• Full Knowledge on Enemy
  • Invisibility x2 (Elektra & Mary)

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap, KO
  2. In character
  3. No Prior Knowledge.
  4. Energies are not equalized.
  5. Characters start on opposite ends of a map
  6. Teamwork is not perfect but characters won't attack each other.
  7. There is Friendly Fire
  8. No BFR
  9. Standard Gear
  10. Character Limits and Banned Abilities

Battleground - City Escape D

OK this is the map for round. You start on opposite sides of the map. Team 1 on the north and team 2 on the south. You are dropped off on the ground between buildings

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Information on the the map

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: whomever finishes first so if you get done with your opener, just post it

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

tag

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TAEP

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: @geekryan:

Loading Video...

"I'll get to doing what a leaky faucet do

But I ain't talkin' drip when I say that I'll get the drop on you"

- Eminem

Alright let's get this going. And to start this off, gotta have an opening track for this round:

Now before I commence with my opener, I wanna look at my perks real quick:

• Character:
  • MCU Super Soldier Serum for Batman
  • Invisibility for Midnighter
  • Team:
  • Full knowledge on enemy
  • Perfect Teamwork

Now the main 3 perks I wanna bring up as a definite problem for your team is the SSS for Batman and my team perks. As we know, the SSS basically turns anyone who uses it into people with Superhuman physical capabilities. From Steve, Bucky, Walker and other types of enhancements like the herb to T'Challa. What I'm getting at is that Batman will be able to operate at a higher end of Superhuman capabilities since even though Bruce is usually classified as Peak Human, he performs feats that would make him appear as Superhuman. The other perks under the Team category I will explain in the later part of my opener and why they would benefit my team in a much more spectacular way than yours. With this little introduction out of the way, Let me get straight to the feats...

Physicals:

I will post the feats necessary at the moment for my opener for all 3 of my characters in each section

I will begin with The Dark Knight himself

Strength:

Durability:

Speed:

MCU SSS:

Now that I gave some info regarding Batman's stats, time to move onto The Black Panther

Strength:

Speed:

Durability:

Now to start and finish this section with The Midnighter...

Strength:

Durability/Pain Tolerance:

Speed:

Versatility: Skill, Equipment, etc.

I'll begin with The Dark Knight again

Martial Art/Combat Capabilities:

1. Batman is said to be a master of all known forms of combat
  2. Can incapacitate said individual in 463 ways from this position without drawing blood
  3. (I won't show the entire fight but the last scan of them fighting) Batman, despite being physically inferior, is capable of fighting Deathstroke to an even showdown despite Slade being a physically enhanced top tier fighter

Stealth:

1. Despite not being at his physical best via being heavily weakened, Bruce can still vanish from Bane's eyesight leaving Bane clueless to Bruce's whereabouts
  2. Gotham Twins can't find Batman despite being in their line of sight even with them using their enhanced vision
  3. Batman ghosts Superman

Cowl/Batsuit:

Now onto The Black Panther

Martial Art/Combat Capabilities:

-------------------->

Combat/Stealth:

<----------------------

Stealth:

Gear, Equipment, Misc., etc:

And now last, but not least, Midnighter.

Combat Skill:

• I'm just gonna show one fight and that's against Prometheus but not the entire thing since it takes up the whole issue. Before they go at it, Midnighter isn't at his best or rather 100% in this fight. Why? Well a couple of things happen to Midnighter via:

-----------------> Has his battle computer stop working, his enhancements disabled via his enhanced senses and is wounded as well. Basically Prometheus, while having the skill of the best 30 fighters on the planet including Midnighter (says in link), is heavily prepped against Midnighter ------------------------->

Enhanced Senses:

Doors and the Battle Computer:

Now that I'm done with that section via showing how dangerous and potent my characters are to engage in a battle, i now have to explain how my team will clean house here and why you're just completely one-uped. Now both of our teams have the same perks being:

• Perfect Teamwork
  • Full Knowledge on Enemy

but my team can take advantage of this much more better than yours. Gonna show 3 instances of how each of my characters can just use their minds to face crazy odds and/or manipulating the battle to their advantage.

Batman:

I will use the instance of when the JLA fought the Hypotheticals, a group of metahumans created by General Tuzik, whom were brainwashed by him using the starro virus. Basically, Batman had to take on Jin Si, who is considered the living spirit of combat and martial art skills that she knew all and everything regarding skill. Though Batman seems to be on the losing end, Batman isn't putting all of his focus into her. In reality, Batman was sort of playing a game of chess in his head and planning out how to stop the General and even giving the idea to J'onn on how to defeat the Starro virus in them while fighting Jin (https://imgur.com/a/tDQnyFD) (Won't post every page but hopefully the scans shown is enough)

Black Panther:

Being with the Ultimates at the time. Black Panther and his group had to take on Thanos head up. When they first had to engage him, they realized their efforts of trying to confront Thanos head on wouldn't work so they had to come up with another way to take down The Mad Titan. Black Panther came up with an idea of how to do it via stopping the electrical synapses in Thanos brain by using Kimoyo and interacting with the broken down cell used to hold down Anti-Man. (Link here)

Midnighter:

In this instance, Midnighter is team up with Grayson, who is literally like teaming up with Batman already, to take down Akakyevich. Before the duo can hit Akatevich down, the duo gets telekinetically thrown the levels of concrete above them (posted 2 feats from this instance already). Dick mentions how Middy always wins fights due to the battle computer but Midnighter just reassures Grayson that this is what Midnighter planned so that Middy can get launched through a specific area to be allowed access to Doors. With full access, Midnighter uses Door to teleport back to Akakyevich and take him down. After a little talk, Midnighter throws a piece of shrapnel at Akakyevich to "Kill" him but Grayson hits said shrapnel to prevent him from being killed but then later you find out Midnighter threw the shrapnel in a way that when Dick hit it, it would only cripple Akakyevich to abide by Dick's "No Killing" rule. (Link Here)

Strategy/Conclusion:

So with everything I've shown, how will those feats be applied in this fight? Well first of all, any of my characters can fight, if not outright beat your characters in close quarters. But on the 2nd part of my feats section, I'm showing how some of the things you characters have won't be as big of a deal in which i can still post necessary feats in the posts to come. Now out of those on my team, only Batman has a "No Killing" rule but with perfect teamwork and knowing how his teammates operate with having no issue with killing, Bruce wouldn't stop them if they decide to kill anybody on your team especially when it comes to Midnighter. Black Panther would give an Energy Dagger for Midnighter to use and literally make him incredibly more lethal of a fighter. Using both Kimoyo and Batman's computer compartmentalized into the batsuit, my team would be able to get an entire layout of not just the battlefield but of where your team is as any time. Now that instance of when Black Panther depowered Mary? T'Challa, while he was without the Herb to grant him Superhuman capabilities, can do it once again since T'Challa has superior technology on him, since the stuff he used to make the X-Gene suppressant was from a hardware store in just 10 minutes, but there is a whole Mall in this battlefield that T'Challa can make use to not only depower Mary but Laura as well. Both Batman and Black Panther can remain hidden from your characters with their broken stealth feats while all 3 of them can come to the aid of each other by Midnighter using Doors to basically have the battlefield at his disposal. The tactical might of my characters along with Midnighter's battle computer will basically allow them to take down your characters in such a way that i believe your team would be outright helpless. Somehow 2 on your team is against 1 of mine? Midnighter's use of Doors can change those scales to have it 3:1 my favor as an example.

Overall? The battlefield is just another playground for my team and despite both of us having the same perks, my team can make much better use of them. I'm confident anyone on my team can take on anyone on yours and the use of Midnighter's battle computer and Doors can really put things even more in my favor. There's still more i'd be able to add but I rather address it and add more if needed in my next post. And tbh, I forgot that Midnighter has invisibility so if you can deal with that, cool but it's not necessarily a needed perk for Midnighter.

I think I wrapped up everything I needed to talk about at the moment so with that, i'll hand it over to you!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Nice opener!

I'm currently finishing up a post for a CaV, but my opener for this will be up within a few days.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post #1 - Opener

1. Elektra
  2. X-23
  3. Typhoid Mary
  4. Perks
  5. Counters
  6. Strategy
  7. Conclusion

1. Elektra

No Caption Provided

Elektra Natchios (now going by Daredevil) is one of Marvel's deadliest assassins, best fighters, and most skilled martial artists. She has faced off against various skilled fighters such as Daredevil, Bullseye, Lady Bullseye, Iron Fist, Taskmaster, Wolverine, Black Widow, and more.

Here is her CV page and here is her Marvel Wiki page.

Strength:

1) Slices a guy in half

2) Karate chops through 7 layers of concrete bricks

3) Punches through a man and the concrete wall behind him

4) A kick snaps a robot's neck

5) Stabs and lifts two adult men over herself

Durability/Pain Tolerance:

1) Tanks 2 blasts from Skrull Cyclops

2-3) She's fine and continues to fight after being kicked off a building

4) Doesn't even flinch after getting an arrow to the shoulder

5) Survives being stabbed through the heart and manages to walk a few blocks to Matt Murdock's apartment

Speed:

Elektra is one of the most consistent bullet-timers around. Here are some of her best bullet-dodging feats:

1) While completely surrounded by multiple gunmen, she dodges every bullet fired at her

2) Deflects bullets with her sais

3-4) Dodges a sniper shot

5) Dodges more sniper shots by reacting to the muzzle flash

6) Cuts a bullet in half that was fired by Black Widow

Not only that, but she is extremely acrobatic and agile, and she loves to blitz people.

1-2) Catches a knife while her back was turned

3) By the age of 15, she was an Olympic-level gymnast

4) She swipes a gun from Punisher before he can even react

5) Blitzes a guy from several feet away before he can finish a word

6) Too fast for Wolverine

7) Blitzes a group of armed men before any of them can even fire

Skill & Stealth:

Gear:

1-2) Paralyzes anyone that tries to use her sais

3) They are sharp enough to stab through Red She Hulk

4) And to stab Red Hulk, who believes they are made out of adamantium

She also uses her sais as ranged weapons, such as using the hilt to hit Daredevil and even rebounding the sai to hit a fleeing target. She also uses it to plug guns.

She uses shuriken as well, and she is extremely precise and deadly with them.

Powers:

Although not used often, Elektra does have a few powers via "ninja magic", mainly in the form of low-level telepathy:

1) Enters Daredevil's mind while he struggles to mentally fight off The Beast. She is even able to analyze what's going on in his mind.

2) Reads a man's mind and telepathically talks to him

3) Telepathically communicates with Wolverine while fighting

4-5) Has an entire telepathic conversation with Daredevil

She is also able to reach out to Stick and send him a telepathic message despite him not being nearby.

Not really a "power", but Elektra has such total control over her body that she can manipulate her own endorphins to withstand pain and she can even increase her adrenaline at will.

Fights:

Let's start at the bottom of the list. While engaged in CQC, Elektra dodges a point-blank shot fired by Phil Coulson and dismantles his handgun before he can react.

On a few occasions, Elektra has fought Kirigi, a man who was chosen by the Hand to be their deadliest assassin. He was immortal, with centuries worth of fighting experience. He is a large and powerful man who feels no pain and can heal from his wounds. Every time they fought, Elektra beat him.

Here is one of their fights, where Elektra held the upper hand but he managed to escape:

Finally, Elektra decapitated Kirigi and put him down for good:

Next up, we have Bullseye, one of Daredevil's and Elektra's most common foes. The first time Elektra fought Bullseye, she ended up losing badly and dying but then got resurrected. However, almost every fight after, she won.

Bullseye had spent months learning about Elektra, studying her moves, and training to fight her. When they next fought, Bullseye did hold the upper hand most of the time, but he was also targeting the nearby civilians, which forced Elektra to protect them. At the end, Bullseye tried to kill Elektra but she disarmed him and then beat him.

Many years later, they fought again. This time, Bullseye was using Hawkeye's persona, costume, and gear. Despite being injured and drugged by Bullseye, Elektra managed to beat him yet again.

In their most recent fight, Bullseye was amped but admitted that without the amp, Elektra would always best him. However, Bullseye crushed her skull in. Elektra recovered moments later, took down two of Bullseye's men, fought Bullseye, took down a group of Hand ninjas, and then Bullseye fled, having been beat.

Elektra has also beaten Silver Samurai, a frequent foe of Wolverine who has enhanced stats, steel armour, and a mutant power that allows his sword to slice through anything. Silver Samurai is also considered one of the best swordsmen on Earth. (You can ignore all the random people and dialogue in those scans btw)

Elektra also beat a Super-Skrull with Ghost Rider's powers and eye beams who had trained specifically to fight her.

Elektra has also easily beaten Taskmaster:

The same Taskmaster who has photographic reflexes, can predict moves, and has fought/beaten the likes of Daredevil, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye.

Elektra has also pretty easily beaten Lady Bullseye:

Lady Bullseye is skilled enough to give Daredevil, Black Widow, and Black Panther a good fight. Elektra also beat her a second time, when she had gained intangibility:

Elektra has also stalemated Black Widow, despite the fact that BW was using a gun:

Black Widow is a highly-skilled fighter, spy, and assassin with low-level superhuman physicals.

Elektra had also defeated an assortment of super-villains, including Blizzard, Crossbones, Whiplash, Shocker, Boomerang, Jack O Lantern, Blackout, and Tiger Shark. These are all characters who have faced off against heroes such as Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, and/or Ghost Rider.

Elektra has also defeated Cape Crow, a precog with a fancy metal suit who had defeated Bullseye, Sabretooth, Scalphunter, and Taskmaster.

And last but not least, we have Elektra holding the upper hand against Iron Fist (before he uses his chi). Notice how Elektra even ghosts him before taking him by surprise from behind.

Accolades/Respect/Statements/Reputation/Training

Elektra has tons of experience, training, knowledge, and respect that backs her up as a highly skilled fighter. Elektra has received training from Stick, the same mentor who trained Daredevil.

1) As a little girl, Elektra always won first place in every sport or tournament she participated in, from swimming and track to martial arts such as aikido, karate, and kendo.

2) The Punisher refers to Elektra as a "world class talent" and admits he would have been cut into thousands of pieces without even hearing her coming.

3) Wolverine refers to Elektra as "one of the most formidable, deadliest assassins to walk the Earth".

4) Iron Man himself calls Elektra "the most dangerous assassin on the planet".

5) Batroc, frequent foe of Captain America, says he would charge 50% more than usual to kill Elektra and implies he might even end up dead from trying to do so.

6) Punisher describes Elektra's fighting style as elegant, with no motion wasted, and in control of every moment. He also states how he felt outclassed by her when they were fighting side-by-side.

2. X-23

No Caption Provided

X-23 (Laura Kinney) is the mutant clone of Wolverine and a member of the X-Men. Like Wolverine, she has superhuman physicals, adamantium claws, enhanced senses, and a healing factor. She is also a very skilled tracker, fighter, and assassin.

X-23's only gear is her suit, which is bulletproof and has thermal goggles, which can track heat signatures through buildings.

Here is her CV page and here is her Marvel Wiki page.

Strength

1) As a little girl, was already at peak human condition

2) Tosses Raze into a wall hard enough to crack the concrete

3) Kicks a burglar with enough force to crack the concrete wall

4) Tears off a metal bunker door from its hinges

Speed

Casual bullet-timer.

1) Blocks a bullet with her claws after it is fired and while charging towards the shooter

2) Intercepts a bullet after it was fired

3) Perceives bullets and identifies that they are armour-piercing rounds

4) Outspeeds Captain America and avoids darts from several close shooters

5) Faster than Wolverine

6) Moves at blur speed and before her opponent (Scrambler) realizes what is happening

Durability/Pain Tolerance

1) Fine after being kicked by Daken, hard enough to crack a wall

2) Takes a high fall onto a bus

3) Tanks being thrown through a wall by Mr Sinister

4) No-sells a fire blast

5-6) Fine after being stabbed through the chest by Weapon H

7) Still conscious after being slammed by Blob

8) Smiles after being riddled with bullets

Senses

1) Senses someone via smell (also side-stepping a bullet and slicing the gun)

2) Can hear heartbeats

3) Identifies several Shield agents around a building through smell and sound

4) Detects an invisible opponent

5) Determines how a faraway battle is playing out

Claws

Her adamantium claws are identical to Wolverine's claws, but she only has 2 claws on each hand and an extra claw on each foot.

1) Slices through thick concrete

2) Cuts through a metal door

3) Slashes World War Hulk's eyes

4) Cuts Drax

5) Cuts and stabs Cho Hulk

It's pretty safe to say that whatever Laura cuts/stabs with her claws is being sliced up.

Healing Factor

1) Heals through several bullet wounds, including a headshot

2) Although she is KO'd, she heals through a bazooka blowing up the side of her body

3) Heals through a dislocated shoulder, third degree burns, and several broken ribs

4) Never tires out

5-6) Recovers shortly after being shot through the head by a sniper round

Safe to say that nothing other than decapitation or complete destruction of her body will put her down for good.

3. Typhoid Mary

No Caption Provided

Mary Walker is a mutant with dissociative personality disorder. Her powers include telekinesis, telepathy, and pyrokinesis. She is also a highly skilled martial artist and assassin. She has gone up against people like Wolverine, Punisher, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Taskmaster, Jessica Jones, Black Panther, Deadpool, Luke Cage, Rhino, and Kingpin.

Here is her Marvel Wiki page and here is her CV page.

Her only standard gear are two katanas.

Strength

Durability

Speed

She actually doesn't have much in terms of speed showings, but she can weave through automatic gunfire and redirect a bullet with her katana, as well as deflect metal projectiles. In terms of combat speed, she can clearly keep up with the likes of Spider-Man.

Telekinesis

Telepathy

She has low-level telepathy, things like sleep inducement, mind control, implanting suggestions, etc. However, since none of that is allowed, I'll just present this:

Her psychic powers allow her to basically be invisible to enhanced senses from the likes of Daredevil and Spider-Man.

Pyrokinesis

Sets Rhino on fire, takes a hit from him, sets him on fire again, and then runs away from him:

4. Perks

Perfect Teamwork

Elektra and X-23 are more anti-heroes, but Mary is a straight up "bad guy". Therefore, I chose this perk in order to ensure that they will not only work together, but they will work together well.

They will fully cooperate with each other, with perfect coordination, as if they have been fighting together for years.

Full Knowledge on Enemy

My team will know every single thing there is to know about your team: history, powers, abilities, weaknesses, etc.

Invisibility x2 (Elektra & Mary)

Pretty simple: both Elektra and Typhoid Mary will be invisible. This is especially useful for the two of them, since Elektra already has very impressive stealth, and Mary is already "invisible" to enhanced senses.

5. Counters

Now the main 3 perks I wanna bring up as a definite problem for your team is the SSS for Batman and my team perks. As we know, the SSS basically turns anyone who uses it into people with Superhuman physical capabilities. From Steve, Bucky, Walker and other types of enhancements like the herb to T'Challa. What I'm getting at is that Batman will be able to operate at a higher end of Superhuman capabilities since even though Bruce is usually classified as Peak Human, he performs feats that would make him appear as Superhuman. The other perks under the Team category I will explain in the later part of my opener and why they would benefit my team in a much more spectacular way than yours. With this little introduction out of the way, Let me get straight to the feats...

Honestly, I think this perk is pretty useless for someone like Batman. He arguably functions at MCU Super Soldier levels already. I guess this perk can be used to guarantee he is capable of replicating his high-ends, but it's nowhere near as advantageous as you are making it out to be. Furthermore, his suit is responsible for the majority of his durability feats anyways. It really doesn't do much for his speed and more affects his strength and durability.

Batman

Not much to say about the feats you presented for his strength and durability. However, I do have to bring up this:

Batman reacts to a Sniper bullet, after it was shot, and afterwards throws batarangs instantly at the shooter without even looking (Marksmanship feat too)

Batman reacted to the sound of the bullet, not the bullet itself. He even admits that the bullet moved too fast for him. So let's not pretend like Batman is consistently this fast, especially considering the vast majority of his reaction feats involve aim-dodging and not legitimate bullet-timing.

As for Nightwing, he's a bit faster and more acrobatic than Bruce.

Captain America vs Ultron. Same Ultron that can fight Iron Man in a prolonged fight

Ultron held the upper hand against Captain America throughout the fight, and Cap was heavily relying on his shield to contend against him. He wasn't as strong or durable as Ultron.

Captain America (and Winter Soldier who has the same SSS) vs Iron Man

Iron Man's suit from Civil War was pretty bad compared to his other suits from Avengers 1-4, and Captain America + Bucky were only winning due to them fighting in a small environment where Tony couldn't take advantage of his flight and mobility. Even then, Tony beat Bucky and was stomping Cap until Bucky intervened.

Batman's skill is very impressive, but none of my characters are outclassed by any means.

Batman is known for his stealth, but let's be honest, ghosting Superman is a massive outlier. Not only that, but Superman wasn't actively looking for him either. Elektra has ghosted people like Daredevil, Stick, Red Hulk, Iron Fist, etc. X-23 and Typhoid Mary have decent stealth feats as well, and 2/3 of my characters will be invisible to boot.

As for countering stealth, Mary and Elektra have telepathy and X-23 has her enhanced senses + infrared vision in her suit. Although Batman does have enhanced vision via his suit, he needs to actively use them.

I will use the instance of when the JLA fought the Hypotheticals, a group of metahumans created by General Tuzik, whom were brainwashed by him using the starro virus. Basically, Batman had to take on Jin Si, who is considered the living spirit of combat and martial art skills that she knew all and everything regarding skill. Though Batman seems to be on the losing end, Batman isn't putting all of his focus into her. In reality, Batman was sort of playing a game of chess in his head and planning out how to stop the General and even giving the idea to J'onn on how to defeat the Starro virus in them while fighting Jin (https://imgur.com/a/tDQnyFD) (Won't post every page but hopefully the scans shown is enough)

Other than stomping Batman in H2H, what other feats does she have to make this impressive? All you showed was a statement of her being the "the very spirit of unarmed combat".

Don't get me wrong, this is great to show Batman's strategic thinking, but no one on my team would just toy with Batman. They would all immediately go for the kill.

Black Panther

The only things I think are relevant to touch upon:

T'Challa, while again depowered, shown being fast enough to depower Typhoid Mary before she can do anything while T'Challa was fighting Lady Bullseye already

T'Challa tagged Mary with a syringe, right after she landed and while her side was turned towards him. She wasn't expecting this at all, so she was taken off-guard. Keep in mind that this entire series focuses on Black Panther, and he wouldn't fair as well against Lady Bullseye and Typhoid Mary if PIS isn't involved.

And...

T'Challa's suit can absorb slashes from Wolverine's adamantium claws.

T'Challa's suit was quite visibly affected by the Phoenix Force, so it is likely due to this amp that he could take slashes from Wolverine's claws.

Also:

Panther's Vibranium suit has been pierced by Sabretooth, Malice/Nakia, and Kraven (twice). All of which drew blood, mind you. And being tossed through a window by Red Skull ripped his suit up. His suit isn't completely invulnerable.

T'Challa has created his own fighting style, that's a fusion of Wakandan, Kun-Lun and dash of Bruce Lee, called Shadow Combat that allows T'Challa to disrupt the Chi in a user who uses Telekinetic powers and shuts her down

How consistently does he use this technique though, especially for disrupting powers? Keep in mind that Mary's powers are due to her being a mutant and have nothing to do with Chi.

The feats you presented for his stealth aren't really impressive. His gear will be tougher to deal with, but you're posting scans of Black Panther being able to go up against a high tier like Namor...Come on now...If that isn't an outlier, then it's definitely way over the limits.

The tracking by soul seems more like hyperbole than anything, unless you can show that it is legit and consistent. As for the Kimoyo, the scan explicitly states that he had to position the satellites above the area.

Being with the Ultimates at the time. Black Panther and his group had to take on Thanos head up. When they first had to engage him, they realized their efforts of trying to confront Thanos head on wouldn't work so they had to come up with another way to take down The Mad Titan. Black Panther came up with an idea of how to do it via stopping the electrical synapses in Thanos brain by using Kimoyo and interacting with the broken down cell used to hold down Anti-Man. (Link here)

Smells like PIS to me.

Midnighter

He has good blunt force durability, but AFAIK, he has no resistance to piercing attacks. All three of my characters use piercing attacks for the most part. His pain tolerance is impressive, but it will only go so far once he gets sliced up by X-23's claws or stabbed through by Elektra or Mary's weapons.

His senses aren't concerning at all.

Doors will be useful for your team's mobility, but they can't be used to BFR my team or anything like that. The Battle Computer is also very useful, but it isn't infallible, and TP is a good counter to it.

In this instance, Midnighter is team up with Grayson, who is literally like teaming up with Batman already, to take down Akakyevich. Before the duo can hit Akatevich down, the duo gets telekinetically thrown the levels of concrete above them (posted 2 feats from this instance already). Dick mentions how Middy always wins fights due to the battle computer but Midnighter just reassures Grayson that this is what Midnighter planned so that Middy can get launched through a specific area to be allowed access to Doors. With full access, Midnighter uses Door to teleport back to Akakyevich and take him down. After a little talk, Midnighter throws a piece of shrapnel at Akakyevich to "Kill" him but Grayson hits said shrapnel to prevent him from being killed but then later you find out Midnighter threw the shrapnel in a way that when Dick hit it, it would only cripple Akakyevich to abide by Dick's "No Killing" rule. (Link Here)

Seems like a lot of work to take down a single, jobbing telekinetic. None of these circumstances would be the same in our fight.

Misc.

Now that I'm done with that section via showing how dangerous and potent my characters are to engage in a battle, i now have to explain how my team will clean house here and why you're just completely one-uped. Now both of our teams have the same perks

but my team can take advantage of this much more better than yours. Gonna show 3 instances of how each of my characters can just use their minds to face crazy odds and/or manipulating the battle to their advantage.

Your team is definitely better when it comes to strategizing, however, they lack the prep needed to take advantage of much of their strategy/tactics.

So with everything I've shown, how will those feats be applied in this fight? Well first of all, any of my characters can fight, if not outright beat your characters in close quarters. But on the 2nd part of my feats section, I'm showing how some of the things you characters have won't be as big of a deal in which i can still post necessary feats in the posts to come. Now out of those on my team, only Batman has a "No Killing" rule but with perfect teamwork and knowing how his teammates operate with having no issue with killing, Bruce wouldn't stop them if they decide to kill anybody on your team especially when it comes to Midnighter.

All three of your characters are very skilled, but so are mine, and they have various powers + invisibility for two of them as a bonus. Your team has a gear advantage, but gear doesn't always win fights.

Black Panther and Midnighter going for the kill makes sense, as does Batman not going for the kill. However, all 3 of my team members will be totally fine with killing.

Black Panther would give an Energy Dagger for Midnighter to use and literally make him incredibly more lethal of a fighter. Using both Kimoyo and Batman's computer compartmentalized into the batsuit, my team would be able to get an entire layout of not just the battlefield but of where your team is as any time. Now that instance of when Black Panther depowered Mary? T'Challa, while he was without the Herb to grant him Superhuman capabilities, can do it once again since T'Challa has superior technology on him, since the stuff he used to make the X-Gene suppressant was from a hardware store in just 10 minutes, but there is a whole Mall in this battlefield that T'Challa can make use to not only depower Mary but Laura as well. Both Batman and Black Panther can remain hidden from your characters with their broken stealth feats while all 3 of them can come to the aid of each other by Midnighter using Doors to basically have the battlefield at his disposal. The tactical might of my characters along with Midnighter's battle computer will basically allow them to take down your characters in such a way that i believe your team would be outright helpless. Somehow 2 on your team is against 1 of mine? Midnighter's use of Doors can change those scales to have it 3:1 my favor as an example.

Would Midnighter even want to use his energy dagger? From what I know of Midnighter, he doesn't normally like using weapons (especially unconventional ones like an energy dagger), and prefers to fight H2H.

Not really sure how BP's Kimoyo or Batman's computer will be used for getting a layout of the battlefield, as well as tracking my team. You don't have prep.

I also don't see how T'Challa would be able to replicate the X-Gene suppressant without any prep. You didn't provide evidence of him being able to make it within 10 minutes at a hardware store, and there's no guarantee that the mall would have the necessary materials.

With Laura's enhanced senses and the combined TP of Mary and Elektra, your team won't be hidden from my team. In fact, my team has the stealth advantage in this case, considering two of them are invisible.

If your team splits up, it just makes it easier for my team to hunt them down. Full knowledge lets my team know about Midnighter's Doors, so they would go for a kill right away before he can join the fight. It would also be likely that my team targets Midnighter first, due to the mobility that his Doors provide.

My team won't be splitting up; they have no reason to do so.

Overall? The battlefield is just another playground for my team and despite both of us having the same perks, my team can make much better use of them. I'm confident anyone on my team can take on anyone on yours and the use of Midnighter's battle computer and Doors can really put things even more in my favor. There's still more i'd be able to add but I rather address it and add more if needed in my next post. And tbh, I forgot that Midnighter has invisibility so if you can deal with that, cool but it's not necessarily a needed perk for Midnighter.

You are relying very heavily on Midnighter's Doors for your team's mobility, which makes it all the more likely that he gets taken out first.

Midnighter's invisibility is hard-countered by X-23's enhanced senses and my team's telepathy.

6. Strategy

My team's strategy is very simple.

X-23 will use her enhanced senses in order to locate and track your team. Mary and Elektra can combine their telepathy in order for my team to stay in constant telepathic communication, as well as help track your team.

Mary's psychic powers also allow her to be invisible to enhanced senses, and she is invisible due to the perk as well. Elektra has insane stealth, and she's also invisible due to the perk.

I specifically chose X-23 as the one to not be invisible due to her durability, healing factor, and pain tolerance. Essentially, she will serve as the "tank" of the team, being the main focus so that Elektra and Mary can take your team by surprise while they target X-23.

If your team splits up, then my team can choose to pick off Midnighter first. Seeing as he is the key to your team's mobility, it makes logical sense to target him first. His invisibility will be useless here, and his durability/speed aren't good enough to last long against my trio.

Mary's main role will be her pyrokinesis. She can and will set your team on fire as soon as they engage. Although Batman and Black Panther's suits provide protection against this, nothing is stopping Mary from bypassing their suits and directly setting their bodies on fire. I already proved she can do this, considering she can make guns explode, which means she's targeting the inside of the gun since they wouldn't explode otherwise. Mary can also use her TK to stop or redirect any ranged attacks.

Elektra will be the "assassin" of the team, utilizing her stealth and invisibility to take out your team while they are busy fighting X-23 and dealing with being set on fire.

7. Conclusion

You have a solid team, and they are great tacticians, but they don't have the means to deal with my team composition, perks, and strategy.

My team has better means of tracking your team due to X-23's senses and Mary/Elektra's telepathy. Two of my team members are invisible: one of which has impressive stealth, and the other of which is invisible to enhanced senses.

While your team heavily focuses and relies on gear, my team has a variety of powers to use. Mary's pyrokinesis will be especially useful here.

Your move!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@geekryan: will you be finishing this debate?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Sorry, I was taking a break from CV, but I'm back now. I could finish this, yes, if Reaver posts.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers