Strongest Conquerors Haki

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Strongest Conquerors Haki (26 votes)

Guts 31%
Yusuke 27%
Ichigo 4%
Naruto 8%
Midoriya 4%
Asta 27%

Based on these characters feats of willpower, if all their stats were equal, who would have the strongest/most potent Conquerors Haki?

Explain answers please!

• 
Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boby501

Asta is a pure Will power user having no magical powers in his vers, Guts is pretty much insane and will do anything to win tho might be to primitive, Ichigo is broken in his vers he doesn’t rely on will power but just raw power, Naruto likes to say a lot his power is “he never gives up” but I find him not that impressive well when compared to others who are that is, Yusuke has a lot of hardcore training that dwarfs most here his pretty high for me, I don’t know who Midoriya is, I’m going with Yusuke

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501 said:

Asta is a pure Will power user having no magical powers in his vers, Guts is pretty much insane and will do anything to win tho might be to primitive, Ichigo is broken in his vers he doesn’t rely on will power but just raw power, Naruto likes to say a lot his power is “he never gives up” but I find him not that impressive well when compared to others who are that is, Yusuke has a lot of hardcore training that dwarfs most here his pretty high for me, I don’t know who Midoriya is, I’m going with Yusuke

Thanks so much for the reply man!

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havent watched YYH and Berserk so wont comment about them

Naruto and Ichigo dont use willpower but rather their own strength so their's wouldnt be that potent imo. Whenever they are against the curtain Kurama or Zangetsu just pops up and take their place and they literally leave it up to them(at least for a while). Asta and Midoriya are similar to them in a way (Berserk,First time black form/New quirk) but different as the majority of the time they are pushed against a wall they use the strength they have and dont rely on BS powerups (VL and 1-8 tails,SO6P) to overcome an enemy.

This is between either Asta or Midoriya since they both push themselves to the limit but i wont say "never give up" as that is a common trait shared by most shonen protagonists. Their enemies are sometimes too great that they have to depend entirely on willpower or endurance to get through so i cant decide which one

Asta/Midoriya for me

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:

Havent watched YYH and Berserk so wont comment about them

Naruto and Ichigo dont use willpower but rather their own strength so their's wouldnt be that potent imo. Whenever they are against the curtain Kurama or Zangetsu just pops up and take their place and they literally leave it up to them(at least for a while). Asta and Midoriya are similar to them in a way (Berserk,First time black form/New quirk) but different as the majority of the time they are pushed against a wall they use the strength they have and dont rely on BS powerups (VL and 1-8 tails,SO6P) to overcome an enemy.

This is between either Asta or Midoriya since they both push themselves to the limit but i wont say "never give up" as that is a common trait shared by most shonen protagonists. Their enemies are sometimes too great that they have to depend entirely on willpower or endurance to get through so i cant decide which one

Asta/Midoriya for me

Thanka a lot for the reply man.

You should definitely watch YYH and read Berserk.

I think Naruto does have a lot of willpower. I mean, imagine as a young child everyone hating you for seeming no reason... Not lashing out and becoming like Gaara takes an immense will.

For Ichigo, I've only seen the anime but his training in the dangai should speak for itself

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys hands down

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91: I assume you mean Guts. Why you think Guts would have the strongest?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mee09

@cbarlion: Guts has pretty absurd willpower. But we have seen him give in multiple times now. He doesn't even have enough willpower to use the Berserker Armor while staying true to himself yet. So I'm wondering this as well. He is grounded in realism to an extent. So his willpower shouldn't he cartoonishly high. It is much higher than Ichigo's though.

Naruto definitely has willpower higher than Ichigo. And that's because of his Ninja Training and Ninja Way. I think he is getting slept on quite a bit. He's very stubborn and only gave in to Kurama before he even became an adult. His willpower is what convinced Nagato that he was wrong. It is what convinced Obito that he was wrong. It is what convinced Sasuke that he was wrong. Naruto has only fallen into a no hope relapse after Jiraiya died and before Iruka saved his life.

We don't have to talk about Midoriya's willpower but when push comes shove we have seen rare instances where Midoriya needed one last push from some sort of outside influence to keep going. When he was up against Muscular this happened. But his quirk almost revolves fully on willpower.

Asta is a bit of surprise to see rated so highly for me. He has a dream but it's not too different from Midoriya or Naruto.

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@cbarlion: Guts has pretty absurd willpower. But we have seen him give in multiple times now. He doesn't even have enough willpower to use the Berserker Armor while staying true to himself yet. So I'm wondering this as well. He is grounded in realism to an extent. So his willpower shouldn't he cartoonishly high. It is much higher than Ichigo's though.

Naruto definitely has willpower higher than Ichigo. And that's because of his Ninja Training and Ninja Way. I think he is getting slept on quite a bit. He's very stubborn and only gave in to Kurama before he even became an adult. His willpower is what convinced Nagato that he was wrong. It is what convinced Obito that he was wrong. It is what convinced Sasuke that he was wrong. Naruto has only fallen into a no hope relapse after Jiraiya died and before Iruka saved his life.

We don't have to talk about Midoriya's willpower but when push comes shove we have seen rare instances where Midoriya needed one last push from some sort of outside influence to keep going. When he was up against Muscular this happened. But his quirk almost revolves fully on willpower.

Asta is a bit of surprise to see rated so highly for me. He has a dream but it's not too different from Midoriya or Naruto.

Great answer for Naruto mate. I notice how you didn't reference Yusuke though. Haven't seen Hakusho?

And for Guts... A part of me can't see anyone else here going through Guts' life from birth up until the eclipse...

Avatar image for deactivated-6095cc62ba0e5
deactivated-6095cc62ba0e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prob Midoriya

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mee09

@cbarlion: I forgot about Yusuke lol. Yes his willpower is pretty high as well due to his training. I'd put him above Guts as well. Likely Asta too. Because Asta's willpower comes mostly from his dream and typical Shonen stuff. Characters like Midoriya, Naruto, Yusuke, and even Guts at least have different things going for them. Maybe I'm underrating Asta a bit. But his dream is not too different from Naruto or Midoriya's at all.

Guts has been through a lot. But that's not representative of his willpower. He's been broken many times. There are other characters here who have not been broken by an antagonist yet. And The Berserker Armor requires willpower to utilize properly. Which Guts does not have enough of yet. He's getting there but it will be awhile until we see it both in and out of verse.

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yasuke or asta i doubt the rest would even have it

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#14  Edited By Zabuza777

Guts or Yusuke

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Guts and its not even close, lmfao at comparing him to some dumbass shonen crybabies (except for Chadsuke).

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Maybe leaning toward Yusuke cause he had natural aura emanating from him since episode one and even challenged is old man to a fight even knowing he was outmatched

Loading Video...

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbarlion: Im just about to start YYH but idk about Berserk

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're all main characters so they're all going to have some insane willpower

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we go by willpower alone , guts for obvious reasons . No one here has more willpower than him, if the other characters were to swap with him and were to get through all the shit he has been through, they will lose their will way early in the story.

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta or Yusuke

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbarlion: conquers Haki is will power and seemingly ambition. Guts is very driven to whatever goal he chooses like Naruto. Experiencing doubt means nothing as Luffy still had it after his ace induced rampage