Strongest DC character Ulquiorra can defeat?

• 90 results
Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Title, what character in DC would Ulquiorra give a really close fight and come out on top? The Espada will start out in Segunda Etapa and will be in character.

Who does he beat?

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkgirl it seemed to be his limit at least to me

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: yeah same boat I know a bit more about Marvel than I do DC unless it's the Animated Series then I got a lot more to work with

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like no one if it's composite, like Composite Batman stomps Ulq, so does Composite Supes etc.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: Composite Batman reacted to True Form Darkseid who transcends temporal dimensions which would make Batman atleast irrelevant speeds.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: Not an outlier because throughout the entire Post FS story he was matching up with other New Gods and was literally hyped up to fight Darkseid.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: even lower end green lanterns are rather strong. Honestly the Green lantern ring is above uliquorra imo. Even in the new 52 (where the average one was a bit weaker) 2 lower-mid lanterns were able to incap red lantern super girl. While she isn't her post crisis self, this supergirl is tiers above uliqurra. I would say someone like hawk girl might be the limit as I could see them splitting wins. If we go up to someone like Starfire it would be a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like no one if it's composite, like Composite Batman stomps Ulq, so does Composite Supes etc.

Batman is street level. also, Owl man is more than enough for Batman.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: my man you can't just keep saying cav me and then calling people cowards when they don't. Not only is that a long amount of time to go into something that not everyone wants to do because of every disagreement but also we all remember the incompleted one you have with the 8000xls Ichigo fan scale. You haven't made the best name for yourself and I think you should be laying low on the whole cav me thing

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: Literally if they duck a CaV after the openly refute my statements without evidence just shows the ineptitude of this site, and it's concession by rejoinder.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Co-Boss

@rarelandpupper: if by composite you just mean post crisis and post flashpoint Batman then they don't really have to. Uliquorra is 100% stronger. It's a waste of time to cav you on it and most people stop debating with you because of this thickness you're showing right now. If you mean composite as in every version of Batman including ones that were green lanterns and shit then it's now the opposite effect. It has nothing to do with the ineptitude of this site it just shows your own.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vixen.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: I apply math to calculate something how is that head canon?

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: you see how you’re claiming Ulq is 100% stronger and don’t provide any proof? This is the exact reason I wanna do CaVs.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Co-Boss

@rarelandpupper: you got literally none of what I said through your head. I tried to be polite with it at first but you obviously don't understand it that way. What you say is idiotic. People don't want to debate you because of that. When they do debate you, you say stupid shit like everything you've said in this thread. Compostite Base Batman vs. Uliquorra is not something that needs debating. It's not something that people want to debate. You're stupid fucking "cav me"s serve nothing but to make it obvious that you haven't a clue on some of the characters you're trying to debate for. I wanna tell you I'm done talking to you but then I get some stupid reply like "it's concession by rejoinder" by the way means a witty reply, so I have no clue if you even know the words you say. Are you trying to say he gave up through wit? That makes no damn sense.

And I have looked through your "non headcannon math" it's some of the worst scaling I have ever seen. You have no clue on the point of outliers and inconsistent feats. You just lump ever feat in a verse regardless of if they make sense and just throw them into a pot and say "hey I multiplied 2 random numbers and got a high one so my character is fast!" I tried to tell you nicely that it isn't the best to do. But now I'm just telling you, it's some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time on this site.

@fullmetalemprah sorry to do this in your thread, my honest answer is he probably loses a majority to hawkgirl.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta: is vixen that strong? I thought she was only like low mid-tier at best?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: Head canon is the assumption of something where there’s no proof or evidence canonically to back it up, my calcs are backed up by how shit is stated to be light speed and I just apply multipliers.

Going by your logic basic in series scaling is head canon because two characters have never fought doesn’t mean one would lose to another for no reason.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Co-Boss

@felgrim31: man, we've said our pieces and he's not worth getting a mod warning for. I say just ignore him if he responds.

He's obviously not going to believe anything we say it's not worth it

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: okay since there’s no point in debating it i can just say base Batman stomps in any form because there’s no reason to back up my statements if we’re not gonna debate it anyways.

Burden of Rejoinder is when two people are having opposing thoughts but choose not to argue it.

Concession by Rejoinder means someone automatically win since the opposer isn’t going to argue his point.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: I calculate off the feats that are shown on panel.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: Until it’s debunked it’s correct simple.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: it’s supported by the authors work and statements that they have given out.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: just let it go man, he's not going to learn from what we say so just evacuate, too much and a mod will end up giving everyone a warning which isn't worth it

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: the author backs it by providing statements that we go off of.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Co-Boss

@felgrim31: ok just wanted to make sure, don't wanna see this end up getting anybody into a problem. If you wanted to keep going you can but I'm outta here

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc kinda has a lack of mid tiers.
I guess he could beat pre-52 arthur given how water hand has no way of working on someone that is not made of water and is not phylogenetically linked to fish.
Or Cyborg, if he actually blitz him

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: it’s not official but it’s not head canon because I go off of the authors work.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: the guy you are talking to is a multi account piece of shit. you need not argue with him. he is a total stubborn moron.

i actually laugh because he is actually incapable of arguing and needs to copy paste arguments from users from other forums whose dicks he sucks just to make a point.

like when i proved that the archetypal infinity in lovecrafts work did not refer to the number of dimensions and in fact remained outside it.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably some of the titans. Like wonder girl or Conner superboy. Garth. Etc

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#47 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@felgrim31: While you're karma banned for these rantings, take the time to look over the rules. We have language rules, and as you know since I've already given you a previous warning, insulting is against the rules as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5f3397b2d67
deactivated-5c5f3397b2d67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clauneckabigor: just because it’s not official doesn’t mean it’s wrong, head canon is when you make assumptions with nothing to go off of and assume it’s canon. I have evidence to go off of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5f3397b2d67
deactivated-5c5f3397b2d67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rarelandpupper: what you just said is the reason why it is wrong. Just because it's not official....not official means you're making assumptions. Head canon.