Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#1 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
  • All Might is bloodlusted.
  • No time limit.
  • He has full knowledge.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Verse Equalizations.
  • Genjutsu, Logia intangibility and Reaitsu crush are off.

Round 1: Strongest Naruto, Bleach and One Piece character All Might can beat from each series?

Round 2: Strongest Hst character All Might can beat overall?

#2 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach:

@funsiized@princearagorn1@lowlaville@supernategames@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@cjdavis103@carter_esque@sophia89@nyas@colliderz@themagicstik@thitiki@theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac@justsomerandomkid@etheral_dreams@jeepeh@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@emperorthanos@terrortuga@indomitableregal@koays@kbm@just_banter@cpt_nice@deedubbledee@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@marczaddy@full123@onepieceverse@f3m1@educated@vooon@azureus

My Hero Academia

@garrettmana@joewell911@emperorthanos@just_banter@jaycool2@americanspeeddemon@alphablt@vooon@chronicplane@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@gearsecond659@danieldaripper

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics

One Piece:

@dratini1331@darrellacoustic@homicidalmaniac@pierpat@funsiized@princearagorn1@cooldes@jmarshmallow@ghostravage@nighthunder@lowlaville@redbird3rdboywonder@cjdavis103@ssj_god@rexorr@pacpanda@jacthripper@stormking1221@garrettmana@terrortuga@cor_tsar@full123@cgoodness:@leo-343@just_banter@agentsandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@spidey_jackson@cull_obsidian@marczaddy@youngkaiser@onepieceverse@jaycool2@heirtothekingdom@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@vooon@back_stabbath95@hittheassasin@gearsecond659

#3 Posted by Warlockmage (9204 posts) - - Show Bio

conservatively... i'd say Ichigo, Yawach, Naruto, Kaguya, and Luffy all at the same time

#4 Posted by Jacthripper (14967 posts) - - Show Bio

conservatively... i'd say Ichigo, Yawach, Naruto, Kaguya, and Luffy all at the same time

+1

#5 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#6 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15860 posts) - - Show Bio

No clue.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15860 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: I don't watch MHA... 3rd Raikage.

#9 Posted by Jeepeh (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Barragan? Based on the fact that he and Barragan have both damaged buildings from long distances away. I can't think of more times of air causing destruction. Well, there was Jackie, but that wasn't on the scale that Barragan's was. Barragan's probably way faster than him though.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#10 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

With speed equalized? I don't know about One Piece but for Naruto and Bleach I think it's kinda hard to say. Both those verses have a ton of abilities that would be tough for All Might to deal with. A good Chidori or Cero would likely mess him up even if he had the speed to contend. That being said, I can see him beating Tsunade easily so long as she doesn't summon Katsuyu. There's just so much subterfuge in Naruto it sort of counters his brawler fighting style. He might beat Ay too, not sure though.

With stats not equalized he can take a few wins over Hebi Sasuke but I'd say that's it, and he'd need to immediately try to one shot him as soon as the fight starts. As for Bleach I'm actually not sure, the power creep got pretty crazy early on in that series.

#11 Posted by UltraShaggy (796 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Grand fisher or fodder baunts from bleach .

#12 Posted by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: 3rd Raikage tanked all Hachibi's attacks without a scratch. Bijuudama included. Then he has enough stamina to fight for 3 days and 3 nights nonstop.

All Might can solos all the Espada bar 2nd Ulquiorra and Resurrection Barragan.

#13 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15860 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko: ...Thanks, but that didn't help. I'm fully aware of what the 3rd Raikage has done. It's MHA I know relatively nothing about.

Are you saying he solos the other 8 Espada at once, or just that he can beat each one?

#14 Posted by UltraShaggy (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@chakko: LMAO at all might can solo the espada .

#15 Edited by Raziel2014 (1294 posts) - - Show Bio

he could potentially kill anyone in naruto but the immortal ones, his stats give him that scenario of a win since his strength, and taijutsu skill far surpass the naruto verse, while his DC and AP might not be as powerful as ninja ninjutsu he could still pull of a win with a punch or a kick in many scenarios, this is only possible in the naruto verse since their stats are nowhere near their actual output power with charkra/ninjutsu, even those ninja as high as Pain are not much stronger physically than someone like Chouji, Chouza, kakashi, Konohamaru, Naruto or other fodders even tho their ninjutsu is vastly superior, safely say they are very similar to Magicians from your common RPG, very high magical power but very low HP and stats.

in the bleach verse he could kill of Vice captains

in One piece, without accounting for Logia he could probably reach pretty high.

#16 Posted by cpt_nice (9894 posts) - - Show Bio

In Bleach, he is probably at (close to) Luitenant level, with speed equalized. So I see him beat anyone of that level who doesn't have hax (like Kira). He'd still have to watch out for kido though.

Avatar image for thelordofwisdom
#17 Posted by thelordofwisdom (242 posts) - - Show Bio

he could potentially kill anyone in naruto but the immortal ones, his stats give him that scenario of a win since his strength, and taijutsu skill far surpass the naruto verse

ricky gervais laughing GIF

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
#18 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014 said:

he could potentially kill anyone in naruto but the immortal ones, his stats give him that scenario of a win since his strength, and taijutsu skill far surpass the naruto verse

No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

He deactivated

Ffs

#20 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

He deactivated

Ffs

It may have been an error. Didn't this happen to Higherpower not too long ago? I'd wait about a week and if he's not back by then...well he really would have left.

#21 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

all might is MFTL but he still lower than every relevant HST tier.

he get stomped by anyone in bleach, first hollow in series stomps him

#22 Edited by UltimateSage (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

Hidan maybe?

I always knew raziel was a joke, but damn, I didn't think he was this much of a joke.

#23 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

From OP probably a high tier CP9 member.

From Bleach probably one of the SS arc captains.

From Naruto probably Hebi Sasuke or a low tier kage.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#24 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5040 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Kuro

#25 Edited by Mee09 (5711 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions I think he'd do pretty well. There aren't a lot of characters in the HST that can hit as hard as he does. With equalized speed all he has to do is land one of those punches. He could beat most hand to hand fighters that are not durable enough to withstand his attacks. With equalized speed they can't avoid him.

#26 Edited by Mee09 (5711 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: Lol I love Kuro but he gets one shot. East Blue Luffy was too much for him. A full power punch from All Might would kill him unless he got stronger after East Blue.