Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Akira Overdrive

vs

Of course there are more match ups,name a few.Decide the winner.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ryu vs. Jin Kazama-Both characters are ridiculously powerful,but I believe Ryu will come out on top.Ryu is faster than Jin.In all my years of playing Tekken I never saw Jin display any feats of speed on Ryu's level.Ryu was able to catch Akuma while teleporting and keep up with Guy (a ninja) who has some level of superhuman speed.Ryu has been seen lift gigantic boulders which is his claim to strength.He also beat Akuma who destroyed a mountain and a meteor.Jin has defeated Ogre at a young age and also gained more power from Jinpachi...however,it isn't know how powerful he has gotten.

Winner:Ryu

Ken Masters vs. Hwoarang-Hwoarang is incredibly skilled to have stood up to Devil Jin and defeated Normal Jin in the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 4.However he is nowhere near as skilled or as powerful as Ken.Ken is on Ryu's level without the same level of training as Ryu.He's naturally a great fighter.Hwoarang may be similar in speed but Ken has the edge with long range attacks and strength.

Winner:Ken

Ling Xiayou vs. Chun-Li-Chun-Li does 1,000 kicks a minute for a work out.She is the strongest woman in Asia and has only lost to Vega,Bison,and Master Gen.Ling isn't nearly fast or strong enough to handle Chun-li.I don't think she could even hurt Chun-Li even if Chun-Li let her.Chun-Li also has the edgeith experience.

Winner:Chun-li

Akuma vs. Kazuya Mishima-Akuma has this in the bag.If he starts losing he could become Shin Akuma who is far more powerful than anything I have seen from Devil or even Devil Jin.He completely outclasses Kazuya.

Winner:Akuma.Curbstomp*

Nina Williams vs. Cammy White-Cammy and Nina are both expert assassins.Both taking out big hits.I would give this fight to Cammy in unarmed combat though because she outclasses Nina in everything except for physical strength.I don't see Nina blocking a Cannon Drill though...those go right through buildings.

Winner:Cammy

Bryan Fury vs. William Guile-Bryan takes this.Not easily but without a scratch.Bryan has walked through tank shells,took gunfire,ripped the tops of tanks.He's like Iron Man with skin over his suit and no jetboots.I don't see Guile doing anything that would hurt him.

Winner:Bryan Fury

Eddy Gordo vs. Dee Jay-Dee Jay might be faster but he's not nearly as skilled or as fearless as Eddy.Eddy is the true master of Capoeria.I don't think Dee Jay would be able to keep up with his moves long enough to stay in the fight.His projectiles are useless too.

Winner:Eddy Gordo

Yoshimitsu vs. Sodom-Sodom has absolutley no chance what so ever.Yoshimitsu is immortal,he has super speed,and he's quite strong.He also has had years of combat experience.

Winner:Yoshimitsu

Victor Sagat vs. Bruce Irvin-Bruce can't win.Sagat is way to powerful.He has way to may advantages

Winner:Sagat

Christie Montiero vs. Elena-both very good at Capoeria,but as much as I love Christie,she doesn;t have a chance.Elena is a genius first all,she is one of the smartest street fighter characters.She's much faster than Christie.She matches her agility with tree dwelling animals.She can also heal in a battle.

Winner:Elena

*Fei-Long vs. Marshall LawFei-Long wins.Law is simply outclassed.

Winner:Fei-Long

Dan Hibiki vs. Paul Phoenix-Dan is obviously more powerful than he looks,but Paul is a veteran fighter and his punch can take out almost anything.I don't think Dan is durable enough to have a chance.He can't even beat Sakura.

Winner:Paul.Curbstomp

Asuka Kazama vs. Sakura Kasugano-Asuka obviously can fight.She knocked Jin's block off because she thought he was a pervert.She didn't beat him in an actual fight though.I don't know the limits of her skill and power but I haven't seen much from her.Sakura was trained by Ryu and her Hadouken is more powerful than his.I say she takes this.

Winner:Sakura

WINNER:Street Fighter (9-4)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Based on sheer power alone, I'm gonna go with Street Fighter

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Claps

Impressive Vance.I dont disagree with one.

How about Alex vs King?

Murdok vs Zangief?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Bison vs Hiehiachi?

Bison curbstomp.

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Demosapien

Bison vs was his nasme. You know Jin's daddy(Starts with H.)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Akira Overdrive says:

"**Claps** Impressive Vance.I dont disagree with one. How about Alex vs King? Murdok vs Zangief?"

I would say King owns Alex because of his agility and speed.His durability is fairly high as well.I think Marduk and Zangief is either a draw or Zangeif wins.I have seen people beat Zangief but never knock him out and he wrestles bears for fun.

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

I say Alex curbstomps King actually.He seems way stronger.

Murduk would get an Atomic Buster and die.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dante V. Inferno says:

"I say Alex curbstomps King actually.He seems way stronger. Murduk would get an Atomic Buster and die."

You don't know anything about Alex or King....

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Vance Astro says:

"Dante V. Inferno says:
"I say Alex curbstomps King actually.He seems way stronger. Murduk would get an Atomic Buster and die."

You don't know anything about Alex or King...."

I do actually.That just happens to be my opinion.God your an ass.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dante V. Inferno says:

"Not really,no.But if you have two similar characters,who seem at the same level then it does.It depends on how you perceive the characters.You saying King beats him is an opinion,not a fact,because you don't know that for sure."

It's not an opinion because based on what I have seen and what I know about both characters I can say King wins.They aren't on the same level.Alex is and experienced fighter and he's slow as hell.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dante V. Inferno says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dante V. Inferno says:
You don't know anything about Alex or King...."
I do actually.That just happens to be my opinion.God your an ass."

Your opinion doesn't mean jack in a battle thread.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Not really,no.But if you have two similar characters,who seem at the same level then it does.It depends on how you perceive the characters.You saying King beats him is an opinion,not a fact,because you don't know that for sure.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dante V. Inferno says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dante V. Inferno says:
"Not really,no.But if you have two similar characters,who seem at the same level then it does.It depends on how you perceive the characters.You saying King beats him is an opinion,not a fact,because you don't know that for sure."
It's not an opinion because based on what I have seen and what I know about both characters I can say King wins.They aren't on the same level.Alex is and experienced fighter and he's slow as hell."
It is still an opinion.But anyway now that you mention,Alex is slow."

Yes but it's a well educated opinion.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Vance Astro says:

"Dante V. Inferno says:

It's not an opinion because based on what I have seen and what I know about both characters I can say King wins.They aren't on the same level.Alex is and experienced fighter and he's slow as hell."

It is still an opinion.But anyway now that you mention,Alex is slow.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dante V. Inferno says:

"There we go. BTW I think Guile should be matched with Paul,not Bryan.I think thats a way better match."

I matched Bryan and Guile because they are both Military guys.Paul has no chance against Guile because he has the long range advantage.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

There we go.

BTW I think Guile should be matched with Paul,not Bryan.I think thats a way better match.

Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Static Shock says:

"Dante V. Inferno says:
"I say Alex curbstomps King actually."

I disagree with this. And, this video will tell you why...

For someone like King to chain all of his throws and slams together, Alex couldn't possibly curbstomp him. Let alone win..."

Yeah,I noticed the mistake in that statement.Alex is hella slow.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Dante V. Inferno says:

"I say Alex curbstomps King actually."

I disagree with this. And, this video will tell you why...

For someone like King to chain all of his throws and slams together, Alex couldn't possibly curbstomp him. Let alone win...