Strongest Dragon Ball character Jin Mo-Ri can beat?

• 85 results
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@higherpower: fair. You are the higher power, I’ll believe you solely because of that steez my friend.

I still need to read GoHS, I have a few apps but please wooooooo me my lord

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Using that filler scene to scale anything is not a good idea. Chances are the writer of the episode didn't even think of the speeds they were moving at. At max Goku and Frieza could move a bit FTL.

You're just making your own assumptions without any facts or data. That line of logic can equally be applied to any feat ever. Also, I don't think it's too unreasonable to give professional writers (not one writer, many) the benefit of the doubt that they are aware that a ship which can reach Jupiter in a second and was built to travel to another galaxy, is quite fast. After all, they didn't write Goku as casually timing them. He had an extremely hard time.

Of course that is just one of the ridiculous feats from the anime. Also in the anime, Freeza destroyed a mountain that was blocking his view with just a hard stare. He killed three warrior Namekians with BPs over 10,000, by blowing at them. He flexed his muscles and shattered his own armor, and that armor has a lot of feats.
In his second form, he destroyed a whole island, completely by accident, because he gripped his hand too tightly. And in his final form, he split Namek in half with a wave of two fingers (this one actually isn't even filler). I'm aware that Jin is far above mountain - planet tier, but you have to admit, the effortlessness with which Freeza performs these feats is something unique.
The Genki Dama in the manga was charged with the energy from three different suns and every other planet in the solar system, and in the anime, it was charged with energy from across the whole universe. Of course Freeza survived it, and Freeza himself was stated to have universal power I think three different times.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too knowledgeable on Jin, but based solely on what I've seen of him, he can probably clear up to early DBS.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see him beating SSG Goku at all, I’d say he’s around Buu saga Ssj3 level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

You're just making your own assumptions without any facts or data. That line of logic can equally be applied to any feat ever. Also, I don't think it's too unreasonable to give professional writers (not one writer, many) the benefit of the doubt that they are aware that a ship which can reach Jupiter in a second and was built to travel to another galaxy, is quite fast. After all, they didn't write Goku as casually timing them. He had an extremely hard time.

The thing is if my memory serves correct they didn't even make it seem like the feat was impressive or that they were going fast. Also they were in space so for all we know those metoers he dodged were going extremely fast in the same direction they were, however he had to dodge them because they were going faster.

Of course that is just one of the ridiculous feats from the anime. Also in the anime, Freeza destroyed a mountain that was blocking his view with just a hard stare. He killed three warrior Namekians with BPs over 10,000, by blowing at them. He flexed his muscles and shattered his own armor, and that armor has a lot of feats.

But all of those make sense for someone who can blow up a planet.

In his second form, he destroyed a whole island, completely by accident, because he gripped his hand too tightly.

When was this? I don't remember this feat, unless you are talking about right when he transformed.

And in his final form, he split Namek in half with a wave of two fingers (this one actually isn't even filler). I'm aware that Jin is far above mountain - planet tier, but you have to admit, the effortlessness with which Freeza performs these feats is something unique.

The Genki Dama in the manga was charged with the energy from three different suns and every other planet in the solar system, and in the anime, it was charged with energy from across the whole universe. Of course Freeza survived it, and Freeza himself was stated to have universal power I think three different times.

When was Frieza stated to have universal power? And taking energy from different places across the universe doesn't mean universal power. Also I definitely don't remember any of that in kai.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

Like I said Buu saga top tiers is where Jin stops. Early DBS is too much SSG and beerus would one shot Jin. Suppressed beerus literally sneezes and destroys suns

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@higherpower:

It's a size comparison graph, but aren't we comparing their size? I don't see why a space background would matter much.

Beucase the author is drawing a size comparison graph. He is just drawing a bunch of planets with no real care on size or scale.

But at the end of the day, we can use simple logic to arrive at commonplace conclusions. It'd make no sense for Ohkwang to throw moons (sometimes people say asteroids) at Jin when he's capable of throwing planets and has multiple at his disposal, especially with prior knowledge of Jin being a threat. This coupled with a character he can scale to throwing a planet with the same ability, same technique and lesser control makes it icontestable.But at the end of the day, we can use simple logic to arrive at commonplace conclusions. It'd make no sense for Ohkwang to throw moons (sometimes people say asteroids) at Jin when he's capable of throwing planets and has multiple at his disposal, especially with prior knowledge of Jin being a threat. This coupled with a character he can scale to throwing a planet with the same ability, same technique and lesser control makes it icontestable.

I mean he can move planets but he just probably didn't that instance. But I whatever we agreed that they are small planets.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no selling planet busters or large planet attacks is something Frieza does with no Ki + cut in half. Still don't see how he gets past the likes of Cell, who can finger flick Frieza saga Frieza with ease in his weakest form, and able to wipe out the entire solar system.

Aimegang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: This is the same series where Nephilim are explicitly shown to be island sized and then shrink to the size of monkeys in some panels. The size scale is off because the panels are tall rather than wide. It's better to just go off logical information regarding the size of the objects than visible scale.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too knowledgeable on Jin, but based solely on what I've seen of him, he can probably clear up to early DBS.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Think of Jin like Toriko, except on steroids. He also, for the most part, fights like a brick, except that he's also immensely skilled. His striking power(with his staff), durability and speed are slightly greater than Toriko's in base(at the least) and he can multiply all his stats(think Kaioken on steroids) by up to 250000 times at will, though the backlash is pretty hefty if he takes it all the way.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at Base Vegito

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say either SSB Goku or Golden Frieza.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:

@u_wot_m8:

Proof he no sold it?

He was had no energy + cut in half

This proves he was weakened, not that he no sold it.

-.- He was cut in half, and needed energy from Goku which he used in the end and wasted it

If you wants scans I will give, however, CBF honestly

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:

@u_wot_m8:

Proof he no sold it?

-.- He was cut in half, and needed energy from Goku which he used in the end and wasted it

Again, I acknowledge he was weakened, but I am requesting proof that he was unaffected by the blast.

Scans are welcome proving he was unaffected by the blast.

Maybe he didn't, maybe he did, he was hit from Goku kamehameha before hand so the extra damages comes from that. Regardless, this was with no energy, whether he no solds planet busting means nothing since he handled it and survived while weakened greatly. At full power, him and Goku didn't even care if the planet was going to explode

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:
@u_wot_m8 said:
@thegreatlordd said:

@u_wot_m8:

Proof he no sold it?

Again, I acknowledge he was weakened, but I am requesting proof that he was unaffected by the blast.

Scans are welcome proving he was unaffected by the blast.

Maybe he didn't, maybe he did, he was hit from Goku kamehameha before hand so the extra damages comes from that. Regardless, this was with no energy, whether he no solds planet busting means nothing since he handled it and survived while weakened greatly. At full power, him and Goku didn't even care if the planet was going to explode

You were the one who made the claim that he was unaffected by it, and there's a big difference between if he no sold it or if he was heavily affected by it, regardless of his ki, so there is a big difference in how good the feat is. Frieza also didn't take much damage from that Kamehameha.

Frieza also was worried about being caught in the planet explosion.

No Caption Provided

Using wrong ones

Talking about the Kamehameha in the end after he was cut in half and wanted energy from Goku, which he used up in his last attack

Frieza was worried about being caught in his own attack, which would destroy the planet and more, the exploding planet however wasn't an issue, neither Goku or Frieza cared about it, Goku was worried about space since he cannot survive their

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do, but seriously CBF finding the manga since it's hard to find

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats anyone in Z, if we're going by strictly manga, however, if anime feats are taken into account he stops somewhere in Buu Saga.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

definitely clears z idk where he stops in the garbage that is super.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops somewhere in the Buu Saga. Probably kid buu

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear DBZ

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears DBZ

The fact that he can amp himself over 250,000x is fucking op

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ded6836ed8
deactivated-5d7ded6836ed8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could clear Buu saga depending on anime or manga, but defiantly stops at beginning of Super.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By Shinne

Zeno.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers