#1 Edited by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
UserCharactersPerk
ssj_godBen 10 (Limited to 10 Aliens), Shendu
DeathHero61 Korra, Danny Phantom

Rules:

• Each User gets Two Characters
  • Character has to be Street Level
  • Characters who did not originate in Cartoons are not Allowed (Example: Batman from the DCAU)
    • However Characters who Originate in Cartoons and then made the Transfer to an alternative form of Media are allowed but Only in their Cartoon Form (Example: Batman Beyond)
  • No Speed Stealing
  • No Reality Warping
  • No Toonforce Characters
  • No Unkillable Characters or Characters who Need a Certain Weapon to defeat them
  • Telepathy is Only allowed for Mind Reading. No Shutting Down minds or Controlling people
  • Only Western Animation... No Anime!
  • Each Match will be 3 Weeks. Can't do the Time, Don't Enter.

Perks

• Screw Morals, Bloodlust's my Jam: Tired of Morals? Are they Getting in the Way? Think about trying Bloodlust where you say "Screw Morals! I'm in it For the Kill."
  • Know Your Enemy: Your Team needing Info on their Opponents? Take this Perk and Your Team gains Wikipedia Knowledge on their Opponents. (Perk not withstanding)
  • Wanna Weapon? Here have a Lightsaber: Nothing Much to Say... Your Team Gets a Lightsaber. Only One Person can use it though and the Person who wields it is Up to you (as well as the Colour if you want)
  • Wolverine's Healing Factor? Yes Please!: One of your Guys not up to Scratch? Give Him Wolverine's Healing Factor and he should be up to Scratch in No Time at all. (Only One of your Guys gets this Just Making Sure)
  • We Need Backup Here!: Worried your two Guys aren't enough? Give Them some Cartoon Fodder to Back Them Up. Fodder Only Though and they Must be from Cartoons and only Can only have 3 fodder troops
  • Telepathic Linked: Worried Your Team isn't Well Coordinated? This Perk is for you. This Gives your Team a Telepathic Link to Communicate with One Another and Coordinate With Each Other.
  • Setting the Stage: Need a Terrain Advantage? Pick this Perk and Chose Whatever Location you want for your Battle. Any Knowledge on the Location from One or both of you on the Location still Applies.

#2 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

ben with certain aliens (i'll chose if you agree)

#3 Posted by Darth_Wayne (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri: I would've joined with Samurai Jack and Kuvira, if it weren't for the fact that I'm in the middle of exams week and already in a tourney.

#4 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri: I'll tak Kevin 11 and Gwen (No Anodite)

• Setting the Stage: Need a Terrain Advantage? Pick this Perk and Chose Whatever Location you want for your Battle. Any Knowledge on the Location from One or both of you on the Location still Applies.
#5 Posted by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

Brock Samson & Archer, ok?

Perk question: how many fodder people are we aloud with the "Need backup" perk?

#6 Edited by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

echo echo, nanomech, big chill, grey matter, gutrot, pesky dust, ampfibian, jury rigg, chamalien, ball weevil

i'll be choosing from these .... you say if they're ok or not.

#8 Edited by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: The only Ones i know are Echo Echo, Big Chill and Grey matter. Sorry, but i'm not too familiar with the other aliens

#9 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@ssj_god: The only Ones i know are Echo Echo, Big Chill and Grey matter. Sorry, but i'm not too familiar with the other aliens

hmmm ... are those you mentioned ok?..... and i'll just briefly say about the other ones i mentioned

nanomech ...... about an inch tall .. can shrink even further .. and use bio energy attack (to a normal human.. which won't even tickle)

gutrot ........ human sized.. can mix and create ANY chemical inside the cylinder of his body

pesky dust .......... just a little bigger than those tinker bell pixies .. can sprinkle sleeping powder/dust

ampfibian ........... human sized... basically an electric alien .. can turn into electricity, and travel through wires.. ohh and can breath underwater and swim very fast

jury rigg ..... little red goblin ... who can break and build machinery .. within few seconds

chamalien .......... a dog sized chameleon... who can perfectly camouflage, except for it's own shadow

ball weevil ......... little bug ... who rolls dirt to make cracker like bombs ... the more it rolls.. the bigger the ball gets ... and more powerful the blast gets

these are literally all the specialties these have.. nothing else ... what do you think?

#10 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

What's considered street level?

#11 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: They all seem Fine, Take your pick which two you want

@deathhero61 Like Captain Americas and Spider Mans. Those Type of Guys

#12 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@ssj_god: They all seem Fine, Take your pick which two you want

two?! o.O

i was thinking about making 10 of them ben's aliens (as initially.. ben started with 10 aliens in the omnitrix) ......... only one of them could be used at a time .. so it's not like numbers could give a numeric supremacy.

#13 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: It's a Tag Team Tourny... Did ya Read the Title?

#14 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@ssj_god: It's a Tag Team Tourny... Did ya Read the Title?

ummm ... yes ... and i'm talking about just one character here ... ben .. with the omnitrix (which has the DNAs of the 10 aliens i mentioned)

#15 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Now this is Confusing @_@

So You want to have Ben act as Two Characters?

#16 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@ssj_god: Now this is Confusing @_@

So You want to have Ben act as Two Characters?

uhh .. no .. i was actually talking about just 1 character all this time .. lol .. anyway .. whatever you decide.

#17 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Now, Your Confusing me... Ben is One Character Ok... So whose the second Character then?

#18 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@ssj_god: Now, Your Confusing me... Ben is One Character Ok... So whose the second Character then?

i .. haven't chosen one yet .. :D

how about shendu from JCA?.. would he be too much?

#19 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

Now .. That is a little hard to give .. I'm on cell :/

#21 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Please take your Time. I'll reserve a SPot for you if ya want

#22 Edited by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny Phantom and Mumbo Jumbo from Teen Titans(If Mumbo is over the limits i'll just stick with Korra from Avatar.)

#23 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

Ok .. Reserve me shendu ...

And i'd like to swap one of ben's aliens .. Toepick in place of chamalien ...

Toepick has so ugly face (audience never saw though) .. That whoever sees, either faints, or goes pale in disgust .... That's literally his only ability .. Would that come into a toonforce category?

#25 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: i'll reserve you a spot till you can get me feats for Shendu...

On Toepick, I dunno, has it taken damage

#26 Edited by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri:

Well obviously .. It's almost nothing special in physicals .. Could be beaten up by a top tier MMA fighter i think .. I was just asking about his ability .. Coz you know .. It has worked on everyone so far .. Even high cosmic tier beings

#27 Edited by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri said:

@deathhero61: Feats for both please?

I really don't see how Danny would be an issue.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-maka-black-star-and-kid-dh61-vs-danny-phantom--1588948/

Mumbo? I changed my mind, just give me Korra. He only has two three episodes worth of feats. Korra has like 3-4 seasons worth of feats.

#28 Edited by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: You can pick anyone of them but you can only have 1 perk

#31 Edited by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

Can i have time to pick my perk? I am not ready yet.

#32 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

@bat_siri: BTW in regards to SSJgod, toepick literally ends this tournament. I don't feel like it should be allowed.

#34 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I want to, but I can't I am in the middle of 3 CAVs including one with you.

#36 Posted by Darth_Wayne (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: @bat_siri: What's the strength limit? Danny can lift 15 tons and some speculate a good 50. Danny could spam intangibility and invisibility then a fire ecotoblasts. Danny also has ice powers, which shouldn't be a porblem but he also has overshadow which is hax in this tourney cause he can overshadow and take over people's body. He also has his trump card the Ghostly Wail which is very powerful but turns him back into a teen.

#37 Posted by DeathHero61 (18765 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: @bat_siri: What's the strength limit? Danny can lift 15 tons and some speculate a good 50. Danny could spam intangibility and invisibility then a fire ecotoblasts. Danny also has ice powers, which shouldn't be a porblem but he also has overshadow which is hax in this tourney cause he can overshadow and take over people's body. He also has his trump card the Ghostly Wail which is very powerful but turns him back into a teen.

Oh crap i forgot about Ghostly Wail. But his hax should be well within the limits. No GW for Danny. And i don't recall any feats that can put him in the 50 ton range.

#38 Posted by emperorthanos- (16374 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the return of Bat_Siri's tournaments. Hopefully this one actually begins.

#39 Posted by SMXLR8 (6692 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_wayne said:

Oh crap i forgot about Ghostly Wail. But his hax should be well within the limits. No GW for Danny. And i don't recall any feats that can put him in the 50 ton range.

and no AS for korra . you should re check to be sure

#40 Edited by Darth_Wayne (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@darth_wayne said:

Some fans say his strength is 40+ tons but I don't agree, he should be fine.

#41 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, a street level tournament.

@bat_siri said:
UserCharactersPerk
DeathHero61Korra, Danny Phantom

Nevermind.

#42 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, a street level tournament.

@bat_siri said:
UserCharactersPerk