• Levi (3)
  • DCEU Batman & Ozymandias (1)
  • 2x extra points.

@doctorfate92

• Scorpion (5)
  • Sub-Zero (5)
  • Perk: 2 extra points

Rules:

• 8 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Fodder can be picked multiple times.
  • All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. They will not work well with enemies on their team, but will not attack said enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes as well. If characters are grouped, they will work together with no hassle, but will not share morals.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mental KO or Mental control of a enemy team. Applies to soul abilities as well.
  • Intangibility, Teleportation, and Transmutation dismemberment are not allowed on enemy team, but everyone else is fine.
  • Gear must remain Street Level, nothing more powerful than an RPG.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team.
  • I'll add characters I know, however if I don't know the character and a respect thread or CAV isn't readily available.. I won't add them. As well, tell me If a character is under or overpriced, and I'll make a judgement accordingly.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Setting:

At five points (13, 24, 26, 18, 6), there is a group of four mercenaries each guarding an artifact. The Mercenaries at each section, are complied of one live action Punisher each. (MCU, Lundgreen, Warzone, Jane). They are expecting heavy resistance, and are lying in wait.

You may either get all five artifacts, or kill the other team for victory.

No Caption Provided

doctorfate92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By doctorfate92

I'll start I guess. I'm picking the blue side.

Scorpion:

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Hanzo Hasashi was once no more than a skilled Earthrealm ninja, hailing from the powerful Shirai Ryu clan. But after he and his clan was slaughtered by the rival Lin Kuei led by Bi-Han, the original Sub-Zero, Hanzo's rage and sorrow lived on, and he was ressurected by the sorcerer Quan Chi. As a Spectre of the Netherrealm, Hanzo, now known as Scorpion, gained incredible powers and abilites, which he used to avenge his family by killing Bi-Han during the tenth Mortal Kombat tournament.

After the events of Mortal Kombat 9, Hanzo's rage receded, and he dedicated himself to rebuilding the Shirai Ryu. He learned to fully shut out the netherrealm demon which had manifested within his rage. Without Scorpion, Hanzo was once again no more than a skilled ninja, but it didn't last very long; after his newly built clan was once again slaughtered, Hanzo struggled with the demon inside of him, which manifested into a powerful spectre that used the powers Hanzo was denying. Hanzo managed to defeat it, and now fully controls the spectre inside of him and it's powers, making him more powerful than ever before.

Some of his abilities + Gear:

His gear is basically his swords and his spears, some feats for the two of them are down here:

• (Strength feat as well) If he pulls it strong enough, he is able to rip off limbs with his spear. You can see it here
  • The spear can easily go through heads and if Scorpion puts enough strength into it, he is able to pull the head off. You can see it here
  • Hanzo's sword is able to cut Quan Chi's steel armor and his head like paper. You can see it here
  • Throws his spear hard enough to go through Hsu Hao's chest. You can see it here
  • The spear can also go through a Red Dragon clan member's neck. You can see it here
  • He throw spears from both of his hands and it is able to go through Sub-Zero (Also, his spears are pretty long). You can see it here
  • Hanzo's sword is able to cut through Sub-Zero's ice. See it here. And Sub-Zero's ice is able to protect him from a missile. See it here
  • (Skill feat as well) Hanzo is accurate enough to throw his sword and impale a thrown head. You can see it here
  • His swords can easily slice faces. (Warning: possible gory content) You can see it here
  • His swords are sharp enough to cut through human skin and bones, Scorpion is also skilled enough to precisely cut people. You can see it over here
  • Hanzo is able to upgrade his sword with Hellfire (He can upgrade at his will and at any moment) and the upgraded sword is able to deflect Sub-Zero's iceball, which can instantly freeze a person. You can see it right here
  • Hanzo's spear can be long enough to make this giant turn and it is strong enough to go through Raiden's chest. You can see it somewhere else
  • He can channel/upgrade his spear with hellfire as well, inflicting massive damage. You can see it probably here
  • He can channel blasts of hellfire on his spear so powerful they blow enormous holes in people's chests. You can see it anywhere but here

Hanzo is also pretty strong and skilled, you can see some feats below:

• Is able to effortlessly tear heads off with the spine in tow. You can see it I should stop making lame here changes
  • With hellfire upgraded punches, he is able to uppercut heads off. You can see it Alright, I'll stop with those lame here changes
  • With hellfire upgraded punches, he is able to punch through Hsu Hao's head. You can see it here
  • With hellfire upgraded punches, he is able to completely destroy Havik's head. You can see it here
  • Without any hellfire upgrade, Hanzo is strong enough to pull Havik's head off. You can see it here
  • Without the Scorpion demon, Hanzo is able to dispatch Frost, a powerful Lin Kuei ninja. You can see it here
  • Scorpion teleport strikes Raiden.
No Caption Provided
  • Backflip kicks Sub-Zero with hellfire upgrade, shattering his Kori
No Caption Provided

Hanzo is also pretty durable, you can see some feats below:

• Hanzo is telekineetically slammed against a shipping container (You can see it here) and thrown across a large distance into a truck. He gets up and fights, unfazed (You can see it here)
  • Hanzo gets stabbed through the chest and he goes back fighting within seconds (Also, his spear, without hellfire upgrade, was able to go through Quan Chi's steel armor and Quan Chi's skin and bones). You can see it here
  • Can take being impaled through the chest by his own sword, twice in a row and survive it.
  • Gets completely impaled by Sub-Zero and gets up afterwards:
  • His armor is tough enough to stop a thrown spear through the neck
No Caption Provided

Hanzo is a pretty fast warrior, due to being a ninja and due to his teleportation. You can check some feats below

• Scorpion is able to dodge from his own spear
No Caption Provided
  • Is able to dodge an ice blast from Frost. You can see it here
  • He is able to dodge Sonya Blade's attack. You can see it here
  • He is able to cut off both of a Lin Kuei ninja's arms before he can even react.
No Caption Provided
  • Teleports out of the way of Sub-Zero's blast, which are pretty fast and instant
No Caption Provided
  • Scorpion demon is fast enough to land three punches on Hanzo (who is a skilled Shirai Ryu ninja) before he can even stop rippling.
No Caption Provided
  • Teleports, grab a sword, and teleports away before Raiden can even react
No Caption Provided
  • Saves Takeda with a couple of quick teleports within the span of a lightning bolt
No Caption Provided

Now, I'll show some of his other powers:

• Is able to summon demons to restrain or subdue opponents
  • Can blast fireballs powerful enough to blow enormous holes in people's chests. You can see it here and here
  • Use portals to completely cook people. You can see it here
  • Can use his hellfire breath to burn opponents to death in seconds. You can see it here and here
  • His hellfire breath not only can burn opponents to death in seconds, but it also can make them blow up in seconds:
No Caption Provided

Sub-Zero

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Kuai Liang (奎良 or 快涼), also known as Sub-Zero (絶対零度, "Absolute zero"), formerly known as Tundra and the cyborg LK-52O, is a Lin Kuei assassin in the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. He is the younger brother of Bi-Han, who was the original Sub-Zero in the first Mortal Kombat game. The younger Sub-Zero made his debut in Mortal Kombat II.

Some of his abilities + Gear:

Kuai's gear is basically his Cyborg Sub Zero gauntlet and the ice swords, daggers and shield that he can create with his ice powers. What can the gauntlet do? Well basically this:

• Amplifies Kuai's strength, here with one hand, he is able to send Sektor flying back a couple of feet.
No Caption Provided
  • Amplifies his freezing, able to freeze Kintaro and Goro at once (and hold them freezed for a pretty long time considering their strength) and oneshots Kano before he can react
No Caption Provided
  • He is able to create Ice shields
No Caption Provided
  • He is able to create a bigger and stronger kori (his ice sword) [At 0:17 on the video]

Now let's go for other feats. Starting with strength feats:

• Here Sub-Zero smashes the skulls of two special forces soldiers that he freezes over, and proceeds to casually hurl one at Johnny Cage with a single arm
No Caption Provided
  • Sub-Zero effortlessly rips a man in half with one hand, after freezing him in place, replicating his Have an Ice dayfatality.
No Caption Provided
  • Here he rips off someone's head with their spine connected to it.
  • Also at 0:38 on the video above, Sub-Zero casually punches a hole on someone's chest and pulls out their spine with their skull.
  • He freezes a wall and dives into it like it is nothing. He also does this to things like doors and vault doors.
No Caption Provided
  • After using his signature move (the slide) he shows that he is strong enough to kick Scorpion pretty far
No Caption Provided
  • Destroys approximately ten stone slabs with a single punch. Remember that the gauntlet will amplify this punch
No Caption Provided
  • Casually rips an armoured Lin kuei cyborg in half.
No Caption Provided

Now I will show some speed/agility feats:

• He is fast enough to react to Hanzo's teleportation (Ice powers feat as well, as he creates spikes to defend himself from Scorpion)
No Caption Provided
  • Dodges a Lin Keui's rocket and takes out the machine before it can react.
No Caption Provided
  • Dodges a close laser guided rocket from Sektor.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Forms after glows out of his ice swords/Kori blades, to dismember and decapitate Sektor before he can react.
No Caption Provided

Now I'm going to talk about Sub-Zero's durability/endurance/pain tolerance:

• Survives being thrown out of a flying helicopter by Kenshi.
No Caption Provided
  • Survives being stabbed by Scorpion's swords and subsequently withstands point blank exposure to an enraged Scorpion's fire breath.
  • Sub-Zero tanks a point blank explosion with only a frozen Lin Keui for protection.
No Caption Provided
  • Sub-Zero withstands Sektor's flamethrower long enough for him to muster a counter offensive with his ice powers.

Now I'll show feats for his ice powers:

• Freezes Johnny Cage from a considerable distance with a concentrated stream of ice. Remember that the gauntlet will amplify the range and strength of the ice blast
No Caption Provided
  • One shots three soldiers.
No Caption Provided
  • Freezes two Lin Kuei through physical contact.
  • One shots Frost, another powerful Cyromancer.
No Caption Provided
  • Freezes Ferra/Torr and two Outworld warriors in quick succession.
No Caption Provided
  • Sub-Zero appears to use his cryo powers to teleport himself inside the special forces helicopter.
No Caption Provided
  • Sub-Zero teleport's during his fight with Takeda. Sees that he turns himself into ice, lets Takeda break it and re-appear the moment he wants, where he wants
No Caption Provided

• Sub-Zero can freeze the ground and slide upon it increase his speed.
No Caption Provided
  • Here he slides to counter Sektor's flamethrower. He also creates an ice shield with his power (durability feat as well, I showed previously that Sub-Zero was able to tank Sektor's flamethrower and he says here that he fire is three thousand degrees
No Caption Provided
  • As I said previously and showed previously, Sub-Zero can create ice swords, shields and daggers. With the cyborg sub-zero gauntlet, he is able to create a bigger and stronger sword (that I have also shown previously)
No Caption Provided
  • They're strong enough to deflect blows from Scorpion's hellfire upgraded swords
No Caption Provided
  • It is also strong enough to penetrate the armor of three Lin Kuei cyborgs at once.
No Caption Provided
  • Coats his entire body in ice spikes to aid in his ability to counter an attack from multiple Lin Kuei cyber assassins.
No Caption Provided

• Sub-Zero summons an ice shield powerful enough to protect himself from an explosion that completely destroyed an underground fall out shelter from within, and part of the surrounding forest, with him still inside! The shield also freezes Bo Rai Cho upon contact, saving his life. He also appears to be doing this with little strain.
  • And I saved the best for the last. The most OP feat from Sub-Zero. He was able to make an ice explosion, freezing everyone around him (the more he charges, the bigger the explosion. In the pic below, he was charging for almost 1 minute)
No Caption Provided

The Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion rivalry:

I think that you would probably bring this up. I will be taking current mindstate for both Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Currently, Sub and Scorpion are no longer rivals, they are allies, their clans are now allied to each other. Scorpion feels no anger anymore for the Lin Kuei because he found out the truth (Quan Chi is the one that killed his clan). The rivalry won't happen since they're both allies (that will also give them a teamwork advantage). Fortunately, they share basically the same morals. Kuai is more peaceful, but he is willing to harm anyone severely to take them down, if he sees that you are above his peaceful league, he will go morals off and will try to kill you. Hanzo is a bit different, the Scorpion spectre wants to cause severe and lethal damage to others, but he will only kill if it is necessary or if he is being outclassed.

Dealing with the Punishers:

Sub-Zero and Scorpion will try to grab the artifacts. Here I will show how my team beats the Punishers.

As far as I can tell, the Punishers have never done anything Sub-Zero or Scorpion level. That's why Sub-Zero will break inside the buildings where the artifacts are and will do this to the Punishers

No Caption Provided

With the gauntlet, this will amplify the ice's strength (it was able to hold two shokans, who are way much stronger than the four punishers together). This should freeze the four punishers. You can argue that it doesn't affect one of them, but if that's the case, Hanzo will simply teleport behind this one Punisher and hold him so sub-zero can freeze him (he can freeze by physical contact) and Hanzo teleports away from the Punisher before it can freeze Scorpion as well. In their frozen state, Hanzo will cut their arms off with his sword with hellfire upgrade. Even if they do escape the ice, they'll be useless now. This will allow Hanzo and Kuai to retrieve the artifacts on spot 6 and 13.

Dealing with your team:

If your team decides to strike mine, I already have some things in mind.

• DCEU Batman: he is the weak link on your team, like the Punishers, he will quickly be frozen and he will quickly have both of his arms cut by Scorpion.
  • Ozymandias: you're obviously going to bring up the bullet catching feat, everyone does. But, although he has a considerable speed and skill, he hasn't shown any perception feats (the one where he dodges Rorschach, he knew that Rorschach was there and he also started running before reaching his enemy, making a lot of noise and making Adrian aware of Rorschach's presence). With that said, Scorpion won't have much trouble teleporting, stabbing one of Adrian's legs (causing him pain) and saying to Sub-Zero : "freeze him". Making Kuai freeze Ozy and Scorpion chopping off both of Ozy's arms.
  • Levi: I don't know anything about this character, so I'll wait for your post to know more about the character.
  • Deathstroke: he is the biggest trouble here. Upon seeing Slade's gear, both Scorpion and Sub Zero will be aware that he is big trouble. Sub Zero will obviously try to freeze him like he did with the others. I need to see more of Slade's speed feats, but I'm guessing he will dodge them. That's why Scorpion will go for the TP. Now, I have already shown feats from Scorpion's teleportation, where he was fast enough to save himself and Takeda within the span of a lightning bolt (I can even post feats for the lightning bolt if I need to). Dodging Scorpion's TP is not only having the speed, but he needs perception, mainly perception. Scorpion is able to throw a lot of punches and stabbings, even if Deathstroke reacts, in less than a second, Scorpion will already teleport somewhere else to throw more punches and stuff. While he is distracted with Scorpion, Sub Zero will be charging to do his ice explosion. Once he has charged for a minute (Scorpion can hold Deathstroke for one minute at least), Sub Zero will shout : "Hanzo! Now!". When he shouts that, Scorpion will TP somewhere not so far and Sub Zero will have his ice explosion, which covers a big space and I don't think Deathstroke is able to dodge an attack that covers a big space. Once the ice explosion is done, Slade will be frozen and Kuai will shout: "Hanzo! Finish him!". Hanzo won't kill Slade, but he will remove his arms and will harm his legs, so if he can even escape the ice, he is not going to be much trouble.

for now, that's it. :)

@elijah_c_washington@pr0tocol

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@doctorfate92: Huh. Well, let's get on with this. I'm not going to give an intro for Ozymandias and Batman because they are very small aspects of my strategy, and in all honesty I'll only need Slade and Levi to win this.

The Badass Pedophile - Deathstroke the Terminator:

No Caption Provided

Who was Slade Wilson? Decorated war hero? Devoted husband? Loving father? Restless warrior? Prisoner of war? The world's deadliest assassin?

Bio//Backstory - Who You're Fighting:

The following scans are the Deathstroke entry from Who's Who in the DC Universe #9, written by Deathstroke co-creator and comic legend Marv Wolfman:

That entry was written in 1991, so it focuses heavily on Deathstroke's actual origin. On the other hand, the following scans that appeared both on DC's website and in the back of some unnamed issue that I haven't been able to track down cover his actual history:

That should give the most comprehensive idea of who Slade is in the shortest amount of time, or at least who he was in the Pre-Flashpoint continuity. His New-52 origin is just terrible and is only relevant to a handful of issues, and his current one has yet to be revealed.

Powers//Abilities//Skills - What You're Fighting:

• Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility, & Reflexes - Slade is a super soldier, and as such he's sporting all of the basic super soldier stats you'd expect. He's strong enough to outmuscle Batman, throw grand pianos overhead, and wield large slabs of concrete as a weapon, he's capable of outrunning military vehicles, blinking across considerable distances, and blitzing bullet-timers in combat, he's too durable for street-levelers like Black Canary to even hurt, he's agile enough to make sixty-foot jumps and even temporarily evade Superman, and he can react fast enough to somersault over bullets after they were fired and even to cut down assault rifle fire from at least two different angles.
  • Superhuman Senses - Like his physical attributes, Slade's senses have all been enhanced. He can hear the soft humming of Nightwing's electronic tracers, his perception is at the level that he perceives the world in slow motion when he focuses, and his eyesight is powerful enough to spot the Atom.
  • Enhanced Intellect & Overall Brainpower - While not true to real life, in DC most humans can only access 10% of their actual brain capacity, whereas Slade uses roughly 90. This makes him one of the best tacticians and strategists DC has to offer, to the point that he's stated he knows his opponents' moves before they make them and that Superman came to him when he needed a tactician.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor - Like all the best super soldiers, Slade has a healing factor. It's fast enough to heal fatal wounds in seconds and powerful enough to regrow entire body parts.
  • Incredibly Skilled - From marksmanship and swordsmanship to hand-to-hand combat and stealth capabilities, Slade has it all covered. His marksmanship is at the point that he can cut a fly in half with a paperclip, make a shot from across a city, shoot a rocket out of the air, tag bullet-timers, you name it. His swordsmanship is astounding as well, seeing as he has great feats against the likes of Katana, Azrael, the Jackal, etc. His hand-to-hand skill isn't bad either, as he's capable of going toe-to-toe with teams of metahumans, manipulating other skilled fighters and tacticians into favorable positions, identifying a certain style or nerve strike an opponent is using, know techniques that cause temporary strokes, etc. His fighting style has been stated to be comparable to Batman's, in that everything is calculated. He's pretty stealthy too, as, according to Wintergreen, he was ghosting people "long before Batman."

Weapons//Armor//Gadgets - What Slade Brings With Him:

• The Ikon Suit

Slade will be bringing his second most durable suit to this fight (arguably the first depending on how his upcoming fight with Superman goes). The Ikon suit is a suit that runs off of the kinetic energy generated by Slade's superhuman reflexes. Even when it's completely out of power it's immune to pointblank assault rifle fire (it only succeeded in knocking an unsuspecting Deathstroke down), and Deathstroke (2016-) #2 had Slade being completely unaffected by strikes from the multitonner Dr. Ikon and even having a car thrown on top of him:

Slade is way too durable for physical strikes from your team to be effective against him in the slightest. In fact, most characters in this tourney are completely incapable of hurting Slade.

• Pre-Flashpoint Energy Lance

Perhaps one of Slade's most iconic weapons. Its explosive capabilities have been taken away seeing as it breaks the destructive capacity limit on gear, but it still has a stun, freeze, and force field setting, plus a dozen other settings that won't factor into this battle. In addition to all of that, it's also collapsible, so it won't be taking up a terrible amount of space.

• Pre-Flashpoint Broadsword

Slade will be bringing along his standard Pre-Flashpoint sword. It's durable enough to deflect bullets and lasers and sharp enough to cut through an entire car, as shown in Adventures of Superman #580:

Note that the size and shape of it is inconsistent, so while some of the scans I'll use for it will show it to be a ginormous Final Fantasy-esque sword, it is more commonly depicted as a much sleeker, efficient blade.

• Pre-Flashpoint Boots & Boot Syringe

Deathstroke's Pre-Flashpoint boots carry a hidden syringe in the heel, which clouds an opponent's mind and dulls their reactions, as shown against Drago in Titans (2008-) #36:

• Super Bomb

Don't let the name mislead you, this is simply an ankle-mounted flash grenade, albeit a 14 million dollar one. The reason it's so expensive is because it contains all of the necessary components to temporarily incapacitate the Justice League, including kryptonite. While such components aren't useful here, it still has a very powerful flash, capable of blinding and sending superheroes flying, as shown in Green Arrow (2001-) #75:

• Various Throwing Weapons & Explosives:

In the pouches of the Ikon Suit Slade will be carrying small throwing weapons, such as shurikens and small metal explosives he's shown off from time to time.

• Sniper Rifle

Slade will be bringing a sniper rifle with him. Specifically, the one he used to blow Koschei's head off from across a city in Deathstroke (2011-) #15:

• Dual Automatic Handguns

Nothing significant here. Slade will be bringing some nondescript handguns with him.

Literally the Coolest Guy Ever - Captain Levi:

No Caption Provided

This is just my opinion, but I've always found pain the most effective punishment. The lesson you need right now can't be taught with words, only with action. And you're kneeling, which makes you easy to kick.

Bio//Backstory - Who You're Fighting:

Levi is an Ackerman, which is a long warrior bloodline. As such, he quickly became "Humanity's Strongest Soldier", but he didn't always hold that title. He was born the son of a prostitute and was taken in by his serial killer uncle, Kenny the Ripper, after she passed, as was shown in a flashback from Attack on Titan #69:

Kenny tried to teach Levi everything he knew, from being sociable to fighting, but fighting seemed to be the only thing that stuck with him. One day Levi got into an actual fight, and despite having the physicality of an infant, he defeated a full grown man. As a result, Kenny left Levi to take care of himself.

We then jump all the way to Levi's adolescence, when he was the single greatest thug in the Underground District. While blitzing around the city on his omni-directional mobility gear, he and his friends/partners - Isabel and Furlan - were chased and apprehended by the Survey Corps. Commander Erwin gave them two options: they could join the Survey Corps or they could face the legal consequences of their actions, and they chose the former. It was then revealed that they were apprehended on purpose with the goal of stealing secret documents from and assassinating Commander Erwin.

However, on their first expedition outside the walls, Levi had broke off to kill Erwin, but instead he found that a number of soldiers had been slaughtered by titans, and those same titans were heading back towards Isabel and Furlan's location. Levi arrived a moment too late to save Furlan's life, but managed to save most of his body. Levi then massacred 5 entire titans, only to find Isabel's severed head. Commander Erwin and his squad arrived Erwin attempted to ask if there were any other survivors and if Levi had killed all of the titans by myself, but Levi saw Erwin as the man who sent Furlan and Isabel to their deaths and was hellbent on killing him:

Attack on Titan: No Regrets #8

Levi attempted to kill Erwin, but Erwin caught the blade with his hand and managed to convince Levi that it wasn't Erwin or himself that killed his friends, it was the titans. That fact stuck with Levi, and by his own volition legitimately joined the Survey Crops and rose in the ranks, until he was "Humanity's Strongest Soldier" and captain of their special operations squad.

Powers//Abilities//Skills - What You're Fighting:

• Pragmatically Superhuman Speed, Agility, & Reflexes - Levi is human by a biological standpoint, but that doesn't stop his showings from being of the superhuman caliber. He was capable of completely overwhelming the Female Titan with his speed agility, which is something even the Rogue Titan couldn't do. He even managed to do so to the Beast Titan, who is considered to be the titans' strongest soldier. Beyond that, his reflexes are fast enough to cut and dodge bullets for an extended period of time.
  • Remarkable Strategist & Tactician - Levi has been praised for his ability to quickly analyze a situation and then form calculated decisions off of them. While he isn't in the same tier as guys like Erwin and Armin, he's still quite the tactician. After the Female Titan had captured Eren, Mikasa nearly got herself killed trying to save him, but it was Levi that stopped her and formulated a plan for retrieving Eren that ended up working and resulted in no further casualties.
  • Incredibly Skilled - Levi is very, very skilled. Before he even had any Survey Corps training he was capable of taking on Mike and Commander Erwin by himself, throwing the former to the ground and disarming the latter with nothing but a knife. In addition to his skill with blades, he's also incredibly skilled with his omni-directional mobility gear, having being stated to rival veteran Survey Corps members before he had any actual training with them.

Weapons//Armor//Gadgets - What Levi Brings With Him:

• Omni-Directional Mobility Gear

Levi is probably the single most mobile character in this tourney thanks to this piece of gear. He is able to attack and dodge from any possible angle and even blitz across the entire location of this fight in an instant. Here's an example of Levi's mobility before he was trained by the Survey Corps from Attack on Titan: No Regrets #1:

• Ultrasteel Flesh-Pairing Blades

Levi is carrying several pairs of flesh pairing blades that he's used to cut apart titan flesh and bone, which is impressive considering things like splitting axes are completely ineffective on 4 meter titans, let alone the Beast Titan.

• Signal Flares

As a Survey Corps member Levi carries a number of signal flares with him, with different colored smoke for different meanings. They are a pretty good piece of gear to have in a scenario like this.

• Acoustic Flare x2

This is essentially a low-tech sonic gun. Each gun can only be used once, but that should be enough for this fight. They're perfect if he needs to buy himself some time or knock an opponent off balance.

Strategy:

Step 1: Retrieving the Orb - The first move my team will make will be to claim point 26. The Punishers aren't doing anything to Deathstroke, as he has the senses to counter an ambush and the physicals, weapons, and skill to completely annihilate them, and I shouldn't really have to prove that. They don't have the necessary reflexes to tag him, and even if they somehow did his suit is completely bulletproof. This will also be done as silently as possible, similar to how Deathstroke killed an entire camp before anyone knew they were under attack in Deathstroke: Rebirth:

The fact that he's backed up by Levi, Ozymandias, and Batman furthers my point about how easy it will be. Once taken, Bruce and Adrian will stay there, and now your team will be forced to engage mine. The artifact will be in Slade's possession, and during this time my team will have worked out a code for Levi's flares.

Step 2: Hacking into the Mainframe - Levi will break off and Slade will follow. Levi's goal is to spot the enemy team, and when he does he will fire a red flare to signal that an enemy has been spotted. This will give my team an idea of your location. Furthermore, Levi will not be engaging. Ozymandias and Batman will then make their way to Levi, and Deathstroke will be getting as far away from your team as he can with them remaining in his sight.

Step 3: Bang - Deathstroke will open fire on Sub-Zero and Scorpion with his sniper rifle. I haven't seen any awareness feats from them to suggest that they could see this coming, and I haven't seen any speed feats to suggest that they could react to the actual rounds. I've already shown Slade blowing someone's head off from across a city, so distance shouldn't really be a problem.

Step 4: Jab, Jab, Shank, Shank, Shank - If for some reason Slade can't take them out, Levi, Ozymandias, and Batman will do their best to stay hidden while Deathstroke vacates his sniping position. My team will collectively move with yours, with Slade on one side and Bruce, Adrian, and Levi on the other. On Slade's signal, Levi will fire an acoustic flare to knock your team off balance, and that would be furthered by explosives from Deathstroke and Batman. This includes the super bomb. Slade will then attempt to gun them down and Levi will attempt to blitz them from surprise while Ozymandias and Batman draw as much attention to themselves as possible by engaging up close and evading. I don't see your team surviving such a coordinated attack.

It may sound like I'm attributing perfect teamwork to my characters, but seeing as none of them come from the same universe, are all tacticians, and have a similar set of morals. They're smart enough to work together, they agree on how enemies should be dealt with, there are no preexisting rivalries, and they all have a tendency to plan their fights out.

Countering Your Strategy:

It sounds like your goal is to freeze each member of my team, and I have a hard time believing Sub-Zero would resort to that in-character. Your whole strategy seems to involve out-of-character tactics, which isn't the perk you selected. You'll need to prove Kuai won't attempt to engage in hand-to-hand with any of my characters, as from your own scans and my experience with Mortal Kombat 9 and X he doesn't spam his powers so heavily and even enjoys hand-to-hand combat.

You're also assuming my team's go-to plan is engaging yours up close, but that's my last resort. My first is to have Deathstroke simply kill both Sub-Zero and Scorpion from a distance. My second is to knock them off balance with Levi's acoustic flare and Bruce and Slade's explosives, and then following that up with surprise gunfire and blitzes from Slade and Levi while Ozy and Bruce engage up close, drawing as much attention as possible.

Moreover, your plans involve Scorpion and Sub-Zero working together to take out my team one member at a time. Even if my team wasn't carrying out a very coordinated attack, these strategies would all fall apart if my team took the fight up close at once like you're suggesting.

I need to see more of Slade's speed feats, but I'm guessing he will dodge them.

He's certainly capable of it, but I have doubts the fight would come to that. As for some speed feats, here is a number of his bullet-timing showings:

1. The New Titans #62 - Slade somersaults over two bullets at close range and after they were fired.
  2. Deathstroke the Terminator Annual #1 - Slade manages to contort his body around literal dozens of bullets at once.
  3. Outsiders #29 - Slade is fired upon while sitting in a limo, gets out of said limo after his attackers open fire, makes his way to his attackers, and decapitates all of them without getting hit.
  1. Deathstroke the Terminator #21 - Deathstroke deflects Vigilante's gunfire off of his sword while leaving all of the individual bullets in utterly perfect condition.
  2. Deathstroke #11 - Deathstroke cuts apart assault rifle fire in the air from at least two different angles.
  3. Tyler Kirkham confirming on Twitter that Slade cut the bullets.
  • 1st Scan - Deathstroke the Terminator #41 - An exhausted Deathstroke who just got out of a fight with Bronze Tiger manages to dodge Deadshot's gunfire even after Floyd himself managed to get a bead on him.
  • 2-3rd Scans - Outsiders #22 - Slade gave Roy Harper a free shot by standing still from a few feet away, moved after Roy opened fire, and dodged all three of his shots acrobatically.

Now, I have already shown feats from Scorpion's teleportation, where he was fast enough to save himself and Takeda within the span of a lightning bolt (I can even post feats for the lightning bolt if I need to).

I'd like to see those lightning bolt feats, because right now I don't see this showing as impressive in the slightest. It looks like lightning was just going everywhere for an extended period of time because he was trying to fry Takeda. When Hanzo appeared, he had the time to say "I got you" before disappearing. There wouldn't have been any point in saying that if all of this took place in the span of a lightning bolt because Takeda is clearly not fast enough to understand what he's even saying. All of that makes me seriously doubt that he was performing some sort of lightning-timing feat.

Dodging Scorpion's TP is not only having the speed, but he needs perception, mainly perception. Scorpion is able to throw a lot of punches and stabbings, even if Deathstroke reacts, in less than a second, Scorpion will already teleport somewhere else to throw more punches and stuff.

I'm not sure if using teleportation in such a way is permitted. As per the stipulations:

• Intangibility, Teleportation, and Transmutation dismemberment are not allowed on enemy team, but everyone else is fine.

@pr0tocol, what's your ruling on this? Regardless, Deathstroke is more than capable of reacting to a tele-blitz from Scorpion. Faster characters have tried similar tactics against him and failed. I can cite Bart Allen as a solid example. Scorpion still needs time to extend his arms and legs to land strikes, and Slade is much is faster than Hanzo in those areas. Not to mention that his strikes aren't going to have any effect on the Ikon suit. This tactic would result in Hanzo being dismembered, impaled, or decapitated long before Kuai gets the chance to help him.

Your move.