• Quan Chi (2)
  • Kazar and Zabu (1)

@causeimbatman:

• Batman (3)
  • Hawkeye (3)
  • MCU Star-Lord (1)
  • League of Assassins Ninjas x10 (1)

Rules

• 8 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Henchmen can be picked multiple times.
  • All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. Manga/Anime gets both feats. Game characters get Manga/Anime feats. Comics with Reboots get Pre Reboot and Post Reboot feats.
  • All characters are in character, but no rivalries. All will work together.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past hypersonic.
  • Intangibility Dismemberment, Teleporting Dismemberment, Shrink Attacks, and Transmutation allowed on surroundings, gear, summons, and fodder only.
  • Gear must remain Street Level.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Battlefield.

Top team starts far right. Bottom team starts far left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#2 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#3 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Here is my intro. I won't spend too much time introducing my characters (kind of under the weather right now) so if you want to know something specific don't hesitate to ask.

No Caption Provided

The Joker

The Joker is the clown prince of crime, the red hood the....well I am sure you and everyone here knows him already. I am using Batman the Brave and the Bold Joker who is pretty much the same as his comic book counter part only more kid friendly and less sinister. But make no mistake, he is every bit as deadly.

Feats:

This clip should cover it for the most part

Loading Video...

As you can see he has an assortment of weaponry. The most notable of which is his Joker Gas which one shot a whole battlefield of Amazons (which as stated in the video have the endurance to battle for days on end) and even took out Wonder Woman herself.

No Caption Provided

The Human Fly

Richard Deacon is a lesser known Spidey villain. He has the powers of a fly, including super strength, super speed, flight, superhuman durability, acid spit and the ability to fire ultra sonic backlashes. With his powers he has challenged both Spider Man and Spider Woman as well as Moon Knight, Agent Venom and several others.

Feats:

Here is he is taking a beating from Spidey yet he remains standing. He also fights Spidey in the first page and claims to be two times stronger than him (a claim that basically every Spidey rouge, including Kraven, made so it doesn't matter much).

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
No Caption Provided

Tenzin

Tenzin is the youngest child of AvatarAang and Katara and the oldest living airbending master. He lives on Air Temple Island with the Air Acolytes, his wife Pema, and their four children: Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, and Rohan. During the resurfacing of airbending across the Earth Kingdom after the Harmonic Convergence of 171 AG, Tenzin and his family temporarily relocated to the Northern Air Temple.[7] A calm and serious man, he represented the Air Nation on the United Republic Council in Republic Cityprior to its dissolution and was responsible for educating Avatar Korra in the art of airbending and spirituality.[4]

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Tenzin

Feats:

Here he is beating Zaheer and even taking on 4 master benders on at once for a short period of time. For reference, those 4 were all extremely dangerous criminals that have been locked up for years.

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Quan Chi

Quan Chi is the most powerful sorcerer and necromancer in the Netherrealmand a primary villain in the Mortal Kombat series. Quan Chi combines both cunning and brute force in his never-ending plots to overtake not only Earthrealm, but all of reality. He is an opportunist and will ally himself with anyone who can help him further his own goals. He is notable in particular for his ruthlessness and pragmatism. His manipulative and deceptive nature has earned him many enemies, including Sub-Zero and Scorpion, the latter whose entire family and clan that he destroyed.

Only Shinnok, Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung and Delia can match Quan Chi's skills as a sorcerer.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Quan_Chi

Feats:

Here he is beating Raiden, the thunder god, wWith Shang Tsung as backup. Then hestomping Shang Tsung.

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Ka-Zar and Zabu

The son of an English nobleman, Ka-Zar grew up in the Savage Land alongside his loyal tiger Zabu after the death of his parents.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/ka-zar/4005-3558/

Feats:

Here Ka-Zar is beating Daredevil in combat under a pitch black room.

No Caption Provided

And here is Zabu fighting off three crocodiles in the water.

No Caption Provided

Strategy:

Basically once Tenzin gets in range Joker spays the air with his Joker Gas which Tenzin redirects to your team Just for reference on Tenzinn's range

No Caption Provided

This one attack should take out Hawkeye and your fodder as they do not wear gas masks out of the gate. It could take out Star Lord and Batman as well depending on their reaction time (as it only takes one puff to kill). But if they both survive the Human Fly with spit acid on their face to expose them to the gas or just killing them. Here he is melting the face of a SWAT team member even though he is wearing a mask. (also he blitzes them so this doubles as a speed feat).

No Caption Provided

#5 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, The Dark Knight

Most men have limits and they know not to pass them. I exceed mine.
Most men have limits and they know not to pass them. I exceed mine.

Quick Bio:

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his multi-millionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on criminals's fears, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The Batsuit:

Bruce's suit is tear resistant, bulletproof, and immune to temperature extremes(it will not melt if in contact with fire, etc.). The suit is shock absorbent and acid resistant. It is made to rebound punches and kicks. When he is unable to defend himself, his mask emits knock out gas and electrical shocks to attackers who are attempting to remove any part of his gear. The Bat-Suit has shown that it has an outer layer that can be shed when trapped, and it also masks any DNA on his suit.

Utility Belt:

The belt has insane amounts of gear:

• EMP
  • Energy deflector
  • Demagnetizer
  • Magnets
  • Explosives
  • Batarangs (cryogenic, explosive, electric, boomerang, and so on)
  • Sonic grenades
  • Sonic Gun
  • Sonic Emitter
  • Hard light gun
  • Grapple Gun
  • Plastique explosive
  • Smoke Pellets
  • Rocket Patch
  • Tranquilizer darts
  • Miniature explosives
  • Incendiaries
  • Anti-Fire foam gun
  • Gas mask
  • Lock Picking tool
  • Antidotes for poisons and Scarecrow's fear toxin
  • Kryptonite ring
  • Batmobile controller
  • Electrical sticks

• Knockout Gas
  • Paralytic Toxin
  • Multiple heat/freezing weaponry
  • Acids
  • Electrical weaponry
  • Hardning Foam
  • Metahuman cuffs( these can even hold a weakened cheetah who has strength comparable to Wonder Woman)
  • Flashbangs
  • Mini Gas Missiles

Gauntlets:

Batman's gauntlets come with a wrist laser. They can also emit a high voltage surge of electricity to stun enemies and shoot, out their forearms, batarangs, smoke pellets, mini gas missiles, bolas, mini rockets, tranquilizer darts and hardening foam. They also have brass knuckles that turn it into sort of a heat gauntlet. They are also bulletproof.

Feats:

Skill:

Bruce has perfected every violent art and can incap a person in 463 without drawing blood, this gives loads of options against your team:

Batman The Widening Gyre #4
Batman The Widening Gyre #4

He also KOed Solomon Grundy with pressure points:

Superman Batman #3
Superman Batman #3

Striking Power:

Bruce dent Red Hood's helmet with a headbutt( this is impressive because his helmet is bulletproof):

Batman V2 #24
Batman V2 #24

Speed:

Bruce is a casual bullet timer, he can even dodge bullets from multiple trajectories:

Batman: Gotham after midnight #2
Batman: Gotham after midnight #2

Durability:

Because of his suit, he is able to tank stuff like a bazooka and a landmine:

Batman V2 #15
Batman V2 #15
Same issue as above
Same issue as above

Hawkeye

Also You Are Old
Also You Are Old

Quick Bio:

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman.

Arrows:

Clint has quite a large assortment of arrows:

• Putty
  • Taser
  • Gas
  • Explosive
  • Piercing
  • Grapple
  • Bola
  • Acid
  • Sonic
  • Rocket
  • Net
  • Flashbang
  • EMP
  • Boomerang arrow
  • Adamantium
  • Water(lol)
  • Magnetic

Peter Quill, The Legendary Star-Lord

You said it yourself, bitch!
You said it yourself, bitch!

Quick Bio:

Peter Jason Quill is a half-human, half-Celestial who was abducted from Earth by the Yondu Ravager Clan in 1988. After his abduction, he began building fame as the legendary outlaw Star-Lord.

Star-Lord's Gear:

• Gravity/ Telekinetic Mine: this creates some sort of gravitational or telekinetic pull in a small area
  • Energy Bolas
  • Blasters: they have some kind of electrical stun function and fire fiery blasts
  • Plasma sphere: it atomizes/disintegrates anyone in its radius
  • Helmet: Quill wears a helmet that shows threats on HUD and has internal comm systems. The helmet allows him to breathe in the vacuum of space. When he presses the button on the side of his head, a light blue energy wraps around his face and the back of his head, and becomes the helmet.
  • Aero-Rigs: Peter uses one of Rocket Raccoon's jet-pack like devices to seemlessly fly through the air, giving him great mobility in combat.

he has more but this is what will be useful in this fight

Current Strategy:

Right at the start of the battle, Clint can use one of his grapple arrows to grapple to one of the high platforms then bombard your team with arrows such as explosive arrows,knockout gas, taser etc. I believe the knockout gas should be enough since it will instantly KO your team. explosive arrows should stop them from trying to hold their breath

Star-Lord can throw his plasma sphere at your team, instantly atomizing/disintegrating them like he did to Korath's soldiers:

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:13-18. Pete can fly with his aero-rigs, using his blasters and plasma spheres. And to show you how deadly his blasters are, they can blast through Kree Soldiers. He can also use his Gravity/Telekinetic mine to pull your team together, giving Bruce/Himself/Clint clear shots to use their gear and I don't see your team tanking multiple explosives or blasts from Pete.

The Ninja fodder can distract your team while Batman engages in H2H

So basically:

• Pete and Clint will use their gear from above
  • Ninja Fodder distracts your team while Batman goes H2H
  • Pete's spheres and Hawkeye's knockout gas should be enough to take care of your team
  • If not, the combination of Clint's arrows and Pete's blasters and Bruce/Ninja Fodder engaging in H2H should be enough to take care of your team

Counters: Round 1

This one attack should take out Hawkeye and your fodder as they do not wear gas masks out of the gate

You are assuming they'll just stand there. They won't, they will hold their breath and get out of the way. Hawkeye can react to it and immediately dodge it since he can dodge bullets:

Hawkeye vol 4 #4
Hawkeye vol 4 #4

It could take out Star Lord and Batman as well depending on their reaction time (as it only takes one puff to kill).

Again, they won't just stand there. They can certainly react to it. Bruce is a casual bullet timer. Pete can use his helmet once he sees the gas, it lets him breathe in space and seems to lock his face up so he doesn't freeze from the cold temperatures of space. so I don't see Joker Gas penetrating him. Besides, by the time Joker releases Joker Gas and Tenzin redirects it, my team would have done their opening move. Star-Lord would be up in the air and Clint would be firing arrows from above. I also don't see Joker as a problem for the rest of the battle. He would be oneshot by Bruce, Pete's blasters or Clint's arrows.

But if they both survive the Human Fly with spit acid on their face to expose them to the gas or just killing them. Here he is melting the face of a SWAT team member even though he is wearing a mask. (also he blitzes them so this doubles as a speed feat).

Bruce's suit protects him from acid, he even survived a vat of acid as seen in Batman v2 #14:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for the rest, I don't see him getting to them. Pete's Gravity/Telekinetic mine should pull him and his team together then Pete can use his plasma spheres. If that doesn't work, then the best he could do is get it on a couple ninjas. With Ninjas distracting him, Pete firing at him through the air I don't see him getting all of them, he's getting taken out quickly. Besides, how much acid does he have to take care of all of them?

#9 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by ANTHP2000 (28483 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, Tenzin solos effortlessly but enjoying seeing B&B been used here.

#11 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: He doesn't. But he does full counter Clint.

#12 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28483 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman:

Counters: Your Strategy

Right at the start of the battle, Clint can use one of his grapple arrows to grapple to one of the high platforms then bombard your team with arrows such as explosive arrows,knockout gas, taser etc. I believe the knockout gas should be enough since it will instantly KO your team. explosive arrows should stop them from trying to hold their breath

Clint's arrows would get deflected with ease by Tenzin.

No Caption Provided

Star-Lord can throw his plasma sphere at your team, instantly atomizing/disintegrating them like he did to Korath's soldiers:

RIP your team. Peter would throw the bomb then the bomb would go back then your team dies.

Skip to 1:13-18. Pete can fly with his aero-rigs, using his blasters and plasma spheres. And to show you how deadly his blasters are, they can blast through Kree Soldiers. He can also use his Gravity/Telekinetic mine to pull your team together, giving Bruce/Himself/Clint clear shots to use their gear

Too bad his durability and speed are around human level and if his own grenade doesn't one shot him, Quan Chi will with his energy blasts.

That demon Quan Chi one shot is peak human levl
That demon Quan Chi one shot is peak human levl

and I don't see your team tanking multiple explosives or blasts from Pete.

Maybe not, but I do see them ending Peter in one hit or just deflecting his attacks back at him.

The Ninja fodder can distract your team while Batman engages in H2H

The ninja fodder that would be dead in 2 seconds?

So basically:

• Hwkeye and Star Lord weill get their attacks deflected.
  • Ninja fodder dies while Batman tries to carry but fails.
  • Pete's spheres and Hawkeye's knockout gas should be enough to take care of your team. This I agree with, and by your team I mean yourteam, my team will just reflect the attack back at you.
  • And if not the combo of your team instantly losing 11 members and making Clint useless hound be enough to beat your team.

Counters: My Plan

You are assuming they'll just stand there. They won't, they will hold their breath and get out of the way. Hawkeye can react to it and immediately dodge it since he can dodge bullets:

That's great. But Quan Chi can just portal the gas right above their faces to take them out before they can hold their breath.

No Caption Provided

That combined with the fact that one puff can take anyone without a gas mask out and the fact that Tenzin will be blasting it towards you (or rather a portal aimed at you) providing even less time to react means that Hawkeye and the Ninja are going to die very fast. Maybe even Star Lord and Batman if they don't start with their mask on.

Again, they won't just stand there. They can certainly react to it. Bruce is a casual bullet timer.

Do you know who else reacted to it and is a casual bullet timer (even more casual than Bruce)? WW. But she had so choke herself to survive. if you are going to use your speed then you will have to show something much more impressive then WW's feat but I have you have any feats more impressive. And you will have it even worse because not only will the gas be airbended to you, but it will also be ported to you if needed.

Pete can use his helmet once he sees the gas, it lets him breathe in space and seems to lock his face up so he doesn't freeze from the cold temperatures of space.

Once the sees the gas he will be dead.

so I don't see Joker Gas penetrating him. Besides, by the time Joker releases Joker Gas and Tenzin redirects it, my team would have done their opening move. Star-Lord would be up in the air and Clint would be firing arrows from above. I also don't see Joker as a problem for the rest of the battle. He would be oneshot by Bruce, Pete's blasters or Clint's arrows.

Their opening move which would be easily countered by Tenzin. And the gas attack takes only 1 or 2 seconds, so after Tenzin redirects Clint and Peter's first attacks he will use the gas against your team.

Bruce's suit protects him from acid, he even survived a vat of acid as seen in Batman v2 #14:

Human Fly's acid would melt right through that vat as it can melt throw metal like nothing.

No Caption Provided

And as we can see from your second scan, the weaker acid damaged Bruce's suit to the point where the damage would be irreparable. However if that really won't work Human Fly could just use an Ultra Sonic Backlash to KO Batman as he did against Black Cat.

No Caption Provided

As for the rest, I don't see him getting to them. Pete's Gravity/Telekinetic mine should pull him and his team together then Pete can use his plasma spheres. If that doesn't work, then the best he could do is get it on a couple ninjas. With Ninjas distracting him, Pete firing at him through the air I don't see him getting all of them, he's getting taken out quickly. Besides, how much acid does he have to take care of all of them?

There are 3 ways Peter could die at the very start of the fight, there is no way Hawkeye or you fodder would survive the gas and the chance of Batman carrying his team to victory is essentially zero, he can't even beat the Human Fly, and once your other team members die he will be facing Quan CHi, Tenzin, Kazar, Zabu and the Human Fly.

#14 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Counters: My Strategy

Clint's arrows would get deflected with ease by Tenzin.

Clint can fire a sonic arrow to distract Tenzin then use some explosive arrows and knockout gas arrows to finish him off. His sonic arrows are powerful enough to slightly hurt members of the thunderbolts:

The Thunderbolts vol 1 #23
The Thunderbolts vol 1 #23

Or use one of his explosive arrows to crash one of the buildings or high platforms, distracting Tenzin, giving him an opening for free use of his arrows.

RIP your team. Peter would throw the bomb then the bomb would go back then your team dies.

With hawkeye distracting your team from atop, I don't see them reacting to it or Tenzin firing it back. Hawkeye or Pete can also blast it once it closes the gap

Too bad his durability and speed are around human level and if his own grenade doesn't one shot him, Quan Chi will with his energy blasts.

Yes, but he will be in the air to stop anyone from getting to him. He and Barton would have some pretty decent teamwork from above, with Clint firing at Human fly if he comes close and vice versa. How fast are his energy blasts? Is he accurate enough to get someone flying in the air? Can his blasts reach someone in the air?

Maybe not, but I do see them ending Peter in one hit or just deflecting his attacks back at him.

The only one who can reach him is Human fly since he can fly but Clint can take care of it for him and use his arrows at HF. With Clint and Pete firing at him now since he's up, I don't see HF blocking and dodging all of their attacks. Addressed deflecting their attacks.

The ninja fodder that would be dead in 2 seconds?

How? Expertly trained fighters like them will get out of the way once they see Joker's gas, before Tenzin redirects it at them. I mean, they are getting oneshot but the point of them is to distract your team, with other members of my team getting the win.

• Hwkeye and Star Lord weill get their attacks deflected.
  • Ninja fodder dies while Batman tries to carry but fails.
  • Pete's spheres and Hawkeye's knockout gas should be enough to take care of your team. This I agree with, and by your team I mean yourteam, my team will just reflect the attack back at you.
  • And if not the combo of your team instantly losing 11 members and making Clint useless hound be enough to beat your team.
  1. Not happening due to the distractions Clint can make, enough for him and Pete to get their hits in.
  2. Even if Tenzin manages to redirect it, Pete and Clint would be in the air so it can't get to them and Bruce can just react to it

Rest has been addressed

Counters: Your Plan

That's great. But Quan Chi can just portal the gas right above their faces to take them out before they can hold their breath.

how? he just opened a portal and put his hand through it to his foe,how is that helping in teleporting gas?

That combined with the fact that one puff can take anyone without a gas mask out and the fact that Tenzin will be blasting it towards you (or rather a portal aimed at you) providing even less time to react means that Hawkeye and the Ninja are going to die very fast. Maybe even Star Lord and Batman if they don't start with their mask on.

The time for Joker to release the gas and Tenzin to direct it( or Quan Chi teleports it, but that's not working) would give enough time for Clint to grapple to a high platform and ninja are likely reacting to gas and hold their breath. Once Star-Lord sees gas , he 'll hold his breath then activate his mask, it only takes a second and Bruce can get out of the way.

Do you know who else reacted to it and is a casual bullet timer (even more casual than Bruce)? WW. But she had so choke herself to survive. if you are going to use your speed then you will have to show something much more impressive then WW's feat but I have you have any feats more impressive.

What are you talking about? She did not react to it, he directly released the gas at her face in a surprise attack

Once the sees the gas he will be dead.

why? it has to reach him first. And besides, by the time tenzin redirects it he would be in the air with his aero-rigs.

Their opening move which would be easily countered by Tenzin. And the gas attack takes only 1 or 2 seconds, so after Tenzin redirects Clint and Peter's first attacks he will use the gas against your team.

Addressed. and Pete can use his mine stopping Tenzin from blasting Joker's gas and your team doing anything else.

Human Fly's acid would melt right through that vat as it can melt throw metal like nothing. And as we can see from your second scan, the weaker acid damaged Bruce's suit to the point where the damage would be irreparable.

That is fair enough. I could see Bruce using some of his smoke to distract HF:

Batman v2 #37
Batman v2 #37

Then use one of his freezing weapons to freeze him, like he did to Talons:

forever evil aftermath batman vs bane
forever evil aftermath batman vs bane

This gives Bruce a free shot to do whatever to HF. Like using a explosive gas that hurt Brick( who was previously throwing cars around). Or send a 50,000 volt shock from his utility belt on him. Or tranquiliser darts. Human Fly is finished.

However if that really won't work Human Fly could just use an Ultra Sonic Backlash to KO Batman as he did against Black Cat.

He can use his sound dampener to protect himself from it like he did with Black Canary:

Vixen Return of the lion #5
Vixen Return of the lion #5

And Batman is more durable than Black Cat. As I have already shown, he tanked a bazooka and a landmine( because of his suit ofc) so unless his Ultra Sonic Backlash has KOed someone of Bruce's

level, I don't see it KOing Bruce. Plus, smoke can be used to distract him then freezing weapon.

There are 3 ways Peter could die at the very start of the fight, there is no way Hawkeye or you fodder would survive the gas and the chance of Batman carrying his team to victory is essentially zero, he can't even beat the Human Fly, and once your other team members die he will be facing Quan CHi, Tenzin, Kazar, Zabu and the Human Fly.

Addressed. And Pete can use his mine first, pulling your team together before Tenzin redirects gas and your team does their moves. This gives Pete, Clint and Bruce free shots to use their gear.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Okay. I will try to get my closer up during the weekend.

#19 Posted by Streak619 (7984 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Streak619 (7984 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: it's a tournament which rounds are CaV-like

#23 Posted by Streak619 (7984 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Streak619 (7984 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: so why is someone who isn't part of the debate making the thread?

#26 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: because he is the maker of the tournament and therefore makes the matches between users

#28 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman:

Final Counters: Your Strategy

Clint can fire a sonic arrow to distract Tenzin then use some explosive arrows and knockout gas arrows to finish him off. His sonic arrows are powerful enough to slightly hurt members of the thunderbolts:

So you mean to tell me that Hawkeye's go to move is sonic arrows? Because if it isn't then it won't be used at all.

Or use one of his explosive arrows to crash one of the buildings or high platforms, distracting Tenzin, giving him an opening for free use of his arrows.

Which would be deflected before it goes off.

With hawkeye distracting your team from atop, I don't see them reacting to it or Tenzin firing it back. Hawkeye or Pete can also blast it once it closes the gap

Hawkeye won't be much of a distraction. Tenzin can deflect arrows and the grenade at the same time. Or Quan Chi can just open a portal to return to sender if Tenzin is preoccupied. He can react to bullets.

Loading Video...

Yes, but he will be in the air to stop anyone from getting to him. He and Barton would have some pretty decent teamwork from above, with Clint firing at Human fly if he comes close and vice versa. How fast are his energy blasts? Is he accurate enough to get someone flying in the air? Can his blasts reach someone in the air?

He is fast/accurate enough to tag Liu Kang.

No Caption Provided

And I don\t see why his blasts wouldn't reach the air.

The only one who can reach him is Human fly since he can fly but Clint can take care of it for him and use his arrows at HF. With Clint and Pete firing at him now since he's up, I don't see HF blocking and dodging all of their attacks. Addressed deflecting their attacks.

Clint won't live long. But even if he does, I have another flier on my team in the form of Puggles, a demon bat that Quan Chi summons.

Loading Video...

He can even spit fireballs.

Loading Video...

And while Puggles might beat Peter or Clint, he can distract one of them long enough for Human Fly to kill the other.

How? Expertly trained fighters

Like Amazons?

like them will get out of the way once they see Joker's gas, before Tenzin redirects it at them. I mean, they are getting oneshot but the point of them is to distract your team, with other members of my team getting the win.

They get out of the way before Tenzin redirects it? Then what was the point when it just comes back to them?

Not happening due to the distractions Clint can make, enough for him and Pete to get their hits in.

Distractions which do not seem to be Clint's go to move.

Even if Tenzin manages to redirect it, Pete and Clint would be in the air so it can't get to them and Bruce can just react to it

If they are too far to reach, the gas can be ported to them.

Final Counters: My Plan

how? he just opened a portal and put his hand through it to his foe,how is that helping in teleporting gas?

He opens a porta. Gas goes inside. Then it comes out on some's face. Not sure what is confusing here. If you are wondering if he can crweate portals without using his hand then here is proof that he can make portals with a thought.

Loading Video...

The time for Joker to release the gas and Tenzin to direct it( or Quan Chi teleports it, but that's not working) would give enough time for Clint to grapple to a high platform and ninja are likely reacting to gas and hold their breath. Once Star-Lord sees gas , he 'll hold his breath then activate his mask, it only takes a second and Bruce can get out of the way.

It would take only 2 seconds. Not long enough to grapple away. Holding your breath is fine but won't do anything because the air will be forced up your air holes. Masks are nice but acid is nicer. How can you get out of the way of something when you don't know where it will teleport to?

What are you talking about? She did not react to it, he directly released the gas at her face in a surprise attack

It was sarcasm (it was probably hard to tell since the paragraph was terribly written). No one in your team would expect that the gas would be blown towards them or teleported to them, and so it would catch them by surprise.

why? it has to reach him first. And besides, by the time tenzin redirects it he would be in the air with his aero-rigs.

Because once he sees it it will be in his face.

Addressed. and Pete can use his mine stopping Tenzin from blasting Joker's gas and your team doing anything else.

The mine won't go anywhere near them.

That is fair enough. I could see Bruce using some of his smoke to distract HF:

Which get blown away.

Then use one of his freezing weapons to freeze him, like he did to Talons:

Good luck tagging a guy who is fast enough to blitz Spider-Man.

No Caption Provided

This gives Bruce a free shot to do whatever to HF. Like using a explosive gas that hurt Brick( who was previously throwing cars around). Or send a 50,000 volt shock from his utility belt on him. Or tranquiliser darts. Human Fly is finished.

Since he won't get frozen neither of the things happen. But even if he does, why does his team let Batman do whatever he wants?

He can use his sound dampener to protect himself from it like he did with Black Canary:

And he would know to use that how?

And Batman is more durable than Black Cat. As I have already shown, he tanked a bazooka and a landmine( because of his suit ofc) so unless his Ultra Sonic Backlash has KOed someone of Bruce's

level, I don't see it KOing Bruce.

It also OHKO'd Moon Knight who is exactly Batman level. Moon Knight even needed therapy after this.

No Caption Provided

Plus, smoke can be used to distract him then freezing weapon.

Not before he attacks Bruce with sonic or acid. He is significantly faster than Batman after all.

Addressed. And Pete can use his mine first, pulling your team together before Tenzin redirects gas and your team does their moves. This gives Pete, Clint and Bruce free shots to use their gear.

Peter is faster than this guy?

Conclusion:

Basically your projectiles are useless, your team gets gassed by surprise and anyone who survives get spat on and dogpiled.

#29 Edited by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm: are you trying to say Tenzin is a lightning timer?

Edit: nevermind

#30 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@major_hellstorm:

Final Counters: My strategy

So you mean to tell me that Hawkeye's go to move is sonic arrows? Because if it isn't then it won't be used at all.

No, but once he sees his arrows being deflected, he'll go for a more AoE style attack.

Which would be deflected before it goes off.

How? His arrows aren't being targeted at Tenzin but at building' platforms or the buildings themselves. Also, Hawkeye has explosive AoE arrows, enough to take 3 helicopters with one:

No Caption Provided

I don't see Tenzin escaping that. Tenzin is now KOed and finished. Hell, all your team is. He doesn't even need to grapple, considering his feats of bullet dodging he should be able of using his arrows to KO before Joker uses any gas(You haven't really shown any speed feats for Joker to outreact anyone in my team). Every other counter you have is countered by this but I'll counter most further.

Hawkeye won't be much of a distraction. Tenzin can deflect arrows and the grenade at the same time.

He won't deflect anything when buildings are falling on him, distracting him.

Or Quan Chi can just open a portal to return to sender if Tenzin is preoccupied. He can react to bullets.

If Chi gets close to Tenzin, the building will fall on him too so he won't do that. So Pete and Clint are getting free shots. Also, explosive arrows can take care of Quan right at the start.

He is fast/accurate enough to tag Liu Kang.

Thats not much of an accuracy feat really. The blast has a wide enough radius to get him, its not like he's using a bullet. Certainly not a good enough feat for him to get someone continuously flying around.

Clint won't live long.

Reasons?

But even if he does, I have another flier on my team in the form of Puggles, a demon bat that Quan Chi summons.

And while Puggles might beat Peter or Clint, he can distract one of them long enough for Human Fly to kill the other.

Read the rules:

• Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.

So Puggles isn't an option.

Like Amazons?

Amazons got oneshot by it but it was a surprise attack. Here, the ninjas will see the gas getting released and take cover. And there isn't a big amount of gas to get the entirety of my teams side of the battlefield so its not like it will reach them wherever they go.

They get out of the way before Tenzin redirects it? Then what was the point when it just comes back to them?

Because it won't? Seeing such gas would let them take cover behind a building or go to its roof, where the gas can't possibly get them.

Distractions which do not seem to be Clint's go to move.

Once he sees Tenzin's redirections they will be. AoE explosives would be in character since by their looks, they won't look like regular thugs and therefore could possibly pose a challenge and in that case, should be taken out quickly. Clint even got involved with Ka-Zar at one point :

Hawkeye(1983) #2
Hawkeye(1983) #2

if they are too far to reach, the gas can be ported to them.

Which won't happen due to AoE explosive arrows before Joker does anything.

Final Counters: Your Strategy

He opens a porta. Gas goes inside. Then it comes out on some's face. Not sure what is confusing here. If you are wondering if he can crweate portals without using his hand then here is proof that he can make portals with a thought.

Eh, Bruce will wear his gas mask and Pete will just wear his regular mask when they see Joker release the gas so porting it would not matter anyway. As for Clint, he has dodged some unexpected gunshots as boobytraps before:

Blindspot #3
Blindspot #3

So even tho the gas would be unexpected, he should be able to hold his breath and get out of the way because of this reaction time feat. The only ones dying due to gas would be the ninjas but I don't need them to get the big W.

It would take only 2 seconds. Not long enough to grapple away.

....Clint is a bullet timer. Joker is way too slow compared to him, Clint would be up and away before he manages to release all the gas for Tenzin to redirect.

holding your breath is fine but won't do anything because the air will be forced up your air holes.

I won't really argue this since I've conceded that ninjas are dying.

Masks are nice but acid is nicer.

Won't happen when Batman takes care of him or Clint/Peter take him from atop.

How can you get out of the way of something when you don't know where it will teleport to?

At that point, I didn't think porting would work so I said that on the basis of Tenzin just redirecting it. But Bruce could use his gas mask to defeat Joker's gas.

It was sarcasm (it was probably hard to tell since the paragraph was terribly written).

Sarcasm is generally hard to tell without some kind of indication through voice.

No one in your team would expect that the gas would be blown towards them or teleported to them, and so it would catch them by surprise.

Batman is recognizing Joker and knows all about his gas so once he sees the gas he would recommend for his team to use their masks. Porting it would not matter due to masks and Clint could just react to it.

Because once he sees it it will be in his face.

Once he sees Joker releasing a bit of it, he'll be wearing his mask. He is fast enough to shoot Korath before he reacts, Korath can easily dodge knives thrown by Drax. So he should be able to use his mask before Joker releases all gas for Tenzin to redirect.

The mine won't go anywhere near them.

Reasons? Throwing a mine on the ground will instantly attract them to it.

Which get blown away.

Not. Tenzin would be finished. Building fall distracts him enough for Clint to use his arrows or Pete uses his sphere. Can't blow it when he is dead or KOed.

good luck tagging a guy who is fast enough to blitz Spider-Man.

Don't need it mate. His freezing ray is automated and is fast/ accurate enough to tag Flash:

:). Dark Knights Metal #2
:). Dark Knights Metal #2

Heck, he could just use all of these to freeze all your team at the start of the battle. He could even do it before Joker releases his gas, considering Bruce' bullet timing reflexes.

Since he won't get frozen neither of the things happen. But even if he does, why does his team let Batman do whatever he wants?

He will, freezing ray can tag Flash :). Well, Tenzin is already taken care of so Clint and Peter could focus on Ka-Zar and the non factor, Zabu with their spheres and arrows. So his team is distracted and now Bruce can do whatever to HF.

And he would know to use that how?

I mean, sonics are basically a type of sounds. Most bullets travel faster than sound:

the bullets used in many cartridges are fired at a muzzle velocities faster than the speed of sound[7][8] — about 343 metres per second (1,130 ft/s) in dry air at 20 °C (68 °F) — and thus can travel a substantial distance to a target before a nearby observer hears the "bang" of the shot. The sound of gunfire (i.e. the muzzle report) is often accompanied with a loud bullwhip-like crack as the supersonic bullet pierces through the air creating a sonic boom

- Source

Bruce regulary dodges bullets, I have already shown scans of that and you agree that he is a casual bullet timer. Which means that he should be able perceive his ultra sonic backlash and react to it with sound dampeners since he regulary reacts to bullets.

If you are asking if he will recognize its a sonic, he has met Black Canary many times and was even battling her in that scan, which is why he used a sound dampener.

t also OHKO'd Moon Knight who is exactly Batman level. Moon Knight even needed therapy after this.

I have yet to see anything from MK to have durability on par with someone who's suit allows him to tank a bazooka and a landmine, no selling being hit with a wooden chair( didn't even make him move), a bombardment from Mongul's ship(Batman Superman #5) and no sold a building explosion(Detective Comics #743-744). It is also commonly accepted Bruce takes MK handily, even great debaters like BruceRogers agree. And no, I am not committing the logical fallacy " appeal to the majority", I'm not saying that Bruce takes MK handily because most people agree but if you are making an unpopular claim then you are going to have to make an argument for it which you didn't do.

Not before he attacks Bruce with sonic or acid. He is significantly faster than Batman after all.

Tanking if not no selling sonic. And I don't understand why Bruce would go in such close range. Releasing smoke far away so he's sure he doesn't get beaten seems logical. Then automated freezing ray which tagged Flash finishes it.

Peter is faster than this guy?

No, but he is faster than Joker so should be able to use his mine before he releases gas.

Conclusion:

Hawkeye has the weaponry to one-three shot your team before Joker releases gas, Tenzin gets distracted by a building falling the beaten. Batman's weaponry are more than enough to take care of the biggest threat, Human Fly then he can help for beating Ka-Zar. Zabu is getting oneshot by anyone, he's best feat you showed is fighting 3 crocs.

#31 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (18023 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: @streak619: voting open.

@sirfizzwhizz you should put "voting open" in the title.

Tagging for possible voters:

Batman: The Brave and the Bold:

Hawkeye:

Mortal Kombat:

Batman:

Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra:

Marvel Cinematic Universe:

#33 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by geekryan (5025 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthjhawk I know you are a fan of Bats and I'm using him here so would you be interested in reading this and voting? Would appreciate it.

#36 Edited by Darthjhawk (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@causeimbatman: Alright will give this a read and try and vote by later tonight.

#37 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio