Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Teams:

@thetruebarryallen:

Deathstroke (Ebony Blade, Mirror Masters equipment, snake, rat and monkey Tailsman)

Deadshot (Cold gun and 5 cold grenades)

Lady Shiva (Dr.Dooms armor, Witchblad, Ox, dragon and pig tailsman, Emperor scorpion, Sapphire Dragon, Heart of Jong)

Wolverine (sheep and tiger tailsman,Ice Blast, Flame Blast, Vortex Beam, Impact Beam, Golden Tiger Claws, Shard of Lightning)

Spider-Man (Ben Reily's webshooters)

Winter Soldier (adamantine ammunition, Rooster, Rabbit, dog and Horse tailsman)

Mewtwo(mid-tier perk) (recovery, Disable, Psycho cut, Psychic) (Mento Intensifier, White Light, Black Light, Disintegration Beam, Matter Re-arranger, Electro Blast)

@sovereign91001:

Psylocke (Pre Omega) (10 rings of the mandarin, Phoenix blade, Southern Cross Cane)

Velocity

Backlash (Battle computer)

Kiani (Aquamans water hand, Weather Wizards wand, Neptune's trident(DC))

Nemesis (12 Tailsman)

Mister Terrific (Universal Weapon, 5 T-spheres)

For those wondering why these characters have completely abnormal gear, that is the fun part of this tourney. Participants were allowed to select gear to give to their characters.

Rules:

No prep, except ONE MONTH training in the use of all weapons.

Teamwork is a factor. Your team won't fight itself, but it won't always work together perfectly either.

Characters will only know about other characters from canon encounters.

No telefrag.

No PIS or Plot powers.

No time travel

Intangibility only lasts for 30 seconds and ther's a 30 second gap between usage.

Standard Gear.

Personal insults will lead to the insulter getting banned.

Voting closes after 2 weeks. Unconditionally. Post by then.

I ref matches.

No lowballing or highballing.

Battlefield:

JLA moon based watchtower.

Here's a map:

@thetruebarryallen will start in the Arboretum(24), while @sovereign91001 will start in the Stellar Telescope.

The vaccum of space will still kill unprotected members, so be careful.

The Teleporters are inactive and all the shuttles have no fuel.

The trophy room is packed with these objects:

• Z'onn Z'orr Globe - Model reveals the White Martians' planned realignment of Earth's continents.
  • I.F. - The "implicate field" is a 32nd-century quantum technology weapon confiscated from the Lord of Time.
  • The Key's Key-Ring - A sample of the villains skeleton keys and psychotropic chemical injectors
  • The Royal Flush Gang - Over-sized playing cards replicate a two-dimensional trap once holding the Gangs Ten, Hi-Jack, Queen, King, and Ace.
  • Solaris - Illuminating facsimile of the 853rd-century tyrant sun, a super-computer defeated by the JLA and Justice Legion A.
  • Piranha Penguins - Justice League Antarctica encountered Adelie penguins bioengineered to have the teeth and voraciousness of Amazonian piranha.
  • Traumiel's Ashes - Remains of the angel loyal to Asmodel who was disintegrated by Zauriel's sonic scream are mounted on canvas with runes etched by Zauriel to describe the event.
  • Engine of Chance - Deceased quantum physicist Julian September'sprobability-altering machine, capable of re-ordering reality by a factor of "lucky" seven.
  • Kirby Dots - Bits of "dark matter" sealed in a vacuum chamber pending study.
  • Artificial Kryptonite - Radiation-depleted isotope of the rare element.
  • The Bug - Miniature model of Blue Beetle's scarab-shaped hover-ship.
  • Worlogog - Kyle Rayner's sculpted interpretation of the "Philosopher's Stone" - the reality-altering Worlogog that Lex Luthor wielded against the JLA.
  • Parademon Armor - Headpiece worn by Darkseid's elite flying stormtroopers
  • Prometheus' Helmet - The murderous mastermind's computerized helmet was scuttled by Batman after downloading its wealth of information onto JLA archive servers.
  • Amazo's Head - Deactivated central processing unit from one of the android'searly prototype bodies.
  • The Ray's Crash Helmet - Spare helmet worn by Ray Terrill (The Ray), briefly a member of the Justice League Task Force before joining Young Justice.
  • Little Leaguers - Malicious micro-robot duplicates of the Justice League built by the Toyman and Abra Kadabra.
  • Brain Storm's Thinking Cap - This channels stellar energy to boost intelligence, animates objects, enables its wearer to hurl "star-bolts," and permits teleportation.
  • Starro Probe - Stasis tank keeps the Star Conqueror's face-hugging mental probe inert. Occasional feeding is required.
  • Power Battery - Replica of original Green Lantern Alan Scott's emerald power battery, carved from the meteoric Starheart, repository of the universe's random magicks.
  • Triumph - The Justice League's "lost" founding member William MacIntyre(Triumph) is forever frozen, transformed into a statue of ice for his treachery by the Spectre. Cooling units keep sublimation to a minimum, should the Spirit of Wrath choose to offer McIntryre a reprieve.
  • Trick Arrows - A sample of Green Arrow Oliver Queen's shafts.
  • Potrait Gallery - Holographic bank depicts constantly rotating assemblage of every JLA hero and heroine.
  • Gamma Gong - Dhorian dictator Kanjar Ro's paralyzing weapon. When struck, the Gong incapacitates anyone in its vicinity.
  • Superman-Robot Costume - Uniform worn by one of the robotic Men of Steelcreated by Superman to police the Earth
  • Batarangs - Working samples of Batman's signature weapon.
  • Blue Beetle's Weaponry - Compressed air-firing B.B. Gun; replica of first Beetle Dan Garrett's mystical scarab; hand-held remote for the high-flying Bug.
  • Wandjina's Labyris - Battleaxe belonging to " The Thunderer," a parallel dimension hero who perished stopping a Russian nuclear reactor meltdown after attempting to rid the communist nation of its deadly atomic arsenal.
  • Aztek's Helm - The late Justice Leaguer's sunmotif helmet was the source of his 4-dimensional powers. It remains in JLA possession pending a custody battle initiated by Aztek's former benefactors, the Q Foundation.
  • Martian Jump-Ship - Unaltered model of the Martian shuttle, seen in its primary configuration.
  • Key-Men - The Key's helper automatons with their clockwork motivators safely removed.
  • S.T.A.R. Labs Shuttle - Scale model of a prototype spacecraft rescued by the JLA.

These items can all be looted and used.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@highaccuser: Where did my Shen Gong Wu go? I had assigned them to characters - I also split up the 10 rings of the Mandarin between members of my team - would you like me to post what I had in the OP during the team creation?

I know that thread was hectic so you might've not seen it - but I don't want to lose equipment due to a hectic thread haha

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sy8000  Online
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thetruebarryallen well this is gonna be a tough one lol.

I'll get started on some intro's and what my team did during their one month of training.

Psylocke

Psylocke; Master level martial artist & swordwoman. Trained ninja, has the power of telepathy and telekinesis.

Standard Gear: Shurayuki (katana)

Purchased Gear: 10 rings of the mandarin, Phoenix blade, Southern Cross Cane

Nemesis

Khera born Adrastea member of the Coda. Has thousands of years of fighting experience and the power of empathy along with an enhanced physiology.

Standard Gear: Creation Blades, Stealth Suit

Purchased Gear: 12 Talismans

Velocity

Cybernetically enhanced Ultra Sapien, member of Cyber Force. Has the power of Super speed.

Standard Gear: N/A

Purchased Gear: N/A

Kiani

No Caption Provided

Member of the Elite Blue. Expert swordswoman and tactician, has the power of hydrokinesis.

Standard Gear: Water Sword.

Purchased Gear: Aquamans water hand, Weather Wizards wand, Neptune's trident(DC)

Backlash

Half Kherubim warrior with 3,000 years of battle experience. Widely considered one of the best (if not the best) fighter in the Wildstorm Universe. Psionic whips, TK, TP and superhuman stats with near Spider-Man levels of speed and agility. Has the ability to turn into a mist form.

Standard Gear: Trench Knife

Purchased Gear: Battle Computer

Mr. Terrific

Mister Terrific; The third smartest man on DC Earth, Polymath, brilliant inventor, scientist and formidable strategist.

Standard Gear: T-Mask, T-Spheres

Purchased Gear: Universal Weapon, 5 T-spheres

One Month Of Training

All of my team's gear was chosen with two ideas in mind:

One: things that played to their strengths, or they were familiar with.

Two: things with no to low learning curve so they could get the maximum amount of time hands on practice possible.

The first thing that my team will do is have Betsy use her telepathy to form a psychic link between my team, so their training are shared with each other, that way all members of my team will be equally proficient with all of our purchased gear. That said, here is what my team will be doing with their time:

• Kiani will use the Waterbearer hands ability to communicate with the Lady of the Lake to learn the full extant of it's abilities, her natural affinity for water and hydrokinesis should make this a fairly easy task to preform as she is already capable of preforming some of the feats that the hand can. With that accomplished she can focus on mastering the Trident and The Weather Wizard Wand. The wand shouldn't take more than a day or so to get the hang of as it has a simple interface. So the lion share of her training will focus on the Trident; conjuring water, storms of various size and intensity and shields.
  • Nemesis will have no problem accessing the power of the talismans, they are easy enough to use that a child and goons with below average intelligence could draw their powers out. She'll focus on mixing and matching their powers for interesting combinations.
  • Psylocke already knows how to use the Mandarin's rings, she learned from the Mandarin himself back when she was with the Hand and formed a connection with them in the process, so after a quick refresher course with them, she'll begin training to use the Southern Cane, and the Phoenix Blade, she'll attempt to draw the Phoenix Echo out of the blade, The force has responded to powerful psychic's before and been enticed into other hosts outside of the Grey line before so it's highly probable that she could do so, even if she's not successful, it makes an excellent sword.
  • Backlash is as I already stated one of the best fighter's in Wildstorm, the battle computer is a natural fit for him and given his extensive training and combat prowess he should be able to draw out the full extant of the computer easily.

• Mr. Terrific invented the T-Sphere's so no need for him to retread any ground there. With nearly a dozen T-Sphere's to aid him (six standard gear, five bought) and his own natural intellgence Micheal should be able to disable the Universal Weapon's defense mechanism (the one that stops non Kree from utalizing it) in short order, no more than a day or two at max. With that accomplished he'll begin since he is a scienctist bringing out the full potential of the weapon shouldn't be a problem for him.

• Velocity other than benefiting from the training she's recieving through the psy-link will use her speed to run drills with Backlash to help him acclimate to the battle computer.

Results

Psylocke's TK and TP should be enhanced on a massive scale thanks to the Mento-Intensifier Ring and the cane. More so if she's capable of drawing out the Phoenix Echo in the blade.

Kiani's hydrokinesis will be massively enhanced, When Aquaman was testing out the water hand he used it to casually part the ocean, the trident and wand will allow her to bring optimum weather conditions to wherever she fights as well as further amplifying her powers.

Micheal should be able to bring the full extent of the Universal Weapon to bear with no problem, it is an easy to use weapon, limited largely only by the users imagination.

Nemesis will have mastered the talismans.

Backlash should have full control and mastery of the battle computer thanks to his training.

Velocity will look adorable in her green and yellow bodysuit.

That'll conclude my opener, I'll get into the actual strategy in the next post. I'm looking forward to this debate and seeing what your opener will look like.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sy8000  Online

@thetruebarryallen: our little dispute about the creation blades was settled. They're usuable. You're free to post when you want.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

TTBA Opener - Battle Post 001

Here's my opener - I don't know if Sovereign would like me to go first or not - if he does want me to post my strategy first then I'll edit this post & add it after I introduce my team.

With that - it's time to introduce the team - you'll notice we're quite large & I'll explain that when the time comes.

The Divine Nine

• Deadshot - Pre 52
  • Deathstroke - Pre 52
  • Doombot - 616
  • Lady Shiva - Pre 52
  • Mewtwo
  • Mirror Master // Samuel Scudder - Pre 52
  • Spiderman // Peter Parker - 616
  • Winter Soldier - 616
  • Wolverine - 616

Deadshot - The Marksman

One of the worlds finest assassins; Floyd Lawton is Deadshot, a man well-known for his expert shot & a near perfect track record. In his past he has been an enemy of Batman - he has also been a core member/leader of the groups known as the Suicide Squad and the Secret Six.

Deadshot has no meta human abilities or enhancements - however - he is an expert marksmen and is one of the best in the DCU; competing even with Green Arrow when it comes to accuracy. Deadshot is an effective field leader & has worked with both heroes and villains in the past - as long as the group get's the job done he is willing to work with them. He is in peak physical condition and is skilled in stealth & covert ops. He has some H2H training that he obtained from the Marine Corps, Suicide Squad, and League of Shadows.

Standard Equipment

• Twin Wrist Gauntlet Guns - Deadshot has two mounted wrist guns that he uses in combat. The weapons have a voice activated ammo selection system allowing Deadshot to cycle from normal rounds to a variety of specialty rounds such as incendiary, armor piercing, and explosive rounds.
  • Body Armor - Deadshot has a suit of body armor that covers him from head to toe - it is bullet proof & has protected him from a flurry of automatic gunfire. It is also resistant against explosives & has prevented death from bullets at point blank range. There is a special "blood layer" that allowed Deadshot to trick his foes into thinking he's been killed when in all honesty he's completely unharmed.
  • Special Visor - Deadshot's helmet enhances his sensors to a great degree - he can also pick up radio transmissions with it.

Tournament Specialty Equipment

• Captain Cold's Gun - The gun created by Captain Cold is a masterpiece of cryogenic technology & a destroyer of physics. With this gun Cold is able to project a field of absolute zero which negates molecular motion - slowing down and stopping anything that enters it while simultaneously freezing them. The gun can be used to fire in straight blasts or a wide beam in order to provide offensive & defensive purposes.
  • Captain Cold's Cold Grenades (x5) - The Cold Grenades made their first appearance during the Blackest Night arc - Captain Cold used them against the Black Lantern Rogues in order to stop them in their tracks. A single grenade is able to turn the entirety of Iron Heights into an ice burg - making them incredibly powerful in terms of radius & damage output.

Deathstroke - The Strategist

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits; Slade Wilson became Deathstroke, once a soldier he is now one of the most feared assassins within the entirety of the DCU. Deathstroke has frequently combated the likes of the Teen Titans and Justice League. Deathstroke has only once alliance - money - and he'll do a job no matter what it takes.

Deathstroke has enhancements that have made him a super soldier with the strength of ten men. He is a tactical genius - as it is often brought up that he uses 90% of his brain instead of 10% like normal humans in the DCU - while this is scientifically confusing the general consensus is that he's just incredibly smart & skilled in tactics. He commonly engages in battles against entire teams of meta humans, using his own skills & abilities along with tactics to bring them down - his reaction times are also incredible. Deathstroke is a skilled H2H combatant - being able to go head to head with Batman - along with being a master of various weapons, especially a sword. He also has an impressive healing factor.

Standard Equipment

• Specialized Bo Staff - Deathstroke has a specialized staff that allows him to project powerful energy blasts capable of harming incredibly durable targets & blasting apart combat vehicles such as helicopters.
  • Promethium Armor - Deathstroke has a battle suit made of Promethium - thus giving it greater durability than normal armor.
  • Promethium Broadsword - Deathstroke is commonly seen using a Promethium Sword; it is capable of easily cutting through cars when backed by Deathstroke's enhanced strength.

• Ebony Blade - The sword belonging to the Black Knight; enchanted by Merlin, the sword now possesses a variety of enhancements and properties. The sword is indestructible & can cut through any substance. It can deflect, disrupt, absorb, and penetrate energy fields and beams - including mystical energies. The blade also comes with the side effect of protecting it's user from death - unless the user is attacked & harmed by a weapon made from the same Starstone material. The blade has a curse along with it, if it sheds blood than the wielder will become corrupt and seek more bloodshed.
  • Snake Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to become invisible.
  • Monkey Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to shapeshift into any animal just by saying the animals name. The talisman can also be used to turn other people or objects into different animals by pointing the talisman at them & saying the name of the intended animal.

Doctor Doom's Armor // Doom Bot - The Monarch

The earth begins to shake as he bellows out his name - Victor Von Doom - the lesser men begin to tremble for they know their fate at the hands of Doctor Doom. Victor Von Doom is the monarch of Latveria and an enemy of the Fantastic Four - or the entire Marvel Universe in all honesty.

Victor Von Doom is a genius and has invented some incredible technology such as his suit of armor or the multitude of energy absorption tools he has.

Wait.. wait one second... this isn't the REAL Doctor Doom - only a suit of armor brought to life with the powers & abilities of the suit!

It appears that we've got a Doom Bot on our hands!

Standard Equipment

• Doctor Doom's Armor - Doctor Doom has invented an incredible piece of technology when he created his armor. It allows him to lift several tons and gives him an incredibly high level of durability. The outer surface of his armor can emit a powerful electric shock on his own command - and a twin jetpack mounted at his waist grants him flight. Doom can also emit powerful concussive blasts from the gauntlets & face plate of the armor - lastly it creates an incredibly powerful force field with a radius up to 8 feet - however Doom cannot attack when the force field is active.

• Heart of Jong - The Heart of Jong is one of the more powerful Shen Gong Wu. When activated the Heart of Jong is able to bring life to inanimate objects - in this specific case it is being used to give life to Doctor Doom's armor.

Lady Shiva - The Martial Artist

There is talk of an assassin for hire who specializes in killer her targets with her bare hands - her name is Lady Shiva. Shiva is the top martial artist in the DCU and has trained the likes of Batman and Tim Drake - her daughter, Cassandra Cain, would eventually become a skilled martial artist and take on the Batgirl mantle.

Shiva has no meta human abilities - however - she is a master of many different martial arts, some of which have been long forgotten. She can read the movements of her foes in order to predict where they will strike next - granting her a special type of 'precog'. She is fully capable of holding her own against multiple skilled opponents and has a special attack known as the Leopard Blow that is fatal to it's targets.

• Witchblade - The Witchblade is a semi organic offspring of the primal forces known as The Darkness & The Angelus. Since it is technically male it chooses a female host - once the host is chosen is grants them a variety of different weapons & body armor. The Witchblade is worn on the users right wrist - when activated it tears apart the users clothing to form the body armor - the more dangerous the foes the user is facing, the more body armor will be covering the user. The Witchblade can form a wide variety of combat tools such as spears, swords, and shields - it also allows the user to project energy blasts.
  • Ox Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman grants the user Super Strength.
  • Dragon Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman grants the user Pyrokinesis.
  • Pig Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman grants the user powerful optic blasts, similar to the X-Man known as Cyclops.
  • Emperor Scorpion - The Emperor Scorpion is an important Shen Gong Wu that allows the user to control other Shen Gong Wu, even those deemed uncontrollable such as Mala Mala Jong & the Sapphire Dragon.
  • Sapphire Dragon - The Sapphire Dragon is a very dangerous Shen Gong Wu that when activated becomes a gigantic dragon capable of turning people into solid blocks of Sapphire. It is then able to re-animate these sapphire beings and use them as slaves against their friends & foes. The Sapphire Dragon had no true connection to any faction - good or evil - and can only be controlled by the Emperor Scorpion.

Mewtwo - The Psychic

When scientists took DNA from the powerful Pokemon known as Mew & attempted to clone it they made Mewtwo - one of the most powerful Pokemon in existence. It is the result of terrible gene splicing & cloning experiments done on the legendary Pokemon called Mew. Mewtwo is known to be one of the most cold & savage Pokemon - angry at it's creators and humans in general for treating it terribly after it was first created.

Mewtwo is incredibly powerful & is a very strong telepath. Typically Mewtwo remains motionless in order to amplify it's abilities & conserve energy - due to it's genetic engineering it was designed to be perfect in battle and thinks only of how to defeat his foes. Mewtwo is capable of manifesting it's psychic abilities into physical attacks or mental attacks - it has also displayed levitation, mind reading, telekinesis, and mind control.

Mewtwo was obtained as a Mid Tier perk - which is why he is above the Street Level limitations for character choices.

Standard Equipment // Moveset

• Recover - Recover is a normal type move from Generation 1 that allows the user to heal themselves by 50% of their overall lifepoints.
  • Disable - Disable is a normal type move that allows the user to disable a move of the target for up to 4 turns - I don't know how this translates to the tournament - I'll PM Highaccuser.
  • Psycho Cut - Psycho Cut is a psychic type move that allows the user to create razor sharp blades from raw psychic power to attack their foe.
  • Psychic - Psychic is a psychic type move that allows the user to hit it's foe with a powerful telekinetic force.

Tournament Specialty Items

• Mento Intensifier - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to magnify the users psionic energy - it also allows the user to create illusions.
  • White Light - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to emit various forms of energy along the electromagnetic spectrum. It has also been used to amplify gravity in such a way that Iron Man buried himself attempting to walk forward.
  • Black Light - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to create an area of darkness that absorbs all light within it. This ring most likely uses a form of Darkforce.
  • Disintegration Beam - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to fire a beam of energy that will destroy all the bonds between the atoms & molecules of the object it hits. This ring needs a 20 minute re-charge after usage.
  • Matter Rearranger - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to shift and rearrange the molecules of a substance or speed up / slow down their movement in order to produce a variety of effects.
  • Electro Blast - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to emit electricity in in amounts and intensities that are mentally determined by the wearer. This rings limits are currently unknown.

Mirror Master - The Reflection

Once there was a lowly man working for a mirror factory. One day this man mixed the wrong chemicals together and created a strange mirror with odd properties - this man is Samuel Scudder; the Mirror Master. Scudder became a crook who had the ability to pass through reflective surfaces and a variety of other powers - using these abilities he joined up with the Rogues and became a persistent enemy of the Flash.

Mirror Master is commonly known as one of the most dangerous Rogues - as his ability to travel to the mysterious dimension known as the Mirror World makes him incredibly hard to combat in a fight. His special suit is covered in subliminal lights that allow him to trick his foes with illusions and mind games - he can also create 1000's of clones with the push of a button. With his special gun he can transmute foes into glass or create twisted Mirror World versions of his enemies - thus making Mirror Master a high level threat for any foe.

Standard Gear

• Special Suit - Mirror Master's suit allows him to create illusions due to a series of subliminal lights that cover it. He also has a button on his suit that allows him to create thousands of clones in seconds.
  • Glass Gun - Mirror Master has a gun that allows him to transmute other people into glass - making them incredibly fragile and easy to kill.
  • Pocket Mirrors - Mirror Master has special pocket mirrors that he can use to send people into the Mirror World - and then shatter - in order to kill them with ease.

Tournament Specality Gear

• Rat Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to turn inanimate objects into animate objects thus granting them life. The object has the same personality, powers, and memories that the creator of the object intended. In this case the Talisman is being used with Mirror Master's equipment in order to bring back Samuel Scudder.

Spider-Man - The Hero

What would happen if some unknown teenage who liked photography got bit by a radioactive spider and gained superpowers - well, ask Peter Parker because that's exactly how he became Spider-Man. After the death of his Uncle Ben - a death he could've prevented - he learned the great rule that great power comes with great responsibility. Peter then began to use his abilities to protect the innocent, becoming one of Marvel's top heroes.

Spider man has super strength & durability - along with having incredible levels of speed and agility. He is a wall crawling web head - who uses organic webbing to swing through the cities - it's pretty strong stuff. Spider-Man also has a special ability known as Spider Sense - which allows him to sense when danger is about to approach granting him his own little form of precog. He has a decent healing factor, that while not being on Wolverine's level allows him to recover from smaller injuries rather quickly - his metabolism is also faster which gives him a resistance to toxins and drugs.

Standard Equipment

• Utility Belt - Spider-Man has a utility belt built into his costume that allows him to store extra web cartridges.

• Ben Reilly's Webshooters - Ben Reilly; clone of Peter Parker, had created his own unique spin on the classic weapon known as the webshooter. Reilly's webshooters had three different firing modes. One of them fires impact webbing - a container of organic webbing that explodes on impact trapping the target in a cocoon of incredibly durable webbing. The second is a stinger dart that is filled with a paralyzing toxin to incapacitate foes. The last is a tracer - which flies much faster when fired from a webshooter.

Winter Soldier - The Warrior

An American soldier was presumed dead at the end of WWII - his name was Bucky Barnes; however, it turns out that Barnes had been found and brainwashed by the Soviets and held hidden for 50 or so years. While with the soviets he became a top assassin & had his missing arm replaced with cybernetics. Eventually he left the fight of evil & joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers to help make the world a better place - though he was perfectly fine with resorting to violent means.

Barnes possesses incredible fighting skills as he was the basis for the Red Room & trained many Russians including Black Widow. His cybernetic arm enhances his strength allowing him to punch through tough metal - the arm can also emit an electric shock & an EMP to disable nearby electronics. Barnes is also skilled with various guns in combat - due to his army training.

Standard Equipment

• Cybernetic Arm - One of Barnes's arms is cybernetic, enhancing his strength beyond that of a peak human. It can emit electrical shocks and an EMP to disable electrical hardware.
  • Assault Rifle - Barnes has used many weapons throughout his time - I'm sure he has used an M4 & we will use that as the standard AR for him in this battle. If there are any problems with this then please let me know.
  • Handgun - Barnes also keeps a handgun with him - I don't know what kind, sorry.
  • Combat Knife - Barnes keeps a combat knife with him for usage in CQC as a last resort.

• Adamantium Ammunition - All of the ammo used for Bucky's weaponry will be made of Adamantium, the same substance that Wolverine's skeleton & claws are coated in. This means they will be able to penetrate any surface or substance.
  • Rooster Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user levitation & flight.
  • Rabbit Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to move at super sonic speeds. When combined with the Rooster talisman it allows the user to fly at super sonic speeds.
  • Dog Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman grants the user immortality.
  • Horse Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman heals the wounds of the user.

Wolverine - The Weapon

When your past is filled with blood, rage, and war, you're generally not a very happy go lucky man - and that's the case with James "Logan" Howlett, the Wolverine. A long living mutant - Logan has been alive since the late 1880's. He's fought in many wars and conflicts such as WWI, WWII where he fought alongside Captain America and Bucky Barnes, and as a part of the X-Men where he's fought to help mutant kind.

With a ferocious attitude - Logan jumps into battle with expert H2H skills and some vicious claws to boot. His entire skeletal structure has been coated in the unbreakable substance known as Adamantium [ so have his claws ] and his healing factor prevents any major wounds from keeping him down. He has superhuman strength, durability, speed, reflexes, and agility - his senses are also incredibly acute. Wolverine is also a skilled tactician and leader - his skills have only grown during his time spent with the X-Men.

• Sheep Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to eject their soul from their body & float around as a spirit - invisible to everyone else around them.
  • Tiger Talisman - One of the 12 Talismans in Jackie Chan Adventures - this talisman allows the user to split themselves into their Ying & Yang selves - one dark and one good. One personality is dark and angry while the other is calm, nervous, and good.
  • Ice Blast - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to freeze the air in their path & can lower the temperature of an object to almost absolute zero.
  • Flame Blast - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to emit infrared radiation and can cause air to heat up by igniting the airs molecules.
  • Vortex Beam - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to create air vortexes at high speeds. It can levitate objects, be used to fly, and as an offensive weapon in combat.
  • Impact Beam - One of the 10 rings of the Mandarin. This ring allows the user to fire concussive force with the strength of 350 lbs of TNT. It can also create intense sonic vibrations & magnetic waves
  • Golden Tiger Claws - One of the more useful Shen Gong Wu, the Golden Tiger Claws are worn like a glove on the users hand and allow the user to rip a hole in the fabric of space & teleport to wherever they desire.
  • Shard of Lightning - Another one of the more useful Shen Gong Wu, the Shard of Lightning allows the user to move at the speed of light. Any amount of people can touch the shard & obtain it's powers - but they only last for the short time of a lightning strike; however, if one continuously holds the Shard they have continuous light speed movement.

Month of Training

Here is what will be happening during my month of training - it should be a swell month.

• Deadshot will learn the in's & out's of Captain Cold's gun - he's already an expert shot so he doesn't need to worry about that.
  • Deathstroke has enough skill with a sword; however, he'll get to know the Ebony Blade's weight & feel. He shouldn't have any problem with the Talismans as anyone in the JCA show was able to use them with ease, even animals.
  • Doctor Doom is already familiar with himself - he's being brought alive by the HOJ.
  • Shiva will get used to the Witchblade & the weapons it can create. The Talismans & Shen Gong Wu are easy to use and require little to no training.
  • Mewtwo will connect with the rings & using his incredible mental skills master them & their control.
  • Mirror Master is already familiar with himself - he's being brought alive by the Rat Talisman.
  • Spiderman is familiar with how web shooter's work - he'll just get used to how to switch firing modes & will practice combat with the others.
  • Winter Soldier will enjoy the firing range with Deadshot but at the speeds granted to him by the Talismans.
  • Wolverine will spend most of his time trying to connect to the rings & some of his time fighting at the light speeds granted by the SOL & teleporting with the GTC.

None of the items that I've given to anyone should prove difficult to master - I think I distributed things fairly well.

End

I look forward to this debate - you've got a team that could give me some trouble if used in the right ways. If you'd like me to post my strategy first I can; however, as you posted your opener first I didn't know if you wanted to go first.

As a reminder - I did NOT pick Mewtwo, Doctor Doom, or Mirror Master for my team as Street Level characters.

• Doctor Doom was brought into the fight by using the Heart of Jong on Doctor Doom's armor; thus granting the armor life. It is for all intents & purposes a "Doom-Bot" since it is not the actual Doctor Doom but it has all of the powers & abilities that the suit grants Doom.
  • Mewtwo was a Mid Tier perk that I spent 3 points on.
  • Mirror Master was brought into the fight by using the Rat Talisman on Mirror Master's equipment [ suit & gun ] to give the suit the personality & memories of Samuel Scudder - the first Mirror Master.

So that's that - I look forward to your response @sovereign91001!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Heart of Jong doesn't grant the armor the personality of its wielder just fyi. The Heart of Jong seems to give whatever it animates a random personality, given that one of Jack's bots turned into a compassionate human being and the snowman that it created was evil.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: This is Sovereign's fight, try not to bring up arguments that Sovereign hasn't had time to bring up.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Sovereign's fight, try not to bring up arguments that Sovereign hasn't had time to bring up.

I'm not going to let someone use an ability that doesn't exist. Likewise, if you see me doing something implausible or impossible, please call me out on it.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Sovereign is a smart guy, he'll catch that and call him on it.

There are some things in your post that are suspect but I want to give your opponent time to make such arguments before I call you on it.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: I'll post my strategy first, it'll be up in the next day or so.

@omgomgwtfwtf thank you very much, I was actually aware of that, I do appreciate you watching to keep us on the straight and narrow though. :)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@sovereign91001:

It's better to catch problems early, so they don't mess with the debate too much. Likewise, like I said to Diredrill, if you see anything funky with my argument, please call me out on it. Because there is nothing worse than having your entire argument shot down for something that could have been avoided very early on.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sovereign91001

@sovereign91001:

It's better to catch problems early, so they don't mess with the debate too much. Likewise, like I said to Diredrill, if you see anything funky with my argument, please call me out on it. Because there is nothing worse than having your entire argument shot down for something that could have been avoided very early on.

Agreed. :)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: @sovereign91001: @omgomgwtfwtf: Oops.

Hey - OOWW - while I appreciate your input it would've been nicer if you did this in a PM - now we've got a short conversation w/2 people who aren't even in this debate on our battle thread, which just adds more comments to wade through when reading the debate.

I accidentally mixed up HOJ & the Rat Talisman - while both of them bring things to life only one gives it the personality of the user - essentially I've got a Doom Bot on my hands - but the personality truly doesn't matter ALL that much - my team still won't be attempting to kill each other or anything of the sort.

Lastly - this is a debate between Sovereign & I - while I understand your concerns it's best if the debate stays between him & I until after voting.

Sovereign - if I edit my main post will that be alright - I don't want to post such a small correction in a new post & make it look like I'm contradicting myself // changing my argument in my 2nd post.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thetruebarryallen: Your team is undeniably well constructed, so much so I'm going to have to use at some of the tricks I was hoping to keep in my pocket for if I got deep into the tournament.

Such is life though.

Strategy

All members of my team will recieve a T-Mask from the T-Shpere's, these will allow my team to stay in contact with each other, but above that will render my team invisible to any detection by technological means. This will put me down 5 T-Sphere's (Mister T comes with one), leaving me with 6.

No Caption Provided

Although he was never a part of The JLA, Mr. Terrific has visited the Watchtower before and does have at least some familiarity with it. So first things first he'll use have a T-Sphere to hack into the Watchtower and turn it's security measures against your team. Whether they take out any of your team is up for debate, but they will certainly slow you down and hinder your plans.

The Universal Weapon is essentially a device that let's the Accusers (most notably Ronan) harness the Power Cosmic, to quote Ronan, "What Galactus can bestow, Kree science can create."

No Caption Provided

Much like the power cosmic, it's applications are practically limitless. Holt has something like 14 PHD's including two in physics, this means he has an excellent idea about how the Universe works, so he'll know how to best utilize the Universal Weapon.

Ronan has been able to use the Universal Weapon to teleport interstellar distances

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not going to try anything quite so spectacular though, I'll just have him teleport himself and Velocity to the trophy room, he'll teleport out Triumph, she'll grab Prometheus helmet and then he'll mass teleport the rest of the contents into space, before rejoining my team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While this is going on Nemesis will give Psylocke the Tiger Talisman to split herself in two, effectively doubling my team's psychic power. Betsy has excellent mental discipline and a large part of her narrative, especially in modern years has been the balancing the dark and light sides of her personality, this has been highlighted especially throughout her mini series and X-Force, this makes her the ideal candidate to use the Tiger Talisman.

Anywho one Phoenix echo enhanced Psylocke would be too much for your team imo, two should be far in excess of what I need to put them down. The Psylocke's will use their TP to put all members of your team members (with the possible exception of Mewtwo and the magically empowered armors) to sleep to earn a KO victory and although Woverine is resistant to TP, he isn't immune and to my knowledge he doesn't have any telepathic resistance feats against a telepath of a Phoenix-Echo empowered Psylocke caliber, let alone two. In addition to that Betsy and Logan share a psychic bond, this is a backdoor she can use to disable him.

They'll combat him on the astral plane again barring any spectacular showings in Mewtwo's prowess in telepathic combat and or power they should be able to wrangle him down.

Using the Waterhand's ability to open portals Kiani and Backlash will go after the armors.

No Caption Provided

Equipped with the T-Masks, they'll be undetctable to the armors. Backlash's tendrils will hold them down and the Waterhand's anti magic properties will do the rest.

No Caption Provided

That should do it. I have other stuff my team can do but, I'll see what you have for me before committing to any further action.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Nah, best to stay out of other people's debate, I mean I see a whole lot of flawed teams in this thing, but I have not called it out.

This should be good.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

nice matchup gentlemen. great pairing of debators here, expect nothing but the best guys. If you remember, tag me for voting if you will!

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice matchup gentlemen. great pairing of debators here, expect nothing but the best guys. If you remember, tag me for voting if you will!

Will do.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Post will be up tomorrow!

Just finished my Final week of classes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Sorry it's taken me so long - time to respond to your post!

Strategy

I've got some pretty intelligent strategists on my team between Deathstroke, Deadshot, Winter Soldier, and Wolverine; however, it's my job as the debater to create a strategy that I believe they could pull off successfully.

Part 1 - To Infinity & Beyond

The first step in my plan it to utilize the Shen Gong Wu known as the SOL [ Shard of Lightning ] for it grants light speed movement to those who use it.

The most useful part about the SOL is that it's usage isn't limited to one person - it gives it's powers to anyone & everyone who is touching the shard when it is activated.

Loading Video...

Video Explained - As Master Fung explains - As soon as the user brings forth the power of the shard he can move so fast that nobody can see him, but the powers of the Shard only last as long as the flash of lightning. As long as they are both touching the shard when it is activated they can both use it's power - it's also important to note how slow everyone else was while Jack used the SOL. Time appeared to be "stopped" for them while they had the power of the shard flowing through them.

Also - the SOL isn't a one time usage thing - all you've gotta do to activate it is hold it & yell "SHARD OF LIGHTNING" and it'll activate.

So currently I've got 9 combatants with the ability to move at light speed - which is much faster than anyone on your team - even your speedster & Nemsis w/Rabbit Talisman.

This speed gives my team a significant advantage & will allow them to blitz through the next couple of steps in the plan allowing them to defeat your team.

Part 2 - Psychic Link & Sapphire Dragons

Mewtwo is going to use his psychic abilities to create a psychic link between my team - his raw psychic power at base form is incredible. During the film 'Mewtwo Returns' he was able to teleport an entire lake underground, mind wipe Team Rocket, and teleport Team Rocket away from the freshwater springs - he's also been able to communicate with Ash while he was essentially on the other side of the globe.

With this being known - a simple psychic link is not beyond his abilities - especially with the Mento Intensifier Ring.

While Mewtwo does this Lady Shiva is going to activate the Shen Gong Wu known as the Sapphire Dragon - because she has the Emperor Scorpion the Dragon will be under my team's control.

The Sapphire Dragon is one of the most dangerous Shen Gong Wu - and is so for a good reason.

Loading Video...

Video Explained

• 7:50 - 8:10 - Turns Kimiko into Solid Sapphire.
  • 9:45 - 10:10 - Turns Clay into Solid Sapphire.
  • 11:25 - 11:55 - Explanation of the Shen Gong Wu - it grows in power the more people it turns to Sapphire.
  • 12:05 - 12:20 - Turns Raymundo into Solid Sapphire.
  • 14:15 - 15:05 - Uses all of the people he's turned into Sapphire as slaves & turns them against Dojo.

With the Dragon activated my team count goes from (9) to (10) granting me larger numbers & even more power.

Part 2 [ this step ] can be accomplished incredibly quickly & only requires Mewtwo & Lady Shiva - remember they've been speed boosted by the SOL.

Part 3 - Golden Tigers, Mirrors, and a Trophy Room

While you're able to teleport to the Trophy Room via the Universal Weapon my team has their own teleportation options.

My team will break into 3 different groups at this point in time - the fire teams are as follows.

Team 1 - Mewtwo

Team 2 - Mirror Master, Spider Man, Deathstroke, Winter Soldier

Team 3 - Wolverine, Doombot/DD Armor, Lady Shiva, Sapphire Dragon, Deadshot

Mewtwo will be providing a telepathic link between all of my team members while shielding them from mental assaults from your team with the combined might of his already incredibly powerful TP and the Mento Intensifier.

T2 will use the Mirror World as transport from the starting location to the Trophy Room - they'll stay in the Mirror World unless they see your team in the Trophy Room.

T3 will use the Golden Tiger Claws to teleport into the Trophy Room - they'll grab the Worlogog to bring to Mewtwo & T2 will then teleport all of the other items into the Mirror World so your team can't access them and my team can use them if need be.

Battle in the Trophy Room

You're sending Mister Terrific & Velocity into the Trophy Room - I'm sending everyone but Mewtwo.

If a battle was to begin here, as I assume one will due to both of us having teleportation abilities, then we should probably see how that'll play out.

2 vs 7 seems like incredibly bad odds for you - and they are.

Mister Terrific may have the Universal Weapon and Velocity may be a speedster but considering my team is powered by the Shard of Lightning & can continue gaining it's power just by touching it when it activates - then we'll outspeed your team by a large margin.

Mister Terrific & Velocity are going to get diced by a light speed Wolverine, turned to bullet pincushions by Deadshot, or brutally beat down by Lady Shiva.

The Sapphire Dragon & Doom Bot are there for good measure too.

Even if my team didn't have Light Speed Movement [ but they do ] Deadshot & Wolverine have better reaction times than Mister Terriffic and could disarm/kill him before he could use the Universal Weapon to teleport the objects/himself out of the room.

Velocity is a speedster but Deadshot has tagged speedsters in the past - and his no mercy style of killing would bring her down pretty quick, especially since he has the Cold Gun which prevents him from getting blitzed due to the Cold Field.

Once defeated my team will be giving the Worlogog to Mewtwo who will use it for it's reality altering abilities - it should prevent Psylocke from bringing him to the Astral Plane as if she does he can teleport out of it & combat her in the Physical World.

My team will then move onto bringing the rest of your team down - I do have some points that I'd like to counter that you brought up in your post.

Anywho one Phoenix echo enhanced Psylocke would be too much for your team imo, two should be far in excess of what I need to put them down. The Psylocke's will use their TP to put all members of your team members (with the possible exception of Mewtwo and the magically empowered armors) to sleep to earn a KO victory and although Woverine is resistant to TP, he isn't immune and to my knowledge he doesn't have any telepathic resistance feats against a telepath of a Phoenix-Echo empowered Psylocke caliber, let alone two. In addition to that Betsy and Logan share a psychic bond, this is a backdoor she can use to disable him.

1.) Do you have any showings of the Phoenix Echo or what it can do - from what I've read on wiki's about it they say that it's considerably less powerful than the actual Phoenix Force and that the Phoenix Blade can only be wielded by members of the Rook'Shir bloodline.

2.) Psylocke does still have a light & dark side - and nobody has shown an accurate control of the Tiger Talisman, I'm doubting that Psylocke could use it effectively. It's the same reasoning that I'm not having anyone on my team use it.

3.) Psylocke would have trouble TP'ing my team due to the fact that their thoughts are moving faster due to the SOL & that Mewtwo's own abilities are shielding my team & are being enhanced with the Worlogog and the Mento Intensifier.

I don't see my team getting disabled - and if you did try and disable my team by making them sleep the ones still there would be Mirror Master, Doombot/Doctor Doom, Mewtwo, and the Sapphire Dragon.

• Mirror Master // Doom // and the Sapphire Dragon are all magical & don't actually have "brains or minds" to TP - well, the only thing that can control the SD is the Emperor Scorpion.

Plus - my team would still be moving at Light Speed due to the SOL.

Equipped with the T-Masks, they'll be undetctable to the armors. Backlash's tendrils will hold them down and the Waterhand's anti magic properties will do the rest.

They would still be detectable to the armors & Sapphire Dragon. The armors were all brought to life via magic - when Mala Mala Jong was brought to life with the HOJ he was able to see just fine even though he had no actual eyes [ there was just fire ] as seen in the picture below.

No Caption Provided

If for some reason the Mirror Master one can't see then his telepathic bond with the SD & DB can work as his eyes as they could tell him what to attack - however - I don't see it getting to this point.

Your team doesn't have an answer for the SOL from what I've seen - even with Betsy's strong TP my team will be moving faster than she can think.

There is more I can do - but this should suffice for now.

I look forward to your response!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By SMXLR8

tag me for votes

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sy8000  Online
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @highaccuser: Well - scratch that out of my plan, we don't use it, we don't give it to Mewtwo, we just use our superior speed to blitz the team after Mirror-Worlding' everything in the Trophy Room.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sy8000  Online
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sovereign91001
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sy8000  Online
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well - if we've reached the time limit - looks like it is INDEED voting time.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mickey-mouse
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: gotta re-read. seemed short though

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I will read through this and be back for a vote. Need to beer to wear off=)

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'll read when I'm back on comp and not mobile.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen:

Sorry, I was working on a counter for this and saw the tags, so I didn't get a chance to finish it in time :/ Anywho best of luck to you in the votes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: @cosmicallyaware1: Yah it seemed a bit short with so many weapons in play...but oh well. I still need an answer to my question. When voting and you see something flat out wrong, do you ignore it, if the opponent did not call it out?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: @cosmicallyaware1: Yah it seemed a bit short with so many weapons in play...but oh well. I still need an answer to my question. When voting and you see something flat out wrong, do you ignore it, if the opponent did not call it out?

You point it out (for them to know in the future), but you don't let it influence your vote.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sovereign91001: @thetruebarryallen: I don't want to get to deep into it, but it's a big mistake to lean so hard on the Shard of Lighting the way you did. Especially after the fact you explained the way it worked, then split your team up in part 3.

But, Pr0 said I should ignore this, due to the fact Sov never called it out, because he never made a reply. So I give you the clear win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sy8000  Online
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sovereign91001: @thetruebarryallen: I don't want to get to deep into it, but it's a big mistake to lean so hard on the Shard of Lighting the way you did. Especially after the fact you explained the way it worked, then split your team up in part 3.

But, Pr0 said I should ignore this, due to the fact Sov never called it out, because he never made a reply. So I give you the clear win.

I don't see exactly why it's a large mistake - as I explained the SOL is incredibly easy to re-activate - all you need to do is touch it & say "Shard of Lightning".

Then everyone who was touching it at the point of activation has light speed movement until the effects run out - but then once they do run out they can easily be re-activated.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Good debate.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: gotta re-read. seemed short though

Finals Week w/4 Finals made it a tad difficult to post haha - thankfully it's over!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HigorM  Moderator

Considering that I didn't see much debate from both parts but just opening posts and strategy posts, I need to judge based on who did the best job considering sololy those two points, and based on that, I need to go with TTBA.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mickey-mouse

@thetruebarryallen: Yes, but then you split the group up in part 3. Unless the group is all with Wolverine, who has the Shard, they all cannot touch it. Also the idea that during the battle, they all are going to be with in an arms reach of Wolverine and the shard the entire battle is very suspect, to down right unbelievable. Also the Shard only lasts for a quick second. Are there feats for anyone using the shard, back to back like you are suggestion?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

Considering that I didn't see much debate from both parts but just opening posts and strategy posts, I need to judge based on who did the best job considering sololy those two points, and based on that, I need to go with TTBA.

agreed actually, this is what I have been thinking..............well put @higorm