• 57 results
#51 Posted by Skit (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@mr_ingenuity: @skit: You were going to try to stalemate the destroyer with MB in your original plan. I would say that's pretty mother box heavy. Even though you said it may be brief, that's still a huge feat that you never proved. Also most of Motoko's production and productivity in this fight was going to come from MB, in fact only two items she has is Motoko Kusangi (Mother Box, Adamantine ammo). Also I never bout into your initial statements that MB was going to put Motoko on a superman level. Superman is a planet buster. MB is not going to allow you to become planetary level.

The very first time I said anything about I said the destroyer armor was superior to my entire team and that Motoko could only provide a distraction and even then it would be brief. Which imply's that I think the destroyer would easily beat it. "Next up Hercules and the destroyer armor. While you are correct it is > my entire team with the exception of Motoko who could at least stand up to it(however brief that may be). There are still plenty of options for my team to beat it." The last sentence even shows that I never was in my plan to use it to in anyway beat the destroyer.

Yeah, you never showed Motherbox being on a Superman+ level.

If it doesn't work on a superman+ level, then how does create weapons that can harm superman+ level characters like H/P DD who easily beat both Darkseid and Superman. This alone should prove that it can turn Motoko, someone who is more machine than human. Other proof is an old crappy one allowing Batman to take a pounding from Darkseid. Mind you under both these instances they only had one for minutes, while Motoko is going to have one for an entire Month. .

@skit: Juggernaut was about to KO Sakaar. His statements show he stopped long enough for Sakaar to recover & attack.

He stopped and didn't keep on attacking because he just found out that he had been beating on a child this entire time, that's why he was so angry at banner.

#52 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36711 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: just because someone or something can hurt planet busters doesn't put them on par with them....example: Wolverine can fight hulk, he's not on hulks level

#53 Edited by Skit (5292 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukehero said:

@skit: just because someone or something can hurt planet busters doesn't put them on par with them....example: Wolverine can fight hulk, he's not on hulks level

Wolverine also is Wolverine and really should only be able to harm hulk by cutting him with his claws which happen to be made of some of the most durable materials in fiction. If it can allow a human like Batman to take hits from somebody like Darkseid, it clearly has to work on a level with which Darkseid was dishing out. Also if it can provide gear that can significantly amp the strength of someone like Superman who's already strong or create weapons that allow Superman to harm characters superior to himself. Then it has to work on that level. Motoko is basically an item already and as such the MB doesn't have to go quite the distance to aid her. Mr Ing even accepted her as having superman level durability and this was one of the few points he didn't actually disagree with.

#54 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36711 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: Simply taking hits from DS does not put MB on DS level, that's like saying Black Panther is on the same level as Ironman because his suit can tank his engery blasts. You never showed a street lever going the distance with a planet buster using mother box. Once I get off mobile I'll pm you and quote some lines between you and Mr Ing.

#55 Posted by Skit (5292 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Batman say's that he wouldn't be able to take the beating he is if it weren't for the MB. That clearly means that is dishing out way more than he could possibly take. Then theres IronMan getting a significant enough boost to beat pre 52 Flash, which is a ridiculous boost for reaction speed alone. Again we're also talking about characters who are 100% organic.

This is well beyond off topic though and while I don't mind discussing this further, we might want to at least move this to a PM.

#56 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36711 posts) - - Show Bio

@skit: I'll PM you. Bump for votes.

#57 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try read this.

#58 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36711 posts) - - Show Bio

bump