- Kraven (4)
- Kazar and Zabu (1)
- Mockingbird (1)
- Shocker (3)
- Mysterio (2)
- Darthhawk (1)
- Comics are all current canon. Valiant is Pre and Post Reboot. Live Action gets feats from Expanded Universe based on said film. Manga gets Anime and Manga feats. Video Games get Expanded Universe feats based on said game.
- All characters are in character, but no rivalries. Teamwork is not perfect with characters they never worked with before.
- No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
- Cannot Mentally KO or Mentally Control the enemy team. Applies to soul abilities as well. Anything else goes of Summons, Fodder, and Bystanders.
- Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
- Transmutation is allowed, but not directly on characters bodies.
- Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation forms of dismemberment are not allowed on enemy teams bodies, but everything else is fine.
- Gear must remain Street Level.
- Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.
- Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.
Top Team Starts far left. Bottom team starts far right.