Strongest HST Character Inuyasha Could Beat?

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who's the strongest Naruto/Once Piece/Bleach character that he could beat?

random encounter, who wins?

No Caption Provided

Ymirgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can bypass durability so he goes pretty far. His defenses and speed arent very notable but they alright.

Could stop at R2 Ulqiora, Edo Madara, Admirals

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, it would blame me, but: Feats for Inuyasha? Didn´t watch the series so idk.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyasha can kill any character in the HST with Meidou since its a space BFR slash that sends parts of the opponent directly to Hell except Almighty Yhwach. Due to his poor speed, he wouldn't get pass the midtiers though.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes got the power but not the speed to make it pass the high end of the low tiers

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him and his brother have always been difficult people to gauge on how far they could go in the HST. Though I guess this ain't surprising once you know how inconsistent their father Toga/Inu No Taisho was in power as well. Back to this scenario though I see inuyasha getting up to at least for naruto:six paths of pein,bleach:ashido kano, and one piece maybe around CP9.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ymirgod: lol are you crazy or what?! Inuyasha isn't touching ulqiyora madara or the admirals. He can at best defeat base naruto (shippuden) or base luffy or zoro pre timeskip

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach -> Captain Level

Naruto -> Madara/Hashirama

One piece -> Yonko

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can clear. No one's tanking Meido. And Inuyasha's not slow. He has a lightning timing feat in the beginning of the series and only gets faster from there.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: Dude people downplay that feat though. An say since it ain't consistent with what we see later of Inuyasha that it doesn't matter. This was what was argued on narutoforums and somewhat can't say I disagree on the conclusion. Especially since Inuyasha ain't really a speedster fighter in verse like Sesshomaru and Koga kind of are.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: This lightning feat is clearly an outlier.

No Caption Provided

Inuyasha never demonstrate that kind of speed again. On the other hand, he have consistently gotten tagged by far slower atks after that. Mere street level have also dodged lightning once but that wouldn't be enough to say they're lightning timers.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what's his speed and durability? saw the anime, and i don't remember anything that would let me believe he'd even beat low tier Akatsuki or Arrancar level characters.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: This lightning feat is clearly an outlier.

Inuyasha never demonstrate that kind of speed again. On the other hand, he have consistently gotten tagged by far slower atks after that. Mere street level have also dodged lightning once but that wouldn't be enough to say they're lightning timers.

I disagree that it's an outlier. But OK.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyasha is leagues above everyone that has appeared in naruto, one piece and bleach so far, not only inuyasha has higher power, speed and mobility, he is also a yokai attuned to the spirit world, and the only ones that could fight him at his actual nature are the shinigami of bleach, but they are not in his league to defeat him conclusively, moreover his dark ball ultimate ability would be unavoidable for anyone on those worlds as it rumbles through dimensions, he is far more powerful

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inuyasha clears HST yeah