This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pwongo (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fairy Tail

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Dormammu is blood lusted
  • No plot Armour

No Caption Provided

Dormammu's dimension

We all know Fairy Tail is pretty, OP but where does Dormammu stand in the verse?

#2 Posted by kilgpmktra (960 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke right?

#3 Posted by Jko1 (3228 posts) - - Show Bio

He one shots the verse on accident. Spite

#4 Posted by SkySanji (5350 posts) - - Show Bio

You gotta be kidding me....

#5 Posted by CaoCao (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu solos the FT-Verse x infinite. Spite.

#6 Posted by Ninelven (222 posts) - - Show Bio

None, there is no strong character in Fairy Tail.

#7 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm he solos the entire verse. The only person who could pose a threat(and that's a huge stretch) is Acnologia, and that is literally because he is immune to magic, but Dorammau still physically outclasses him, and has dealt with those who are likely more magic resistant than him.

I cannot think of a single way for FT to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#8 Posted by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen idiotic threads before, but this...This takes the top spot. You mean who from a mid-tier verse a universal, arguably multiversal entity can beat? He could destroy their entire reality and simply be done with it, this is honestly a spite battle: @juiceboks@rogueshadow@the_red_viper.

Umm he solos the entire verse. The only person who could pose a threat(and that's a huge stretch) is Acnologia, and that is literally because he is immune to magic, but Dorammau still physically outclasses him, and has dealt with those who are likely more magic resistant than him.

Dormammu has already one-shotted people with magic-immunity, such as the Unknown Knight in Doctor Strange#171, someone that was even no-selling Doctor Strange's magic beforehand. Plus, Dormammu's power is as much as cosmic as is magical per his own admission in Defenders Vol.3#2.

#9 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen idiotic threads before, but this...This takes the top spot. You mean who from a mid-tier verse a universal, arguably multiversal entity can beat? He could destroy their entire reality and simply be done with it, this is honestly a spite battle: @juiceboks@rogueshadow@the_red_viper.

@deathhero61 said:

Dormammu has already one-shotted people with magic-immunity, such as the Unknown Knight in Doctor Strange#171, someone that was even no-selling Doctor Strange's magic beforehand. Plus, Dormammu's power is as much as cosmic as is magical per his own admission in Defenders Vol.3#2.

....I know this. The last sentence of my comment basically says that except without the detail "and has dealt with those who are likely more magic resistant than him."

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#10 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

bruh...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
#11 Edited by deactivated-5c522ab96172e (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

....I know this. The last sentence of my comment basically says that except without the detail "and has dealt with those who are likely more magic resistant than him."

And I was just reinforcing the idea with an actual example though and showing that objectively speaking, Acnologia shouldn't be a threat at all even by stretching the idea of magic-immunity.

#12 Posted by NiteLite (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#13 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4764 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh, he solos the verse by laughing. There are literally people that are VASTLY inferior to Dormammu who would still one shot FT with no effort whatsoever. That's how big of a mismatch this is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#14 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in FT can beat Dormammu from MCU let alone the comics.

#15 Posted by the_red_viper (12863 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch. Locked.