Strongest NNT character Fleet Admiral Akainu can beat?

• 92 results
#1 Posted by shirso (4859 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Title says all.

Current version of Akainu.

Logia intangibility on

Random encounter.

#2 Edited by Yosefscion (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Aokiji lost to Monspiet. So, strongest Akainu can beat... Galand I guess if Akainu got lucky? Lol,

NNT mid fodders>>>OP god tiers

#3 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of them? Yeah, let's go with that.

#4 Posted by shirso (4859 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by CocaColaMan (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for some NNT higher characters? I’m pretty sure guys like AM Mel and 11:30ish Escanor would be too much here, but Akainu has pretty good feats.

#6 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

At best Unsealed Mel with Demon Mark. AM Mel would stomp.

#7 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at Akainu beating any SDS character.

#8 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be able to beat some of the commandments, but he isn't beating Estarossa, Zeldris, or Meliodas after getting his powers back.

@haoshoku said:

lol no. Even if you highballed him he has no chance against the Demon King.

#9 Posted by FaradaySloth (11199 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not beating Demon King nor DK Mel.

Akainu seems like a hard counter against EOS Ban, so I'll say he beats Ban but anyone above that beats him.

#10 Posted by Wot_m8 (958 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Akainu beating NNT top tiers. Akainu like most of other One Piece top tiers lacks solid feats and relies heavily on scaling, hype, and statements.

#11 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Without taking into consideration certain hax (Because that's boring), no one short of the god tiers can beat Akainu imo.

#12 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

As a whole I see him being pretty damn high in the hierarchy of the verse, somewhere around the level of the Top Ranked Demons Cusack and Chandler, or the lower ranked Archangels. The top tiers like King, Mael with Sun, The One Escanor and Prime AM Meliodas are where he stops.

#13 Edited by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

He still doesn't get past AM Meliodas. Or any OP character for that matter.

#14 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: Because nobody has the feats to win against Assault Mode Mel?

#16 Posted by KingGuinness (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: Then you’d be wrong, since several characters in OP have the capability to defeat AM Meliodas. Akainu is easily one of them.

#17 Posted by Yray (711 posts) - - Show Bio

The one escanor

#18 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: Then you’d be wrong, since several characters in OP have the capability to defeat AM Meliodas. Akainu is easily one of them.

Unless I'm missing something, OP characters max out at Island Level. They also have lower AP, speed, durability and the hax necessary to defeat AM Mel. Please explain how Akainu wins.

#19 Posted by Yray (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: only top mid tiers like first yonko commander characters max out at island lvl

Prime chinjao splitting an island/continent

Luffy's KKG

Doffy bird cage

Enel with maxim

Law with room which is mountain range /small island lvl

Ace & 1 df Blackbeard

Admirals and yonkos are at least island lvl+

Someone like attack mode Mel won't even be able to give kaido a scratch with his punches at least

#20 Edited by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:

@antonio_1996: only top mid tiers like first yonko commander characters max out at island lvl

Luffy's KKG

Doffy bird cage

Enel with maxim

Ace & 1 df Blackbeard

Someone like attack mode Mel won't even be able to give kaido a scratch with his punches at least

Splittling a sheet of Ice isn't continental

Luffy's KKG isn't Island Level. Luffy is mountain level with max wank.

None of the things you posted are Island Level.

Admirals and Yonko's aren't "at least" Island Level. The best feat in the entirety of the series which was performed by the most powerful character was splitting an Island(which was enough to damage Akainu).

This all without mentioning Mel's speed advantage, better AP, immortality and Purgatory flames which lolnopes Akainu's intangibility. Any ranged attacks get full countered and in CQC Mel slices him in pieces and finishes him with Hellblaze.

Without intangibility, Akainu would be lucky to beat Escanor(he'd lose to 114k PL Escanor)

#21 Posted by shirso (4859 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996:

You know this so called "sheet of ice" was much tougher than rock, to the point that multiple superhuman pirates with pick axes, drills and flamethrowers, couldn't put a scratch on it right?

#22 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@antonio_1996:

You know this so called "sheet of ice" was much tougher than rock, to the point that multiple superhuman pirates with pick axes, drills and flamethrowers, couldn't put a scratch on it right?

Splitting it still wouldn't equal continental. Nobody in OP has continental feats or scaling. Period.

#23 Posted by shirso (4859 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: Chinjao made a pretty deep fissure and the crack extended past the horizon, the ice was also much tougher than ordinary rock. That's easily above mountain lvl.

#24 Posted by Streak619 (8173 posts) - - Show Bio

Make one for Naruto, Shirso

#25 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@antonio_1996: Chinjao made a pretty deep fissure and the crack extended past the horizon, the ice was also much tougher than ordinary rock. That's easily above mountain lvl.

I am okay with Chinjao being mountain level. But someone in this thread claimed it was island/continental which is wrong.

#26 Posted by shirso (4859 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: I mean I was just curious because you said:

Luffy is mountain level with max wank.

When Luffy easily beat Chinjao (who is a mountain buster) with only G3 not even G4.

Makes it seem like you don't really know the series.

#27 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@antonio_1996: I mean I was just curious because you said:

Luffy is mountain level with max wank.

When Luffy easily beat Chinjao (who is a mountain buster) with only G3 not even G4.

Makes it seem like you don't really know the series.

Then let me correct myself; Luffy is at max multimountain. I think that feat of almost destroying that giant island sized ship should be above mountain level. But that's about it.

#28 Posted by Yray (711 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonio_1996: so you know akainu got hit head-on by an island lvl attack without the aid of his DF or Haki and tanked it pre time skip and was still able to fight all whitebeard commanders with some being above mountain lvl,and you think AM Mel would stomp current akainu which would be much more stronger than his preptime skip self ??

#29 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:

@antonio_1996: so you know akainu got hit head-on by an island lvl attack without the aid of his DF or Haki and tanked it pre time skip and was still able to fight all whitebeard commanders with some being above mountain lvl,and you think AM Mel would stomp current akainu which would be much more stronger than his preptime skip self ??

It wasn't even an Island Level attack. It didn't outright destroy the Island(most of it was intact actually).

Also, you have absolutely no proof that Akainu(who was an admiral at the time and probably already in his prime) got "much more stronger". This is pure speculation at best and even if he did grow stronger, you don't know by how much.

And yes, I do think he'd lose against AM Meliodas. He doesn't have the speedfeats, he doesn't have the AP, durability and his DF intangibility that would've given him the edge is rendered useless with hellblaze. He doesn't have the means of winning.

Also, Akainu relies heavily on scaling as he doesn't the feats to beat AM Mel(yet).

#30 Posted by Yray (711 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't even an Island Level attack. It didn't outright destroy the Island(most of it was intact actually).

What?? You do realize that akainu took the initial force of that attack and the after effect of the quake split marine ford in half and toredown most parts of the island if we actually judge the DC of a character based solely on environmental damage alone and not AP then alot of characters would be far weaker than you think they're

Also, you have absolutely no proof that Akainu(who was an admiral at the time and probably already in his prime) got "much more stronger". This is pure speculation at best and even if he did grow stronger, you don't know by how much.

So akainu was an admiral pretimeskip when he did all this (2yrs ago)

Defeated his fellow admiral and got promoted to fleet admiral (2yrs ago)

But you think his current self ain't going to be stronger?not that it matters anyway the current databook states that current akainu has Haki , something which he never used or was stated to have 2yrs ago so yeah he got stronger for sure that puts him at island+lvl

And yes, I do think he'd lose against AM Meliodas. He doesn't have the speedfeats, he doesn't have the AP, durability and his DF intangibility that would've given him the edge is rendered useless with hellblaze. He doesn't have the means of winning.

So you think akainu who could defeat aokiji that has solid quad Mach feats and also scales to be an equal or above a light speed character by the world government military power hierarchy would be too slow for Mel??

You think AM Mel has attack potency far above island lvl??as akainu could easily match White beards quake pretimeskip which was island lvl

What feat does hellblaze have that suggest it's going to do anything to logia characters?

Also, Akainu relies heavily on scaling as he doesn't the feats to beat AM Mel(yet).

Funny you say this when the case is exactly the same for AM Mel as we only know he scales above other characters.he doesn't have his own DC feats no speed feats not that it even matters as he has no way of getting past logias

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#31 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be able to beat some of the commandments, but he isn't beating Estarossa, Zeldris, or Meliodas after getting his powers back.

@haoshoku said:

lol no. Even if you highballed him he has no chance against the Demon King.

He's a fanboy, don't worry.

@yray said:

Luffy's KKG

Doffy bird cage

Enel with maxim

Ace & 1 df Blackbeard

Luffy's KKG isn't Island Level. Luffy is mountain level with max wank.

None of the things you posted are Island Level.

Admirals and Yonko's aren't "at least" Island Level. The best feat in the entirety of the series which was performed by the most powerful character was splitting an Island(which was enough to damage Akainu).

This all without mentioning Mel's speed advantage, better AP, immortality and Purgatory flames which lolnopes Akainu's intangibility. Any ranged attacks get full countered and in CQC Mel slices him in pieces and finishes him with Hellblaze.

Without intangibility, Akainu would be lucky to beat Escanor(he'd lose to 114k PL Escanor)

This all day long. If anyone could show me any feats for Big Mum, Kaido or Shanks doing anything above island level, that'd be swell. I'll wait.

I could choose from a few NNT high tiers to beat Akainu, but I'll name a couple:

- Cusack (could definitely keep up with his physicals and could mindrape him)

- Merlin (sticks him in a perfect cube then teleports him to the bottom of an ocean).

At best I'd put Akainu around 114K Escanor's level.

#32 Edited by Antonio_1996 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:
@antonio_1996 said:

What?? You do realize that akainu took the initial force of that attack and the after effect of the quake split marine ford in half and toredown most parts of the island if we actually judge the DC of a character based solely on environmental damage alone and not AP then alot of characters would be far weaker than you think they're

It's still no more than an Island Level feat. Splitting an Island is no more than Island Level just like how Toneri splitting the moon doesn't make him any more than moon level.

So akainu was an admiral pretimeskip when he did all this (2yrs ago)

Defeated his fellow admiral and got promoted to fleet admiral (2yrs ago)

But you think his current self ain't going to be stronger?not that it matters anyway the current databook states that current akainu has Haki , something which he never used or was stated to have 2yrs ago so yeah he got stronger for sure that puts him at island+lvl

No it doesn't put him at Island Level+. Whitbeard(Island Level)>Akainu. Unless you can prove that Akainu surpassed Whitebeard in DC, nobody in OP is above Island level period.

So you think akainu who could defeat aokiji that has solid quad Mach feats and also scales to be an equal or above a light speed character by the world government military power hierarchy would be too slow for Mel??

Give me those Quad Digit Mach speed feats, please and thank you. Also, nobody is Lightspeed in OP. Kizaru states he kicks at the speed of light, yet he only kicks them through several buildings? We also have Rayleigh who could easily keep with him and he even intercepted Kizaru when he tried to kill Zoro. So unless you believe Rayleigh is also LS for saving Zoro and sick Whitebeard is LS for saving Luffy from Kizaru.

You think AM Mel has attack potency far above island lvl??as akainu could easily match White beards quake pretimeskip which was island lvl

Akainu wasn't matching anything until Whitebeard got bloodlusted. And yes, AM Mel should easily have AP higher than Island Level.

What feat does hellblaze have that suggest it's going to do anything to logia characters?

They cannot be extinguished and also nullify regeneration including that of immortal. Show me feats of Akainu tanking something like this.

Funny you say this when the case is exactly the same for AM Mel as we only know he scales above other characters.he doesn't have his own DC feats no speed feats not that it even matters as he has no way of getting past logias

Stomping 114k Pl Escanor is a feat what are you talking about?

#33 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Even if you highballed him he has no chance against the Demon King

I was under the impression that we were talking about all current characters. If we're talking about all characters past and present, then he can't defeat the version of the Demon King that has the Ruler due to hax complications.

#34 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333:

He's a fanboy, don't worry

Because I disagree with you? Grow up, man.

#35 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

AM Mel

#36 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3974 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 2 commandment Estarossa. He stops at the archangels or AM Mel.

#37 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@mcu-defender333:

He's a fanboy, don't worry

Because I disagree with you? Grow up, man.

OK, that was a bit harsh, but in every thread I've seen you in, you rate the OP characters way too highly and leave no explanation/argument.

#38 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333:

you rate the OP characters way too highly

According to you? That doesn't bother me.

and leave no explanation/argument

A vast majority of users do the same thing. I simply give my opinion on who would win the the particular match at hand.

#39 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku: He doesn’t need the ruler to win, his feats while in Meliodas’ body are better than anybody’s in One Piece. Meliodas’ Danafor feat is better than any feat in One Piece as well.

#40 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

He doesn’t need the ruler to win

He does, though.

his feats while in Meliodas’ body are better than anybody’s in One Piece

His best feat is mountain level at best.

Meliodas’ Danafor feat is better than any feat in One Piece as well

Danafor isn't nearly as impressive as Whitebeard displacing multiple island's worth of water casually.

#41 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@mcu-defender333:

you rate the OP characters way too highly

According to you? That doesn't bother me.

and leave no explanation/argument

A vast majority of users do the same thing. I simply give my opinion on who would win the the particular match at hand.

Fine, whatever.

#42 Posted by Lsoon23 (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on The One's level and up clubs him.

#43 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku: Nah these are both quite a bit over mountain level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They look to be multi mountain to small island level, and he at least scales to island level anyways.

And a single regular strike from Ban that barely damaged the demon king is more impressive than king kong gun.

No Caption Provided

Danafor isn't nearly as impressive as Whitebeard displacing multiple island's worth of water casually.

Meliodas' attack was far more potent. Whitebeard's had more area of affect but Melioda's attack vaporized mountains worth of solid ground. It would have completely erased Marineford in one shot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5256 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m going to wait till Akianu get‘s more feats.

#45 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Nah these are both quite a bit over mountain level

Both are mountain level at best.

They look to be multi mountain to small island level

I don't think you know how big mountains and islands are.

and he at least scales to island level anyways

From who? No one in NNT has ever done anything like that.

And a single regular strike from Ban that barely damaged the demon king is more impressive than king kong gun

Causing a small explosion and splitting the landscape for a few miles isn't anywhere close to the power of a King Kong Gun from Luffy.

Meliodas' attack was far more potent

Obviously not. It's almost an outlier at this point anyway.

Whitebeard's had more area of affect

By so much that what you're about to say doesn't matter, but go on.

but Melioda's attack vaporized mountains worth of solid ground

Still not nearly as impressive as what Whitebeard did.

It would have completely erased Marineford in one shot

Marineford is a small island, so that's not very impressive. It was stated that Whitebeard could not only destroy the island, but the entire world. In addition to that, his feat of displacing the amount of water that he did is easily multi-island level (especially considering the fact that he wasn't even really attacking). I honestly don't care to argue with someone who genuinely thinks that Ban splitting the ground for a few miles is a better feat than Luffy overpowering Doflamingo's strongest attack and propelling him into the ground so hard that a city clapped completely in half and left a huge hole underneath.

#46 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18888 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku:

Both are mountain level at best.

Galand and Gloxinia both have mountain level feats. They are trash to the demon king.

I don't think you know how big mountains and islands are.

Look how far camelot (where the fight is taking place) is from the ocean.

No Caption Provided

The edge of the ocean is seen in both the scans I showed.

The scans are extremely zoomed out, and the attacks are probably bigger than you think they are. Those bumps in the first scan are large hills, and the second scan with the building only shows an extremely small portion of the blast, only the small part of the scan in the top left shows the full blast.

From who? No one in NNT has ever done anything like that.

Galand's one swing cut mountains miles away in half. Escanor tanked it with a power level of 50k. Gloxinia with a power level of a bit over 50k was throwing out mountain level attacks. Estarossa with a power level of 60k was able to actually damage Escanor, meaning each of his punches hit harder than Galand's mountain level swing. Meliodas' Danafor feat is multi mountain level, and he wasn't even in his prime then. Estarossa with two commandments destroyed a pocket dimension with a mini ocean inside (arguably a small island level feat). The feats for the demon king I posted were done casually. He was literally spamming that giant explosion attack. Plus his power level should be around 500k, so 10x stronger than people at least mountain level.

Causing a small explosion and splitting the landscape for a few miles isn't anywhere close to the power of a King Kong Gun from Luffy.

Luffy's King Kong gun didn't even split the ground for one mile. He destroyed a couple city blocks.

By so much that what you're about to say doesn't matter, but go on.

Lol no. His area affect was a few times that of Marineford. Meliodas would have completely engulfed Marineford plus even more, and it would have drilled miles into the ground leaving an empty hole.

Marineford is a small island, so that's not very impressive. It was stated that Whitebeard could not only destroy the island, but the entire world.

That was clearly an exaggeration.

I honestly don't care to argue with someone who genuinely thinks that Ban splitting the ground for a few miles is a better feat than Luffy overpowering Doflamingo's strongest attack and propelling him into the ground so hard that a city clapped completely in half and left a huge hole underneath.

lmao you don't even know what happened with Luffy's king kong gun. He only created that huge hole because the ground was already hollow. There was a secret based under the city, pay attention.

And he didn't fold an entire city, it was a few city blocks.

No Caption Provided

Ban spit the ground in every direction around him for miles

No Caption Provided
#47 Posted by Lsoon23 (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Honestly Demon King's PL could be more than 800k if the power multipliers Zeldris used are to be believed, dude increased his power by 2x with Demon Mark and further 2x with full power.

That being said it's all speculation.

#48 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this nonsense about mountain level Demon King? At full power, he's an irrefutably country level character.

#49 Edited by Lsoon23 (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: What's the scaling for that? I thought NNT God tiers were only around large island-small country personally.

#50 Edited by HitTheAssasin (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23 said:

@hittheassasin: What's the scaling for that? I thought NNT God tiers were only around large island-small country personally.

Mael's feat of displacing the clouds and the darkness created by the Original Demon's magic, which spread omnidirectionally across a distance almost as big as the entirety of Brittania, is irrefutably large island+ level, and it was done casually by him unleashing Sun's power, his Greatest Sun is explicitly far stronger. This being the same Mael who acknowledged his complete inability to stop even a single attack from an incredibly nerfed Demon Lord. This is further backed up by Tarmiel performing an at least island level feat by creating an at least island+ sized Ocean casually while nerfed, as well as, you know, Danafor.