Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

Changing up, I see:

So now you have this "Strategy refined" deal. Which doesn't make sense. Something that is constantly frowned upon in CaVs is changing your strategy, to counter someone else's. Which makes sense, the purpose of a CaV is too see who can formulate the best argument, right? So what purpose would a CaV have if you just constantly flip-flop your points to abet your win. I mean, since you posted, can I change my strategy to Jimmy bringing his Nuke Parcel instead? That works just as well. Anyway with that aside, let me counter your faulty statements.

Basically everything stays the same except now Gravel also messes with Jimmy's head. How? Well, Gravel has the power to read mind to find out a character's past

How often has he done this? How much range does this have? Has he done this to someone he can't see?

Which is 100% legal btw (see post 33 and 36). Meaning he would know about Jimmy's mom, his dad, Cindy and his two best friends. With that knowledge he can create a perfect illusion of them like so.

No, not necessarily, DJH said that you know Jimmy's origin, not that you have seen them. Considering directly peering into memories is different from reading them. And even so, this wasn't apart of your original plan, and was explicitly left out. Plus your team isn't even aware of Jimmy's presence, unless you can prove they can detect someone invisible high in the sky.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: I'm trying to get my post up, but I updated it, and lost a huge chunk, and now I'm getting annoyed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Eh.....I've kinda lost interest anyway. But if you get a post up that's fine too.