• 78 results
#1 Edited by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Bee gets full knowledge on Bleach characters

Bee will get 1 day of prep.

Manga/ Anime feats

Energies equalized.

Bleach characters have no knowledges on Toneri.

Win by any means

Rounds:

1: Starts in base, but can go V1 and V2 cloaks( no tailed beast mode)

2: Starts in Tail Beast Mode

Batlles:

1: Rukia Rescue Arc End characters

2: Aizen Invasion Arc characters

3: Fullbring Arc End characters

4: Blood War Arc characters

Bonus R1: He runs the gauntlet again with BM naruto

Bonus R2: He gets to use the Chakra Cannon on Soul Society, who survives?

#2 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's everyone at?

#4 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

He stomps anyone around R2 Ulq level but can't beat Monster Aizen level opponents

#5 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

He stomps anyone around R2 Ulq level but can't beat Monster Aizen level opponents

this

#6 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

If you limit flight then he probably does get to R2 Ulquiorra, otherwise I can't really see anyway Bee hits anyone that can fly, especially with the ability to rain down attacks that are > TBB

#7 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

HM arc Grimmjow opponents and up stomp him.

#8 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

How do they hurt him? He tanked and blast from the Juubi.

Omg I've seen wank but this is ridiculous.

#9 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@leothegreatest said:

Physically stomping him.

And i take it that you haven’t seen your posts.

#10 Edited by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio

If he’s starting in base, theres a shit ton of characters who’d beat him

If he starts in 8 tails form, then I’m guessing a mid tier sternritter with descent hax.

Or anyone below R2 ulquiorra.

Then again, he can’t tag these guys due to aerial advantage and speed.

#11 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@leothegreatest said:

Physically stomping him.

8 tails twist completely shuts your argument down

And i take it that you haven’t seen your posts.

No Caption Provided

Do I need to go get the numerous of threads were you are the only one wanking/arguing for The Bleach side?

#12 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

Scaling from pre Bankai training SS arc Ichigo and Kenny town busting with the shockwave a single clash shits on that.

And majority people said Luffy stops at Fullbring Ichigo and or VL Ichigo on that gauntlet thread where you said he stops at Dangai “for now”.

So by your logic your opinion on that thread is meaningless.

#13 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@skysanji:

Scaling from pre Bankai training SS arc Ichigo and Kenny town busting with the shockwave a single clash shits on that.

Get lost troll he created a whole battlefield that can comfortably house the Juubi who dwarfs mountains.Perfect Susano'o, Hashirama's Golem, Juubi spawn and the whole Ninja alliance.

And majority people said Luffy stops at Fullbring Ichigo and or VL Ichigo on that gauntlet thread where you said he stops at Dangai “for now”.

when you have to lie to prove a point.... The thread is right here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/monkey-d-luffy-runs-the-ichigo-kurosaki-gauntlet-2001546/?page=1

And the only difference is I'm not the only one arguing for my point while you are.

So by your logic your opinion on that thread is meaningless.

Again I'm not the only one saying this while you are here are prime examples

Meliodas vs Ulquiorra

Akainu vs Byakuya

#14 Posted by Chakko (47 posts) - - Show Bio

He stomps every single Espada in Hachibi Mode, then every single captain in Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town Arc. Stalemate with Monster Aizen...stomps at Dangai Ichigo due to Mugetsu.

#15 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree with above, should beat every espada, only one can beat him is maybe Barragan due to hax, but Bee should still win if he plays it smart.

Lose to Dangai Ichigo,monster Aizen, Kenpachi level of opponents.

#16 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

Agree with above, should beat every espada, only one can beat him is maybe Barragan due to hax, but Bee should still win if he plays it smart.

He has no way of beating Barragan so I'm confused on what you mean by "He'll win if he plays it smart".

He doesn't just lose to Dangai Ichigo or Aizen, he get's bodied.

#17 Posted by Gaoron (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

In human form he stops at SS arc Ichigo and most if not all captains of that arc lol

TB Mode is more tricky but seeing his poor heat resistance I'm just gonna play it safe and say he gets stomped by shikai Yama

#18 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure regular aizen can just cut him to pieces. His piercing durability is pretty crap iirc so no need for monster aizen level opponents. Tbh he shouldn't be able to beat ulquiorra and stark can just wear him down over time for the W

#19 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

He has no way of beating Barragan so I'm confused on what you mean by "He'll win if he plays it smart".

Barragan's passive doesn't work on energy, so Bijuudama should still hit him, and one hit kill definitely kill him.

Not to mention that Bijuu themselves are unaging being made from chakra, so the shroud will have reduced effect on them but should still affect them.

Take all of that in account if Bee play the range game and blast Barragan he should have no problem killing him, even if he is caught in the shroud I doubt he will die straight away.

#20 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4620 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji:

> Calls me a troll yet thinks Bee created the entire war arc battle field.. when in actuality the colliding TBBs greatly expanded it.

> Doesn’t actually understand what being in the minority means.

Refrain from insulting everyone that disagrees with you unless you want to keep looking like an childish moron.

#21 Edited by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher: what evidence is there that the bijuus don’t age?

Because Bijuus are beings of pure chakra are split from the ancient chakra fruit, which grants immortality to anyone that consume it.

It's said by Minato that even if you kill a bijuu they will reform but it will take time to do it.

So because they are just chakra given form, they don't age like other beast + shinobis.

#23 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@katanalauncher said:

Barragan's passive doesn't work on energy, so Bijuudama should still hit him, and one hit kill definitely kill him.

It does, worked on Kido and Soifons Bankai which are both energy.

Not to mention that Bijuu themselves are unaging being made from chakra, so the shroud will have reduced effect on them but should still affect them.

The Bijuu being unaging doesn't automatically make Chakra as a whole non-aging

Take all of that in account if Bee play the range game and blast Barragan he should have no problem killing him, even if he is caught in the shroud I doubt he will die straight away.

Everything he blasts at Barragan get's aged away, you have to legitimately prove Chakra as a whole doesn't age.

#24 Posted by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Bijuus are beings of pure chakra are split from the ancient chakra fruit, which grants immortality to anyone that consume it.

It's said by Minato that even if you kill a bijuu they will reform but it will take time to do it.

So because they are just chakra given form, they don't age like other beast + shinobis.

Well Barragan has aged energy too, but I see your point.

However for this match, even if they regen it would still count as a loss for bee since he himself would die.

#25 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

Soifon's bankai damaged him each time.

And bijuudama >>>>> Soifon bankai.

Chakra is just energy, energy doesn't age else it breaks the rule of thermal dynamics.

Anyway if you agree that bijuu doesn't age then what's the problem here? It doesn't have more relevance in the fight whether you think chakra age or not.

Everything he blasts at Barragan get's aged away, you have to legitimately prove Chakra as a whole doesn't age.

First you have to prove that Barragan can age away attack on the scale of BD, since the strongest attack he aged away is Soifon's bankai which have no feat to suggest it's above muti-block level.

#26 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: It possible that Barragan could age Bee himself, but that's a little wonky to figure out since he don't know the exact mechanics of jinchuuriki.

Anyway I doubt Bee would die immediately when come into contact with the shroud. And Hachibi is smart enough to suggest Bee playing range game since they have knowledge on the opponents.

#27 Posted by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher:

barragan is much faster than him and has a time dilation field.

Bee is going to die no matter what.

#28 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

Why aren't you tagging me lol...

Soifon's bankai damaged him each time.

Show scans of this, I just reread their fight and saw nothing of this.

And bijuudama >>>>> Soifon bankai.

Based on?

Chakra is just energy, energy doesn't age else it breaks the rule of thermal dynamics.

Kido is energy, yet that ages.

Anyway if you agree that bijuu doesn't age then what's the problem here? It doesn't have more relevance in the fight whether you think chakra age or not.

It negates every single one of Bee's techniques if they can be aged.

First you have to prove that Barragan can age away attack on the scale of BD, since the strongest attack he aged away is Soifon's bankai which have no feat to suggest it's above muti-block level.

He'll age the TBB before it explodes? And no, you have to prove it doesn't age, don't try turning this back onto me.

#29 Posted by InvadedTBD (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

OT: Hard stop at Barragan

Off-topic: the bijuu do age, don't you guys remember the scene with the sosp and all the baby bijuus. I'll have to find the scan.

#30 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd said:

OT: Hard stop at Barragan

Off-topic: the bijuu do age, don't you guys remember the scene with the sosp and all the baby bijuus. I'll have to find the scan.

Oh wow I forgot about this, the Bijuu started off as children lol. They do age.

#31 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Some information:

No Caption Provided

What do you guys think about the bonus round?

#33 Posted by InvadedTBD (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't post the scan I don't know why but check it out yourselves...

Naruto 670 page 18 top panel

Edit: can even post the link damn.

#34 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#35 Edited by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

First blast took him out of commission for 10 chapters, second one blow up half his face with the help of Hachigen.

Based on?

BD from a lesser bijuu can vaporize mountains, putting them at minimum of mountain+

He's also atleast 1/3 Island level due to contributing to destroying Nagato's CT, which is stronger than pain's CT that's level island.

Meanwhile soifon's bankai literally have no feat other than the blast covering a city block.

Kido here is the construct made by Hachigen, it will dissipate in time since it's function is to hold

Meanwhile BD is functionally a bomb, and aging it will just cause it to explode prematurely. Since the dispersing of energy is different from a kido construct.

No Caption Provided

To prove it here's Hachigen saying that Barragan can't dissipate explosive energy, Barragan only directed the blast behind him.

BD's blast range is far larger than Soifon's bankai seeing as how a single BD covers entire mountain range, Barragan can't direct BD to a safe distance due to it's larger range

There is also the matter of volume, Barragan's have shown at max he can redirect SoiFon's bankai which doesn't even have feats to put it into city level, a BD have orders of magnitude more energy than he's ever shown to be able to age/redirect.

He'll age the TBB before it explodes? And no, you have to prove it doesn't age, don't try turning this back onto me.

The burden of proof is on you to show that Barragan can

A. Redirect BD's larger energy blast compared to Soifon to a safe distance.

B. Age that much volume of energy at the first place, else it becomes NLF. Thus you require feat of him aging something comparable to a BD.

#36 Edited by InvadedTBD (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: thanks for posting the scan dude CV on mobile is a bitch lol

#37 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

First blast took him out of commission for 10 chapters, second one blow up half his face with the help of Hachigen.

The first blast did no damage to him, the only reason the second one did is because he was trapped in a kido barrier and couldn't remove the blast. Killer Bee has no means of trapping him in close proximity to the blast.

No Caption Provided

Based on?

BD from a lesser bijuu can vaporize mountains, putting them at minimum of mountain+

He's also atleast 1/3 Island level due to contributing to destroying Nagato's CT, which is stronger than pain's CT that's level island.

Nagato's CT isn't Island level, nor can you prove he contributed 1/3 of the required force to destroy it.

Meanwhile soifon's bankai literally have no feat other than the blast covering a city block.

Kido here is the construct made by Hachigen, it will dissipate in time since it's function is to hold

Meanwhile BD is functionally a bomb, and aging it will just cause it to explode prematurely. Since the dispersing of energy is different from a kido construct.

Proof of this? Seem's like complete headcanon to me.

No Caption Provided

To prove it here's Hachigen saying that Barragan can't dissipate explosive energy, Barragan only directed the blast behind him.

BD's blast range is far larger than Soifon's bankai seeing as how a single BD covers entire mountain range, Barragan can't direct BD to a safe distance due to it's larger range

This isn't comparable to a BD?

No Caption Provided

There is also the matter of volume, Barragan's have shown at max he can redirect SoiFon's bankai which doesn't even have feats to put it into city level, a BD have orders of magnitude more energy than he's ever shown to be able to age/redirect.

The burden of proof is on you to show that Barragan can

A. Redirect BD's larger energy blast compared to Soifon to a safe distance.

B. Age that much volume of energy at the first place, else it becomes NLF. Thus you require feat of him aging something comparable to a BD.

I fail to see how this doesn't compare somewhat to a BD

No Caption Provided

#38 Edited by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

The first blast did no damage to him, the only reason the second one did is because he was trapped in a kido barrier and couldn't remove the blast. Killer Bee has no means of trapping him in close proximity to the blast.

He redirected the first blast, but it obviously still did damage to him else there's no reason he doesn't come out immediately.

Killer Bee doesn't need to trap him, since BD's blast radius is much larger than Soifon's bankai, Barragan effectively have no way of redirecting it to a safe distance.

Nagato's CT isn't Island level, nor can you prove he contributed 1/3 of the required force to destroy it.

Pain's CT is island sized scaling from the mountains, it also needs to continuously oppose the gravitational field to stay afloat.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, since Bee's BD is at minimum mountain+, which is >>>>>>>> anything Barragan aged/redirected

It's literally in the scan I provided, Hachigen saying that by aging Soifon's bankai he caused it to explode, and Barragan directed the force of the blast elsewhere. The same thing will happen to a Bijuu bomb, except Barragan can't redirect it due to it's blast radius, nor have he shown to be able to age/redirect a bomb as potent as BD.

No Caption Provided

Here is the manga scan, it's literally about the size of a city block or two. And since it exploded in air it did not even show it's attack potency. Even high balling it you can't make it go beyond city level.

BD at the minimum is mountain+ from a weaker Bijuu, Soifon's bankai got nothing on the weakest BD.

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by Gilateen (3735 posts) - - Show Bio

He loses to Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen.

#40 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

By indisputable feats Bee blows them away before they can do much of anything, only a Hax'd Stern is stopping Bee.

#41 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

He redirected the first blast, but it obviously still did damage to him else there's no reason he doesn't come out immediately.

Show me the damage he received.

Killer Bee doesn't need to trap him, since BD's blast radius is much larger than Soifon's bankai, Barragan effectively have no way of redirecting it to a safe distance.

I've already kind of proven this isn't the case.

Pain's CT is island sized scaling from the mountains, it also needs to continuously oppose the gravitational field to stay afloat.

No it's not at all.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, since Bee's BD is at minimum mountain+, which is >>>>>>>> anything Barragan aged/redirected

It's literally in the scan I provided, Hachigen saying that by aging Soifon's bankai he caused it to explode, and Barragan directed the force of the blast elsewhere. The same thing will happen to a Bijuu bomb, except Barragan can't redirect it due to it's blast radius, nor have he shown to be able to age/redirect a bomb as potent as BD.

No Caption Provided

Here is the manga scan, it's literally about the size of a city block or two. And since it exploded in air it did not even show it's attack potency. Even high balling it you can't make it go beyond city level.

BD at the minimum is mountain+ from a weaker Bijuu, Soifon's bankai got nothing on the weakest BD.

No Caption Provided

90% of this is under the assumption that Bee charges a BD fully before firing it at Barragan without being attacked, this is not happening.

Barragan can also slow time around him, giving him ample time to dodge any of Bee's BD's, this is completely irrefutable.

Bee's casual BD's aren't anything impressive

#42 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

He doesn't have visual damage, but logically he received some damage else there no reason for him to retreat.

Where and how? Show me

No it's not at all.

Again, elaborate and show evidence.

90% of this is under the assumption that Bee charges a BD fully before firing it at Barragan without being attacked, this is not happening.

He only needs a moment to charge the BD, and he's faster than Barragan

Barragan can also slow time around him, giving him ample time to dodge any of Bee's BD's, this is completely irrefutable.

Barragan's shroud have range limit, and since Bee have knowledge and prep he can just stay out of it's range.

Show me a casual BD that's below mountain level, in fact show me any BD that is below mountain level.

Even KN6's BD is above mountain level and Bee >>>>>>>>>>> weakest bijuu >>>>>>>>> KN6.

#43 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

He doesn't have visual damage, but logically he received some damage else there no reason for him to retreat.

So you have no proof whatsoever he took damage? Ok thanks.

Where and how? Show me

The GIF, problem with manga scans and explosions is that they don't always show the maximum expansion of an explosion.

No it's not at all.

How big do you think the average island is? We'll go from there.

He's faster than Barragan in Bijuumode? Lol what? Proof of this?

Barragan's shroud have range limit, and since Bee have knowledge and prep he can just stay out of it's range.

But the second the BD enters his field of time slowing, he can just easily dodge it.

Show me a casual BD that's below mountain level, in fact show me any BD that is below mountain level.

Even KN6's BD is above mountain level and Bee >>>>>>>>>>> weakest bijuu >>>>>>>>> KN6.

This is completely wrong, KN6 > Majority of the Bijuu, Hidan and Kakuzu defeated the Two Tails Bijuu with no damage at all, and they're both fodder to Pain whom was being overwhelmed by KN6.

Kisame bodied Roshi with ease.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#44 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

Where and how? Show me

The GIF, problem with manga scans and explosions is that they don't always show the maximum expansion of an explosion.

No it's not at all.

But the second the BD enters his field of time slowing, he can just easily dodge it.

This is completely wrong, KN6 > Majority of the Bijuu, Hidan and Kakuzu defeated the Two Tails Bijuu with no damage at all, and they're both fodder to Pain whom was being overwhelmed by KN6.

You don't really believe KN6 naruto>>>>>The Bijuus right?

Hidan and Kakuzu defeated the JINCHUURIKI of the two tailed beast, not the beast itself. Kisame bodied Roshi the JINCHUURIKI.

And pains CT was multi mountain so nagato's would logically be island level.

This was 20km( KN6 explosion) shits on Soi Fon bankai:

#45 Posted by UltimateSage (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE BONUS ROUNDS?

#46 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17501 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds:

1: Starts in base, but can go V1 and V2 cloaks( no tailed beast mode)

Battles:

1: Rukia Rescue Arc End characters He beats everyone except maybe Aizen and Yamamoto, but with knowledge and prep he can possibly beat them as well.

2: Aizen Invasion Arc characters With the knowledge and prep he can possibly beat Yamamoto again, but he can't beat hogyoku fused Aizen.

3: Fullbring Arc End characters He beats everyone, bankai Ichigo and Yamamoto (if he is in that arc) would be the only challenges.

4: Blood War Arc characters Beginning of arc bankai Ichigo would probably be around the best he could do again, he can't beat post training Ichigo, Kenpachi, top sterrnitters, ect.

2: Starts in Tail Beast Mode

Battles:

1: Rukia Rescue Arc End characters He beats everyone.

2: Aizen Invasion Arc characters He beats everyone but evolved Aizen and dangai Ichigo.

3: Fullbring Arc End characters He beats everyone.

4: Blood War Arc characters He could probably beat Renji, Askin and Pernida due to knowledge, Byakuya due to Byakuya's not so good large scale defense, the weaker royal guard members, and maybe shikai Kenpachi and Gremmy. He can't beat Gerard, Lille, bankai Yamamoto (with knowledge he would beat him before that though or stay long range), Ichibei, Aizen, Ichigo, and Yhwach.

Bonus R: He runs the gauntlet again with BM naruto They can beat pretty much everyone but Lille, Gerard, Aizen, Yhwach, and maybe Ichigo if Ichigo goes full power quickly.

Another Bonus R: He gets to use the Chakra Cannon on Soul Society, who survives? Wasn't that going to blow up the moon? Nobody survives except Yhwach due to seeing it coming and leaving, and Lille if he goes intangible. Aizen and Gerard can arguably survive it depending on how immortal you consider them to be.

#47 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

Where and how? Show me

No it's not at all.

You don't really believe KN6 naruto>>>>>The Bijuus right?

Hidan and Kakuzu defeated the JINCHUURIKI of the two tailed beast, not the beast itself.

Actually Hidan and Kakauzu bodied the actual Bijuu, Matatabi, the Blue cat thingy.

Kisame bodied Roshi the JINCHUURIKI.

I recall Roshi being classed as the strongest Jinchuriki aside from Bee at the time, so the fact that Kisame alone destroyed him says alot. Also, even though we didn't see the fight, you can bet your ass Son Goku came out and fought, why would he let his host and therefore himself be captured. This is further proven when we meet him and understand his personality.

And pains CT was multi mountain so nagato's would logically be island level.

I don't think you understand how big the average island is lol....

This was 20km( KN6 explosion) shits on Soi Fon bankai:

Proof that was 20KM let alone 2KM?

Weird I didn't get a notification from your post.

#48 Posted by katanalauncher (3614 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil:

Take it or leave it, I agree it's not 100%. You can assume it did no damage as Barragan redirected it completely.

It doesn't hurt my argument

Manga is the primary+canon source, if the anime contradict the manga we go with what's canon

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

You can see how big the mountain is by scaling the tree that's hundreds of meters tall which is just a dot in pic 1, and how much the CT meteor eclipse the mountain.

No espada gets more than hypersonic+ via scaling(You might be able to argue for Ulq and Starrk getting MHS+), and Barragan is a stationary fighter due to his power set.

He can only slow time when he's not in Resurreccion, but doing so he will have no way to win. The bomb will still explode eventually. Since the field have a range limit he is just delaying the inevitable, since if he tries to escape the range his slow field will also be out of range and cause the BD to explode in normal time, it's lose lose for him.

If he wants to harm Bee he needs Resurrección, but doing so will also speed up the time of explosion.

KN6 > majority of bijuu is completely wrong in terms of canon.

Hidan and Kakuzu won because of Hidan's ability and Kakuzu and Hidan's tankiness, Roshi wasn't a perfect jin so he's weaker than a bijuu.

#49 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

@limitlesssigil:

Take it or leave it, I agree it's not 100%. You can assume it did no damage as Barragan redirected it completely.

It doesn't hurt my argument

Ok

Manga is the primary+canon source, if the anime contradict the manga we go with what's canon

Its not contradicting anything though, it's expanding on it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

You can see how big the mountain is by scaling the tree that's hundreds of meters tall which is just a dot in pic 1, and how much the CT meteor eclipse the mountain.

That's not island size though... Not even close.

No espada gets more than hypersonic+ via scaling(You might be able to argue for Ulq and Starrk getting MHS+), and Barragan is a stationary fighter due to his power set.

Show me speed feats for Bijuumode Bee, I can guarantee you'll find none. Barragan is most definetly not a stationary fighter lmao, fast enough to keep up and surprise Soifon, a Hohō master.

He can only slow time when he's not in Resurreccion, but doing so he will have no way to win.

Can I see a scan stating this? I really don't remember it.

The bomb will still explode eventually. Since the field have a range limit he is just delaying the inevitable, since if he tries to escape the range his slow field will also be out of range and cause the BD to explode in normal time, it's lose lose for him.

Wrong, he can just dodge, he doesn't have to fly away, that way the field of slow down will remain.

If he wants to harm Bee he needs Resurrección, but doing so will also speed up the time of explosion.

KN6 > majority of bijuu is completely wrong in terms of canon.

Hidan and Kakuzu won because of Hidan's ability and Kakuzu and Hidan's tankiness

Doesn't change the fact that they beat Matatabi, the Two tails. By basic scaling KN6 > Matatabi. This is further corroborated when Half of Kurama demolished 5 Bijuu at once.

, Roshi wasn't a perfect jin so he's weaker than a bijuu.

You're assuming the Bijuu Son Goku went passively without fighting? Hard to believe knowing his personality. And like I said, I'm pretty sure Roshi was considered the strongest Jinchuriki after Bee.

#50 Edited by Raziel2014 (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

without tail beast help he gets slaughter by even start of SS shikai Ichigo.

with tail beast help he could probably pull of a win against a Vice captain.