Street Level Live Action Tournament 2019 (8/8)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Chronicplane

@geekryan: I would like to request for MCU Quentin Beck/ Mysterio?

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Haven´t seen it yet but isn´t the Mandalorian armor too strong for this?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I would like to request for MCU Quentin Beck/ Mysterio?

I won't allow him; his capabilities with prep are way too much.

Haven´t seen it yet but isn´t the Mandalorian armor too strong for this?

I don't think so. If someone disagrees, they can let me know though.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Cool. Put me down with CW Lexa and Roan (both from The 100) for now. Will know for certain, and what perks I may choose, soon.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@geekryan:

Cool. Put me down with CW Lexa and Roan (both from The 100) for now. Will know for certain, and what perks I may choose, soon.

Do you have RT's for them? Or at least a compilation fight scene video? Never seen The 100.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

My b. I doubt they have RT's but I can PM you scenes/gifs of their general power level.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@geekryan:

My b. I doubt they have RT's but I can PM you scenes/gifs of their general power level.

Yes please.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Roland doesn't have any hax though -_-

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/roland-deschain-dark-tower-respect-thread-1885938/

Here's an RT, it includes feats from the book, movie and comics but since this is LA based I can work with just the movie feats

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

@geekryan: Roland doesn't have any hax though -_-

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/roland-deschain-dark-tower-respect-thread-1885938/

Here's an RT, it includes feats from the book, movie and comics but since this is LA based I can work with just the movie feats

My bad, I got him confused with Randall Flagg.

Yeah, he should be fine, although only movie feats would be best.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Sure, that was the plan

Also can I request Rubber Gloves as a character perk for say 9 points?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

@geekryan:

Sure, that was the plan

Also can I request Rubber Gloves as a character perk for say 9 points?

That is a very odd request, especially for 9 points lol. Can you PM me what the purpose is?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I’ll just go with this

- MCU Daredevil

- Nolanverse Batman

Perks

- Full knowledge(9)

- Hour of prep(1)

- Mind Link(5)

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BOC

@geekryan:

• All bow/arrow characters come with a quiver of 20 standard arrows, 2 grappling hook arrows, 1 bola arrow, and 1 flashbang arrow

Does this apply to bowmen who don't have these trick arrows as well, or just characters like Green Arrow?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc said:

@geekryan:

• All bow/arrow characters come with a quiver of 20 standard arrows, 2 grappling hook arrows, 1 bola arrow, and 1 flashbang arrow

Does this apply to bowmen who don't have these trick arrows as well, or just characters like Green Arrow?

It's for characters who use trick arrows, like Green Arrow and Hawkeye. Characters who only use standard arrows will get 20 regular arrows.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: On second thought could you just put me down as a reserve for now please.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. need 3 more

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@geekryan: I see your point, but I think it'd be worth the wait, considering this one seems nigh identical to the one you did before.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@geekryan: I see your point, but I think it'd be worth the wait, considering this one seems nigh identical to the one you did before.

It is the same one, but that one died out quite early on due to people dropping out after the matches were set up. There have also been changes/additions of characters since then.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Yea

• Sunny (Into The Badlands)
  • Roland Deschain (The Dark Tower)

Perks

• Rubber Gloves (5) - Sunny
  • Full Knowledge (9) - Da Team

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Subline

@geekryan: Fair enough, eh whatever, just add me back. I won't drop out. Same characters, I'll tell perks in a min.

Also is there any chance I can get Sam Fisher and Isaac Briggs? They're video game characters but I can provide RT(s).

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way this guy is allowed....

Loading Video...

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KoLKent

Smh if ANTHP's Black Widow is allowed than there's no reason Roland shouldn't either

EDIT: Smh^2 he even used my gif

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ANTHP2000  Online

Lmao

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

@geekryan:

Yea

• Sunny (Into The Badlands)
  • Roland Deschain (The Dark Tower)

Perks

• Rubber Gloves (5) - Sunny
  • Full Knowledge (9) - Da Team

Got you. You still have 1 perk point left though.

@subline said:

@geekryan: Fair enough, eh whatever, just add me back. I won't drop out. Same characters, I'll tell perks in a min.

Also is there any chance I can get Sam Fisher and Isaac Briggs? They're video game characters but I can provide RT(s).

Sorry, I'd like to keep this to LA. I put you down for CW Green Arrow and MCU Bullseye.

@subline said:

No way this guy is allowed....

Loading Video...

Impressive but doesn't seem too much. If other people agree that he shouldn't be allowed, I'll reconsider. He is limited to his film feats too.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am surprised you let someone have The Mandalorian. You realize he has a disintegrating laser rifle, with no reload and unlimited ammo, right? No one here is dodging or tanking that, and he can literally spray it under these conditions.

You also have a contestant in your lineup who is known for being extremely salty, in ComicGirl21, whom I have CaV'd before, and she deleted the thread because she didn't like that she was losing. I feel bad for whomever goes up against her, regardless of matchups. That is the only reason I haven't joined myself. I am not putting myself through that crap again.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I’d like to be put down as a reserve.

Dolph Lundgren Punisher

Hit-Girl

Earpieces

Full Knowledge

1 full reload for Punishers Commando.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roland Deschain should absolutely not be allowed. He shoots bullets out of the air. That alone makes him kill most of the people you said the characters should have to lose to in the OP. If he’s allowed then I want Wesley Gibson lol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am surprised you let someone have The Mandalorian. You realize he has a disintegrating laser rifle, with no reload and unlimited ammo, right? No one here is dodging or tanking that, and he can literally spray it under these conditions.

You also have a contestant in your lineup who is known for being extremely salty, in ComicGirl21, whom I have CaV'd before, and she deleted the thread because she didn't like that she was losing. I feel bad for whomever goes up against her, regardless of matchups. That is the only reason I haven't joined myself. I am not putting myself through that crap again.

Thanks for the feedback on The Mandalorian. I have been watching the show and don't believe any of his physicals are enough to make him unfair in this tournament. Most people in this tournament wouldn't tank a gunshot to the head as well. And it can be dodged. If more people step forward regarding him, I will reconsider :)

As for ComicGirl21, I have not personally seen or heard anything negative about her until now. Luckily, I am the one making the threads and organizing the tournament, which makes it impossible for any contestant to do the things you mentioned. Thanks for the input but I will handle any issues, should they arise.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roland Deschain should absolutely not be allowed. He shoots bullets out of the air. That alone makes him kill most of the people you said the characters should have to lose to in the OP. If he’s allowed then I want Wesley Gibson lol

He did that in the film?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By geekryan
@allstarsuperman said:

I’d like to be put down as a reserve.

Dolph Lundgren Punisher

Hit-Girl

Earpieces

Full Knowledge

1 full reload for Punishers Commando.

I'm not familiar at all with Dolph Lundgen's Punisher. Do you have a RT or compilation video of his feats?

Hit-Girl is fine, but only her LA feats

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I did a cav with him. Google Dolph Punisher vs BvS warehouse

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: https://youtu.be/Cs86KEHPYdo

Last minute of the video

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck it gib Ajax

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent: After reviewing Roland's feats, I have to say his speed is too much. Deflecting bullets, shooting bullets out of the air, etc.

@allstarsuperman Based on that CaV, Dolph's Punisher can tank house-level explosions and dodge automatic gunfire...That is also questionably above the limits.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Thanks for the feedback on The Mandalorian. I have been watching the show and don't believe any of his physicals are enough to make him unfair in this tournament. Most people in this tournament wouldn't tank a gunshot to the head as well. And it can be dodged. If more people step forward regarding him, I will reconsider :)

So, you have a character with impenetrable armor ( in the context of what anyone else is equipped with ), so hes already got the Kevlar / helmet feat +more, and better, to start with. A Perk you need to spend 12 points on, mind you, and its better then that.

With a gun that is a one shot kill, on anyone, even people far above this street limitation, that has unlimited ammo with no recoil, and travels faster then bullets, and can kill you regardless of where it hits you.

Not to mention his blaster pistol, flamethrower, whistling birds, etc. With full knowledge, and 1 hour of prep.

No one here is going to beat him. You basically let Iron Man into your Street Level tournament. lol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

So, you have a character with impenetrable armor ( in the context of what anyone else is equipped with ), so hes already got the Kevlar / helmet feat +more, and better, to start with. A Perk you need to spend 12 points on, mind you, and its better then that.

With a gun that is a one shot kill, on anyone, even people far above this street limitation, that has unlimited ammo with no recoil, and travels faster then bullets, and can kill you regardless of where it hits you.

Not to mention his blaster pistol, flamethrower, whistling birds, etc. With full knowledge, and 1 hour of prep.

No one here is going to beat him. You basically let Iron Man into your Street Level tournament. lol

I highly disagree, and no one that is in the tournament has yet to complain about him. If more people think he is unfair, I will reconsider.

Now, unless you are going to join, please stop throwing other people under the bus and derailing the tournament.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sazzmi

@geekryan:

Ajax with Daredevil senses, Adamantium axes, and Handgun with 15 rounds. Should add up to 20 perk points.

Also, what's the starting distance like on these fights, because marksman builds have a huge and almost insurmountable advantage if it's mid-long range.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi said:

@geekryan:

Ajax with Daredevil senses, Adamantium axes, and Handgun with 15 rounds. Should add up to 20 perk points.

Also, what's the starting distance like on these fights, because marksman builds have a huge and almost insurmountable advantage if it's mid-long range.

Got it.

• Starting distance is 100 feet. Out of view from the other team. Opposite sides of a dark warehouse:
No Caption Provided

Assume that the height of the warehouse is 100 feet. As pictured, there is a metal bridge spanning the length of the warehouse.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@geekryan: You do know Arrows feats right? Nothing Punisher does is above that. Nor would Frank be able to beat MCU Cap or any of those others

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi:

Sorry, these perks add up to 21

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@Aristeaus said:
@geekryan said:

I highly disagree, and no one that is in the tournament has yet to complain about him. If more people think he is unfair, I will reconsider.

Now, unless you are going to join, please stop throwing other people under the bus and derailing the tournament.

Don't say I didn't try and warn you.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By geekryan

@geekryan: You do know Arrows feats right? Nothing Punisher does is above that. Nor would Frank be able to beat MCU Cap or any of those others

Hmm ok. I'll allow him.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: my bad, been a long day lol. I'll take the flashbangs in place of the pistol.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi said:

@geekryan: my bad, been a long day lol. I'll take the flashbangs in place of the pistol.

No worries lol

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ANTHP2000  Online

What is KoL planning with rubber gloves!!!