- MCU Black Widow
- Full Knowledge (9)
- 1 Day of Prep Anywhere (8)
- Night Vision Goggles (3)
- DCEU Deadshot
- Unlimited Ammo No Reload (10)
- Full Knowledge (9)
- 1 hour of prep on battlefield (1)
- FOX characters are composite
- Feats from tie-in comics are allowed
- Standard Gear
- Victory by KO, death, or incap only.
- Everyone is in character but determined to win
- Characters keep the knowledge they already have
- Character personalities/history are a factor (i.e. Green Arrow and Prometheus will NOT get along if they are on the same team)
- All bow/arrow characters come with a quiver of 20 standard arrows, 2 grappling hook arrows, 1 bola arrow, and 1 flashbang arrow
- All guns are fully loaded but with no extra ammo or clips
- Agents of SHIELD characters have their ICERS replaced with standard handguns (if it is standard for them)
- No time manipulation of any kind will be allowed (i.e. from Eva Sharpe and Rip Hunter)
- With prep, each individual character still needs to lose a majority to MCU Captain America, MCU Black Sky, CW Mirakuru Deathstroke, Titans Deathstroke, and FOX Beast in a 1v1 fight.
- Prep takes place in a combined universe
- If you choose a gear perk for a character that has never used the gear, they will not automatically have mastery over the gear
- No outside help is allowed into the battlefield (i.e. you can't bring in fodder or other characters from prep)
- You must have at least 500 posts or have completed a CaV/Tournament in order to participate
- 3 posts each with a 14 day limit per post. You will be bumped after 7 days. Extensions may be allowed if you tell me and your opponent before the 14 day limit is over.
- Link to the tournament sign-up thread
- Only the two participants are allowed to debate
- If you want to be tagged to vote at the end, say "T4V"
- Vote for whoever was the best debater, or who convinced you more, not for which team you think would win
- Make sure to provide reasoning for your vote
- Votes based on obvious character bias will not be counted
- Be respectful, honourable, and civil
Starting distance is 100 feet. Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of a dark warehouse:
Assume that the height of the warehouse is 100 feet. As pictured, there is a metal bridge spanning the length of the warehouse.