Street PYP 4.0 R1: Larcadedragneel vs Shirso (Voting Open)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@larcadedragneel:

• Bradley Wrath (4)
  • Eren (Human/Titan) (5)
  • Storm Troopers x10 (1)

@shirso:

• Usopp (4)
  • Chopper (4)
  • Batman (2)

Rules

• All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. Manga/Anime gets both feats. Game characters get Manga/Anime feats. Comics with Reboots get Pre Reboot and Post Reboot feats.
  • All characters are in character, but no rivalries. All will work together.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • Cannot Mental KO or Mentally Control of a enemy team. Applies to soul abilities as well. Anything else goes.
  • Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • Transmutation is allowed, but not directly on characters bodies.
  • Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation forms of dismemberment are not allowed on enemy teams bodies, but everything else is fine.
  • Gear must remain Street Level.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Start 200 feet from the middle.

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Does teams get info on map layout and basic idea of where opponents start?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will try to post today. If I don't than it will go up early in the morning.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bradley (Wrath), Eren , Storm Troopers (x10)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Introductions

Wrath

Bio: Wrath a Homunculus, and the embodiment of some of Father's wrath.

Powers and Abilities

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Relflexes

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Stamina

Enhanced Coordination

Lifetime Experienced Swordsman

Ultimate Eye (Somewhat Precognition and capable of finding out an enemies weakness)

Gear:

5 Swords

Eren Yeager

Bio: For A Bio Click Here and Read top Section

Powers and Abilities Human

Trained in Fighting Hand to Hand Combat

Powers and Abilities Titan

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Endurance

Hardening (Allows him to reinforce his skin with a very hard substance)

Regeneration

Gear:

3-d Maneuver Gear( Allows for a greater mobility)

Storm troopers

Bio: The military soldiers unswervingly loyal to the Emperor, stormtroopers represented the most visible extension of Imperial might. They were shock troopers meant to strike with speed and accuracy, putting down insurrections and maintaining order on the far flung worlds of the Empire. Stormtroopers served both the ground-based armies of Palpatine's forces, and the space-based Imperial starfleet.

Gear:

E:11 Blasters

The Strategy

Wrath and Eren

Wrath is easily faster than every member of your team. He will easily be able to get to your side of the map with Eren following closely behind him. Once they make it to your team you guys are done for. Your characters are strong but I don't see them being able to land a hit on Eren or Wrath. But, if your team does land a hit on Eren he could easily transform into a Titan which your team has no way of dealing with.

Speed Feats for Wrath and Eren

Casually deflecting Bullets
Casually deflecting Bullets
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Easily Able to Cut through Multiple Enemies before they Notice
Easily Able to Cut through Multiple Enemies before they Notice

Opening Thoughts

Overall, my tea Your team also team's speed results in an easy win for themselves. Your team has nothing showing that they could react to Wrath speed blitzing them. Your team also has no showing that they have the durability to survive Wrath's sword or Eren's swords from his 3d Maneuver gear.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel:

Ok, let's start this off...

First, let me quickly introduce my team.

No Caption Provided

"King of Snipers" Usopp

Bio

Usopp is the sniper of the Strawhat crew in One Piece and currently has a bounty of 200 million berries, which is 3rd highest in the crew. Though he is somewhat of a coward and not as physically strong as some of the other crew members, he more than makes up with his wits, tactical brilliance, engineering expertise and extraordinary sniping skills. His goal is to become a brave warrior of the sea.

Usopp is often called by fans, and rightly so, as the Batman of One Piece.

No Caption Provided

"Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper

Bio

Don't let his seemingly innocuous epithet or his cuddly appearance fool you, Tony Tony Chopper is quite the powerhouse and probably the physically strongest guy in this match. He is not all brawn though, he is the doctor of the Strawhat pirates and a damn fine one at that. He is a Human-Reindeer hybrid, so shares a special bond with animals, and is one of the most deeply compassionate characters in the series, befitting his status as a healer. His dream is to find a cure for every disease in the world.

No Caption Provided

"The Dark Knight" Batman

Bio

Bruce Wayne was the son of millionaires Thomas and Martha Wayne. A tragedy at the age of 10, when his parents were gunned down before his very eyes by some random burglar in a street alley, drove young Bruce to don the moniker of the Batman, and become the world's most famous vigilante, dispensing bloody justice to the criminal scum populating his city.

There, you have read Batman's origin for the trillionth time. Congrats.

Instead of wasting my opener with pointless mini RT's for everyone, lets dive straightaway into the match itself...

Initial Thoughts

Know the first thing that strikes me about your team?

Lack of any competent ranged fighter.

While this is not too insurmountable an issue most of the time, here its a crippling disadvantage for your team due to the match conditions and location (more on that in a moment).

Another thing I notice is the lack of coordination and teamwork. Not one of your guys can be called a true leader, and a major part of your team is composed of foot soldiers who live on orders. Hard time seeing that combo work.

In contrast, 2 of the members on my team are from the same verse and crew, and the 3rd is a born leader who gels well with whatever team he is a part of.

All the above issues mean that your team is royally screwed before the fight has even begun.

Strategy

First of all, let's take a closer look at the map. Now 400 metres is not a very small distance, and there are quite a few military bunkers, shelters and the like scattered throughout the middle.

What I mean to say is under normal circumstances, neither team would spot the others straightaway.

Or so it seems. Luckily,my team member Usopp has an ability tailor made for situations just like this. His recently awakened Observation Haki allows him to consciously sense people's "auras" from large distances.

Senses Luffy,Law and Sugar's auras from over a city block away.

So, the first step is that Usopp is going to immediately sense your team's auras and know their precise locations the moment the fight starts.

Next, he is going to bag a vantage point on the roofs of one of the numerous small houses scattered about.

Once he does that, this fight essentially becomes shooting fish in a barrel, such is the potency of Usopp's marksmanship.

I was not kidding at all when I said Usopp is probably the best marksman in this tourney, he infact has some of the most amazing sniping feats in fiction.

Let's see a few showings.

Accurately snipes Marines from a distance where their rifles can't even reach him, and the wind is against him on top of that.

The speed of Usopp's projectiles in the above feat has been calculated at Mach 19, and this is only pre skip Usopp. Post skip Usopp is not only a lot physically stronger, but his weapon has got a massive upgrade as well. So your team's gonna have a hard time dodging his attacks, especially since they have no idea where he is shooting from.

He has also accurately hit a weather vane on the other side of the town with a simple catapult.

Usopp also has a lot of versatile and dangerous attacks in his arsenal, many of which can potentially one shot or incapacitate your guys.

He can first set up a perimeter around my team using Humandrakes. These are plants which normally lay dormant, but latch onto anything that tries to cross over them.

No Caption Provided

Several other of his most notable projectiles include (but are not limited to):

Skull Exploding Grass: Creates a massive explosion, capable of harming extremely strong species like Fishmen and Fighter Fish.

Bamboo Javelins: Creates sharp bamboo stems which sprout out from the ground and impale people above.

Impact Wolf: A plant resembling a wolf, which generates a immensely destructive shockwave in a 3 meter radius. This attack KO'd Daruma, a fishman who was further buffed by steroids. Fishmen in general are very strong in One Piece, with even fodders capable of sinking entire warships solo, and ripping off houses from their foundations.

Sleep Star: Releases a powerful sedative capable of instantly KO'ing several giant children at once.

All this is barely the tip of the iceberg regarding Usopp's arsenal, by the way.

He can also get more ammo from the array of projectiles that Batman carries, one of them being a batarang that can release 10,000 volts of electricity into the opponent's nervous system.

Up against such a vast array of devastating ranged attacks, that too being wielded by a master marksman like Usopp, I don't see how your team even closes the 400 metres gap, (they have good combat not travel speed) before getting slaughtered like sitting ducks. All the attacks I mentioned above can legit one shot your team, and they are not fast enough to keep avoiding them.

If your team does get close, Usopp can also shoot something into their mouths, which would be pretty much an instant KO.

And Usopp has actually done the exact same thing before.

I would have expanded upon my other two members but honestly I don't see any need as of yet.

Summary

Usopp solos :)

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LarcadeDragneel

@shirso said:

Rebuttals

Lack of any competent ranged fighter.

The stormtroopers are very capable from fighting from a ranged distance.

Another thing I notice is the lack of coordination and teamwork. Not one of your guys can be called a true leader, and a major part of your team is composed of foot soldiers who live on orders. Hard time seeing that combo work.

My team is in no way lacking a team leader. King Bradley is a very good leader that lead his country to success for decades. He also lead a very successful war against ishval

So, the first step is that Usopp is going to immediately sense your team's auras and know their precise locations the moment the fight starts.

Has Usopp been shown to be able to control this? If I recall correctly he has only done this once and hasn't shown to control it.

Usopp is not only a lot physically stronger, but his weapon has got a massive upgrade as well. So your team's gonna have a hard time dodging his attacks, especially since they have no idea where he is shooting from.

Has Usopp shown to be able to hit targets moving in the air at these high speeds? If not I don't see how he would be able to hit Eren on his 3d Maneuver gear.

He can first set up a perimeter around my team using Humandrakes. These are plants which normally lay dormant, but latch onto anything that tries to cross over them.

What is the durability and speed of these Humandrakes? Wrath should easily be able to cut through those as they try to jump on him. That would eliminate your perimeter.

Skull Exploding Grass: Creates a massive explosion, capable of harming extremely strong species like Fishmen and Fighter Fish.

Bamboo Javelins: Creates sharp bamboo stems which sprout out from the ground and impale people above.

Impact Wolf: A plant resembling a wolf, which generates a immensely destructive shockwave in a 3 meter radius. This attack KO'd Daruma, a fishman who was further buffed by steroids. Fishmen in general are very strong in One Piece, with even fodders capable of sinking entire warships solo, and ripping off houses from their foundations.

Sleep Star: Releases a powerful sedative capable of instantly KO'ing several giant children at once.

He can also get more ammo from the array of projectiles that Batman carries, one of them being a batarang that can release 10,000 volts of electricity into the opponent's nervous system.

For any of these attacks to work they would have to be able to hit my team. Something that you haven't proven Usopp could hit.

Up against such a vast array of devastating ranged attacks, that too being wielded by a master marksman like Usopp, I don't see how your team even closes the 400 metres gap, (they have good combat not travel speed) before getting slaughtered like sitting ducks. All the attacks I mentioned above can legit one shot your team, and they are not fast enough to keep avoiding them.

You are completely wrong about my team not having travel speed. Here (first few seconds) Eren is traveling dozens of meters in a few seconds. Another thing is that Wrath does have a high travel speed shown Here. Also Usopp is going to be your teams downfall. You are correct that my team wouldn't know where your team is. But with Usopp sending these projectiles we will easily pin point your location.

If your team does get close, Usopp can also shoot something into their mouths, which would be pretty much an instant KO.

No one on my team has their mouth open when they are fighting so that would be useless.

And Usopp has actually done the exact same thing before.

Those targets weren't moving which is why they are so easy to hit. Which is not going to be the same with my team.

How the Battle would Go

Usopp will send projectiles at my team giving away your teams location. If you are wondering how is this possible, one of the Ultimate Eyes abilities that belongs to Wrath is see the cause and effect relationship between things. Once my team has your location they make their way over to where your team is. Any defenses you set up become useless due to Wrath easily being able to cut them down. Once we are in the building in your team Wrath will easily be able to blitz your members before they can react.

Another way this battle could go is Wrath being a master tactician creates the plan. Instead of going with Eren against your team he has Eren transform as a distraction. This allows him to sneak around and attack your team while they aren't focusing on him.

Summary

My team is going to find your location very easily thanks to Usopp. None of your defenses are going to work. Wrath will cut down every member on your team allowing an easy victory. OR. Once we have your location Eren goes titan as a distraction and Wrath sneaks up on your team.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: Can you share a link to Wrath's Ultimate Eyes cause and effect thing?

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I will post the scan in the morning. I have to find the chapter.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Wrath was able to identify there was going to be an explosion before it happened and where it would be. Once he knew that he easily escaped through the rubble of the explosion.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: Round 2

Counters

The stormtroopers are very capable from fighting from a ranged distance.

What do they have exactly for that? There's nothing showing that their blasters can fire at over 400 metres of distance. Not to mention that Stormtroopers themselves are at most peak humans who get fodderized by other peak humans, and won't be able to keep up with your other two members at all.

Has Usopp been shown to be able to control this? If I recall correctly he has only done this once and hasn't shown to control it.

Its slightly different. Though its true that he did not awaken it consciously, once it was activated, his Haki was totally under his control, since he could land an extremely precise shot on Sugar on the other end of the city by relying on nothing but his Observation Haki.

What is the durability and speed of these Humandrakes? Wrath should easily be able to cut through those as they try to jump on him. That would eliminate your perimeter.

They were able to restrain a bullrushing Daruma, who was a Fishman buffed with numerous steroids. Daruma has powerful jaws capable of chewing through solid stone walls and entire buildings like cheese.

And its unlikely that Wrath would be able to cut through them, because there will be a lot, which will attach to him from all sides, and Wrath has no reason to expect them, they generally lie dormant, but will spontaneously pop out of the ground and restrain Wrath the moment he crosses the perimeter.

Usopp can also use the same strategy he used against Daruma. He can keep a Trampolina arranged in the perimeter as well, and have the Humandrakes with Wrath fall on it. The Trampolina is a plant which will send Wrath flying into the air, into a disadvantaged position where its impossible to dodge. Once Usopp gets him in that position, he can finish Wrath off using one of his more powerful explosive projectiles.

For any of these attacks to work they would have to be able to hit my team. Something that you haven't proven Usopp could hit.

I have shown that even pre skip Usopp with a far inferior weapon can fire projectiles at massively hypersonic speeds, what feats does your team have to show they can react to that?

The best speed feat you have shown is Wrath reacting to an artillery shell (which only travels at about Mach 2-3 speeds), and its not enough. There are no reaction feats from Eren yet, and the Stormtroopers obviously by their very nature can't have speed or agility above peak human at best. So all of them are still getting shot down.

And you are missing an important aspect of Usopp's attacks, nearly all of them have a large AoE, which makes it pointless and impossible to dodge them.

How would they even anticipate, let alone avoid, countless bamboo stalks sprouting out of the ground out of nowhere?

Or what would they gain by dodging pellets that create at least a building sized explosion?

And there's still nothing they can do to stop themselves getting KO'd by Usopp's sleeping gas.

More on Usopp

I had only partly touched Usopp's arsenal in my previous post. Here's more of his weapons.

Rafflesia: A flower with an extremely nasty odour. It was enough to stagger a dragon.

Devil: A large, Venus flytrap like plant, can chew up and restrain several people.

Sargasso: A seaweed which is strong enough to restrain an underwater avalanche.

Sticky Star: Produces an extremely adhesive material capable of completely immobilizing a person.

Smoke Star: Produces a large smoke screen.

Atlas Comet: A powerful series of explosives, this was strong enough to bring a Pacifista to its knees (these were the strongest enemies introduced in One Piece pre skip, and were capable of no selling hits from even the Monster Trio).

Shuriken Meteor: A swarm of shurikens, these have a large spread and are fast enough to trouble even Luffy.

Fire Bird Star: Creates a Phoenix like construct of fire, with a pretty large AoE.

Exploding Cactus Star: A small pellet which explodes on impact to produce a large number of very sharp needles. This was fast enough to tag and harm a serious Luffy using Gatling.

Again I would point out that nearly all the above effects either have an AoE or has a feature which makes them useless to dodge. Also most of Usopp's attacks have an element of misdirection to them, meaning they don't reveal their true effect until the last moment.

For example, Wrath might dodge an innocuous looking pellet, only for it to reveal a massive seaweed that completely restrains him at the last moment.

It doesn't matter how fast your team is, there's nothing they can do if a flower with an unbearable stink bursts open in their face, or a barrage of shurikens that troubled Luffy hits them out of nowhere.

More on Batman

To make matters worse for your team, Usopp also has Batman here to keep on supplying him with a goldmine of deadly projectiles.

How deadly? Let's see.

Flashbangs: Self explanatory, creates a blinding flash of light and a huge bang.

Hardening Foam: Strong enough to restrain large crowds.

Batnets: Wraps around an opponent like a web.

All these will simply be more ammo for a guy like Usopp.

Travel Speed

My team has an unique advantage since they have Usopp with them. They don't need to cover the gap themselves, they can just stay at their starting points, and allow Usopp to have a field day with his Kabuto.

Your team however, doesn't have that luxury. There's nobody on your team with the ranged offensive capability to outgun Usopp, so they MUST close the gap asap to have a chance.

I have already shown why that is easier said than done with Usopp sniping at them the whole time, but let's look at how quickly they can cover 400 metres even in normal circumstances.

Stormtroopers: These guys are nothing more than a bunch of peak humans at best, and carrying all that heavy armor and equipment, I don't see them running that distance in anything less than 2 minutes.

These guys are as good as worthless in this fight, and would be the first to get taken out by one of Usopp's explosive projectiles.

Wrath: I saw the video you posted of Wrath's running speed, and its nothing special. At most he could keep up with a tank, that's it, and there's no proof that he can maintain those speeds for extended periods.

Eren: Now he with his 3D gear does have good agility and travel speed, but from the videos and gifs I saw, as well as its wiki entry, I see its essentially a grappling mechanism not unlike what people like Spiderman or Batman use to navigate.

It would be quite effective in an urban setting with numerous high rises and buildings to maneuver around, but here there are only a few small bunkers and shelters, hardly the kind of environment suited for Eren's gear.

Conclusion: Your team has nothing suggesting they can close the gap with the speed it demands. Around 2 minutes of free shots is all Usopp needs to take your guys out.

A weird misconception you seem to be having...

I can't help notice that you are implicitly assuming simply reaching my team is the be all and end all. For some strange reason you have taken Bradley blitzing my team for granted.

That can't be further from the truth.

Let's see some reaction feats for my team.

Chopper

Dodges attacks from Kumadori, a CP9 member.

Why this is impressive is that CP9 members are one of the best Black Ops units of the Government, and Blueno, a member who is just slightly stronger than Kumadori (a difference of 10 Doriki) was FTE to and blitzing Monster Trio members (who are lightning timers with hypersonic + combat speed) in Water 7.

Even Kalifa, the weakest CP9 member was able to dodge lightning from Nami.

Reacts to, outruns and carries Usopp away from a point blank explosion.

Transforms and reacts to bullets mid air.

This is a tactic commonly employed by Chopper, he transforms into a smaller form at will to dodge attacks.

Chopper should also be a lightning timer, as Usopp dodged lightning multiple times in Skypiea, and Usopp is the physically weakest member of the crew by WoG.

Usopp

Reacts to a Bazooka from a serious Luffy.

It should be noted that Usopp was heavily injured in the above scan being nearly beaten to death twice in the same day, on top of the damage he took from Luffy.

Lightning timer.

Batman

Now granted Bruce is not as much a physical beast as his team mates, but he is still a decent bullet timer, and has enough showings of tagging and beating legit metahumans like Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, etc to prove he won't be outright blitzed by Wrath.

Bruce's armor is also extremely durable as well, giving him a lot of protection. Either way, if you think that Wrath is just going to blitz and chop Bruce's head off, you can't be further from the truth.

Dodges machine gun fire at close range.

Uses a batarang to split an arrow fire fired by Oliver into half.

He has also fought pretty evenly with Deathstroke, who would probably beat Wrath.

As I said his suit is pretty resistant, and I am picturing Wrath having a hard time getting through it.

More or less no sells an artillery shell.

No sells a direct bazooka hit, and near KO's the Joker.

His cape can no sell machine gun fire.

I don't see Wrath having the strength at all to penetrate Batman's armor, and in any case Batman has enough reactions to at least keep up with him.

And since I am yet to see any reaction feats for Wrath, there's no reason why Chopper can't just punch his head off, and Chopper has the strength feats to do that.

With just his bare hand, stops a full force Hammer blow from Dogan, a Fishman buffed by steroids.

I have already told how strong Fishmen are, this particular guy was strong enough to rip steel chains and one shot buildings.

Significantly harms Kumadori, even while he was using Tekkai.

Tekkai is a technique which makes the user's body far harder than steel. For example it has easily no sold bullets, and attacks from Monster Trio members, who easily had city block level striking power at that point. Even Sanji with his most powerful kick barely broke through Blueno's (who is only slightly stronger than Kumadori) Tekkai, and it took Luffy to go Gear 2nd to finally beat Blueno. So you can guess how impressive Chopper's striking power is.

Oh, and did I mention this was pre skip Chopper?

Wrath trying to take on all my members at once is going to end horribly for him. Either Chopper catches his sword and punches him to paste, or Batman's armor stops his sword followed by Bruce dropping him by pressure points (or a million other ways using his tech) or he gets a exploding pellet to the face from Usopp.

Wrath is nowhere near fast enough to blitz even the physically weakest member of my team, and all of them have means to one shot him.

Your "strategies"

You mentioned two I think. Let's consider them one by one.

Usopp will send projectiles at my team giving away your teams location. If you are wondering how is this possible, one of the Ultimate Eyes abilities that belongs to Wrath is see the cause and effect relationship between things. Once my team has your location they make their way over to where your team is. Any defenses you set up become useless due to Wrath easily being able to cut them down. Once we are in the building in your team Wrath will easily be able to blitz your members before they can react.

Why closing the gap is easier said than done for your team has already been discussed. And there's nothing proving that Wrath has what it takes to blitz even Batman, let alone all 3 of my members.

Also you must remember that Wrath has to run nearly half a kilometre before he reaches my team, if at all. This on top of the damage he will be taking from Usopp's attacks along the way. He will be tired and injured, and far from his 100% when he finally faces my team.

What's more likely is that he gets ripped in half by Chopper, if by some miracle he can make it to my team.

Another way this battle could go is Wrath being a master tactician creates the plan. Instead of going with Eren against your team he has Eren transform as a distraction.

How in character is it for Eren to straight up go for transformation? And why would he even listen to Wrath, a weird looking dude he just met for the first time? (team members have no rivalry I know, but they don't have synergy either)

And even if Eren does transform into a titan, all it will do is make him a bigger target for Usopp.

Also, I have the perfect match for a giant sized opponent on my team.

No Caption Provided

Meet Monster Point Chopper !

Though this form used to turn Chopper into a Berserker pre skip, post skip he has perfect control over this form.

The above guy has feats to potentially solo your team, but I will save after I see what Eren's titan form can do.

This allows him to sneak around and attack your team while they aren't focusing on him.

Really?You want to use stealth against a team which has Batman in it? Bruce has tons of tech like thermal imaging, sonar, to name a few which would alert him to Wrath the moment he is even in the general vicinity of my team.

If that is not enough, Chopper's sense of smell is extremely acute, he would detect Wrath's scent in moments.

And how strong do you even think Eren's titan form is? Either Usopp or Chopper is more than enough to deal with him.

And again this is all assuming that he can use stealth with Usopp's Observation Haki activated the whole time, or that he can get past Usopp's defensive perimeter around my team.

In fact, what stealth feats does Wrath have anyway?

Summary

Nothing has changed. My gameplan is still the same. Usopp will take a vantage point, set up a defensive perimeter composed of stuff like Humandrakes, Trampolina, Sticky Stars, Exploding Cactus pellets, restraining foam from Batman, etc.

After this, he simply starts sniping your guys with his pinpoint accuracy.

Maybe Wrath can figure out my team's position, but by then your guys have already taken a fair number of hits. The Stormtroopers get outright one shotted, while Wrath and Eren are also in bad shape.

They start running towards my location, but neither is fast enough to cover 400 metres very quickly, giving Usopp ample chance to hit them with one of his large AoE projectiles, nearly all of which can potentially KO them.

If by some extraordinary luck they do manage to reach my team's location, there's still the defensive perimeter to get past (your team has no knowledge of it, so they will walk right into the trap).

If they can do even that, a completely fresh Chopper, Batman and Usopp will be ready to 3 vs 2 your members, both of whom will be exhausted and wounded by the time they manage to reach this far.

What's more likely instead of all the above though is Usopp solos :)

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso My post will be up in a few hours. Also thanks for flushing out your team more. I knew almost nothing about them except from their wikis.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:Wassup :} Round 2

Counters to Counters

There's nothing showing that their blasters can fire at over 400 metres of distance.Not to mention that Stormtroopers themselves are at most peak humans who get fodderized by other peak humans, and won't be able to keep up with your other two members at all.

I am not expecting them to shoot from that far. Wrath is a planner and will know not to send all his troops in at once he will have them follow behind him and Eren as reinforcements for the main attack. Also you made a huge mistake the battlefield isn't 400 meters. It is 400 feet. That is only 121 meters which my team could cover easily.

Its slightly different. Though its true that he did not awaken it consciously, once it was activated, his Haki was totally under his control, since he could land an extremely precise shot on Sugar on the other end of the city by relying on nothing but his Observation Haki.

So what you are saying is that he could activate it in the middle of battle now. Please provide a scan where he used it other than his first time and has shown to be able to enter this mode easily. If not than Usopp will not know our location and be able to target us.

They were able to restrain a bullrushing Daruma, who was a Fishman buffed with numerous steroids. Daruma has powerful jaws capable of chewing through solid stone walls and entire buildings like cheese.

Based on the scan it doesn't show that Daruma was using these powerful teeth. Which doesn't tell me what their durability is. So, we can assume that Wrath can cut through them seeing as how all they are is plants.

And its unlikely that Wrath would be able to cut through them, because there will be a lot, which will attach to him from all sides, and Wrath has no reason to expect them, they generally lie dormant, but will spontaneously pop out of the ground and restrain Wrath the moment he crosses the perimeter.

Wrath is a casual bullet timer (meaning he is much faster than bullets). Seeing as how you haven't proven they jump out of the ground at bullet speeds I see no reason why Wrath wouldn't be able to cut through them. Also Wrath has been attacked from multiple people before, sneak attacks, and has blitzed enhanced humans called chimeras which I will provide below.

Him weaving with such ease shows how he is easily faster than bullets and your defenses
Him weaving with such ease shows how he is easily faster than bullets and your defenses
Able to counter lings guard's sneak attack with a weapon he even says doesn't fit him properly
Able to counter lings guard's sneak attack with a weapon he even says doesn't fit him properly

There are no reaction feats from Eren

It doesn't really matter if Eren is actually hit. If he is hit than he is going to become a titan. Something you have no way of dealing with and your entire team will have to focus on. We will get to this more in your Chopper section. Another thing this is assuming you can prove Usopp can easily enter his Haki mode.

How would they even anticipate, let alone avoid, countless bamboo stalks sprouting out of the ground out of nowhere?

This is hilarious. Wrath has fought someone who could make spikes come out the ground and cause large explosions. Once he realized this is what he was capable of he was able to start countering. Here Wrath is fighting Scar who was literally sending spikes out of the ground from out of nowhere. In the End the only reason Wrath lost was because he had been fighting for an entire day had severe wounds and fell hundreds of meters earlier in the day.

Counters to Travel Speed

Your team however, doesn't have that luxury. There's nobody on your team with the ranged offensive capability to outgun Usopp, so they MUST close the gap asap to have a chance. I have already shown why that is easier said than done with Usopp sniping at them the whole time, but let's look at how quickly they can cover 400 metres even in normal circumstances.

Which they will do easily thanks to their speed also you still haven't proven Usopp could hit people going at these speeds.

Stormtroopers: These guys are nothing more than a bunch of peak humans at best, and carrying all that heavy armor and equipment, I don't see them running that distance in anything less than 2 minutes. These guys are as good as worthless in this fight, and would be the first to get taken out by one of Usopp's explosive projectiles.

The Stormtroopers are just the backup reinforcements. Usopp isn't going to have time to hit them because he will have to deal with Wrath and Eren.

Wrath: I saw the video you posted of Wrath's running speed, and its nothing special. At most he could keep up with a tank, that's it, and there's no proof that he can maintain those speeds for extended periods.

The total distance Wrath ran is about a 100 to 200 meters meters in a minute and he wasn't even serious in that video. Just in case you didn't notice that distance is much larger than the battlefield. His speed wasn't stopped by the fact he had time to kill the soldiers before they noticed they were cut, dodge the glass the tank broke, and catch up with the tank. Also he would easily be able to maintain this seeing as he was easily able to fight around the city the entire day without tiring.

Eren: Now he with his 3D gear does have good agility and travel speed, but from the videos and gifs I saw, as well as its wiki entry, I see its essentially a grappling mechanism not unlike what people like Spiderman or Batman use to navigate.

I would describe the 3D gear as more of a sling shot. He sends it into one building and another building just in time to propel himself forward a farther distance either continuing this or running across the tops of the buildings to find another opportunity to use the 3D gear.

It would be quite effective in an urban setting with numerous high rises and buildings to maneuver around, but here there are only a few small bunkers and shelters, hardly the kind of environment suited for Eren's gear.

A few bunkers is all Eren needs to close the distance. In the series Eren traveled dozens of meters in a few seconds with only one building propelling him. This would be about half of the battlefield.

Conclusion: Your team has nothing suggesting they can close the gap with the speed it demands. Around 2 minutes of free shots is all Usopp needs to take your guys out.

Actually my team will make it to yours in at most a minute.

A weird misconception you seem to be having..

You seem to think that the battlefield is 400 meters which would equal about 1312 feet. But this is not the case. The battlefield is 400 feet which I have already proven that my team could cross easily. But just in case you need a refresher in this video wrath easily crossed at least 200 meters in a minute and 28 seconds. That is at least double the size of our battlefield. Which means Wrath would make it to your team in under a minute. Once there he would easily be able to slice and dice.

Counters to More on Usopp

It doesn't matter how fast your team is, there's nothing they can do if a flower with an unbearable stink bursts open in their face, or a barrage of shurikens that troubled Luffy hits them out of nowhere.

How is Usopp going to be able to fire all of that ammo in the 1 minute gap he has? Based on your plan he also has to set up defenses which is going to take him some time. Another thing is even when he did have his Haki it took him a few seconds to aim and than a few more seconds to hit Sugar who was moving extremely slow compared to my team. So in the end Usopp might not be able to send projectiles at my team.

Counters to More on Batman

To make matters worse for your team, Usopp also has Batman here to keep on supplying him with a goldmine of deadly projectiles.

Which Usopp won't be able to use because his time frame is so little.

Flashbangs: Self explanatory, creates a blinding flash of light and a huge bang.

Flashbangs don't work on Wrath. His Ultimate Eye is capable of seeing through them as seen Here.

Hardening Foam: Strong enough to restrain large crowds.

But is it harder than steel which is something Wrath was able to cut through.

No Caption Provided

Batnets: Wraps around an opponent like a web.

You are assuming that Wrath will not cut it at first sight.

All these will simply be more ammo for a guy like Usopp.

Sadly he won't be able to use it because he will have to set up your defenses.

Counters to You Countering my Original Strategy

Why closing the gap is easier said than done for your team has already been discussed. And there's nothing proving that Wrath has what it takes to blitz even Batman, let alone all 3 of my members.

I have already proven Wrath could cover the distance. Wrath has been shown to be capable of cutting through stone, steel, and boulders extremely easily. So a few sword strike will definitely put down Batman. Another thing is the feats you shown didn't show Batman could withstand piecing damage.

Also you must remember that Wrath has to run nearly half a kilometre before he reaches my team, if at all. This on top of the damage he will be taking from Usopp's attacks along the way. He will be tired and injured, and far from his 100% when he finally faces my team.

The battlefield is nowhere near a kilometer big. It is only about 120 meters which I have shown Wrath could do easily without being tired. Also there is no way Usopp will get off more than a few shots because he has to set up these multiple defenses.

What's more likely is that he gets ripped in half by Chopper, if by some miracle he can make it to my team.

Even if Wrath does die he will have inflicted a lot of damage on your team and even before dying will do whatever he can to put in a lot more damage. He would have killed Usopp since that is who he would be aiming for and seriously wounder Batman or Chopper. But that is not going to happen seeing as how Chopper and your entire team is going to be focused on Eren.

How in character is it for Eren to straight up go for transformation? And why would he even listen to Wrath, a weird looking dude he just met for the first time? (team members have no rivalry I know, but they don't have synergy either)

It is actually really in character for Eren to go into transformation. Eren is a soldier that is trained to follow orders and will follow orders from anyone with a higher ranks. So all Wrath needs to tell him is that he is a king.

And even if Eren does transform into a titan, all it will do is make him a bigger target for Usopp.

Yup that is the plan. Once Usopp starts targeting Eren, Wrath will immediately kill him.

Also, I have the perfect match for a giant sized opponent on my team. Meet Monster Point Chopper ! Though this form used to turn Chopper into a Berserker pre skip, post skip he has perfect control over this form. The above guy has feats to potentially solo your team, but I will save after I see what Eren's titan form can do.

Monster Chopper is in no way going to be a threat to Eren. Eren if he transformed could actually solo your team. Eren in his universe is considered to be a 15 meter titan which translates to about 50 feet. However based on this Monster Chopper is only about 20 feet tall. Thus Titan Eren could literally pick up Chopper and throw him. Just in case you don't believe that he could do this here are some of his strength feats. Here Eren is capable of carrying a boulder that weighs 700 tons. Evidence of that weight can be found here. He also has a crazy regen as shown here. There are other strength and regen feats but I want to save those for later.

Strategy

My entire strategy is still the same. Wrath and Eren will be able to make it to your side in less than a minute. Once there Eren is going to transform as a distraction that your whole team will have to attack. Usopp will have to target the Titan giving Wrath an opening to kill him. Chopper will go Monster but that will do almost nothing to Eren who could literally throw him or decapitate him in one punch. This leaves only Batman who stands no chance against Wrath, Titan Eren, and 10 storm troopers who should be arriving at the battlefield at this time.

Summary

My team heavily outclasses yours. Your biggest mistake was thinking the battlefield was 400 meters meaning my team wouldn't be able to make it to your team in time. However I proved they could make it extremely easily and Usopp wouldn't be able to send off many shots. Another mistake you made is underestimating Eren. His Titan form is crazy strong and probably one of the strongest characters in this tournament. Eren has crazy regen, strength, and speed in this form and could possibly solo your entire team. But I also have Wrath who is a master tactian and will use Eren to his full capabilities distracting your team and killing all of your members while they are dealing with Eren.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: Good post. Let's do 3 posts + a closer. Your last requires a long counter.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I am good with that. Your last post took me along time to counter.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: End terms are on so little busy at the moment. Post will be up by Sunday.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel: Hey ! Sorry for the delay, but I was busy with exams. Here you go...

The Battlefield issue

Okay, so my bad, we start 400 feet, not 400 metres apart. Let's see how this changes things.

First of all, now I no longer need to depend on Usopp's haki to detect your team.

Batman can easily do the recon with his surveillance tech that scans heat signatures of every living thing in a half mile radius.

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that there is a lot of obstruction between our starting points, so its virtually impossible for yourteam to know my team's location as soon as the fight starts.

Another point I would like to mention is that 400 feet is still not a small distance,there are a lot of obstacles in between, also they have to keep dodging Usopp's projectiles, so I bet it would take a bit more than 1 minute for your team to cover the distance.

Now let's consider each of your members one by one...

Stormtroopers

I maintain that these guys are useless for all intents and purposes in this fight.

So far you have not given any viable strategy as to how you want to utilize them, except something vague about Wrath saving them for the rear assault. Let me remind you that my team is going to be the first to know of your location, and in fact your team has no means of detecting mine until Usopp fires the first projectile.

In other words, my team is getting at least one free shot, enough to take out the whole bunch of Stormtroopers and significantly damage Wrath and Eren.

Your team has no durability feats suggesting they can tank an explosion of this magnitude.

No Caption Provided

This attack has one shotted Fighting Fishes, who are as large as ships.

Needless to say, their blasters are not even remotely comparable in range or attack potency to Usopp, so there goes your only unit capable of long distance warfare.

Eren

It looks as if you are banking on Eren to be your main powerhouse to act as a distraction. There are several flaws with this, but first let's look at your line of reasoning.

It doesn't really matter if Eren is actually hit. If he is hit than he is going to become a titan.

The problem with this is Eren doesn't start off in his Titan mode, and though his transformation may be strong, as far as Eren himself is concerned, he is only peak human.

What this means is that "if Eren is actually hit",as you yourself admit he would, he would be outright one shotted by even one of Usopp's weaker attacks. Eren's transformation is triggered by physical pain, but if he is even caught in the general vicinity of Usopp's attacks, he would simply die, period, so your depending on Eren taking a hit to transform is a pretty dangerous strategy.

Something you have no way of dealing with and your entire team will have to focus on.

No, Eren's titan is not as strong as you think and to tell the truth you are underestimating my team, but more on this in a subsequent section.

Also I can't help commenting on some weird team dynamics you speculated on.

Eren is a soldier that is trained to follow orders and will follow orders from anyone with a higher ranks. So all Wrath needs to tell him is that he is a king.

This is just hilarious. So your plan is that a weird looking dude with an eye patch teleports out of nowhere, starts calling himself a king, orders Eren to transform, and Eren happily obliges? Yeah, that's extremely likely.

This is not even considering how in Odin's beard does Wrath even get to know of Eren's shifting ability (as far as Wrath is concerned, Eren is just your everyday bratty teengaer), or why Eren would trust a complete stranger with his most personal secret.

Your "strategy" only works if Wrath is clairvoyant, or Eren is a complete idiot, or preferably both.

Wrath

First of all, I find it very hard to see how Wrath can take even one of my members with the feats presented thus far. Usopp and Chopper are both far above bullet timing themselves, and both have the means to one shot him.

As for Batman, here's what you had to say,

Wrath has been shown to be capable of cutting through stone, steel, and boulders extremely easily. So a few sword strike will definitely put down Batman. Another thing is the feats you shown didn't show Batman could withstand piecing damage.

I showed Batman tanking artillery fire and a bazooka head on, how is that inferior to cutting stone and steel? As for piercing damage, explosions generate a lot of shrapnel and Batman's suit was mostly unscathed, so there's that. But I also showed his cape tanking machine gun fire, his body armor , gauntlets and cowl are all bullet proof as well.

In any case Wrath charging Batman head on is incredibly dangerous for several reasons. You are banking heavily on Wrath's speed, but the truth is that from feats shown, he is just a high level bullet timer at most, and Batman has stomped plenty of legit metahumans who dance through gunfire.

Beats Nightwing while holding back, and this is a guy who casually dances around machine gun fire from multiple gunmen at close range.

That's not even considering all his gadgets, many of which could be fatal for Wrath without prior knowledge.

What would Wrath do if Batman just pulled the sword out of his hand using a magnet, or hit him with a hidden tranquilizer dart from his gauntlets at close range, or the best yet, electrocuted him with a 50K volt of current?

Nothing, that's what. Wrath slightly outstats Batman (though its nothing insurmountable), that's it. Wrath is nowhere fast enough to outright blitz Batman, and Batman's skill, experience and gear more than makes up for the physicals gap.

If Wrath just charges blind into my team, he is either getting a bomb to the face from Usopp, getting his head punched off by Chopper, or subdued any trillion number of ways by Batman.

At this point, let's consider your strategy for a moment. What you essentially plan is for your team to run all the way up to mine, have Eren transform as a distraction, and finally have Wrath as the finisher.

A pertinent question here is who, between Wrath and Eren reaches us first. I think Eren, with his gear, is more suited for this kind of terrain, so I will consider that scenario first.

Another thing I am assuming is that even if Wrath has somehow deduced Eren's power, and has managed to convince Eren to transform with his "I am a king" nonsense (don't worry he won't), that Eren won't transform before reaching my team, as that only allows my team to be better prepared and Usopp to get more hits in at Eren.

Eren reaches first

The first hurdle is of course proving how Eren, with his peak human stats, covers the 400 feet distance without getting blown apart by Usopp. He can't transform if he just dies from the first hit, can he?

Next up is Usopp's perimeter. Unlike Wrath, Eren doesn't have the speed or offense to get through them, and he can get KO'd here by any number of ways:

• Humandrakes attach to him, he falls on Trampoline and gets thrown high into the air where he can't dodge (not that he can dodge Usopp's attacks anyway). Usopp finishes him off with Impact Wolf.
  • He steps on a cactus star that turns him into a human pin cushion.
  • He gets eaten up by Devil (I posted the scans already, if you need a refresher, its a giant Venus Flytrap like thing that chews people up).

If he makes it even past that, either Batman or Chopper effortlessly one shots a tired and wounded Eren.

Now the question is if Eren manages to survive a hit by lucky chance and transforms which I will be discussing soon.

Wrath reaches first

Wrath is a casual bullet timer (meaning he is much faster than bullets).

You are just blatantly ignoring what I have been saying about Usopp's attacks for the last two posts.

The thing is nearly all of Usopp's attacks have a large AoE making it meaningless for Wrath to dodge his attacks. Usopp doesn't have to actually hit Wrath (though he sure can), he can just fire in Wrath's general vicinity and allow the AoE to take care of the rest.

Either Impact Wolf (with a 3 metre shock wave) or Skull Exploding Grass (with a building + sized explosion) and Wrath is dead.

you still haven't proven Usopp could hit people going at these speeds.

I have shown Usopp tagging a serious Luffy (who is hypersonic and a lightning timer) with a much inferior weapon and while heavily injured himself.

If you need more, he has accurately sniped into Luffy's mouth from a distance.

That is all pre skip stuff.

Post skip, he has tagged a fleeing Caesar Clown from a distance with a pair of handcuffs.

This feat is extremely impressive because Caesar Clown is a guy literally made of gas, was fast enough to keep up with post skip Luffy (who is exponentially faster than his pre skip self, who was already a lightning timer way back), and on top, was actively trying to escape.

And you haven't shown any feats yourself of either Wrath or Eren consistently dodging shots from a marksman as skilled as Usopp and whose attacks are massively hypersonic and have managed to tag lightning timers consistently.

Of course there is still no defense for your team against attacks like Sleeping Star ( can Wrath dodge gas?) or Rafflesia ( I am sure both of your members have a nose :P).

Wrath has fought someone who could make spikes come out the ground and cause large explosions.

I saw the video, and not only does Wrath not have the kind of span that Usopp's attack does (Usopp's covers a whole field instantly, while Wrath could only make spikes come out of a few specific points), but Wrath has no idea of Usopp's powers and would hardly be expecting something like this.

Also, I saw Wrath getting tagged quite a few times by those spikes in the video. However there, they were blunt ended and hence Wrath survived. Can he tank getting impaled by a bamboo stalk which one shot Fishmen (who are meta human themselves), because I have yet to see slashing/piercing durability feats from him?

And if Wrath does manage to breach the perimeter, I have already shown why even my physically weakest member is more than a match for him.

Eren transforms near my team

You seem to believe that his titan mode can solo my team, but sorry to burst your bubble, not only is a single member of my team sufficient to deal with him, but Eren himself isn't that strong either.

Firstly, there are several drawbacks to the Titan shifting ability itself:

• Its not a simple process. The user must have a solid conviction accompanied by a sharp physical pain. While the second condition might be fulfilled, why would Eren think of using his ability in the first place. As far as he knows, he might be fighting a group of random muggers. If he gets hit its another story, but then there's the question of if human Eren even has the stats to shrug off a hit from Usopp.
  • The transformation only lasts a few minutes and is incredibly physically taxing to the user.
  • Targeting the back of their neck is a surefire way to kill them.

Now, if Eren transforms, Usopp is almost certainly going to use his Sleeping Star, since he used it previously against a giant opponent.

No Caption Provided

This gas is powerful enough to instantly KO several giant sized opponents at once. Eren doesn't have feats to suggest he can survive something like this.

Or he can use a custom batarang to fry Eren's nervous system with 10K volts.

No Caption Provided

Even in pure physicals, Eren is outclassed.

Eren's best feat is carrying that boulder, right? That's a building level feat at best, and I have already shown Chopper overpowering a building level attack from a buffed fishman in a weaker form.

If you want durability, Franky in Monster Chopper's body has tanked Luffy's Elephant Gatling, which is a mountain busting attack at minimum.

Franky Monster Point

There's also a pretty impressive lifting feat there, where Monster Chopper catches the falling top of a mountain, spins it and throws it easily, taking out an enemy.

That's as good a lifting feat, if not better than Eren's.

And striking strength wise, Eren is not even in the same league as Chopper, who pre skip could break through tekkai, that took Luffy to go Gear Second to penetrate.

Chopper is also a lot lot faster than Eren, as he has kept up with lightning timers and outrun explosions easily.

But that's not all, Chopper's brain point also allows him to gauge his opponent's weak points.

Its not even limited to just finding physical weaknesses, Chopper has also used it to detect vulnerabilities in an opponent's battle strategy.

Here he detects that all the tunnels created by an enemy are connected, right in the middle of a fight, and despite having no prior knowledge whatsoever.

Chopper will detect that Eren's weakness is the back of his nape, and then one shot him using his superior speed and striking strength.

Strategy

Same as before. Batman uses his recon tech and detects your team's location in a moment, Usopp sets up a perimeter, then starts sniping at your team.

Worth mentioning here that your team really has no way of detecting mine unless Usopp takes the first shot, which gives my team the initiative advantage. This means that Usopp has all the time in the world to set up his perimeter, as your team doesn't know where we are, and they will waste the initial few minutes getting accustomed to each other ( a lot of which will be spent with Wrath trying to convince Eren that he is a "king" ).

Speaking of getting accustomed, I also have a substantial teamwork advantage, as Usopp and Chopper are literally best friends, and Batman is a born leader who will have no synergy issues with my other 2 members. In essence my team will spend a lot less time getting accustomed to the situation as opposed to yours.

Anyway, getting back to the fight, Usopp gets at least one free hit, and he will start with either Skull Exploding Grass or Impact Wolf. This will easily one shot the Troopers and most likely Eren as well. In fact maybe Wrath too, as I don't see what durability feats he has.

Anyway, even assuming Wrath and Eren survives, they are heavily injured and have to run across a 400 feet distance with Usopp sniping at them the whole time. Usopp is an insanely skilled marksmen, has hit extremely fast and mobile opponents before (like Luffy and Caesar Clown), has attacks powerful enough to one shot or incapacitate your team, and most importantly his AoE means he doesn't need to be too accurate either.

Eren most likely doesn't even get the chance to transform before he is blown apart. Even if he does manage to transform, Usopp can take care of him with Sleeping Star or electrocution, or Chopper can just detect his weak point and one shot him.

That leaves Wrath. He may or may not be able to cover the 400 feet, breach the perimeter and reach my team, but one thing's for certain, he is definitely not coming out of that entirely unscathed. Even if he reaches my team, he will be heavily injured and can easily be taken care of by one of my members.

Your team loses badly in the end due to lack of teamwork, no means of recon, and most importantly absolutely zero ranged capabilities.

Summary

My team wins because:

• They can detect you but not vice versa which gives us the element of surprise straight off the bat.
  • None of your members know each other, while two of my members are best friends. So teamwork and synergy is overwhelmingly mine.
  • The Stormtroopers are useless.
  • Wrath is nowhere near impressive enough to blitz my team, should he manage to reach them.
  • Eren's human form isn't durable enough to take a hit from Usopp, meaning he most likely isn't getting the chance to transform.
  • Even if Eren transforms, both Usopp and Chopper are more than enough to take him down individually.
  • Usopp and his range which your team sadly lacks.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By shirso

@larcadedragneel: Do you want to open for votes (we have both got 3 posts in) or do a final closer? If we do a closer, let's keep it short and scans to a minimum.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso Lets do 4 post and a closer.

LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso My post will be up this weekend. Finals have been driving me crazy.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Cool with me, we have both got 3 posts in. I am stuck in a remote town for 2 months where internet's a real problem so was not sure about a 4th post anyway.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shirso