• 83 results
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#51 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Good thing that's not allowed then. You can sleep easy knowing your horrifically flawed, unpredictable and incompatible team would only be mildly stomped in the process.

#52 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: @subline: okay dudes, let's chill a bit lol.

I'll allow Tony Stark & Grant Ward with a week of prep anywhere on the condition that they are indeed within the limits. Otherwise, you'll have to change your team.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#53 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7247 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#55 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: For the sake of manners, I'll let "KoL" fill in.

#56 Edited by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Slightly odd question, but relevant (you'll see why) - in what country does does the fight take place? Also, would MCU Dex get his Daredevil suit & gear or his FBI gear?

#57 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27761 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Edited by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsdoctor said:

@geekryan: Slightly odd question, but relevant (you'll see why) - in what country does does the fight take place? Also, would MCU Dex get his Daredevil suit & gear or his FBI gear?

And could I make a last-minute switch from FOX DD to CW Ra's? Upon reviewing his showings, I've remembered that Matt has one significant and very easy to exploit weakness.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#60 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#61 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: I’d like to request a switch from Frank to Phil Coulson and I’ll be set to join

#62 Posted by Chronicplane (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Are we allowed to request match ups?

#63 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsdoctor said:

That is quite odd lol. Let's say in Canada, to make it less generic than the usual USA. Dex can use his Daredevil suit & gear.

And could I make a last-minute switch from FOX DD to CW Ra's? Upon reviewing his showings, I've remembered that Matt has one significant and very easy to exploit weakness.

Sure

@geekryan: make me a reserve please

Will do!

@geekryan: I’d like to request a switch from Frank to Phil Coulson and I’ll be set to join

Ok!

@geekryan: Are we allowed to request match ups?

Sure, but I'll be making the match-ups tonight, so it will need to be agreed upon by both parties by then.

#64 Posted by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Country question doesn't actually matter now that I've changed from Matt to Ra's. I was reviewing DD's showings and noticed that rain or equivalent amps his senses significantly (he went from being stomped by Fisk to stomping Fisk). Country was to determine the local laws re sprinklers - in the USA, they're mandatory for warehouses above a certain height (55ft I think), so my strategy would have been for the team to trigger the sprinkler system, amping DD beyond his normal levels. Then I saw a showing of him getting absolutely debilitated by the sound of a train, meaning that anyone with knowledge & prep or any way of making a loud noise absolutely stomps him, hence the change to Ra's. Which means that the status of the law regarding sprinkler systems in warehouses is now irrelevant.

(It was a slightly convoluted plan.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#65 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: would you like to go first round

#66 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomtheawesome123 could you choose your team and perks and get back to me ASAP? I might need you to fill in as a reserve soon

#70 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Edited by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt@chronicplane@subline@jacensolo77@chromtheexalt@jsdoctor@asphaltairborne@tomtheawesome123@diarrhearegatta@anthp2000

Votes are needed on these two debates before we can move on to the 2nd round:

1) Street Level Live Action Tournament R1: ChronicPlane vs. JSDoctor (OPEN FOR VOTES)

2) Street Level Live Action Tournament R1: GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps vs. ChromTheExalt (OPEN FOR VOTES)

If you vote on both and move on to the next round, you will receive a reward of sorts going into the next round. Voting will be open until Monday.

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: you just need to vote on the other debate obviously

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#72 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Have voted in one and debated in the other.

#74 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsdoctor@rbt@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@subline

Congratulations on making it to the second round!

Match-ups will be made tomorrow.

For JSDoctor and Subline: as promised, since you guys voted on both threads, you will receive a reward.

You both get to change/redistribute your perk points. However, since match-ups will be made tomorrow, I need to know your changes within 12 hours.

#75 Posted by SuperVision123 (438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsdoctor said:

Country question doesn't actually matter now that I've changed from Matt to Ra's. I was reviewing DD's showings and noticed that rain or equivalent amps his senses significantly (he went from being stomped by Fisk to stomping Fisk). Country was to determine the local laws re sprinklers - in the USA, they're mandatory for warehouses above a certain height (55ft I think), so my strategy would have been for the team to trigger the sprinkler system, amping DD beyond his normal levels. Then I saw a showing of him getting absolutely debilitated by the sound of a train, meaning that anyone with knowledge & prep or any way of making a loud noise absolutely stomps him, hence the change to Ra's. Which means that the status of the law regarding sprinkler systems in warehouses is now irrelevant.

(It was a slightly convoluted plan.)

nerd

#76 Posted by APEX_pretador (20923 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Sounds good. I'll have a think about it and get back to you within the next few hours.

#78 Posted by Subline (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Sorry for the delay, it's been 12 hours but can I still make edits?

#79 Posted by RBT (28511 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

Sorry for the delay, it's been 12 hours but can I still make edits?

No.

#80 Posted by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan: Having thought about it, my current perks are probably the best counter to two of the three teams I could be facing so I think I'll just stick with them for this round.

#81 Posted by Subline (8408 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbt said:
@subline said:

Sorry for the delay, it's been 12 hours but can I still make edits?

No.

The day your opinion matters to me is the day I leave ComicVine.

#82 Posted by Subline (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I'm gonna do the same as JS and leave my perks how they currently are.

#83 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Edited by Defiant_Will (1176 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekryan:

Characters:

• MCU Okoye
  • MCU M'Baku

Perks:

• Full Knowledge (9)
  • Mind Link (5)
#86 Posted by JSDoctor (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: Nice team, good to see you're my new opponent. Not sure what Geekryan's exact plans are, but if we're creating a new thread then did you want to go first since you have prep time?

#87 Posted by Defiant_Will (1176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsdoctor: Just took out the prep perk cause I realized I didn't need it. Plus, I'd prefer if you went first due to how busy I am on the vine

#88 Edited by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio

@defiant_will: @jsdoctor: Great! I’ll update the thread when I get home

JSDoctor, since your opener is already there, you can make some changes since your opponent has changed.

#89 Posted by geekryan (4731 posts) - - Show Bio