Strongest OPM Character Kaneki Can Defeat?

• 78 results
KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingCrimson

The One-Eyed King of Tokyo

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Strongest version of Ken
  • Win by death or KO
  • Ken is fully determined to kill as quickly as possible

Rounds

1. Who’s the strongest person he could feasibly defeat
  2. Who’s the strongest person he could defeat for a majority (/10)
Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can the strongest version of Kaneki do?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSK

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can feasibly take DSK

Majoritys atomic samurai

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metal Bat.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Oreoghoul

@rxdking: doesnt atomic samurai have a LS feat? I haven’t read the manga only seen the anime but I’ve heard that several times here

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeckedlion395: Skyscraper+ level strength, capable of high supersonic speed, building+ level durability, regen potent enough to survive decapitation or bisection, can transmute basic objects like swords from his kagune, his kagune (and any weapons created from it) can cut through materials much tougher than steel, and he also has some form of energy projection potent enough to disintegrate several hundred cubic metres of kagune (which should at least be similar to steel in toughness).

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: The feat is often calculated as high triple digit Mach (like Mach 900 or so).

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah most likely Deep Sea King or maybe even Metal Bat.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator

@kingcrimson: Skyscrapper level strength? In his dragon(?) form or does he get a huge buff in human form? Also in another thread you talked about his bullet timing feats. Can you post those?

Anyway going by what you said TTM seems like the best choice. He is pretty strong, likely can't take his cutting attacks(idk much about their level) and he has no notable speed feats. But depending on the speed feats from TG even he might blitz by scaling from Garou.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speed equalized Kaneki has no way to tag DSK,and of course not Metal Bat

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2:

His post-Dragon form blocked attacks from Rize’s dragon, which scaling to Ken’s dragon (and other much smaller kagunes) should be skyscraper level.

A couple of his bullet timing feats from a CaV I did:

—————————————

He can time machine-gun fire well enough to cut hundreds of bullets out of the air from 6 different shooters at once.

No Caption Provided

When trying to pass Amon at the Anteiku Raid without harming him, Kaneki used his speed and agility to run along the side of a building, before dodging machine gun fire from his attacker after it was fired:

—————————————

I can get behind TTM as a choice, but I’m not sure about him blitzing, even through scaling to Garou. At the time TTM fought Garou, the latter didn’t really have any wow-factor speed feats. He was FTE and could react to supersonic projectiles from Golden Ball, but that was it as far as I recall.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: He does have omni-directional AoE attacks now, which would help against anyone with a perceived speed advantage.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep sea king probably

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

@zxc6: He does have omni-directional AoE attacks now, which would help against anyone with a perceived speed advantage.

But they are way too fast,he can't even see them

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

@zxc6: Based on what?

Base on that someone like Iaian has speed feat which make him above/equal to Kaneki and every S Class can blitz him casually(except Zombiman and CE i guess)

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 said:
@kingcrimson said:

Base on that someone like Iaian has speed feat which make him above/equal to Kaneki and every S Class can blitz him casually(except Zombiman and CE i guess)

Again, based on what?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 said:
@kingcrimson said:

Again, based on what?

What part you don't understand? why Iaian is faster than Kaneki or why the S Class are much faster than Iaian?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: What proof is there that every member of the S-Class would casually blitz Iaian?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

@zxc6: What proof is there that every member of the S-Class would casually blitz Iaian?

Iaian got blitz by casual Melzargard from several meter away and every S Class who fight him(including Base Metal Bat and PPP) was able to react and dodge all the attacks of Melzargard during the whole fight

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KingCrimson

@zxc6: That’s absolutely not true. Iaian reacted to Melzargard more than once on screen, and he apparently had an extended battle with him given that after it cuts back to him he’s sweating and clearly exhausted. Even after than, he still reacts to M’s attack but his arm gets caught and subsequently amputated.

Not to mention, Iaian has seemingly increased in speed since that battle.

EDIT: Also, why do you think Iaian is so much faster than Ken?

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nwname  Moderator

@kingcrimson: hmm... the distance is quite large, assuming the machine guns are like mp5 in fire rate and muzzle velocity and assuming the distance is 40 meters the bullet would take ~0.1 seconds to get near him. But he can't be skilled enough to guess their trojectory at that distance. And 6 guns with 800 rpm fire rate would be shooting a bullet per 0.0125 seconds. And the bullets would have 5 meters between them at average so he can't block multiple at once which makes the feat better. And i think 5 meters is good enough to guess the approximate trajectory. So 0.0125 seconds reaction time seems fine to me. Being able to move/hit 80 times in a single second is pretty impressive but Garou's Golden Ball feat is an order of magnitude better still if we take the anime speed of the Golden ball which was easily supersonic. But i don't think it was shown to be that fast in the manga. And then there is the whole thing of Kaneki becoming way faster than he was in that scene which i think was in Season 1 and pre Re. So i think TTM is a solid choice.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Oreoghoul

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: TTM is definitely not a solid choice. Kaneki would shred him with ease and TTM has legitimately no way of putting him down.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AlphaQ

Probably Zombieman, though I'm not that familiar with EOS Kaneki. He should be able to restrain ZM with a kagune construct.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Sure, but he also has the feat against Amon from a lot closer (who seems to be using an AK-47 or something similar), and he also scales above those feats pretty directly.

Irimi and Koma dodged gunfire from dozens of shooters whilst surrounded on all sides, even whilst sprinting straight at groups of shooters already firing without getting tagged once:

Which seems pretty consistent with Irimi being able to make conscious decisions in centiseconds whilst heavily injured:

And yet Hachi and co. dispatched of her shortly after that last scan. When Ken shows up, he blitzes and one-shots Hachi and then creams the rest of them in a few strikes whilst holding back:

Plus even in part 1, he gets a pretty huge speed amp from using his Kakuja, and then he gets faster in :re.

That said, I haven’t seen the anime adaption of Garous GB fight so I can’t comment on that.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Oreoghoul
Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hydrated DSK

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KingCrimson

Bump

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Royal Ripper?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: Was Ripper even impressive? I don’t remember many feats from him.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I know it’s your thread, but what’s your personal opinion here, who do you think is the strongest he can defeat?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul: I think he could take Deep Sea King or Metal Bat for a majority personally - I suppose it depends who you see as superior. I think he could take Tank Top Master too.

I think DSK has better feats, but in-verse Metal Bat would probably win. In any case, Ken is fast enough and has the tools to cut both of them in half if he's serious.

In terms of who I think he could feasibly beat... maybe current PPP?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

@zxc6: That’s absolutely not true. Iaian reacted to Melzargard more than once on screen, and he apparently had an extended battle with him given that after it cuts back to him he’s sweating and clearly exhausted. Even after than, he still reacts to M’s attack but his arm gets caught and subsequently amputated.

Not to mention, Iaian has seemingly increased in speed since that battle.

EDIT: Also, why do you think Iaian is so much faster than Ken?

No,Iaian never fight Melzargard and he didn't have an extended battle .

he only dodge him once in the beginning,when Melzargard didn't even consider him as an enemy and he just go near him and try to crush his head.

Then Iaian try to cut Melzargard while he just stand there do nothing but analyze Iaian a bit,then Melzargard throw one single punch and blitz Iaian,calling him weakling and disappointing.

Being barely able to move a few inchs and evade attack which come from several meter away is not a actual reaction,losing your arm is not actual reaction.

Iaian isn't faster than he was against Melzargard,in fact he actually been said to be inferior.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6:

No,Iaian never fight Melzargard and he didn't have an extended battle .

he only dodge him once in the beginning,when Melzargard didn't even consider him as an enemy and he just go near him and try to crush his head.

He didn't fight him? And if Melzargard didn't consider him an enemy why did he attack him?

And based on the anime, after the cut away to the other heroes, Iaian is sweating and visibly tired (1:13) indicating he had been trying to kill him for at least some time:

Loading Video...

Then Iaian try to cut Melzargard while he just stand there do nothing but analyze Iaian a bit,then Melzargard throw one single punch and blitz Iaian,calling him weakling and disappointing.

I don't think we have the same definition of a blitz. Iaian perceives the attack and reacts to it, but it glances him and takes his arm off. It would be a blitz if the attack had hit him straight in the head and he didn't move at all.

Being barely able to move a few inchs and evade attack which come from several meter away is not a actual reaction,losing your arm is not actual reaction.

Reacting is an actual reaction, and that's what he did.

Iaian isn't faster than he was against Melzargard,in fact he actually been said to be inferior.

I was remembering the bullet-timing flash back incorrectly -- I thought it showed Iaian with one arm asking AS how to deal with bullets, but the one arm panel is from the present I think. In any case, it's only natural for him to improve in speed with training which he is constantly doing. Do you have any proof that his speed is stated to be inferior after he loses his arm?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Hey Crimson, how hard is EOS Kaneki's physical striking power without using his kagune proper? I've heard that his limbs get replaced with kagune but I was wondering what his feats are like when he's like that.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Metal Bat

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Metal Bat

Metal Bat could turn him into paste but...Ken already healed from that so he would eventually get stabbed.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KingCrimson

@alphaq: Going by feats without his kagune, his striking is sub-building level. Probably around 10-15 tonnes IMO, at least in the manga. He briefly held back Furuta’s kagune strike with physical strength alone, and has feats of punching Ayato through a building and causing a small explosion of pressure when kicking down a iron gate in Aogiri arc. Extrapolating from his feat against Furuta would put him at around building level or above IMO, but he doesn’t have the feats to say for sure.

In the anime though, he and Furuta clashing underground caused a small earthquake and enough pressure blow manhole covers off all over the 19th ward which is a small city sized area, and that was using his physical strength IIRC.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: @sy8000: Metal Bat’s striking feats post getting pumped up were around building level or above, and Ken took an absolute onslaught from Furuta at around that level without getting turned into paste.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: @sy8000: Metal Bat capped at building level no? Ken overpowered and one-shot Eto who was completely above building level, she instantly destroyed that huge contractor made of quinque-metal. And Ken has had two power ups since then...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: I was giving Metal Bat the benefit of the doubt, although making cars jump in the air by hitting the ground a distance away is above Eto. He also cracked the ground with a stopped hit.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Who do you think is the strongest opm character Ken could beat?