Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JOVIOLMA
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random Encounter-Basic Knowledge

• Bang and Bomb fight against every villain and hero from the verse in a gauntlet from the weakest to strongest character

• The verse don't have prep, but they are aware of the martial arts mastered by the OPM duo

• Manga/Canon feats only

• Energies are not equalized

• Bang and Bomb have perfect teamwork

• Bang and Bomb will get healed every round

• They're not on their prime but they are in the same condition as when Fubuki helped them in the fight against Rover for a more fair fight

• All Might is healthy

• Wins by Death, K.O. or Incapacitation

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SquadDoubleYou  Online

either solo clears the verse

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either clear

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They beat all of them. Also Gran Torino gets jealous of Bang's muscles.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yamatama

Yea with basic knowledge they basically blitz Shiggy before he uses his quirk & can beat the other top tiers with low diff.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they'll be beating current Shigaraki. Dude decayed hills and half the city in like 5 panels casually.

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease provided they blitz Shigaraki

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RikuYamaha

Clears with ease provided they blitz Shigaraki

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear by blitzstomp

Megafanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Megafanflash

They could likely take out anyone with a blitz. However, not sure how impact nullification/absorption/recoil etc would affect the duo. The question is speed gap.

I dont think they would solo the verse or an extensive amount of powerful characters at once though.

They would probably beat any MHA character individually with varying difficulty, but the MHA verse is basically our planet with the majority of the population possessing special abilities. Meaning billions of people could combine their abilities to affect the duo. Deductively, millions would have quirks that doesn't even require physical contact or close range, like different types of brainwashing, clones, gas/dust/shrooms/, multiple battlefield removals/changers, quirks like foresight and prediction to know their next moves, multiple boosting and empowering quirks like love stacking up on each other.

Dont need to spend too much time on this, think the idea is clear. Too many people with certain quirks would eventually take them out or be too much. But if we mean soloing the verse as in taking out people individually. Sure, its not impossible they could clear.

yomismo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't think anyone in boku no hero can survive that attack

DarthSpider42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bang and Bomb could individually stomp the verse

Floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They solo the verse.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear the verse.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither is powerful enough to put down a healthy All Might. Stops at All Might/ or AFO.

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Steele7

Either of them clear the verse low diff until Prime AM and AFO.

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

Neither is powerful enough to put down a healthy All Might. Stops at All Might/ or AFO.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: Nah, healthy All Might is overkill, that would require him to be stronger than how he was in the AFO vs All Might battle, in which he did this:

No Caption Provided

I'm sure you've seen this a trillion times, but i doubt either Bang or Bomb can match it.

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Steele7
@kinginrags said:

@steele7: Nah, healthy All Might is overkill, that would require him to be stronger than how he was in the AFO vs All Might battle, in which he did this:

No Caption Provided

I'm sure you've seen this a trillion times, but i doubt either Bang or Bomb can match it.

I dont know about bomb, but bang has the durability to tank that, plus he is much faster when scaled than anyone in mha. from what we have seen all might could be above him in busting purely because of the wind pressure he creates but thats all he has on him, bang still outclasses him in durability, speed, and pretty much everything else Bang will just strike him like 100 times before he can react. Although now with shigarakis current buff he might be able to take them both out if we see more stuff with what hes gained.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

@nwname said:

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: what's the scaling for Bangs speed? because I don't remember him performing many speed feats himself. All Might from Vigilantes has a hypersonic speed feat and if he has the One For All quirk then he should be capable of using punches that are always on the scale of what's being thrown in that scan, most likely even more powerful then that.

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Steele7

@rizaadxn: Well i dont really want to go into a bunch of scaling but he was beating garous ass as a non monster and he could have beat him when he was transforming aswell which with scaling Garou can reach HS-MHS even as a non monster or half monster because he was beating genos. I dont really see bang being someone who can travel in very long distances fast but his martial arts and punches are insanely fast aswell as his blitzing i just dont see how all might is gonna react to them, . If all might could casually throw punches like in that scan in his prime then yea idk they probably cant clear the verse

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steele7: All for One was able to steal a guy’s quirk named O’Clock who can make you speed go dozens of times faster in emergency situations and he was already superhuman so he should be at least Mach 25 or something.

Steele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Steele7

@thelemonadestan said:

@steele7: All for One was able to steal a guy’s quirk named O’Clock who can make you speed go dozens of times faster in emergency situations and he was already superhuman so he should be at least Mach 25 or something.

That is still slower than half monster garou who bang scales to and who is MHS. MHS can range from Mach 50-100 Although Bang probably is only that fast with his martial arts. I dont think either could clear the verse individually now though because prime all might and afo depending on his quirks will probably be above both of them in pure busting strength and AFO probably has some other hax quirks he could use.

Rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan said:

All For One stole Knuckle Dusters quirk when he had his guard down and in typical situations the O'clock quirk only amps your perception speed a few times over (3 to 10 times faster), or a couple dozen times in some situations. It's only in life or death situations that he can use 300x perception boost. KD wasn't in a life or death situation before All For One grabbed him so he wasn't at the 300x perception boost. 6 with O'clock was anywhere between Mach 6 to mach 10 possibly even mach 15 when using 300x perception boost.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CyberBlades22  Online

Either can clear so long as they go straight for the blitz.