Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman, Cassandra Cain, Green Arrow

vs

Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra

Pre-52 for DC team. Everyone bloodlusted. Win by death. Fight in open space starting 10m apart.

Who wins?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC. Cassandra being the MVP.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Team DC

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By willpayton
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By kidman560

@willpayton: i think we need to stop and think here. we all want to say Cass causes DC to win here but i want to go out and say that DD can beat her. we all know she can read body language to predict an opponents moves right? well DD can do something similar it just isnt shown as often (which really ticks me off because writers need to get the sh!t together)

No Caption Provided

his Radar sense allows him to sense peoples movements before they make them, Daredevil has also taken out people like

sorry these are all "pre-scanner" and im too lazy to go back

not to mention i dont think anyone besides batman has resistance to telepathy witch Elektra does indeed have

No Caption Provided

I'm going to take team Marvel in this one

2 of team DCs are peak human at best while everyone on team Marvel is Superhuman. I really see Green Arrow being the weak link here. as Elektra could just as easily control him to attack the other DC members

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go with those ancient feats for Elektra.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Anyways the DC team brings the skill and versatility to the table here that allows them to gain a majority

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea agree with above, team 1 has WAY more versatility. I mean, green arrow could practically solo ( bloodlusted, so I assume he's using lethal means aka, sharp ass arrows).

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

not that ancient, and since it wasnt retconned its still legit but i can see as too why you wouldnt want it to be because it would mean a loss for DC. i do notice that instead of providing counter scans of saying which characters do have TP resistance or Elektra will get dropped before she uses TP you went and attacked the scan. does this indicate that you do not have a defense to it? or that you are too lazy to do it?

fightobessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Team Marvel could win if Elektra's power level still dabble's into 'strange ninja powers (whether it does or not I have no idea). I've onl read a select few runs of DD, and very little Elektra. With that Cap and DD can hold off Batman and Cass while Elektra kills Ollie. After that E goes to help DD. Then again, Batman can arguably take DD down right away due to his equipment.

Oille is really the odd man out here because he can't beat anyone on team Marvel. His only chance is some one off trick arrow he arguably wouldn't usually even carry

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: It was actually brought up and discussed in another thread. Elektra used those other powers such as silent scream or whatever else for a limited time. Powers which have been forgotten by many. Powers which Elektra hasn't used in forever. Chances of her using it in this fight are HIGHLY low.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like Batgirl at all but DC wins. Pretty decent fight though, especially since Ollie got that MA upgrade later on down the line.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea agree with above, team 1 has WAY more versatility. I mean, green arrow could practically solo ( bloodlusted, so I assume he's using lethal means aka, sharp ass arrows).

Ollie can not "practically solo". He'd lose against either Cap or DD one on one. He might take Elektra but she'd give him a hell of a fight first.

But Team DC does probably take a slight majority.

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Riiggghhhtttt because they're durable enough to withstand Arrows implements, and some prep is assumed or it's at least expected that this Arrow variant operates without morals and thus his preparations are capable of killing. DD and Elektra go down in a volley of well placed arrows, this leaves Cap' having to deal with with the trio and he's going down. Without his shield, what kind of concentrated pressures can he withstand exactly? I mean, feel free to try and compute the force behind GA's arrow delivery, but I guarantee you it'd be enough to pierce cap's skin, and if placed correctly, it can destroy a vital organ. This isn't necessarily what would happen time and again, but it's possible, and Arrow is capable.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Funsiized

Leaning towards DC, but Marvel has me on the fence...

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Leaning towards the Marvel team because of Ollie. He's a huge weak link since the Marvel team can dodge arrows. Cass could beat anyone here in straight h2h. With gear, Batman might pick up the slack that Ollie leaves. Hmmm......back to "I don't know".

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Riiggghhhtttt because they're durable enough to withstand Arrows implements, and some prep is assumed or it's at least expected that this Arrow variant operates without morals and thus his preparations are capable of killing. DD and Elektra go down in a volley of well placed arrows, this leaves Cap' having to deal with with the trio and he's going down. Without his shield, what kind of concentrated pressures can he withstand exactly? I mean, feel free to try and compute the force behind GA's arrow delivery, but I guarantee you it'd be enough to pierce cap's skin, and if placed correctly, it can destroy a vital organ. This isn't necessarily what would happen time and again, but it's possible, and Arrow is capable.

Durability doesn't enter into it...they dodge crap like that all day, son. Daredevil Deflects Bullets with his Billy Clubs...Arrow's aren't going to be an issue.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel. DD is able to beat bats in a hard fight, the same for Cap and they can destroy Green Arrow.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Are morals off? You have 'bloodlust' up there and the 'kill' win condition. Should we naturally assume that morals are off? Because bloodlust and morals are two different things.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Durability doesn't enter into it...they dodge crap like that all day, son. Daredevil Deflects Bullets with his Billy Clubs...Arrow's aren't going to be an issue.

Sonic arrow might :P

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: You say that DD can body read, but that doesn't mean he can do so to the degree Cass can. Lady Shiva(who knew how the motion read enough to teach Cass to do so when she had forgotten) couldn't beat her.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team, a bloodlusted Cap is much more dangerous than anyone else here. He can take their heads off now, and oneshot people.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

Sonic arrow, explosive arrow, boxing glove arrow, grenade arrow, flash-bang arrow, etc. GA has a ton of trick arrows which could be a problem.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Are morals off? You have 'bloodlust' up there and the 'kill' win condition. Should we naturally assume that morals are off? Because bloodlust and morals are two different things.

Yes, bloodlusted and with no morals.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Team DC wins, but not easy at all.

Cassie > Daredevil (good fight, it should be close)

Batman = Cap (always very very debatable...can go either way)

Green Arrow < Elektra (Elektra stomps hard, but i don't see Elektra beating either Cassie or Bruce, so her victory here is a mute point.)

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Team Marvel. DD is able to beat bats in a hard fight, the same for Cap and they can destroy Green Arrow.

But neither of them can beat Cassie 1-on-1...in my opinion, Daredevil would be the one to give her more trouble, but she should take a small majority of wins over DD, and Cap beating Bruce is very very debatable.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

Sonic arrow, explosive arrow, boxing glove arrow, grenade arrow, flash-bang arrow, etc. GA has a ton of trick arrows which could be a problem.

None of which would give him a victory over Cap alone...so, no, Green Arrow is not "Practically soloing"

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team DC

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still DC team

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 with difficulty depending on what equipment Batman and Green Arrow have.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ZhuRong

Team DC, but it isnt going be easy with a weak link like Ollie.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

None of which would give him a victory over Cap alone...so, no, Green Arrow is not "Practically soloing"

Those were just the one's I listed as to what can give daredevil a hard time; which was what you used as a defence. I can look up the others and contruct an arguent, but not until later. It's gym time now and I just popped in for a quick reply.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dc team. It would be a cool fight.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC via trick arrow spamming

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rpottage said:

@shawnbaby said:

@rpottage said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

Those were just the one's I listed as to what can give daredevil a hard time; which was what you used as a defence. I can look up the others and contruct an arguent, but not until later. It's gym time now and I just popped in for a quick reply.

My initial response was to the guy that was suggesting GA could solo here...which is just ridiculous.

GA has nothing that DD hasn't seen before. In a solo fight between the two of them...DD would take a strong majority. As would Captain America

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Super_Buck

Team DC should have this in the bag then.

I believe Batman has always potentially been the most dangerous man on DC Earth and I believe that holds true here. He has a wide range of gear that would be too much for Captain America. Batman practically outclasses Captain America in every category aside from physicality and his gadget would be a huge factor if used for lethality.

Likewise, Cassie is far more skilled and far faster than Daredevil. Her ability to read Matt before he even thinks of making a move would come handy. Overall, I can literally see her moving too fast for Matt's radar sense.

That leaves Ollie and Electra. Assuming Batman and Cassie Cain are still occupied by this point (doubtful), Ollie is packing much more versatility and range than Elektra. She'd kill him in hand to hand but I wouldn't count on her chances.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC should have this in the bag then.

I believe Batman has always potentially been the most dangerous man on DC Earth and I believe that holds true here. He has a wide range of gear that would be too much for Captain America. Batman practically outclasses Captain America in every category aside from physicality and his gadget would be a huge factor if used for lethality.

Likewise, Cassie is far more skilled and far faster than Daredevil. Her ability to read Matt before he even thinks of making a move would come handy. Overall, I can literally see her moving too fast for Matt's radar sense.

That leaves Ollie and Electra. Assuming Batman and Cassie Cain are still occupied by this point (doubtful), Ollie is packing much more versatility and range than Elektra. She'd kill him in hand to hand but I wouldn't count on her chances.

Considering that metahumans with similar speed to Cassandra like Captain America and Wolverine have not been able to supersede Matt's Radar Sense via their speed, why will Cassandra? And Matt has technical showings in Cassandra's league as well.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I did see a scan of Captain America catching Matt off guard as he bolted passed him and I believe Cassie is a little faster than Cap.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: That was in a pure foot race. Matt's Radar sense and agility can't really help him in a situation like that. In terms of actual combat, Matthew was actually able to avoid every single punch Captain America threw at him recently while not actually going all out.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: The fact that Matt didn't see him coming or wasn't initially expecting him is the point I was getting at. Captain America pretty much caught him off guard. However, its all about consistency, in which your scans pretty much contradict my statement, lol. I'll withdraw that statement then.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08: The fact that Matt didn't see him coming or wasn't initially expecting him is the point I was getting at. Captain America pretty much caught him off guard. However, its all about consistency, in which your scans pretty much contradict my statement, lol. I'll withdraw that statement then.

Haha, it's cool man. And in the instance you referring to from Born Again, Matt did actually expect Steve. He was trying to beat him a foot race, but couldn't keep up. Matt's not really in Steve's league in terms of raw running speed, but the Radar Sense and agility allow him to compensate in full.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shawnbaby

Also, just to clarify, the scan with the Foot race you speak of...Steve never caught Matt off guard. Several Times Matt mentions that he knows who it is.

No Caption Provided

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By senglord

Being as this is a death match, you are going to turn off team Marvel and DC's morals right? Otherwise this really becomes Electra winning by default after everyone besides Bruce becomes exhausted.

And if morals are off for everyone, team DC wins this due to the heavy level of gear. Electra tries to mind rape Ollie, she gets her brain fried with an amped EMP. Cap tries to decapitate Batman with his OP shield throw, Bruce can and WILL dodge the throw just like he dodges bullets regularly. Everyone on team Marvel would have problems with the Bats sonic weapons herding them into disadvantageous positions. And Daredevil would be useless once they go off. And Ollie's trick arrows have given him the edge on Drakon, who is faster than everyone here. Batman's sonics would be deployed first to play "keep away from our long range piker"

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Bloodlusted Cap > bloodlusted Bruce. I usually advocate that a fight between them can go either way, but morals on Bruce goes further than Steve does. We've seen Steve throw his shield through the armor of tanks. Unless Bats' suit is stronger than tank armor, he is eventually going to get hit by the shield (at range or melee) and it's going to hurt...a lot.

Cassie > Elektra. I think more often than not.

Daredevil > Green Arrow. Ollie is good, but Matt blocks bullets which travel faster than any arrow Ollie can fire. He dodges projectiles from Bullseye. I think he has every tool to close the distance and beat Ollie.

Now the breakdown seems obvious from here, that Cassie ends up in a 2v1 scenario. No matter how good shes reputed, she isn't taking that one. However, I think she can beat Elektra faster than either Matt or Steve can beat their opponents. This puts either Matt or Steve in the 2v1 situation. Steve is tough enough to take both and sustain more damage than Matt, so he'd fair better. However if Cassie joins Ollie against Matt I think Daredevil isn't going to last nearly as long. This is of course assuming the pairings are what I note above.

I want to say, right now, DC stands a MARGINALLY better chance. Like, 5.1/10. Still not sure.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jonez_

I'm breaking away from the norm and actually siding with Marvel here.

Cap beats Bats. Cass beats Matt. Elektra could take Ollie, I mean, she is faster, more skilled up close, and has the edge in striking power with her sai.

Then it's Steve and Elektra vs Cass, which I think Cap could solo in due to the rather large stat difference. Elektra just seals the deal.

But with it being morals off it is really close.

(2300 posts woohoo)