- FOX Ajax
- MCU Black Widow
- Adamantium Weapons (10) - Ajax
- DCEU Batman Martial Arts (3) - Ajax
- Earpieces (2)
- MCU Killmonger (no suit/herb)
- DCEU Batman
- 1 week of prep anywhere (15)
- FOX characters are composite (with one exception: Nightcrawler)
- Feats from tie-in comics are allowed
- Standard Gear (i.e. regularly uses the gear)
- Victory by KO, death, or incap only
- Everyone is in character but determined to win
- Characters keep the knowledge they already have
- Character personalities/history are a factor (i.e. Green Arrow and Prometheus will NOT get along if on the same team)
- All bow/arrow characters come with a quiver of 20 standard arrows, 2 grappling hook arrows, 1 ensnaring net arrow, and 1 flashbang arrow
- All guns are fully loaded but with no extra ammo or clips
- Agents of SHIELD characters have their ICERS replaced with handguns (if it is standard for them)
- No time manipulation of any kind will be allowed (i.e. from Eva Sharpe and Rip Hunter)
- With prep, each individual character still needs to lose a majority to MCU Captain America in a 1v1 fight
- Prep takes place in a combined universe
- If you choose a gear perk for a character that has never used the gear, they will not automatically have mastery over the gear
- No outside help is allowed into the battlefield (AKA you can't bring in fodder or other characters from prep)
- 3 posts each with a 14 day limit per post. You will be bumped after 7 days. Extensions may be allowed if you tell me and your opponent before the 14 day limit is over.
- Link to the tournament
- Only the two participants are allowed to debate
- If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V"
- Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
- Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
- Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
- Be respectful, honourable, and civil
Starting distance is 100 feet. Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of a dark warehouse. Assume that the height of the warehouse is 100 feet.
Best of luck!