• Meliodas is in his Assault Mode
  • Meliodas is morals off
  • Full Counter works on all energy attacks/ninjutsu's/ranged attacks
  • No Genjutsu GG
  • Everyone is fighting seriously
  • Starting distance is 50 meters
  • Fight takes place at night

Bonus Round

• Same as above, except Meliodas gets Assault Mode Estarossa and Zeldris as help, who's the strongest Naruto character the 3 brothers could beat together?

No Caption Provided

So, how about it guys? We've already got threads like this for Luffy and Katakuri, so I thought why not, as using the Narutoverse his extremely practical for Mid tiers, since they have literally everything from high-street to low-high tier, with quite a bit of hax to boot.

#3 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a BM-BSM level character.

#4 Posted by vsw (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

At best Hashirama

#5 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

he is BDSM/BBC so clears

#6 Posted by Chronicplane (8540 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he can beat KMC Naruto and EM Sasuke for sure, maybe Madara revived not to sure.

#7 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14165 posts) - - Show Bio

can I be removed from the SDS tags? I don't follow it anymore.

#8 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been keeping up with NNT and I do not read/watch Naruto so I can't say for certain. But I believe Meliodas' hax such as:

• Full Counter
  • Revenge Counter
  • Assault Mode
  • Jitsuzo Bunshin
  • Hellblaze

as well as his overwhelming physicals will make him an incredibly tough opponent to put down.

#9 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been keeping up with NNT and I do not read/watch Naruto so I can't say for certain. But I believe Meliodas' hax such as:

• Full Counter
  • Revenge Counter
  • Assault Mode
  • Jitsuzo Bunshin
  • Hellblaze

as well as his overwhelming physicals will make him an incredibly tough opponent to put down.

Didn't know you ever read Seven Deadly Sins. Where did you get to before you stopped? Also, I'd recommend catching up with the Manga if you ever have the time, it's getting pretty interesting recently.

#10 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

BM naruto,, EMS sasuke,, EMS madara,, BM minato....

#11 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: You'd have to ask Darthjhawk, he manages the Callouts IIRC.

#12 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone around BSM Naruto or EMS Madara. Anyone on Hashirama's level and above are probably too much.

#13 Posted by DeathHero61 (18541 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by shirso (3684 posts) - - Show Bio

Really need to binge Naruto one of these days...

Ot, Assault mode Meliodas is an incredibly powerful character. Eager to see some intense debates in this thread, pity I can't contribute to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

I think BSM Naruto vs Meliodas would be a good fight but Mel would lose for now.

#16 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: @higherpower: To be honest, I'd argue Meliodas can beat BSM Naruto solidly. Nothing, apart from fan speculation, actually proves BSM Naruto's stats become abundantly more powerful from regular BM at all. Meliodas can simply Full Counter all the Bijuudama's and the like and his physical ability is more than great enough to overwhelm Naruto, who's feats against Multi-Mountain+ physical force are basically non-existent. Add Hellblaze, regeneration and the ability to pin Naruto with darkness akin to how Meliodas did against Estarossa and Zeldris, who's lifting/physical strength should be above Naruto by a mile and he's got a win sealed.

I know I'm not supposed to debate in my own thread, but screw it.

#17 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: I'd think Mel can take BSM Naruto. See my post above for more information.

#18 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: But that is the thing. Sage mode turned Naruto from fodder to Pain level so that is a significant boost in my opinion and Mel countering BB is NFL since we've never seen him counter something on Naruto's BB scale before. But that is all headcanon.

#19 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Ok, but we don't know if that physical boost still applies when it's stacked on top of BM, or whether that boost is linear(in which case it's not nearly large enough to make a difference) or exponential or if it even exists in the first place. It's far to vague to make claims like Naruto's TBB suddenly becoming more potent due to SM or something.

I personally also don't think NLF applies to Full Counter specifically, since it's been heavily implied that the raw power of an attack doesn't matter with Full Counter and Meliodas has already been stated/implied/shown to be able to deflect attacks from fighters far superior to himself, such as when he was gonna FC Monspiet(power level 53,000, magic level 36,500)magic attack back when his own power level was merely about 3000, with a magic stat of 400, so he can clearly deflect atatcks from people far avove his paygrade in DC, which isn't even the case with Naruto in the first place.

Full Counter should work fine here.

#20 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin:

Why won't sage mode work with BM? It was stated many times by Naruto and Kurama that Sage mode works extremely well with BM. We have 0 reason to believe Naruto wouldn't get his usual boost with BSM.

I am not even debate coz what you say might be true or it might not be. Thing is IMO they are both incredibly close to each other and would have a good fight but I still think Naruto would win coz FC is NFL and doesn't have feats on Naruto's BB level and what's to say Mel won't turn to stone when he tries to take in Sage chakra?

You think Mel would win that's fine. Like I said, IMO it would be close so Mel very well may win but NOT solidly like you said. Oh well, have fun.

#21 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Full Counter wouldn't work on Bijudama if it's a beam/laser.

#22 Posted by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally also don't think NLF applies to Full Counter specifically

Yes it does. He's not reflecting blasts from Beerus. NLF can't be circumvented through headcanon.

#23 Edited by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: Uh, and why not? Besides, it's not like Naruto spams Tailed Beast Bombs in-character anyway, he'd have to get up his avatar an charge up the Bombs and fire all before Meliodas gets to close to him, at which point he won't get the chance to use any TBB's anymore.

Also, I meant that NLF shouldn't apply to a certain extent in this particular case. What I mean with that is, it's nonsensical to say Meliodas can't deflect Multi-Mountain level energy attacks when he's never had any trouble deflecting any blasts, even when they were far beyond his current level, so deflecting TBB's, to which that doesn't even apply(multi mountain level, same as current Mel in power), shouldn't be a problem even if he's never directly shown to be able to do so.

Obviously that no longer applies when he's getting a Multi-Planetary blast from Beerus thrown at him.

#24 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

@higherpower: Uh, and why not? Besides, it's not like Naruto spams Tailed Beast Bombs in-character anyway, he'd have to get up his avatar an charge up the Bombs and fire all before Meliodas gets to close to him, at which point he won't get the chance to use any TBB's anymore.

Also, I meant that NLF shouldn't apply to a certain extent in this particular case. What I mean with that is, it's nonsensical to say Meliodas can't deflect Multi-Mountain level energy attacks when he's never had any trouble deflecting any blasts, even when they were far beyond his current level, so deflecting TBB's, to which that doesn't even apply(multi mountain level, same as current Mel in power), shouldn't be a problem.

Obviously that no longer applies when he's getting a Multi-Planetary blast from Beerus thrown at him.

The charge time is like a few seconds. Clones can stall Meli for at least that long.

BSM Naruto's biju bombs are island level. Meliodas needs feats to say he can reflect blasts that strong. He doesn't have the feats to say he can reflect blasts from Beerus which is why people don't argue he can do it.

#25 Posted by Darthjhawk (5219 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say he stops at BM- BSM Naruto and above.

#26 Posted by Sy8000 (34957 posts) - - Show Bio

Bijuu bombs aren't ideal for Full Counter. He can't redirect AoE explosion and even if he reflected the balls before they explode, he'd still be in the blast radius once they do.

Bijuu Mode sounds about right though. I'd rather Zeldris get feat before answering round 2.

#27 Posted by Gaoron (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

At point where I am Mel can win against the likes of KCM Naruto/EMS Sasgay/7th Guy.

He still can't take majority over EMS Madara and Hashi

BSM Naruto is debatable but I still would go with Naruto because of BBs

#28 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

Mel's DC in a drastically weaker form is near island level and I think it's reasonable to conclude that in Assault Mode his DC is at least island level. So you don't think Mel's capable of reflecting something which is essentially his own DC?

#29 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

The charge time is like a few seconds. Clones can stall Meli for at least that long.

You're assuming way too many things here, including:

• That Naruto will create clones right off of the bat
  • That Naruto can create his clones before Mel closes the distance
  • That Naruto will summon his BM avatar right off of the bat
  • That Naruto will go for a TBB as the first thing he does in his BM avatar
  • That Meliodas won't instantly one-shot the fodder clones and get as close as he needs to before Naruto can launch the bomb

Really, I severely doubt this scenario will occur. Mel will most likely just get close to Naruto really quickly before he can use TBB at which point it becomes a relatively close range fight, which Meliodas dominates.

BSM Naruto's biju bombs are island level.

Literally nothing suggests this apart from arbitrary and flawed power scaling and evidence less assumptions, considering Naruto's best feat with a charged TBB is Multi-Mountain level and nothing even implies that increases in BSM.

Meliodas needs feats to say he can reflect blasts that strong.

Considering Meliodas is Multi-Mountain+ to Island level himself, do you really think he can't reflect attacks from people as strong, or slightly stronger than himself? Because canon material disagree's with you on that one.

He doesn't have the feats to say he can reflect blasts from Beerus which is why people don't argue he can do it.

And because no amount of scaling or logic could put his FC at that level, which isn't the case here, so that's a flawed comparison at best.

#30 Edited by zxc6 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Mel probably going to get new haxs like Estarossa so we should wait to see

#31 Posted by Fabricolage (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Meliodas dealt with those forest creatures early in the series before getting massively powerful, Naruto has sexy jutsu which was an AOE that stunned powerful people like Kaguya and Sakura as well as his other versions stunning others. So...

#32 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@higherpower:

Mel's DC in a drastically weaker form is near island level and I think it's reasonable to conclude that in Assault Mode his DC is at least island level. So you don't think Mel's capable of reflecting something which is essentially his own DC?

Where was it stated that something only has to be Meli's level of DC for him to reflect it? And he has no island level feats. Danafor was multi-mountain+, about mountain range level. Though you can probably argue AM Meli as island level, but through power levels and scaling. He can't use Full Counter on Bijuu bombs anyway since they're not magic.

#33 Posted by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Before I respond, who's the strongest Naruto character Meliodas can beat in your opinion?

#34 Edited by Raziel2014 (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

any ninja below Six path tier would lose against him due to his way of fighting and his balance all around Stats, not sure why people say madara or hashirama can defeat mel, when teh current mel >> Escanor who tank Galand Attack with only a scratch and Galand power was pretty close to Perfect Susanoo.

Current Mel Can only be matched by Six path character anything lower is too weak

#35 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

What do you mean? My claim was that Meliodas should be capable of reflecting his own DC, which is comparable to BSM Naruto's. Danafor is above mountain range level due to the depth of the crater and the OP equalised energy, meaning Meliodas Full Counter will work on Biju Bombs and other Ninjutsu.

#36 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014:

Galand isn't even remotely close to Madara's Perfect Susanoo in power.

#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:

BM naruto,, EMS sasuke,, EMS madara,, BM minato....

why

#38 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: You have literally no idea how deep the crater was. Meliodas has never full countered an attack that carried as much DC as him either.

I didn't see he equalized energy though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#39 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears ;)

#40 Edited by Ssenrof (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Mel’s full counter isn’t automatic.

What’s he going to do if Naruto Bunshin feints a bijudama to his back?

I’d put Mel above base Hashirama but bellow sage mode Hashirama.

SM Hashirama is too much for Mel right now.

#41 Edited by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

Also why do people keep forgetting that Meliodas only released as much energy as he did at Danafor because his freaking girlfriend had just died? It'd be extremely out of character for him to release that amount of force in a random encounter against an opponent he has no knowledge on...

#42 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

I guess. We can infer that it's deep given Dreyfus and Hendrickson's comments but regardless AM Mel is far more powerful than the version of Mel that destroyed Danafor, therefore making current Mel's DC at least island level.

That makes no sense. You're essentially stating that Meliodas would fail to Full Counter one of his own attacks, which logically contradicts Full Counters ability.

#43 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at BSM Naruto.

#44 Posted by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@higherpower:

I guess. We can infer that it's deep given Dreyfus and Hendrickson's comments but regardless AM Mel is far more powerful than the version of Mel that destroyed Danafor, therefore making current Mel's DC at least island level.

That makes no sense. You're essentially stating that Meliodas would fail to Full Counter one of his own attacks, which logically contradicts Full Counters ability.

I already said I'm fine with AM Meli being island level.

What do you mean contradict? Contradict what? This is the actual description for full counters ability:

No Caption Provided

Now tell me, where was it stated that he's supposed to be able to reflect attacks with as much DC as him? Because as far as I recall he's NEVER reflected an attack with his level of DC or potency at/above mountain range level. Unless you want to abuse the ever loving shit out of power levels and scaling..

Meanwhile Naruto's chilling overpowering supercharged blasts from the combined power of 5 tailed beast, the resulting explosion which dwarfed mountain ranges.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided

Plus he could track and slightly keep up with Juubito, and tanked a bijuu beam from the 10 tails.

#45 Posted by noah_ouellette (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto. Glass cannon. Full counter will kill him

#46 Edited by Raziel2014 (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@raziel2014:

Galand isn't even remotely close to Madara's Perfect Susanoo in power.

yes he is, madara cutting mountain against the 5 kages but there was no body in between his attack to deflect or tank his energy, Galan cut Escanor who compeltely tank majority of the energy in his attack but even so still manage to cut severa Hill Tops Kilometers away, if Galan were to cut without hitting escanor the damage would have been dozens if not more.

why do you think when madara and hashirama fought nothing like madara cutting mountains ever comes up again, because in a clash majority of the energy is transfer to the enemy, just like Galan did to Escanor.

1 hit is all it takes for Mel to kill Hashirama or EMS/Rinnegan Madara.

#47 Posted by HigherPower (12030 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: Galan cut the tops of hills and there's no way to know how much energy Escanor took from the attack.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#48 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@raziel2014: There where 2 meteors between Madara and those mountains. Also Galand cut the top of 2 hills, not even close to be mountains. And Madara was also far from those mountains compared with Galand and those hills. Literally those mountains where outside of the desert.

Obviously arguing with a declared Naruto-massive-lowballer is useless, but. . . you know, if this lowballer is also a liar.

No Caption Provided

#49 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by KingGuinness (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower:

Dude it's common sense. What sense does it make for Meliodas to be unable to reflect one of his own attacks? What sense does it make for him to be too powerful for his own magic ability? Full Counter allows him to reflect magical attacks with very little energy from his part and he's reflected attacks from characters who are somewhat comparable to him in overall power, and again it just makes no sense for him to be incapable of reflecting one of his own attacks.

Not sure why that matters. Danafor Mel outputs similar energy to that and Assault Mode Meliodas is at a bare minimum twice as powerful as he was back then.

Juubito doesn't have any quantifiable speed feats of his own, right? At best you can scale him off the speed of the Juubi's Bijuu Bombs but that only applies to reaction speed. His movement speed is unknown so Naruto somewhat keeping up with him (Even though he got overpowered anyway) isn't really indicative of anything.

Tanking the Ten Tails Biju Bomb is imprsssive as an energy durability feat, but it does nothing to help Naruto if Meliodas punches him in the face really hard.