Strongest Opponent This God-Tier Sorcerer Team Can Beat?

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kalder_ridley

who's the strongest opponent they can beat

1)Classic Strange

2)Classic Fate

3)Majin Dark Schneider

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin maybe?

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Galactus

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials

Highly doubt they can beat a single Celestial without PIS.

OT

Maybe Mephisto, Dormammu or Odin.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Honestly silver age fate or strange can SOLO celestials. The Big G seems more appropriate.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: classisc strange has beat the inbetweener who is celestial level

Stellaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Darsh should be well above either of these two. I'd say Dormammu is the absolute limit of what they could beat though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@cosmic_reign: Honestly silver age fate or strange can SOLO celestials. The Big G seems more appropriate.

Plz elaborate.

@cosmic_reign: classisc strange has beat the inbetweener who is celestial level

Not even close.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: How lol

Inbetweener can throw down with galactus

And galactus can beat celestials

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:

@miekskywalker said:

Celestials

OT

Majin Darsh should be well above either of these two. I'd say Dormammu is the absolute limit of what they could beat though.

How? And even Cates' Dormammu was no solding Strange's attacks, so I say the later isn't a factor anymore.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@cosmic_reign said:

@miekskywalker said:

Celestials

OT

@stellaris said:

How? And even Cates' Dormammu was no solding Strange's attacks, so I say the later isn't a factor anymore.

I'd imagine Darsh would be able to hold Dormammu off at least long enough for Strange and Fate to pull some deus ex machina spell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist said:

I'd imagine Darsh would be able to hold Dormammu off at least long enough for Strange and Fate to pull some deus ex machina spell.

I really don't see that happening. Besides, Dormammu was already shown to be only a bit dusted from Strange's spells even under someone like Cates, which the former definitely wasn't holding back on when attacking. So if anything, they likely die before completing any spell.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda101 said:

@mylittlefascist said:

I really don't see that happening. Besides, Dormammu was already shown to be only a bit dusted from Strange's spells even under someone like Cates, which the former definitely wasn't holding back on when attacking. So if anything, they likely die before completing any spell.

Couldn't Strange try pulling magic from the dimension itself to compensate or invoke some other being for help?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist said:

Couldn't Strange try pulling magic from the dimension itself to compensate or invoke some other being for help?

That's already how sorcerers do their spells though(Ecocentric and Exocentric Magic).

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist said:

That's already how sorcerers do their spells though(Ecocentric and Exocentric Magic).

Yea, but hasn't he done that specifically to counter Dormammu before? LIke during his LDoM nerf?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist said:

Yea, but hasn't he done that specifically to counter Dormammu before? LIke during his LDoM nerf?

A weaker version after Unbeteable Squirrel Girl Vol.2#27/28 and that plan only worked because you had Mordo who was also amped and had Dormammu himself as his power-source in the same storyline, helping it in the end. I also can't see why Dormie can't actually come back this time anyway.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: uh...classic Strange has fought celestial to abstract beings a number of times and Silver Age fate is like one of the most broken characters of all time. Nobody short of abstract level is beating them both at the same time adding DS tops this team to universal entities.

Stellaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: I already think Darsh is insanely close to Dormammu, and I'm pretty sure Strange and Fate can tip the scales however slightly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellaris said:

I already think Darsh is insanely close to Dormammu, and I'm pretty sure Strange and Fate can tip the scales however slightly.

Eh, I do dispute the first statement though. From what I remember, Darsh's best feat comes from a calc to say the character falls into the multi-universe or something alongside those lines...Which is not really something that hasn't been replicated even by astronomically weaker versions of Dormammu, for example:

As you wish:

That was taken from my CaV with Zets against Jucas and MajinB, but it shows the character general power-level. Besides, I still stand by what said to Zets:

Even Cates had Dormie basically no-solding Strange's attacks, so I don't know what type of help both him and Fate can be in this fight.

Stellaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda101: Ill let @higherpower talk more about Darsh, since I'm not entirely sure what all of his feats are in perfect context.

Off the top of my head, Pre-Majin Darsh was already a universe buster, and the Majin buff was 7000x his base? I think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellaris said:

Ill let @higherpower talk more about Darsh, since I'm not entirely sure what all of his feats are in perfect context.

Off the top of my head, Pre-Majin Darsh was already a universe buster, and the Majin buff was 7000x his base? I think.

Well, the Realm Unknown had likewise hundreds of thousands(Maybe even millions) if we go by Strange's words and that was Dormammu at one of his weakest forms and banished from the Dark Dimension nonetheless(Before any "What was the size of those universes anyway?" I'm already going to anticipate myself and post that even someone like Strange, who already traveled across many universes, called them measureless to any human mind). There's also the multiversal singularity feat which was created by his Flame Crown(The Flames of the Faltine), which is also a part of his powers only. I do firmly believe about my instance regarding Fate and Strange though.