Strongest NNT character Luffy(One Piece) can defeat?

• 90 results
HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Luffy Vs Seven Deadly Sins

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Stipulations:

• The question is: who's the strongest NNT character Luffy can defeat, not who's the weakest that can beat him or any of that.
  • Current Luffy, starts in base form
  • Only 1v1 fights
  • Standard equipment
  • No special conditions under which he can win or lose: Just a straight-up 1v1 fight
  • Starting distance of 20 meters, fight takes place in an abandoned city
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shirso  Online

The Meliodas that fought against Dolor and Gloxinia probably.

I personally think he can beat AM Meliodas (from when he fought Escanor) if he starts in G4.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unsealed Meliodas

YDVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YDVA

Whoever is the strongest. And it would be a neg diff.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears the verse.

YDVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YDVA

@shirso: What feats does Meliodas have stronger than Post Skypea Luffy ? Except for energy abilities I can't see him beating pretimeskip Luffy h2h let alone post. Current Luffy solos the verse low diff bar Gowther's potential hax ( Haki should negate it though but still).

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drole or Gloxinia. Clearing the verse is unfathomably lol worthy.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8 socajunkie  Moderator

What a shit time to be a One Piece fan, where the wank actually overtakes the lowballing.

YDVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YDVA

@madrus17: How are Dolor and Gloxinia stronger than fodder like Hajrudin or Don Chinjao? Dolor max durability is MR 1 level which Mel couldn't even bypass. Luffy solos the verse casually.

YDVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a shit time to be a One Piece fan, where the wank actually overtakes the lowballing.

There's no such thing as One Piece wank. It is by leaps and bounds the strongest verse alive.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have faith in the power of Advanced Armaments, and with Luffy's Future Sight (Which is the highest demonstrated form of OH shown thus far. Remember, OH is said to be the only thing capable of countering Kizaru's speed) he should make it relatively far in the verse even if he's outmatched in raw power or certain stats. I think he has it in him to beat all the Commandments minus a select few due to their particular abilities and hax.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would say he makes it pretty far.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lsoon23

Luffy soloing the verse lmao.

If he somehows get passed Unsealed Mel then early morning Escanor stomps him regardless.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Melasluca or monspeet. Dead stop at Estarossa

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Luffy ? I would say he would be something between post revival meliodas and post revival demon mark meliodas. But it could end earlier due to magical powers and hax.
Estarossa would be a horrible opponent. Getting his own King Kong Gun deflected back into his face with double the impact sure won't do him good.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He solos the verse.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kingonea
@emperrorafo said:

Current Luffy ? I would say he would be something between post revival meliodas and post revival demon mark meliodas. But it could end earlier due to magical powers and hax.

Estarossa would be a horrible opponent. Getting his own King Kong Gun deflected back into his face with double the impact sure won't do him good.

Current Luffy scales massively above the verse. He would neg diff the entire verse in base form. He blitzes everyone in the verse, Estarossa counter gets countered by blitz like seen with Escanor and overwhelming power which Luffy dwarfs the verse in.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love it when suddenly NNT characters can’t beat Skypea luffy

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@kingonea: "Scales massively above the verse" lmao.

I can see some arguements for him being higher than what I said him to be but there is now way he outscales the verse, especially not massively.

Characters in season 1 casually sliced up mountains and kept up with and dodged lighting.

At least the NNT top characters are ranked at relativistic speeds and power is not the question. Nuking danafor, ripping a 30km deep crater at the place were the kingdom originally was, is a feat, that doesnt need to hide behind one piece feats and the top tier characters are dozens of times above that. The top tier characters are, in some way, Gods who needed to create their own realm to exist in so they wouldn't make the "real word" start to decay by their mere presence. Additonally it looks like a force in currently introduced who basically created the world and all their existences, potentially making it actually a power, beyond planetary level and beyond any conventional physcial means.

The shit ton of (sometimes quite insane) magical powers and hax are argueably already too much for luffy as well as the rest of one piece and in physical combat, they don't lack behind via scaling from the few feats we got, especially the partially quite impressive ones from the beginning of the series and the top tier characters are litrally several hundred times stronger than the characters who performed those feats in season one.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingonea

@emperrorafo said:

@kingonea: "Scales massively above the verse" lmao.

I can see some arguement for him being higher than what I said him to be but there is now way he outscales the verse.

Characters in season 1 casually sliced up mountains and kept up and dodged lighting.

At least the NNT top characters are ranked at relativistic speed and power is not the question. Nuking danafor, ripping a 30km deep crater at the place were the kingdom originally was, is feat, that doesnt need to hide behind one piece feats and the top tier characters are dozens of times above that. The top tier characters are, in some way, Gods who needed to create their own realm to exist in so they wouldn't make the "real word" start to decay by their mere presence.

The shit ton of (sometimes quite insane) magical powers and hax are argueably too much for luffy as well as the rest of one piece and in physical combat, they don't lack behind via scaling from the few feats we get, especially the partially quite impressive one from the beginning of the series and the top tier characters are several hundred times stronger than that.

Slicing up mountains is meaningless. There is no feats they have anywhere near base Luffy. Plus season 1 is completely obsolete in powerscaling. Meliodas is lightning timer statuing now which is impressive but Luffy been there since Skypea. He only nuked a town or even mountain level at best with his full power bloodlusted. Top tiers are regular and have nothing to do with the powers of their verse. Hax could be a problem yes like Merlin and Gowther but Luffy has ridiculous hax , I would say OP has more hax, and is too fast, the rest he can comfortably exterminate. Current Luffy solos the verse neg diff.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea:

"Slicing up mountains is meaningless"

"season 1 is completely obsolete in powerscaling"

"Top tiers are regular and have nothing to do with the powers of their verse"

--> That is not how arguementations works at all, that is just bullshit. Were do you pull all this from.?

Danafor as a kingdom isn't of a size as we would imagine a kingdom but it is somewhat comparable to an island. As said, he didnt leave more of Danafor than a 30km deep crater. The only feat in one piece that tops that is a quake punch from whitebeard with its destructive impact being in multiisland range but it just make the things breaking apart while meliodas darkness blast completely annihilated everything. Bloodlustet or not, meliodas power at that time were just something around 60k, lets add 10k ragebonus or something. But Meliodas true magic form, as well as the Demong King, the Supreme Deity and The One Ultimate Escanor are 10 to 20 times above that.

I also don't see where you pull all your hax from. I don't see many of them especially since basically everything from one piece works somewhat in physical ways and therefore can be physically countered/tanked/dodged or otherwise endured while one piece have basically no counters or resitences towards the magic from NNT.

The attack, necessary to defeat a NNT top tier character would have completely destroyed a whole country if not more, if its energy hadn't been absorbed by the magic lake. Nothing in one piece is at this level. The closest thing to that is the destructive power of the gura gura no mi but as said, even that didn't actually destroy a country yet, only its vibratione could be feeled country wide or more plus as already said too, it just make the things breaking apart while the attack in NNT would have completely annihilated everything.

I still lmao to your "current luffy solos the verse neg diff"?

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kingonea

@emperrorafo said:

@kingonea:

"Slicing up mountains is meaningless"

"season 1 is completely obsolete in powerscaling"

"Top tiers are regular and have nothing to do with the powers of their verse"

--> That is not how arguementations works at all, that is just bullshit. Were do you pull all this from.?

Danafor as a kingdom isn't of a size as we would imagine a kingdom but it is somewhat comparable to an island. As said, he didnt leave more of Danafor than a 30km deep crater. The only feat in one piece that tops that is a quake punch from whitebeard with its destructive impact being in multiisland range but it just make the things breaking apart while meliodas darkness blast completely annihilated everything. Bloodlustet or not, meliodas power at that time were just something around 60k, lets add 10k ragebonus or something. But Meliodas true magic form, as well as the Demong King, the Supreme Deity and The One Ultimate Escanor are 10 to 20 times above that.

I also don't see where you pull all your hax from. I don't see many of them especially since basically everything from one piece works somewhat in physical ways and therefore can be physically countered/tanked/dodged or otherwise endured while one piece have basically no counters or resitences towards the magic from NNT.

The attack, necessary to defeat a NNT top tier character would have completely destroyed a whole country if not more, if its energy hadn't been absorbed by the magic lake. Nothing in one piece is at this level. The closest thing to that is the destructive power of the gura gura no mi but as said, even that didn't actually destroy a country yet, only its vibratione could be feeled country wide or more plus as already said too, it just make the things breaking apart while the attack in NNT would have completely annihilated everything.

I still lmao to your "current luffy solos the verse neg diff"?

Slicing up mountains is meaningless" To casual multi island busters

"season 1 is completely obsolete in powerscaling" season 1 is pretty mich irrelevant to the story and has no powerscaling value whatsoever since Holy Knights were Commanders levels, a lowly demon like Hendy was damn near a God tier level character soloing the verse, Elizabeth was the most broken character of the series, and Gil was faster than the entire verse apparently.

"Top tiers are regular and have nothing to do with the powers of their verse" The Earth rejecting two dks have nothing to do with their own power but the planet refusing the presence of two DKs on Earth this is someone going somehwere and people start making a fuss and we attribute that to their own making it's nonsense. Plus when it comes to words breaking apart OP top tiers have far greater feats that dwarf this trash and those are due to their actual passive power.

--> That is not how arguementations works at all, that is just bullshit. Were do you pull all this from.? You are simply creditless and ignorant.

Danafor is town size or mountain level at best. Begone with the foolishness buddy. You tried.

Country level attacks is merely a Gear 3 attack or a Kong gun, a gatling gun from Luffy or a step from Pica. Doffy clones are country level. Begone with the trash. Plus they don't have physicals that is to country level but city level at best. Country level would kill every single one of them including the top tier. Actually it would one shot damn near the entire verse.

Current Luffy neg diffs the verse. Period.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this op wank is silly lmao

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EmperrorAFO

@kingonea:

"creditless and ignorant"=? Yeah, says a guy, who ignores half of my arguements while not bringing up a single valid arguement or feat to support his own satatements.

"season 1 is completely obsolete in powerscaling" season 1 is pretty mich irrelevant to the story and has no powerscaling value whatsoever since Holy Knights were Commandement elvels, a lowly demon like hendy was damn near a God tier level character and Gil was faster than the entire verse apparently."

That is still not an arguement, that is your headcannon. It has perfectly normal scaling. Sure the characters dont look like they got much faster or sometimes stronger in certain categories but they actually got. That is how scaling works, although it appears somewhat inconsistent but that happens to be in many shonan as well. It ultimately depends on the way of styling and illustrating in manga/anime.'

The thing with the real world being incooperate with a Demon King is not really a feat, I give you that but it still emphasizes that there are powers in NNT which go beyond physical means, which one piece doesnt have. It is not actually a display of battle power but it doesnt change the fact that characters from NNT at this tier are mutilple-dozens times stronger that charachters who have performed island level feats in the series with the strongest attack and the one who received it being a country buster.

"Slicing up mountains is meaningless" To casual multi island busters" Pls enlight me, Show me, how luffy performs "casual multi island buster" feats. The best feat I've seen in OP was this: https://i.imgur.com/gR2tBNU.png

Considering Marineford is quite a small island, this is Island+ up to maybe multiisland feat. And as said many times now, it doesnt outright destroy, just tilt/break.

Meliodas Danafor buster was Island level to Island level+, you can find enough calculations on that on the internet.

"He would neg diff the entire verse in base form." If Luffy neg-diffs a verse in baseform, which has used country annihilating attacks, than luffy at his strongest would need to be somewhat between continent to small planet level buster.

I am waiting for the feats dude?

Seriously:

Speed: at its peak, the arguements could go either way but the verses should be comparable

hax: I don't see anything that could make up for all the magic from NNT. They are rendered defenseless against spells and curses.

Power: Via scaling, could go either way in physical means but with actual power-output... the point goes to NNT unlike you present me some feats I've never heard before.

As I said, I can see the arguements for him being higher than what I originally claimed (though I may politely disagree) but saying "base Luffy neg diffs the verse" is beyond ridiculous. PERIOD

Just for some references:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Meliodas

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy_(Post-Timeskip)

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kingonea

@blackice709 said:

Says the guy who read " 30 km danafor" and " combined country attack amped to a mountain fodder top tier with strong magic resistance, etc" and 'city level physicals at best' is comparable to pretimeskip fodder let alone to whitebeard tilting continents away from him with a casual punch and tilting the seas , or splitting the heavens with a casual clash, stated to be planetary by Fleet admiral and author, or Admirals freezing continent or changing weather permanently which would scale to multi continental/planetary level energy output to produce something like that. I mean please. Like I said damn near anyone in Dressrossa was country buster. From Don Chinajo to Elizabello to casual Luffy casual Zorro casual merely walking Pica, casual doffy clones, and most of these characters are not even in current form. Current Luffy neg diffs the verse in base twice over. Pretimeskip characters have one shot feats like mere sea kings, Oars or Moria, all one shot fodder. And then he has the nerves to talk to me.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't get past the 10 commandments, stops between Derieri and Zeldris

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at this:

No Caption Provided

Probably not passing Tarmiel:

No Caption Provided

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingonea

@trippygod said:

Stops at this:

No Caption Provided

Probably not passing Tarmiel:

No Caption Provided

What the hell is this trash haha ? This is pathetic. Gets one shotted.Solos the verse. Facts. There is nothing to be done agains that. Luffy solos the NNT verse one shots every single character, fodderizes them.

OT : By the way did you just show pretty much Logia being a problem for Luffy ? ONE SHOTTED.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't get past the 10 commandments, stops between Derieri and Zeldris

He one shots the DK.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kingonea

@emperrorafo: Yeah, stopped at 30 km Danafor and Hendricks soloing the entire verse with below 2000 power level and Gil having Galand level feats being "perfectly normal scaling" and memes like Lord Twigo being in full effect to this day. Begone with the foolishness. Literally the second season literally starts with a retcon of all the stats and the ACTUAL beginning of the scaling. Town level Galand massacres the entire SDS. Season 1 is obsolete to NNT, obsolete to this debate. Luffy solos the verse. He one shots the DK. He curbstomps. That's it for this topic.

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
What the hell is this trash haha ? This is pathetic. Gets one shotted.Solos the verse. Facts. There is nothing to be done agains that. Luffy solos the NNT verse one shots every single character, fodderizes them.

OT : By the way did you just show pretty much Logia being a problem for Luffy ? ONE SHOTTED.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

:u

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@blackice709 said:

Says the guy who read " 30 km danafor" and " combined country attack amped to a mountain fodder top tier with strong magic resistance, etc" and 'city level physicals at best' is comparable to pretimeskip fodder let alone to whitebeard tilting continents away from him with a casual punch and tilting the seas , or splitting the heavens with a casual clash, stated to be planetary by Fleet admiral and author, or Admirals freezing continent or changing weather permanently which would scale to multi continental/planetary level energy output to produce something like that. I mean please. Like I said damn near anyone in Dressrossa was country buster. From Don Chinajo to Elizabello to casual Luffy casual Zorro casual merely walking Pica, casual doffy clones, and most of these characters are not even in current form. Current Luffy neg diffs the verse in base twice over. Pretimeskip characters have one shot feats like mere sea kings, Oars or Moria, all one shot fodder. And then he has the nerves to talk to me.

You are a planet level clown. None of these things have actually been more than Island level. The sole exception had been whitebeard. Yeah he was stated by Sengoku to be planetary. That doesnt mean he actually is. Songoku said it to emphasize the destructive capacities of WB, but he has never shown feats to suggest that Sengoku meant it litrally. His best feat, as I sent a link for evidence was Island+ to multiisland level. BB replicated that feat after he inherited the fruit. Only the vibrations of the quake might have been felt country to continental wide.

Meliodas was once stated to slaughter Gods and posting threads to whole word. Does that make him multi planet level or something ? NO.

Next you tell me, BB is black hole level cause he can create black holes or big mom being star level cause she can create and hold a sun.

@kingonea said:

@emperrorafo: Yeah, stopped at 30 km Danafor and Hendricks soloing the entire verse with below 2000 power level and Gil having Galand level feats being "perfectly normal scaling" and memes like Lord Twigo being in full effect to this day. Begone with the foolishness. Literally the second season literally starts with a retcon of all the stats and the ACTUAL beginning of the scaling. Town level Galand massacres the entire SDS. Season 1 is obsolete to NNT, obsolete to this debate. Luffy solos the verse. He one shots the DK. He curbstomps. That's it for this topic.

The scaling is somewhat sluggish but it still applies.

Galand isnt town level, he is Island level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Galand_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai)
"Base Luffy oneshots Demon King" you seriously are a clown.
Argueing with you is getting pointless and you apparantly still refuse to give some appropriate evidences for your pointless claims that only fit your personal opinion.
Be blocked and be good and have a nice Day, Sir

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kingonea

@emperrorafo: You are the planet level clown here buddy, a mere troll shameless at that. 30 km Danafor, Whitebeard not planetary ahah ( it could easily be argued he is multi planetary++etc...) if King King King Kong Gun becomes a basic thing which) and( I am not even going to argue this foolishness at best he was holding back not to destroy the world and MF, at worst he is planetary obviously) when Doffy's MERE CLONES are CASUAL country busters, PICA MERELY WALKING NEG DIFFS THE WHOLE VERSE there are more island level feats in pretimeskip OP by current neg diff one shot fodder than the entirety of NNT verse there is more to country and city buddy. Like just BEGONE WITH FOOLISHNESS. Luffy ONE SHOTS THE DK IN BASE. Current Wano Luffy neg diffs the verse. That's the end of this topic, you shameless fool.

Did you just equate a clear statement from the Fleet Admiral of the Marines in the middle of a war against the very pirate coming for their neck, comfirmed in the manga by the author and the sbs , warning his very troups to "he slaughtered some false gods and she has a sun of a certain size with her) like begone fool. You are pitiful, I don't have time for these silly arguments. You can't win this buddy. This is just the reality. Luffy neg diffs the verse.

And please stop giving me these vsbattles troll threads. Hell, I know they are completely lost if they think Galand is at island level with his best feats being multi mountain at his strongest and street level at best (barely has any feat anywhere near Alabasta Luffy let alone casual island busters thereafter). I don't give a flying hell about these fodder, they will not save you nor do they have any credibility whatsoever, they're just fan calcs at best at worst troll website like this one.

Luffy solos the verse neg diff. Yeah if they all fought him at once he "COULD" lose but 1v1 he is soloing the verse neg diff.

Keep that one shotted DK troll to you, looking like a mountain in his final form Pica neg diffs the verse ( haha). He gets one shotted.

Now begone 30 km danafor guy. The planet level troll is you.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kingonea

@trippygod said:
@kingonea said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Pretimeskip ultra fodder. Your jokes get blitzed and one shotted so does the entire verse, a couple of times folds buddy.

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea said:
@trippygod said:
@kingonea said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Pretimeskip ultra fodder. Your jokes get blitzed and one shotted so does the entire verse, a couple of times folds buddy.

Not a wave dude.

No Caption Provided

adamk3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beginning of series deeane

his king kong gun and her rock elevation feat are around the same level.

they both are also around MHS in speed so that's whos level he's on, he stops at demon mark or lostyvane meliodas TBH.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kingonea

@trippygod said:
@kingonea said:
@trippygod said:
@kingonea said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Not a wave dude.

No Caption Provided

This is a city level wave that was dwarfed for a high speed train to pass by a mere below neg diff one shot level to current Luffy physicals dude. Bring the sea dude, it will be fodder.

No Caption Provided

You tried. You pathetically failed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd be showing incredible generosity if I said he could beat Meliodas from the Gloxinia and Drole fight.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kingonea
@adamk3333 said:

beginning of series deeane

his king kong gun and her rock elevation feat are around the same level.

they both are also around MHS in speed so that's whos level he's on, he stops at demon mark or lostyvane meliodas TBH.

Anything past Skypea it's the end of the fodder verse. Pica solos the verse. Mere Doffy clone one shots the verse. KKG one shots the planet itself. Luffy lolblitz the verse back to 3000 years war.

Clears the verse.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingonea

@valorknight said:

I'd be showing incredible generosity if I said he could beat Meliodas from the Gloxinia and Drole fight.

Skypea Luffy lolblitz, lolstomps that meliodas. Sit the hell down kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f392956154f0
deactivated-5f392956154f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kingonea:

Skypea Luffy lolblitz, lolstomps that meliodas

I almost laughed, congratulations.

Sit the hell down kid

I'mma have to pass.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea:

Skypea Luffy lolblitz, lolstomps that meliodas

I almost laughed, congratulations.

Sit the hell down kid

I'mma have to pass.

Correction, Alabasta Luffy destroys that fodder. Skypea Luffy is overkill.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never seen a bigger troll than kingonea lmfao.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lazystudent3141
lazystudent3141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea: You either the biggest clown I‘ve seen or just an dumbest idiot. Make your choice.

Some people with reason already calculated and scaled NNT at least on the same level or higher than one piece and the hax are definitely on nnt-side while speed is dabateable but these verses should be similar in that matter.

Not even the yonko‘s would beat the top NNT, let alone oneshotting or neg-diffing in. And you even want to give this feat to base luffy? There isn‘t even a word to describe how ridiculous that is.

You filled your comments with pointless claims, zero logic and even less than zero evidences. You didn‘t bother to post a link or refer no fest that somewhat supports your ideas...BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. King Kong Gun being planet level when the biggest thing it did was barely island level, lmao.

lazystudent3141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lazystudent3141

@kingonea: You are either the biggest clown I‘ve seen or just the dumbest idiot. Make your choice.

Some people with reason already calculated and scaled NNT at least on the same level or higher than one piece and the hax are definitely on nnt-side while speed is dabateable but these verses should be similar in that matter.

Not even the yonko‘s would beat the top NNT, let alone oneshotting or neg-diffing in. And you even want to give this feat to base luffy? There isn‘t even a word to describe how ridiculous that is.

You filled your comments with pointless claims, zero logic and even less than zero evidences. You didn‘t bother to post a link or refer no fest that somewhat supports your ideas...BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. King Kong Gun being planet level when the biggest thing it did was barely island level, lmao.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kingonea

@lazystudent3141 said:

@kingonea: You are either the biggest clown I‘ve seen or just the dumbest idiot. Make your choice.

Who the hell you talking to you ? Pica solos the NNT verse. That's the best that verse can get at a opponent that Zorro neg diffed without direct contacts. Current Luffy neg diffs the verse. The NNT verse stops at Shabondy Archipelago part 2 at MOST. Anything Schichibukai up neg diffs the verse. A mere Doffy clone would murderstomp the Meliodas.

Current Luffy solos the verse. King Kong Gun scales to LARGE continental at MINIMUM. A Base Luffy punch scales to multi island to multi country depending on the calcs and the KKG scales far above the Kong Gun which scales far above the base punch. Just wait until he awakens the DF and King King King Kong Gun is available for spam he will one shot the entire NNT verse. And Luffy has 10 times the durability of his attack potency as seen in Thriller Bark, fight against Katakuri and Kaido which would put his durability/stamina/endurance to multi continental in G4 and he got ONE SHOTTED by a Yonko,any of the Yonko ( or Admirals for that matter) will spite trash the NNT verse in one shot. Yonkos are planetary minimum.

Hax OP FODDERIZES BEYOND BELIEF. Luffy has FS neg diffing anything, any attempt for hax, plan attack or even concepts of it, dimension attacks etc , which neg diffs Obs Haki by 10 times bare minimum which already neg diffs lightspeed on top of thousands to hundred thousand times the speed of light physicals, while the fodder verse barely has lightning speed, country+++++++++ level force barriers that can be used for both defense and offense independently of blunt force, and durability negating attack potency on top of psychic abilities in Conqueror's Haki. You are lost.

SPEED LUFFY STATUES MELIODAS AND THE ENTIRE VERSE BY 10 000 TIMES. He neg diffs the entire verse in base form. He solos the verse. EOS. NNT verse stops at pretimeskip OP at best.

lazystudent3141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lazystudent3141

@kingonea: your trashtalk knows no bounds, right ?

Next you tell us that Yonkos can challenge top tier dragonball Characters.

It‘s okay kid, apart from the topic, your insults and rage-like nonsense arguementations already show you threw the last bit of sanity out of the window.

It‘s okay, keep going thinking in your one piece wank fantasy world.

kingonea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kingonea

@lazystudent3141 said:

@kingonea: your trashtalk knows no bounds, right ?

Next you tell us that Yonkos can challenge top tier dragonball Characters.

It‘s okay kid, apart from the topic, your insults and rage-like nonsense arguementations already show you threw the last bit of sanity out of the window.

It‘s okay, keep going thinking in your one piece wank fantasy world.

Watch your mouth next time.

lazystudent3141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingonea: you don‘t cease to amuse me 😂😂, just like the other dude said, „Have a nice day, kid“