabuza level characters or so maybe low tier kage like chojuro would be his limit.

Its hard to say, because there are low tiers with good counters against him and there are high tiers with no good counter against him.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: Deidara isn’t faster. Especially if he tries running away from Superman on his Bird. Superman’s flying speed would catch Deidara instantly

Superman’s super senses are a perfect counter for micro bombs. That is, if he is even hurt by them tbh. Although I’m not willing to debate they couldn’t.

Kisame has been hurt by far less than an “island level” attack and he never matched 6th Gate Guy. In fact he got his ass whooped by 6th gate.

Mizukage status has nothing to do with whether or not she’d beat Kal. And she lasted against a weaker (Edo isn’t as strong as alive) Madara ONLY because of the other Kage. In fact iirc she was doing poorly the entire fight. She doesn’t have the physical strength to beat him. And her trying to boil or burn him isn’t going to work either

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can possibly beat KM1 Naruto if he doesn't abuse clones. That's a max.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: He wouldn't even beat Orochimaru, Deidara or Kakuzu so how is he gonna beat KM1 Naruto?

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: he's faster in travel speed that's it, Dediera has him beat in combat speed.

Kisame only got his "ass" beat by 7th gate, and he also put Bee through hell another person who destroys Clark.

Clark isn't getting to Shippuden he loses to KM1 Naruto and CM2 Sasuke.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar:

1. Deidara has little to no Combat speed feats. Don’t bring up Sasuke because Deidara stared several times in that fight that Sasuke was faster, and he never went CQC with Sasuke. He only dodged a Sasuke running towards him which was telegraphed and Sasuke wasn’t trying to kill him, just get info

2. You’re right. I was thinking of the other time they fought. And saying he put B through hell means nothing because of the context. Bee was getting his chakra drained fighting him and when he finally got 1 hit in he severely injured Kisame.

3. Not even going to touch that one

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

He reacted to faster

I know I am.

Well you're not supposed to debate on your own thread so carry on.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Maybe Hidan?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't see him making it past part 1 threats. Early Shippuden he stops hard.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar:

Like? And I said he had no combat speed feats. Saying he’s reacted to faster doesn’t really mean that much. Superman is faster than Deidara.

So you just ignored everything I said because you had no rebuttal but replied I know I’m right. Ironic.

Not the same thing. I didn’t make a versus thread so I can debate who he’d win and lose against to all I want.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: Then the fandom you met straight up trolled you lol

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: that’s ignoring context tbh. Sasuke was so much faster than Deidara it wasn’t funny. Only reason the fight lasted as long as it did was because Deidara was outside of Sasukes range. Something Kal doesn’t have to worry about.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four tails Naruto is the absolute highest I put him.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I wouldn’t say he stops hard at early shippuden. Early Part 2 is people like Hidan and Sasori. And there isn’t much people from Part 1 he couldn’t beat. And the ones that can beat him are Part 2 threats like Sannin and Itachi

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Noone1996

@comicvinepoozer1: Part 1 includes Sannin, Hokage, Jonin (like Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Kabuto, and Guy), Kimimaro, Gaara (who by the end was creating forest/small ocean levels of sand), Itachi, Kisame, Gamabunta, Shukaku, etc. Not sure if a single character I mentioned there would get stomped or even defeated.

Early part 2 includes Kakashi with kamui, Deidara, Gaara (who can now control an entire desert on a city scale), Kakuzu, Naruto with the rasenshuriken (and with three-four tails chakra mode), and honestly I don't see what's with the hate on Sasori. He's got poison gas, an army that's capable of taking over a country (although yes I know they are fodder), and he's got his Kazekage puppet that's basically got the same powers as Gaara. Superman would probably beat him, but I don't think it'd be that easy. I still stand by my statement that early Shippuden would stomp. The first action sequences included Kakashi with the bell scene and while that was happening Deidara was nuking the sand village.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: most of the people you mentioned are Kage level. And the ones that aren’t would get beaten by Superman easily like Asuma and Kabuto (Kurenai would win because of Genjutsu probably)

Kakashi would beat Superman but if we go by only his part 1 feats he should lose to Kal. Butttttt there’s no evidence that besides his MS, Kakashi has gotten any stronger. Meaning Part 2 Kakashi = Part 1 Kakashi so he’d beat Kal. Young Gaara has no way to really put Superman down. Superman beats everyone in Part 1 except for those that are strong enough to be powerful even in Shipudden.

It’s like me saying someone would only be East Blue Saga level because of Mihawk. Overall Part 1 is a cakewalk for Superman and in Part 2, Superman would be decent. Stronger than most Jonin but weaker than most Kage level threats.

P.S. Sasori would go down hard against Superman. Not necessarily a stomp, but not a good fight.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: That's still a lot of characters in part 1 that would stop Superman. Kabuto was stated to be Kakashi tiered and his medical jutsu could probably work on Superman's muscles and nerves. Gaara would definitely have trouble putting him down, but I'm pretty sure an entire desert would give him a lot of issues and I fail to see Superman breaking through his sand defense without a lot of strain. Even if we assume that the Naruto series ended after part 1 and we only use the feats of the Jonin and S-rank characters, those feats enough would still be enough for him to stop there.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I’ll explain myself better real quick

Superman isn’t stopping at Part 1. There are only a select few people that can beat him. And the ones that can are Kage level and belong in Part 2.

Sannin, Itachi, Sarutobi, And Kakashi. 6 people off the top of my head. Superman is stronger than 90% of the people in Part 1 so he’d bump up to Part 2. Superman is elite jonin level so he has no place in Part 1.

Think of it like this. If you add Superman into most fights in Part 1 and early Part 2 he’d slaughter.

Vs Zabuza and Haku

He’d soundly beat everyone during the Chunim exams

Sound 4 except Tayuya with Genjutsu

Vs Sasori

Vs Hidan and Kakazu

He’d beat most of the Konoha 12 even in part 2

He’d beat almost anyone that’s not Kage level.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe somebody like Sasori

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: All the people you mentioned would stomp KM1 Naruto

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Orochimaru,Deidara, Kakuzu stomp KCM1 Naruto? CM2 Sasuke stalemated Deidara,4 tailed Naruto was edging out Oro(without his hands), a Rasenshuriken fucked up Kakuzu.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still not getting past part 1.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

@gaoron: Orochimaru,Deidara, Kakuzu stomp KCM1 Naruto? CM2 Sasuke stalemated Deidara,4 tailed Naruto was edging out Oro(without his hands), a Rasenshuriken fucked up Kakuzu.

I think we are not talking about the same forms lol

By KM1 I mean 1 tailed Naruto from first Naruto vs Sasuke not KCM

No Caption Provided

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Yeah sorry my bad.I thought KM1 Naruto is KCM1 Naruto, either way Naruto stomps, KM1 naruto is faster than CM2 Sasuke who in base form was supersonic and Curse Mark 2 is 10 times boost over base so CM2 Sasuke should be around mach 10.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Base Sasuke is hypersonic so at least mach 5. Also CM1 is a x10 boost so CM2 would be x20.

But Sasuke has no feats on that level.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rabii99

@malzahaar: AFAIR CM2 is 10 times boost over base not CM1, Base Sasuke can blitz Gaara throught his sand which can react to explosions so if we downplay Part 1 Sasuke then he is mach 1 in base and mach 10 in CM2.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: Yes Explosion's are hyperaonic which starts at mach 5 meaning mach 5 is Sasukes base, and CM1 was 10x not CM2.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: You're right it's 10x I'm sorry, So mach 5x10 is Sasukes CM2 speed.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rabii99

@malzahaar: Yeah, Part 1 Sasuke was a beast and KM1 naruto is comparable to him so there's no way Supes or DCEU justice league can keep up or beat either of them.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should die anywhere past early part 2

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mach 50 Sasuke and Naruto....... Lol

Regardless Superman’s reactions were stated to be equal to his flying speed. So still faster than Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: what exactly has part 1 Naruto or Sasuke done to say they’d beat Superman?

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki, easily. May have issues with Kaguya though due to hax but could potentially blitz her before she pulls those off

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers