strongest Bleach character DCEU Superman can beat?

• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
deactivated-5c0b19c56d708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

post-JL, bloodlusted Supes btw

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statue force solos all of the verse.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can at least beat the BoS vice captains, and he can probably beat the weaker captains of the soul society arc as well. Maybe one of the espada, unless they are all too fast for him idk. I definitely don't see him beating Ulquiorra, Aizen, Kisuke, Yamamto, ect.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe some of the weaker SS arc captains like Kaname.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
deactivated-5c0b19c56d708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamato at best, guys like Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen would be too much for Supes.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS arc Kenpachi maybe

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada somewhere between 5-10

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I don't think so, Yamamoto's Bankai was easily above Kenpachi who split a meteor in half which was going to Destroy Seireitei which has been calculated to be Continental Level so Yamamoto who would easily be Multi-Continental Level, this is similar to JL Superman who easily is Multi-Continental Level seeing that he was able to fight against the power of the Mother Boxes with his bare hands and can keep up with Flash in Speed who is Relativistic to Light seeing that he can time-travel by going at close to the speed of light. The only reason Yamamoto would lose is due to Supes superior speed and the databooks confirmed (yes there is a databook) that his reaction and travel speed are the same.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Well, its just high-end calculations, if you want mid-end calculations then Yamamoto and Supes are Continental Level, if you want low-end calculations then Supes and Yamamoto are Large Country Level. The result is the same JL Supes wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer: call me crazy but superman survived the energies of the mother boxes , that should put him around continental in durability at least for me..

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RanaProGamer

@shaurya1230: Well that can be true, but be aware that the Mother Boxes possesses the power to reshape entire worlds. They are stated to pack so much energy that planets are unable to resist it, and only beings more durable than it could withstand its power. And reshaping planets is like Multi-Continental Level at best.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranaprogamer: No seriously, a joke? Yamamoto isn't country level, but island level. Superman is probably at best city level. For durability, Supes is probably mountain level for all. Mother has no feats of terraforming planets or them being separated could be contintental. You highballed tf out of both verses.

And Superman isn't above Hypersonic+ but whatever.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: What? You’re basically saying that Yamamoto is weaker than Kenpachi which even you know is false, Kenpachi cut a meteor with a force equivalent to Continental Level so Yamamoto is easily Continental Level as well or most likely higher. And to judge that the Mother Boxes isn’t Multi-Continental Level just because you never saw it happen doesn’t mean it can’t be since many characters were aware that it could terraform planets and the Mother Boxes were stated to have that kind of power many times throughout the movie. Also the fact that you stated Superman isn’t above Hypersonic is plain wrong since he was somewhat comparable to the Flash who can access the speed Force meaning he can time travel so his speed is at least Sub Relativistic, if that’s not enough then the blue shifts that he generates while running is enough proof that he is at least Lightning Speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he solos the verse.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: What? You’re basically saying that Yamamoto is weaker than Kenpachi which even you know is false, Kenpachi cut a meteor with a force equivalent to Continental Level

That meteor feat isn't anywhere near contintental.

And to judge that the Mother Boxes isn’t Multi-Continental Level just because you never saw it happen doesn’t mean it can’t be since many characters were aware that it could terraform planets and the Mother Boxes were stated to have that kind of power many times throughout the movie.

None of those characters ever seen it so using it as a valid character statement is false. For all we know that is just an exaggeration.

Also the fact that you stated Superman isn’t above Hypersonic is plain wrong since he was somewhat comparable to the Flash who can access the speed Force meaning he can time travel so his speed is at least Sub Relativistic, if that’s not enough then the blue shifts that he generates while running is enough proof that he is at least Lightning Speed.

No feats on Sub Rel level lol. And cgi doesn't equal lightning speed. Unless batarangs are MHS

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ourmanuel

@kirkseven said:

heA lot of bleach chars solo the DCEUverse.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: What? You’re basically saying that Yamamoto is weaker than Kenpachi

He is.

which even you know is false, Kenpachi cut a meteor with a force equivalent to Continental Level so Yamamoto is easily Continental Level as well or most likely higher.

That meteor is only continental if we apply real world physics to it. But by the given statement, it is only large island/small-mid country level.

And to judge that the Mother Boxes isn’t Multi-Continental Level just because you never saw it happen doesn’t mean it can’t be since many characters were aware that it could terraform planets and the Mother Boxes were stated to have that kind of power many times throughout the movie. Also the fact that you stated Superman isn’t above Hypersonic is plain wrong since he was somewhat comparable to the Flash who can access the speed Force meaning he can time travel so his speed is at least Sub Relativistic,

He hasn’t done that yet so no.

if that’s not enough then the blue shifts that he generates while running is enough proof that he is at least Lightning Speed.

The dude creates lightning all the time. Even when the bruce’s batarang was moving faster than he was.

And when did superman survive the energy of the mother box anyways? Was it:

1) when he was resurrectd? Cuz it was never stated to be the full force of it and everyone in the room was fine. Plus, this dude almost died to a nuke.

2) when it blasted him and cyborg away? Lmao, even cyborg survived that thing and it did basically 0 damage to anything in their surroundings.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah....maybe a couple fodders?

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: The meteor feat is Continental based on how I do the calculations, as I’ve stated that the calculations comes in high end, mid end and low end calculations so far my calculations go like this.

Seiretei = 539 px - 228000 m

Meteor's diameter = 149 px - 63027 m

Meteor's radius = 31513.5 m

Volume of sphere = 4/3*π*R^3

V = 1.31093E+14 m3

Density of meteors = 3000 kg/m^3

m = 3.93278119E+17 kg

Entry speed ~ 11000 m/s low end 20000 m/s mid end / 72000 m/s high end

Low end: 2.37933E+25 J - 5.68 petatons

Mid end: 7.86556E+25 J - 18.79 petatons

High end: 1.01938E+27 J – 243.63 petatons

Also, to say that just because you haven’t seen the feat doesn’t mean it isn’t feat. An example of this is in DBS when Goku and Beerus’ fight was going to destroy the universe. The Kaio Shin, even though they have never seen the destruction of the universe was easily able to state that the universe was going to be destroyed. So you are basically saying that Steppenwolf would just go for the Mother Boxes without knowing its power? I for one am sure that even Steppenwolf isn’t an idiot. I mean in Infinity Wars no one ever saw anyone get their hands on the completed Infinity Gauntlet before yet everyone knew that it wasn’t an exaggeration that Thanos would wipe out half the lives in the universe.

As for the speed feat, you do realize he effortlessly dodged that Batrang right or did you assume that was his top speed. The only time we see him trying is against Supes when he was trying to get away from him. As per how fast Flash is we can kind of scale him to a slower Superman from Man Of Steel who traveled from America to the Indian Ocean in a matter of minutes, and later from Metropolis to Jericho, Mexico in even less time (a reminder that there is a DCEU databook which confirms that Supes Reaction and Travel Speed is the same) putting him at Massively Hypersonic + speeds and he would later get faster in BvS but I’m gonna say that his speed remains the same and WW is around the same speed as Clark. And in JL WW couldn’t even be fast enough to blitz Clark so Clark would at least have to be Sub Relativistic to Light Speed in order to do that and the Flash is basically the same speed. So in the end Flash is Lightning Speed.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: The meteor feat is Continental based on how I do the calculations, as I’ve stated that the calculations comes in high end, mid end and low end calculations so far my calculations go like this.

V = 1.31093E+14 m3

m = 3.93278119E+17 kg

NEVER, EVER, EVER apply this much real world physics to anime. I remeber when I thought this way 2 years ago when I was a noob. But it doesn’t take too long to figure out the problem. It’s countrly level and nothing more.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Really? Can you prove my how Kenpachi is stronger than Yamamoto?

I agree with this but in the end it’s the only way to scale him.

As for the speed feat, you do realize he effortlessly dodged that Batrang right or did you assume that was his top speed. The only time we see him trying is against Supes when he was trying to get away from him. As per how fast Flash is we can kind of scale him to a slower Superman from Man Of Steel who traveled from America to the Indian Ocean in a matter of minutes, and later from Metropolis to Jericho, Mexico in even less time (a reminder that there is a DCEU databook which confirms that Supes Reaction and Travel Speed is the same) putting him at Massively Hypersonic + speeds and he would later get faster in BvS but I’m gonna say that his speed remains the same and WW is around the same speed as Clark. And in JL WW couldn’t even be fast enough to blitz Clark so Clark would at least have to be Sub Relativistic to Light Speed in order to do that and the Flash is basically the same speed. So in the end Flash is Lightning Speed.

As for the blast, you can’t scale everything from Environmental Damage, that’s flat out wrong. The scene is very very similar to when Yamamoto shielded his own Bankai attack when Aizen used it against him and he turned a City Level Explosion to a City Block Level explosion because his body absorbed most the damage. Very similar to Attack Potency in this case. And no Cyborg and Superman didn’t get 0 damage for no reason since Cyborg’s body was made with the help of the Mother Box and was aware that he won’t be able to absorb that blast as for Supes he already became durable enough to tank the hit. The only reason Cyborg survived was cuz of absorbing as much of the blast as he can take produced by the Mother Box (not physically but as an energy) into his body which acted more of a battery than a bomb.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ourmanuel

@ourmanuel: Really? Can you prove my how Kenpachi is stronger than Yamamoto?

Kenpachi was transcendent. Yamamoto wasn’t. He also has better feats.

I agree with this but in the end it’s the only way to scale him.

We can just highball seireitei to country size or lowball to large island. Using real world physics like that doesn’t make sense for things like anime.

As for the speed feat, you do realize he effortlessly dodged that Batrang right or did you assume that was his top speed.

I know he’s faster than that, but in that specific instance he wasn’t going at full speed yet he still had sparks.

The only time we see him trying is against Supes when he was trying to get away from him. As per how fast Flash is we can kind of scale him to a slower Superman from Man Of Steel who traveled from America to the Indian Ocean in a matter of minutes, and later from Metropolis to Jericho, Mexico in even less time (a reminder that there is a DCEU databook which confirms that Supes Reaction and Travel Speed is the same) putting him at Massively Hypersonic +

There’s a lot of problems with it. People on here say that it was just due to them splicing the scenes of him traveling across the ocean.

Though I agree with the Mexico feat tho but I’m not sure about the time frame. I guess one minute at most would make sense.

speeds and he would later get faster in BvS but I’m gonna say that his speed remains the same and WW is around the same speed as Clark. And in JL WW couldn’t even be fast enough to blitz Clark so Clark would at least have to be Sub Relativistic to Light Speed in order to do that and the Flash is basically the same speed. So in the end Flash is Lightning Speed.

I can agree with this but we might have to look back at the scene where he tries to run faster than the mother box is falling. Iirc he doesn’t seem to be running at lightning speed there.

As for the blast, you can’t scale everything from Environmental Damage, that’s flat out wrong. The scene is very very similar to when Yamamoto shielded his own Bankai attack when Aizen used it against him and he turned a City Level Explosion to a City Block Level explosion because his body absorbed most the damage.

But in this case they weren’t containing the explosion

Very similar to Attack Potency in this case. And no Cyborg and Superman didn’t get 0 damage for no reason since Cyborg’s body was made with the help of the Mother Box

I don’t think his body was made with the mother box, do you have a source on that?

and was aware that he won’t be able to absorb that blast as for Supes he already became durable enough to tank the hit. The only reason Cyborg survived was cuz of absorbing as much of the blast as he can take produced by the Mother Box (not physically but as an energy) into his body which acted more of a battery than a bomb.

Source? I don’t remeber him absorbing it though it’s been a while since I’ve watched the movie.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stomps Yhwach with his CGI Beard of a Thousand Truths

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your calcs are bad then.

V = 1.31093E+14 m3

m = 3.93278119E+17 kg

Garbage.

Also, to say that just because you haven’t seen the feat doesn’t mean it isn’t feat. An example of this is in DBS when Goku and Beerus’ fight was going to destroy the universe. The Kaio Shin, even though they have never seen the destruction of the universe was easily able to state that the universe was going to be destroyed.

Completely different, Kaio Shin job is to protect and oversee the universe. When something happens when it becomes threaten they will notice it and express shock. No one in JL has seen the power of the mother boxes...

So you are basically saying that Steppenwolf would just go for the Mother Boxes without knowing its power?

From what we saw of Steppenwolf, yes.

I for one am sure that even Steppenwolf isn’t an idiot.

No he is.

I mean in Infinity Wars no one ever saw anyone get their hands on the completed Infinity Gauntlet before yet everyone knew that it wasn’t an exaggeration that Thanos would wipe out half the lives in the universe.

Yeah the six most powerful items in the universe when combine has universal range...

As for the speed feat, you do realize he effortlessly dodged that Batrang right or did you assume that was his top speed.

Bat-a-rang was still moving in his senses, so it's clearly MHS...

The only time we see him trying is against Supes when he was trying to get away from him. As per how fast Flash is we can kind of scale him to a slower Superman from Man Of Steel who traveled from America to the Indian Ocean in a matter of minutes, and later from Metropolis to Jericho, Mexico in even less time (a reminder that there is a DCEU databook which confirms that Supes Reaction and Travel Speed is the same) putting him at Massively Hypersonic + speeds

Nothing supports this other than a baseless statement. Next.

and he would later get faster in BvS but I’m gonna say that his speed remains the same and WW is around the same speed as Clark.

Then why are bullets moving to her if she has the same speed as Clark?

And in JL WW couldn’t even be fast enough to blitz Clark so Clark would at least have to be Sub Relativistic to Light Speed in order to do that and the Flash is basically the same speed. So in the end Flash is Lightning Speed.

Lmao.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Really? Better feats? Yamamoto pressured Yhwach while Kenpachi couldn't. By what you said Kenpachi is Country Level and Yamamoto's Bankai if used for too long was going to turn the entire Soul Society to ash and the Soul Society was confirmed to be the same size of the Earth. So this is easily Continental to a Multi-Continental feat.

No Caption Provided

As for the speed part, pretty sure you were the one that said he creates lightning all the time when he uses his powers.

As for the Superman calculations, if you are still bit confused, he flew from Canada to Africa in seconds so that itself is Massively Hypersonic +.

As for the feat in which he had to run to tag the Mother Box before it fell was also done easily, he was just nervous like everyone else that it might not work. As I said, the only time we see him using full speed was against Superman since Superman was able to see his movements and was slightly keeping up.

I guess you might be right but according to the scene before Superman and Cyborg separated the Mother Boxes, Supes asked Cyborg, "Any blowback?" to which Cyborg replied, "Big time, but I think we can take it". This implies that they were going to be hit with a strong blast that could potentially kill them and they survived with only getting knocked back.

As for Cyborg, his body is explained in this scene, https://youtu.be/m2tuHPc0LhI you can watch the whole thing or skip to 1:15 in which he explains how using the Mother Box failed to give Victor back his real body.

As for absorbing, its kind of a theory, I mean he was able to manipulate the power of the Mother Boxes and cause them to separate from each other since his body also contained the same type of energy as the Mother Boxes.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did people forget that he only barely survived a nuke?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach with all sternritter abilities + a hundred years of prep + Kryptonite

Then maybe Yhwach is powerful enough to avoid getting splattered in 5 seconds

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach with all sternritter abilities + a hundred years of prep + Kryptonite

Then maybe Yhwach is powerful enough to avoid getting splattered in 5 seconds

This bait isn’t even street level, looks like small room level with highball.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Then show me better calculations.

No Caption Provided

No one? Then explain why Zeus, a freaking God as well as other Gods, and the Green Lantern Corps who are almost on the other side of the Galaxy were trying to stop Steppenwolf if you say that the power of the Mother Boxes is an exaggeration. Also during the war, while the Mother Boxes were being combined into one, it was already starting to affect the planet as per this scene. Also, we see that there were other beings, (most likely the servants of Darkseid) who came to Earth to give him the other 2 Mother Boxes. Hell, the fact that they were being kept in different planets is enough proof that the Mother Boxes altogether would be too much for the Earth to resist.

No Caption Provided

This is Earth right after the Mother Boxes got separated, so yes it was affecting the whole planet. So yeah Steppenwolf wasn't an idiot, he was quite aware of the power.

I don't get what you meant when you said, "Yeah the six most powerful items in the universe when combine has universal range..."
I said that even though no one ever held a Completed Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos knew it had the power to wipe out half the lives in the universe.

Also, everything still moves even while Flash is going fast, he can basically decide how fast he wants to move, the faster he goes the slower he sees things around him. Hell, he saw WW falling down at an even greater speed than Batman throwing the Batarang at him yet her body seemed almost frozen. See what I mean. Stop treating Flash dodging Batman's Batarang as his top speed.

Also, that speed feat wasn't even a statement, it was an actual feat in the movie, hell what I mentioned wasn't even his best speed as he flew from Canada to Africa in seconds so that itself is Massively Hypersonic +. https://youtu.be/VlINHSnUx9k He starts out near the Fortress of Solitude, which is in Ellesmere Island. He then flies to Africa in a short timespan, with a prominent mountain in the background. Given that we see the sea dividing Africa and the Middle East, later on, it's safe to say he's in East Africa.

You're clearly talking about Wonder Woman from her own movie who wasn't even that strong compared to herself in BvS, hell even that WW saw bullets being fired at her in a slow speed, not even once was she shot by a bullet and even stopped Steve from getting shot at point blank. Also, I'm talking about Reaction Speed, not Travel Speed since Superman is easily superior to her in that. The fact that she was able to react fast enough to block and dodge hits from Doomsday who can react to and counter Superman means that they should be around the same speed.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach got tagged by an arrow.

Just saying.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying.

Arrows don't move at normal speeds in bleach...kinda like everything and everyone else.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: Yeah, but Superman will statue Yhwach.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:
@streak619 said:

Just saying.

Arrows don't move at normal speeds in bleach...kinda like everything and everyone else.

That arrow was MFTL++ with multiplanetary potency and the ability to nullify multiversal hax

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is pure gold.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Renji

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like any captain would be too much for supes, and some of the strongest vice captains could be troublesome, but I feel like he’d have a 50/50 against most of them. So I say he could take most vice captains.

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre dangai Ichigo

IchiGODgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one. He can't even see or touch them.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Then show me better calculations.

Logic.

No one? Then explain why Zeus, a freaking God as well as other Gods, and the Green Lantern Corps who are almost on the other side of the Galaxy were trying to stop Steppenwolf if you say that the power of the Mother Boxes is an exaggeration.

If they were Gods they would snap their fingers and poof there goes the mother boxes. Omnipotence, boy. And we know nothing about the GL Corps.

Also during the war, while the Mother Boxes were being combined into one, it was already starting to affect the planet as per this scene.

Worldwide?

Also, we see that there were other beings, (most likely the servants of Darkseid) who came to Earth to give him the other 2 Mother Boxes. Hell, the fact that they were being kept in different planets is enough proof that the Mother Boxes altogether would be too much for the Earth to resist.

No Caption Provided

This is Earth right after the Mother Boxes got separated, so yes it was affecting the whole planet. So yeah Steppenwolf wasn't an idiot, he was quite aware of the power.

You showed a picture of an island lmao.

I don't get what you meant when you said, "Yeah the six most powerful items in the universe when combine has universal range..."I said that even though no one ever held a Completed Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos knew it had the power to wipe out half the lives in the universe.

Because having six of the most powerful objects in the universe being combined into one has universal range...

Also, everything still moves even while Flash is going fast, he can basically decide how fast he wants to move, the faster he goes the slower he sees things around him. Hell, he saw WW falling down at an even greater speed than Batman throwing the Batarang at him yet her body seemed almost frozen. See what I mean. Stop treating Flash dodging Batman's Batarang as his top speed.

WW is a bullet timer so it still destroys your argument of Flash being MHS

Also, that speed feat wasn't even a statement, it was an actual feat in the movie, hell what I mentioned wasn't even his best speed as he flew from Canada to Africa in seconds so that itself is Massively Hypersonic +. https://youtu.be/VlINHSnUx9k He starts out near the Fortress of Solitude, which is in Ellesmere Island. He then flies to Africa in a short timespan, with a prominent mountain in the background. Given that we see the sea dividing Africa and the Middle East, later on, it's safe to say he's in East Africa.

Yeah, I know, I've used this idiotic argument before. Nothing suggest he actually crossed it in that time based on the cuts, but let's say he does, that's just MHS+ in travel speed which is useless.

You're clearly talking about Wonder Woman from her own movie who wasn't even that strong compared to herself in BvS, hell even that WW saw bullets being fired at her in a slow speed, not even once was she shot by a bullet and even stopped Steve from getting shot at point blank.

She was bullet timing in JL lol.

Also, I'm talking about Reaction Speed, not Travel Speed since Superman is easily superior to her in that. The fact that she was able to react fast enough to block and dodge hits from Doomsday who can react to and counter Superman means that they should be around the same speed.

Ok Superman is a bullet timer then