Strongest NNT character Fleet Admiral Akainu can beat?

• 146 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d486bc3270f9
deactivated-5d486bc3270f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alextheboss: Out of all of the wank and pure denial in that post, I really only care to refute is this little point here:

lmao you don't even know what happened with Luffy's king kong gun. He only created that huge hole because the ground was already hollow. There was a secret based under the city, pay attention

I never claimed that he created the hole. If you were paying attention, you'd know that. I said that he left a hole there, as that part of the city was gone. In addition to that, you're entirely ignoring the context of the feat and only looking at the destruction caused visually. It's weird how One Piece gets the short end of the stick when it comes to downplay and denial here, it really and truly is.

lordcloud121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being like Antonio and not knowing the difference between attack potency and destructive capability. It No MaKe BiG eXpLoSiOn It No GoOd

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku: You told someone to grow up for calling you a fanboy and then call my post wank without countering it.

First example of you being a hypocrite.

You say I’m wanking for saying the DK’s attacks look at least multi mountain level, yet you said Luffy folded a city when its clearly only a few blocks and would at best be a small town.

Second example of you being a hypocrite.

You say I’m wanking for calling the DK island level, yet you tried to imply Whitebeard was planetary based off of a statement with no real backing.

Third example of you being a hypocrite.

I have no problem with your different views, but at lest debate in an intelligent manner instead of just saying I’m wanking so you won’t respond. The fact you just rebuked someone for something similar earlier today makes you look that much worse.

And you are clearly lowballing far more than I’m highballing seven deadly sins. You realize beginning of series Dianna with Gideon has a mountain level feat right? And you said the demon King’s feats are barely mountain level, so I guess according to you BoS Diane and the Demon King are close to the same strength?

And I wasn’t downplaying Luffy’s King Kong gun. It at least had mountain level potency, possibly large mountain or even multi mountain. I was just saying the actual damage wasn’t quite what you made it out to be. I never said it wasn’t impressive. It’s better than almost all striking feats in SDS. Only Ban’s is clearly better, as Ban’s was casual while the King Kong gun was Luffy’s strongest attack.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going to wait till Akianu get‘s more feats.

You might be waiting for a long time my friend.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vortex1456789

@hittheassasin:

What Luke played with was an artificial, micro black hole.

New Jedi Order sourcebook
New Jedi Order sourcebook

Micro black holes can very possibly be infinitesimal in mass, but the body described might not even have any mass at all. The dovin basal is the weapon that emulated what's described as void' in the source text, and they merely control gravity in a manner that mimicks black holes. An entire solar system worth of matter did not actually just appear whenever a dovin basal was used. Furthermore, the Dovin basal in question was powerful enough only to intercept missiles -- and Luke had to enter a state of meditation to move it. And he collapsed from exhaustion afterwards.

Not nearly as impressive as "LOL LUKE MANIPULATES BLACK WHOLES!" If Luke managed to manipulate a real black hole the entire war would've been over in days. Likewise, if the Vong were able to generate something like that they could've wiped out entire systems.

In fact, in that same novel Luke fought 3 Yuuzhan Vong one at a time. He killed one of them by throwing stones with TK other wise it was fairly short lightsaber fight and it left him exhausted:

Luke leaned heavily on his nephew. "We have to get to the ship."

Jacen hugged his right arm around Luke's waist. "What's wrong? Did they hurt you?"

"No, Jacen, it's just that..." Luke's chest heaved with exertion. "It's just that using that much of the Force, using it that directly, is exhausting. A Jedi may be able to control and use a great deal of the Force, but there is a price, a fearful price. Hurry, we have to go, quickly."

Onslaught

This is clearly a person who's not herald material. Luke cannot manipulate real black holes.

Not nearly as impressive as "LOL LUKE MANIPULATES BLACK WHOLES!" If Luke managed to manipulate a real black hole the entire war would've been over in days. Likewise, if the Vong were able to generate something like that they could've wiped out entire systems.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The downplay on the NNT side is real...demon king would easily be top tier if not god tier in the OP verse...

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kalebsmarty156
Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Djibbo__

demon King meliodas mid diffs the verse

OT: base estarossa

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Djibbo__

@lordcloud121 said:

Imagine being like Antonio and not knowing the difference between attack potency and destructive capability. It No MaKe BiG eXpLoSiOn It No GoOd

You OP debaters always say stupid ass stuff like “gAlAn EsCaPiNg MeRlIN rAnGe iSn’T coBat SpEED cAuse IT Was so mUch distAnt” so don’t act hurted just cause your verse got no feat better than island level

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 cocacolaman  Moderator
KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By KingZod

So many half-baked debaters emerging recently.

OT: Estarossa (strictly due to his commandment)

Excluding certain hax, Sariel/Tarmiel

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 cocacolaman  Moderator

Feats for Akainu:

Evaporated a gigantic ice block the size of a large building with one punch. This ice could stay as ice for a week before melting.

Tanked a hit from Whitebeard that split Marineford, Marineford being a large mountain sized island.

Fought for 10 days nonstop with Aokiji, who has large island level feats, defeating him and changing an island’s climate permanently.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

You told someone to grow up for calling you a fanboy

This is correct, yes.

and then call my post wank without countering it

Which isn't the same thing.

First example of you being a hypocrite

Oh, boy. I'm in for a flood of tears now.

You say I’m wanking for saying the DK’s attacks look at least multi mountain level

Which is factual, as there's no way for any reasonable person to extrapolate such a thing when it obviously isn't the case.

yet you said Luffy folded a city

What he folded could qualify as a small town or city, I use the words interchangeably. It doesn't change my stance or my point.

when its clearly only a few blocks

It was three or four blocks with rather large buildings.

Second example of you being a hypocrite

Not really, but keep on trying.

You say I’m wanking for calling the DK island level

Due to the fact that there's no evidence for that being the case anywhere in the manga whether it comes from feats or statements.

yet you tried to imply Whitebeard was planetary based off of a statement with no real backing

You can't just write it off as a statement and not accept it simply because you don't want to. It's a fact that earthquakes have the potential to destroy the world if they're large enough or if there are a lot of them, which is a situation that Whitebeard is fully capable of producing.

Third example of you being a hypocrite

Completely and totally false.

I have no problem with your different views

You obviously do, but that's besides the point.

but at lest debate in an intelligent manner

I would if it wasn't so obvious that I wouldn't change your mind. If you think so highly of NNT and the characters therein, I don't want to deal with it.

instead of just saying I’m wanking so you won’t respond

Read the above explanation.

The fact you just rebuked someone for something similar earlier today

The two situations aren't at all similar.

makes you look that much worse

How random people online view me doesn't come onto my radar.

And you are clearly lowballing far more than I’m highballing seven deadly sins

Right, I'm definitely lowballing the series that hasn't had a lightning level speed feat since the fight with Gilthunder and that hasn't had an actual multi-mountain level feat since Danafor. It's the same series where an apparently already MHS character broke the sound barrier and surprised bystanders. I'm lowballing, though, you're completely and totally right.

You realize beginning of series Dianna with Gideon has a mountain level feat right?

That particular feat is very small mountain level, but yes.

And you said the demon King’s feats are barely mountain level

Mainly because it is. I apologize for being truthful.

according to you BoS Diane and the Demon King are close to the same strength?

Based on feats? Yeah. I wasn't arguing anything else other than their feats.

I was just saying the actual damage wasn’t quite what you made it out to be

Which is irrelevant and made it seem like you didn't understand the feat in question.

It’s better than almost all striking feats in SDS

Not even almost, it definitely is.

Only Ban’s is clearly better, as Ban’s was casual while the King Kong gun was Luffy’s strongest attack

It's clearly not nearly as impressive as a King Kong Gun.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Akainu:

Evaporated a gigantic ice block the size of a large building with one punch. This ice could stay as ice for a week before melting.

Tanked a hit from Whitebeard that split Marineford, Marineford being a large mountain sized island.

Fought for 10 days nonstop with Aokiji, who has large island level feats, defeating him and changing an island’s climate permanently.

Estarossa heavily damaged a stronger version of escanor who was previously literally not even scratched by a multi mountain attack+he can send back any phisical attack at least at 2x power than before

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

@alextheboss:

You told someone to grow up for calling you a fanboy

This is correct, yes.

and then call my post wank without countering it

First example of you being a hypocrite

You say I’m wanking for saying the DK’s attacks look at least multi mountain level

Which is factual, as there's no way for any reasonable person to extrapolate such a thing when it obviously isn't the case.

yet you said Luffy folded a city

What he folded could qualify as a small town or city, I use the words interchangeably. It doesn't change my stance or my point.

when its clearly only a few blocks

It was three or four blocks with rather large buildings.

Second example of you being a hypocrite

Not really, but keep on trying.

You say I’m wanking for calling the DK island level

Due to the fact that there's no evidence for that being the case anywhere in the manga whether it comes from feats or statements.

yet you tried to imply Whitebeard was planetary based off of a statement with no real backing

You can't just write it off as a statement and not accept it simply because you don't want to. It's a fact that earthquakes have the potential to destroy the world if they're large enough or if there are a lot of them, which is a situation that Whitebeard is fully capable of producing.

Third example of you being a hypocrite

Completely and totally false.

I have no problem with your different views

but at lest debate in an intelligent manner

I would if it wasn't so obvious that I wouldn't change your mind. If you think so highly of NNT and the characters therein, I don't want to deal with it.

instead of just saying I’m wanking so you won’t respond

Read the above explanation.

The fact you just rebuked someone for something similar earlier today

The two situations aren't at all similar.

makes you look that much worse

How random people online view me doesn't come onto my radar.

And you are clearly lowballing far more than I’m highballing seven deadly sins

Right, I'm definitely lowballing the series that hasn't had a lightning level speed feat since the fight with Gilthunder and that hasn't had an actual multi-mountain level feat since Danafor. It's the same series where an apparently already MHS character broke the sound barrier and surprised bystanders. I'm lowballing, though, you're completely and totally right.

You realize beginning of series Dianna with Gideon has a mountain level feat right?

That particular feat is very small mountain level, but yes.

And you said the demon King’s feats are barely mountain level

Mainly because it is. I apologize for being truthful.

according to you BoS Diane and the Demon King are close to the same strength?

Based on feats? Yeah. I wasn't arguing anything else other than their feats.

I was just saying the actual damage wasn’t quite what you made it out to be

Which is irrelevant and made it seem like you didn't understand the feat in question.

It’s better than almost all striking feats in SDS

Not even almost, it definitely is.

Only Ban’s is clearly better, as Ban’s was casual while the King Kong gun was Luffy’s strongest attack

Stop bothering people please, dk meli yeets the verse

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Planetary whitebeard. Lmao One piece definitely has it's fair share of wank that's irrefutably now.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Lsoon23

Kinda offtopic but Mel got another feat that pretty much confirms he's significantly faster than lightning, he covered a short distance and had an entire scuffle with DK Zel before Lightning could even move halfway towards the ground, and then the same lightning was deflected

I say this because I know there are people who don't think NNT is even lightning speed on here.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

You're fodder, broski. If you're going to talk, at least back it up.

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anybody that Below Merlin due to logia intangibility but he gets evaporated by anyone above her, thats not purely physical

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quad mach SDS is irrefutable even more so than before after the feats from the latest Chapter.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku:

It kind of is since you basically insulted my post without refuting it.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just pointing out what you are doing here. Just respectfully debate and we'll be all good.

Not factual. It depends how zoomed out the scan is. You can even see what seems to be the curvature of the Earth in the scans I showed.

Ban's feat created over a dozen multi mile long trenches. You could fit dozens of the area Luffy destroyed in that area.

Estarossa destroyed a dimension with a sea in it. Meliodas' Danafor feat is multi mountain level. The DK is multiple times stronger than them and could spam his sighing sage attack.

Maybe if he set off a chain reaction, and I wasn't denying he could possibly planetary, you using that statement is OK if we are talking about possibilities, but then you saying I'm wanking calling the demon king island level, when it was also stated the power of the demon king was too much for the human world seems bias. Meliodas was going to have to leave the human realm because his power was passively destroying the country. So I fail to see how calling him island level is wank, but calling Whitebeard planetary is not wank.

No, I have a problem with you calling it wank and not even trying to refute it.

Except most people consider the god tiers of NNT at least multi mountain to small island level, as the feats and power scaling clearly point in that direction. So yeah, you saying the DK is at best mountain level isn't going to change my mind when the entire series contradicts it.

Right, I'm definitely lowballing the series that hasn't had a lightning level speed feat since the fight with Gilthunder

We weren't talking about speed... And there are a few feats after that anyways.

and that hasn't had an actual multi-mountain level feat since Danafor.

The Demon King's feats are. Even if they were only mountain sized, the storm was an attack that lasted over time, and his sighing sage mode was spamming multiple of those blasts out at once.

And One Piece hasn't really had a mountain level feat since Luffy's King Kong gun as far as I remember.

It's the same series where an apparently already MHS character broke the sound barrier and surprised bystanders.

That was BoS base Meliodas, and practically anyone besides the sins at that point are trash compared to the rest of the series.

I'm lowballing, though, you're completely and totally right.

Yes, you are.

Ban's caused more destruction, the only reason the King Kong Gun could possibly be better is because the destruction wasn't caused by direct impact and that it overpowered Doflamingos' attack.

Beginning of series Ban and Meliodas destroyed a massive magical castle just from arm wrestling. That feat alone is better than most strength feats in One Piece.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And BoS Meliodas split a large hill in half with a twig.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then there is Galand's strike which is at least on par with Zoro, and mourning Escanor no sold it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More on topic, Akainu has a large amount of DC, but if his lava isn't hot enough to hurt his enemies he is kind of screwed. And since Estarossa survived an attack that disintegrates to the molecular level and Escanor can melt holy knight armor in his presence, I doubt he is hot enough. And he hasn't shown striking power on par with king kong gun, so you can't really argue he hits harder than Luffy until he actually gets some proper feats. Akainu very well could beat most of the SDS cast, but as of now he doesn't have the feats to do so.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FaradaySloth

Last NNT Chapter doesn't have any Quad-mach feats. All Meliodas did was cover several yards and clashed with Zeldoris once before a bolt of lightning hit them.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people think subjective evaluations trumps objective facts.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are so passive aggressive. Not even tagging each other.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: Yeah that one part was uncalled for, been stressing a lil bit for Finals.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

matchups will matter here.

almost everyone that matters in SDS has atleast mid tier regeneration. as i said above matchups will matter here cause akainu only has the physicals going for him while SDS top tiers have hax(that maybe even counter akainu directly).

This ''match'' really shouldnt have been made tbh.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku:

Right, I'm definitely lowballing the series that hasn't had a lightning level speed feat since the fight with Gilthunder

It's a funny coincidence that the new SDS chapter that came out today had a lightning + speed feat in it.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I don't know about quad mach or not, maybe a calc could tell us that, but I think it definitely puts their movement speed at least lightning speed, and their reaction speed above that.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I don't know about quad mach or not, maybe a calc could tell us that, but I think it definitely puts their movement speed at least lightning speed, and their reaction speed above that.

It's pretty irrefutably quad mach, since Meliodas and the Demon Lord clashed, and even the shockwave of their attack moved the distance from the point collision to the lightning, all while said lightning was statued in comparison and visibly didn't perceptibly move at all. I've seen calcs that put this feat at quint digit mach or even relativistic because of the exact semantics of such a thing, but there's no way it isn't at least quad digit mach, they clearly massively outsped the lightning multiple times over.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

You're fodder, broski. If you're going to talk, at least back it up.

I’m not trying to waste my time with you again tbh, seeing what you think, I doubt that you even watched the damn nnt anime, imagine the manga

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: This is the specific calc I was referring to, and while I think it has flaws, it shows the general principle of the feat:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Meliodas_blitz_Lightning_(My_version)?comments_page=1

However, the speed used for lightning is too high, and the distance scaling is a bit questionable as well. If we use the standard Mach 286, the calculation comes out at Mach 70,000.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: This is the specific calc I was referring to, and while I think it has flaws, it shows the general principle of the feat:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Meliodas_blitz_Lightning_(My_version)?comments_page=1

However, the speed used for lightning is too high, and the distance scaling is a bit questionable as well. If we use the standard Mach 286, the calculation comes out at Mach 70,000.

If this gets accepted it is going to be a big upgrade in speed, finally!

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I do think this warrants a solid upgrade in speed, but I wouldn't use the calculation to say it's high quint digit mach, because it has some flaws, namely the pixel scaling being faulty due to a flawed use of perspective. As a whole, I'd say the feat is still easily at least in the middle of quad digit mach, and quite possibly approaching quint digit.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

60k Escanor more than that is just wank.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: I do think this warrants a solid upgrade in speed, but I wouldn't use the calculation to say it's high quint digit mach, because it has some flaws, namely the pixel scaling being faulty due to a flawed use of perspective. As a whole, I'd say the feat is still easily at least in the middle of quad digit mach, and quite possibly approaching quint digit.

Yeah, for me it’s Enough to see new speed feats at this point considering that nakaba made 200 chapters without showing one

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

It's pretty irrefutably quad mach, since Meliodas and the Demon Lord clashed, and even the shockwave of their attack moved the distance from the point collision to the lightning, all while said lightning was statued in comparison and visibly didn't perceptibly move at all. I've seen calcs that put this feat at quint digit mach or even relativistic because of the exact semantics of such a thing, but there's no way it isn't at least quad digit mach, they clearly massively outsped the lightning multiple times over.

That's a risky claim.

https://i998.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/314/nanatsu-no-taizai-12248503.jpg The lightning starts to move

https://i999.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/314/nanatsu-no-taizai-12248509.jpg Meliodas goes to punch Demon King but we clearly see the lightning is still moving, it's not until both combatants clashed do we really see the lightning get statued.

As for your calc, that's just a person thinking wayyyyy too hard on something, considering the distance used by pixel scaling was "0.00291933418 meters" all because of a slight pixel scaling difference. Honestly, there is no way Nakaba perfectly intended something like that, IMO that's the biggest problem with VS Battle Scaling.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Oh they should've been lightning speed some time back, granted Gilthunder's lightning was incredibly slower than natural lightning, but to call NNT characters not even lightning speed is some pretty serious lowballing lol.

sammythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, even Grayroad will beat akainu due to hax. Barring that, the strongest akainu beats would be Estarossa.

PS: I don't really know much about akainu except my knowledge of him from debates and VS sites.

MrDanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MrDanzo

Since Akainu and his logia is a counter to current Ban , i think the strongest character he can beat woud beat current Ban.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I read currently the Nnt chapters and yes they have some insane good feats, but let be honest the fight with the DK vs the Seven Deadly Sins aren´t impressiv, for the final arc and final war, the fight is kinda lame, the feats even aren´t impressiv either. I mean just a clash of Big mom and Kaido looks way impressiv as when DK clash with Mel lol. I just wait for some other feats but if this is ongoing probably even Fairy tail overcome the feats of NnT and Nnt verse probably become the weakst verse of the all five.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ And that, dear readers, is some nonsense. At any rate, my answer's probably gone down from last time, gonna have to give this a bit of thought.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NnT is known for their hax abilitys and speed feats, also they have some crazy ap feats, but nothing which I said in my post is false, everyone can just check himself the final battle with the DK and SDS in current manga version. Even the own fanbase is very disappointed about the fight and the feats, it is a poor battle which arent even look impressiv(which even the most own fans can confirmed).

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Gaoron

Yeah, Ban sounds about right given Akainu logia state.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 2 commandment Estarossa. He stops at the archangels or AM Mel.

Probably still this more or less. I could see him beating Sariel tho.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Djibbo__

Considering that his sacred treasure boost his stats a lot, current ban stomps any op character 1v1 except maybe kizaru. with basic knowledge , akainu gets sniped into hell, and if he “campers” in lava form he steal his stats till he has No energy in his body

2 commandments estarossa or zel are already too much cause darkness can negate logia, so maybe estatossa fight Escanor