Luke cage 

90's Eddie Brock venom  
 Dazzler  
 Electra  
 Taskmaster  
 Bullseye  
 Long shot  
 Domino  

The mission: The team must infiltrate Dooms castle, KO doom, and remove an amulet from around his neck. The they must escape to their transport ship. They don't want to risk destroying the amulet. The team has been planning for one week based on Punishers plan of action. All team members will work together for this scenario, even villains. Everyone has standard equipment. Doom does not know the team is coming. Can the team pull it off? Or is doom too much for them? 

No Caption Provided
Doctor Doom - Classic Marvel Figurine Collection 10
Doctor Doom - Classic Marvel Figurine Collection 10
raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By raxtsfk

I'm thinking: 

Punisher can set up a crafty plan, with some logistical support from Scott. Cage, Daredevil, Electra, and Bullseye can hold off the guards/Doombots. Cyke, Eddie, Dazzler, and Taskmaster, can go in against Doom. Longshot and Domino will give a probability edge to the operation, since the team will need a lot of luck to pull this off. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They do not make it. They need at least 2 computer/tech geniuses. They would not make it past the forcefield surrounding the castle.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Yes they can Luke Cage broke into Doom's castle once before back in the day. I'm sure he could do it again.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VenomousDragon

Eddie can camo, that would probably be useful.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By raxtsfk

Punisher is tactical he can find a way in I believe. Daredevil can sense passageways, traps. The Team has some firepower to blast turrets and guards also. They have a shot. 

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emperorb777

I've been wondering for years why is Doom still alive?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

@Immortal777: Why wouldn't he be?

thebatmobile12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thebatmobile12

Doom stomps.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BringnIt

These streets are unworthy of DOOM.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VenomousDragon

@BringnIt said:

These streets are unworthy of DOOM.

As far as DOOM is concerned no one is worthy of him.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

They don't make it, none of them have any experience fighting off the kind of magic doom can pull off. Doom scoffs and kills them all.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Malonius

That team is way to big to infiltrate Doom's castle without being detected. It's not a matter of holding off the doombots and destroying the turrets, it's a matter of getting the drop on Doom. The Punisher has the skill and resources to hatch a plan (with probability help from Longshot and Domino) and I believe that Venom and Daredevil could get to Doom, but I'm not sure that any of them could figure out how to KO Doom. That's the hard part. I don't see them pulling it off. If they trip a single technological or magical alarm they're all dead. If they don't achieve complete surprise on Doom with a prepped method for one-shotting him, they're all dead.

The only chance they have is for Luke Cage to ask Squirrel Girl to walk up to the front gate of Doom's castle and request that Doom let her borrow the amulet.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By raxtsfk

Simultaneous direct hits from cyclops, dazzler, punisher bazooka, and bullseye well thrown projectile should stagger soon long enough to allow daredevil, longshot, and Electra to snatch the amulet. Brock and cage can tank a few hits to allow the team to make the getaway. I think team can take it, but there will be casualties

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gonjasufi

I dont think they could do it. Doom is whole different animal compared to any of these guys.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

I think they can pull it off.

Taskmaster broke into Stark Tower undetected and Broke into S.H.I.E.L.D on his own. So his expertise are going to come in handy. KOing Doom will be the hard part though. Not sure if they can pull of a KO.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rdskns4eva

I think Punisher can infiltrate by himself, no help required. Didnt he break into Starks tower security and the Prison in Civil War series, no help required? Thats substantial security tech to breach.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gonjasufi

@rdskns4eva said:

I think Punisher can infiltrate by himself, no help required. Didnt he break into Starks tower security and the Prison in Civil War series, no help required? Thats substantial security tech to breach.

Nothing magic based though, Doom has magic based security measures. And even if he managed to get through them to confront Doom, he wouldnt stand much of a chance.

raxtsfk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By raxtsfk

Punisher will have to rely on whatever magic deterrents domino and Longshot can provide. Not much but possibly enough to make off with the amulet.