• Speed Equalized
    • 2 Hours prep on the battlefield

Versus

Revan-:

No Caption Provided

Jimmy Neutron

• Perk: 10 mins prep anywhere

Da Rules:

• Mid Tiers shouldn't be above standard, Carnage and/or Venom level.
  • Crack Duos can have only 2 members, none above Spider-Man level..
  • Win by death, KO or incap. No BFR.
  • DC is composite Post-Crisis/Post-Flashpoint/Rebirth
  • Marvel is 616 composite Pre-Secret Wars/Post-Secret Wars
  • Manga/Anime have composite manga/anime feats
  • All other mediums have composite canon feats
  • No Time Manipulation
  • No Reality Warping
  • No Offensive TP
  • Cannot attack while intangible
  • No Direct TK on an opponent
  • No OHKO abilities/Internal Attacks/Soul Attacks
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Start on opposite ends, MHS on the left, Revan on the right.

@king_hellstorm,@Revan-: Good Luck!

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Okay, I will try for tomorrow or the day after

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag me daddy

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tag me after every post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This CaV has to finish. If only for Jimmy Neutron.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: I just started my post but something came up, I will finish my post tomorrow night.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Change it back to major, he ain't no king.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11 darthjhawk  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: Short post, because of reasons.

Prep Time

Using my 2 hours of prep my team will first of course learn more about one another and synergise. Then Kraven will dip Gravel's bullet's in poison

No Caption Provided

He will also give Gravel his adamantium blade which he will also coat in poison

No Caption Provided

Gravel then creates lifelike illusions of himself and Kraven (which can talk and even remain form when it kills itself)

Gravel then turns himself himself and Kraven invisible

No Caption Provided

Strategy:

You have a prep kid so my plan will likely change, but for now Gravel just ports next to Jimmy

Then uses his TK to slice Jimmy with his now adamantium poison blade.

No Caption Provided

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laaaaame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

James Isaac Neutron: Lady Annihilator

Jimmy was born back in '92, I think. He was born to his stereotypical housewife mom, Judy Neutron, and absolutely stupid pie/duck enthusiast father, Hugh Neutron. At a young age, Jimmy was discovered to have a very high IQ. As a child he took the IQ test for adults, in which he scored 210. He was often taunted as a child for his small demeanor, and unreasonably large cranium. Usually by nemesis turned love interest, Cindy Vortex. Jimmy has two best friends. Sheen Estevez the hyperactive Ultra-Lord enthusiast, and Carl Wheezer, an extremely sensitive boy, with an unhealthy obsession for llamas. With that he's used his knack for inventions to thwart an advanced alien civilization, use time travel on several occasions, give himself and friends super powers, and eat the booty like groceries.

Preppin' like you steppin'

So with prep anywhere, where else does Jimmy go, other than his lab? His lab has thousands of Jimmy's inventions. More than enough to finish your pitiful street tiers. First thing Jimmy does? He decides to down a packet of the Invisible Sistah packet. What is that you ask, my monarchist friend. Well, this is a powder that replicates the effects of the accident that gave Liberty Folfax, aka Libby, the ability to be an Invisible Woman knock off. Then Jimmy grabs the Burp Boy packet, which replicates the powers given to Carl Wheezer. After that he grabs a one of his Neutronic Burp Soda. Oh yeah

What these items do

Next, we need to establish what these items do. Firstly, the Burp Boy is powerful. To say the least. So let's establish how powerful. In his very first use of his power, he was able to accidentally sent several cars flying.

https://gfycat.com/CreamyTediousDogfish

That's just when he doesn't know how to use his powers. Now we're gonna show his second best feat. However, I gotta establish why it is impressive. I must introduce you to Special-Girl. She is Cindy, but massively amped. In her first appearance she lifted Jimmy's spaceship with her literal fingertips, casually caught a tank with only one hand, pushed Jimmy clear across town and threw a garbage can lid so hard it broke a steel pole. I can present these feats if asked.

Now, let me introduce you to the fictional material carbonium. Carbonium was not scratched by Cindy. She punched it, and it didn't move in the slightest. She, a 30+ tonner, could not scratch this material.

No Caption Provided

Now, at this point in time Carl, by his own admission was massively weakened. He stated he could not muster a burp because he hadn't had anything to induce one in days. Sheen decided to shake Carl, to force out one of the weakest burps possible. But it worked.

No Caption Provided

So, in review, Carl while massively weakened, was able to break a material, a 30+ tonner can't. Needless to say, this would oneshot your goons.

But to even go even further, when given enough items to induce burping, Carl had the ability to make an AoE blast, that oneshot Jimmy-Hulk. Jimmy hulk was using tanks as baseball bats. He's an easy 50+ tonner. He was easily tanking tank shells to his dick. Not joking.

No Caption Provided

Note that Invisible Sistah's forcefield was able to protect them from this. So you ain't getting through those.

But speaking of Invisible Sistah, is should give you a rundown of her powers. He can make herself, and others invisible, and make 360 forcefields that are one way, as shown in the 3rd scan. So basically she can hit you, but you can't hit her.

Gameplan:

Firstly, Jimmy establishes a forcefield around himself, making him, and it invisible. Flying around on his jetpack, so he isn't stationary enough to get hit. Then drinks a sip of dat Burping soda. That soda was able to make Jimmy's mom and dad burp uncontrollably. video This should cause multiple heavy AoE attacks that should oneshot your pitiful pigs, an easy win for Jimmy, the goat.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V, seeing Jimmy in a CaV is great.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

T4V, seeing Jimmy in a CaV is great.

IKR.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: That was a great show and Jimmy is insane too bad you aren't using Goddard

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@revan2424: That was a great show and Jimmy is insane too bad you aren't using Goddard

I could. He is standard equipment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me after every post. This is gonna get good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 darthjhawk  Moderator

@king_hellstorm: Gonna have to say it is, if it’s being used in an offensive way like trying to actively read your opponents mind to figure out what they’re trying to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 darthjhawk  Moderator

@king_hellstorm: Like to find out their powers and all that. Hmmm that’s okay.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Do you have any other Jimmy Neutron CaVs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Yeah, basically I want my team to know the bio Revan wrote in game.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: so you’ll change his name in the title, but not mine? I see how it is. ??

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darthjhawk  Moderator

@revan-: No pls forgive me, I didn’t know until know. I’ll change it.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 darthjhawk  Moderator
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Revan-

@darthjhawk: You’re forgiven. Don’t let it happen again.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: yeah, but it’s bad, I’m not gonna link it.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 darthjhawk  Moderator

@revan-: ;)

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-:

Strategy Refined:

Basically everything stays the same except now Gravel also messes with Jimmy's head. How? Well, Gravel has the power to read mind to find out a character's past

No Caption Provided

Which is 100% legal btw (see post 33 and 36). Meaning he would know about Jimmy's mom, his dad, Cindy and his two best friends. With that knowledge he can create a perfect illusion of them like so.

No Caption Provided

And as I showed before, these illusions are as lifelike as they come, they can talk, bleed and even die.

So Gravel can spam illusions of Jimmy's friends being obliterated each time he burps or use them as distractions to throw Jimmy off his game. Asides from that my strategy remains largely the same although Gravel can also just teleport the knife to you and attack from afar (as you will see later he can TK a flying missile from the ground) if we pleases.

Counters: Your Strategy

Note that Invisible Sistah's forcefield was able to protect them from this. So you ain't getting through those.

But speaking of Invisible Sistah, is should give you a rundown of her powers. He can make herself, and others invisible, and make 360 forcefields that are one way, as shown in the 3rd scan. So basically she can hit you, but you can't hit her.

I wanted to address this and it didn't deserve it's own category so I added it here. Anyway, Gravel can easily pierce your forcefield using the adamantium knife, adamantium cuts through high tiers easily (high tiers who would think your burp is nothing). It also goes through forcefields easily.

No Caption Provided

Firstly, Jimmy establishes a forcefield around himself, making him, and it invisible.

Gravel can likely use TP to track you or his magic traciking dust that can reveal opponents that he cannot see.

No Caption Provided

Flying around on his jetpack, so he isn't stationary enough to get hit.

TK rules say I can use TK on you directly, nothing stopping me from using it on your gear though. With TK Gravel is powerful enough to redirect a small rocket and precise enough to fire his opponent's holstered weapon (making banana split).

Or if it is illegal, he can teleport the jetpack off Jimmy since there are no teleportation rules that I could find. Like he did against a wig for fun (and he performed the feat from outside the building).

So Jimmy is either falling to his death or being messed with and then falling to his death.

Then drinks a sip of dat Burping soda. That soda was able to make Jimmy's mom and dad burp uncontrollably. video

Which is bad for you since this battlefield is huge, now yes, I will admit that your AoE is very impressive (the space shot and this one show it should be able to cover a lot of ground), however the battlefield includes everything from the caves in the bottom to the plateau in the back, I doubt you AoE will even cover a quarter of that distance. To add to that, you can't see me or control your burps so it will be near impossible to tag me, especially with the illusions of Jimmy's friends being a massive distraction.And yes, Gravel can teleport himself and Kraven across the battlefield with a thought, as he does so against this massive crate (which goes from warehouse to jungle).

So you won't tag anyone with your blind, uncontrollable AoE........but I will make it even worse for you, Gravel would know when you are about to attack the second before you do due to his premonition abilities (which is not TP, which would be illegal).

No Caption Provided

This should cause multiple heavy AoE attacks that should oneshot your pitiful pigs, an easy win for Jimmy, the goat.

If it hits then......no it wouldn't, see Kraven has a healing factor (DJH confirmed here) which allowed him to heal from being stabbed through the chest and heart

He also survived a beating from the Hulk and remained conscious after his teeth was knocked out (fun fact, Kraven actually has a good track record against the Hulk, beating him twice and losing once).

No Caption Provided

So Kraven will survive and likely not even be KO'd even if he gets tagged. As for Gravel well......you should know by know that he is like a street level hax king (if you don't count anime people), so yeah he has intangibility too.

Conclusion:

Basically.......

• Lifelike illusions of Jimmy's loved ones will mess with his head.
  • My knife can dice Jimmy and his shield.
  • Your not invisible to us (which makes it a disadvantage since Jimmy will assume that he is).
  • Your flight is offline.
  • The illusions, our invisibility, the size of the battlefield and the fact that you gave yourself uncontrollable burping will make it near impossible you will hit our team.
  • We can avoid and predict your attacks So even if the above were false you still won't tag us.
  • We can survive an attack from you (while you can say the same, see point two).

So yeah, I don't see how my team loses given all these factors.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Revan-

And here I was waiting for a good post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Instead you got a great one. You are welcome. (Just kidding, just make a counter so I can rap this up, if you get one by tomorrow I can do one by Sunday).

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Revan-

@king_hellstorm: I’ll try. I didn’t wanna have to bring out the big guns, but you forced my hand.

Don’t ? talk ? about ? feats ? if ? you ? haven’t ? seen ? attack ? of ? the ? twonkies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Wait, so you are saying a bad post forced you hand? Hmmm.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: And here I was waiting for a post.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers