Strongest marvel character shazam can beat ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

THIS IS GOD OF GODS SHAZAM WHO WIELDS THE POWER AND MIGHT OF S'IVAA.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By houseshm

Depends on shazam

thor

silver surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel~Thor level

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Hmm. We don't know anything about that amp

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Butterball

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Is this version of Shazam even on the same level as Pre-Flashpoint Shazam?

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this version of Shazam even on the same level as Pre-Flashpoint Shazam?

As far as i know, speedwise, he traveled from the Source(which is at the end of the universe) to Earth in a matter of minutes, that puts his speed much more times faster than light, and it took Superman a month or so to reach Earth from the end of the universe, but if i recall correctly he is stated to not have the same speed as he had before(speed of mercury).

Strength wise, he wrecked/curbstomped Yuga Khan, the guy who can punk Darkseid easily, and Yuga Khan was even amped by the power of 4 new gods that gave Billy power(Ate, Sivaa, Hronmeer, Anapel), the only power Billy had was only the power of Wizard when he fought Yuga. And this version of Shazam's strength comes from Sivaa(post-Yuga Khan fight), the guy who can destroy the universe by dancing, though it would take some time to do so, and was overpowering Superman and Orion combined.

Toughness wise, he was tanking attacks from amped Yuga without harm, while only having power of Wizard, essentially the power of deity who grants Billy toughness/durability was within Yuga, so Billy's toughness was lower, than it should have been.

He also has the power of the Wizard himself, whose power alongside the Council of Eternity is stated to be above even the Spectre, according to Pandora, and with only this power he easily defeated Yuga Khan, whose strength is already far above Superman's, and was combined with Strenght of S'ivaa, who is also stronger than Superman.

And the power of Yuga Khan, the Source Manipulation, it is essentially the power of Takion(if you know who he is), in short though Billy hasn't used it, this power should grant Billy some massive reality warping abilities(Yuga could warp reality on planetary scale a.k.a Apokolips), in short this is mary sue/plot device power.

Don't know what powers he really gets from Anapel and Ate, even theoretically.

H'ronmeer, one of aspects of Death of Endless, grants Billy abilities of the power of living fire(the likes of Zeus have the power of Living Lightning), so far Billy used it to breath fire, other than that nothing, though Billy could use it for different things probably, considering he could use living lightning to create ping-pong tables and such.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Yes it is. so who do you think is the strongest marvel person he can beat ?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@krleavenger said:

@lord_spectrum: So you need to be on Universal level to beat him?

Nope, far below.

Shazam was still a rookie with those powers, and has no idea how to manipulate those powers, probably has no idea how to even summon them. He is essentially a monkey who is given a grenade, the grenade should blow up you might think, but the problem is he doesn't know how to make the grenade to blow in a first place.

Essentially this version of Shazam is insanely strong/tough guy, slower than his regular self, but still way faster than most of the characters(at least million times faster than light), can do magic lightning and magic fire, and that's it featwise

He could beat Thor, though, quite handily.

But would lose to Surfer.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@deathmetal:

I honestly don't know. Like I said, it's a tough one. If I have to guess, Thanos?

Thanos would win.

Billy might be strong and tough, but he has no answer to Thanos' skills and hax.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@tedirey:

Wait, are you saying Surfer is above Yuga Khan?

Yuga is a reality warper, so obviously no, the point is Billy doesn't know how to use that power or even how to summon it. Billy is given the tools, but he doesn't know that he has those tools and how to use them.

I don't think Surfer could affect him like he does science and cosmic based heroes.

Yep. Yuga at his weakest could bust planets quite easily.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@tedirey:

OK. That's quite a feat don't you think? With only 1/6 of his current ability, the power of the Wizard, he took out Yuga Khan who's above Thanos and Surfer.

He essentially used the power of Wizard to grant himself strength/durability/speed to match and defeat Yuga, since the power of those gods who grant Billy strength/durability/intelligence were within Yuga.

I agree that Yuga >> Thanos and Surfer.

Now, he's got the full set added to his own. That's 6/6. Even if he only utilize the power of the Wizard only, he should be still above them.

Yes. But you see, the point is he has no idea that he can use to power of Yuga and Wizard to do so some crazy warping stuff, he simply doesn't know how to do that, nor has enough experience with those powers

Even with all that power, he has used it to be insanely strong/tough/fast guy, with magic fire and lightning.

Thanos can beat him via Telepathy, molecular power or some other hax power Thanos has, same with Surfer. Billy has strength and durability to withstand and defeat them, but Billy doesn't know how to harness his inherent hax, and that's his downfall.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@tedirey:

I get you, don't worry. But I'm not convinced he'll be beaten by them.

Physically he can defeat them, that's for sure.

But their hax makes it nigh-impossible for Billy to win.

His lightning attack will take Thanos and Surfer down.

Lightning can be dodged, especially by Surfer, and while Billy is fast(millions times faster than light and more so), in order for him to achieve Flash-level speed, he needs the speed of mercury, which he doesn't have here, and Surfer is known for his speed feats that contend with Flash, and Surfer has bunch of hax, like molecular manipulation(instant win), telepathy(instant win), blakc hole manipulation, astral projection and battle in astral plane(instant win) and bunch of other powers.

As for Thanos he might tank it, as he was tanking lightning from Thor. And Thanos can handily win just by using his Telepathy alone.

Yuga Khan can't tank it, why could they?

Well, the only point i can make here is that Thanos tanked Thor's lightning, which is powerful as hell.

And Billy's durability is also off the charts. He's more durable than Thanos given that lone showing.

Probably. But as i already said Billy has the physical advantage, but not the hax one, and that's the main reason he would lose against them, you can't will all battles just by speed/strength/durability.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lord_Spectrum

@tedirey:

I see. We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

Sure, i can deal with that.

Nice talking to you. ^_^

Same. :)

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: does God of Gods Shazam have an amp or is it his current power level? Like is it just his tier now or was it a one-off or amp?

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: does God of Gods Shazam have an amp or is it his current power level? Like is it just his tier now or was it a one-off or amp?

Was just an amp, quasi like Parallax, Witching Hour or Rune King.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dorukesin1

@lord_spectrum: @tedirey Surfer is nowhere near Barry or Wally.

I would rank Norrin below Pre-52 Superman in the terms of speed. Norrin may travel fast but he lacks consistency of reaction/combat speed/statueforce feats. FTR Norrin got only 1 nanosecond feat which is pretty damn old while Clark got more than 5-10 nanosecond+ feats

I agree that Norrin can easily dodge or outspeed and even see the lightning in slow-mo. But he is just not as fast as Wally/Barry

About Billy v Norrin matchup, Norrin may be able to drain Billy bc , why not ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Billy did not show any energy absorption resistance feats as far as I remember so..

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A weakened Silver Surfer, prior to his amps, at best.

No Caption Provided