Street Fighter universe vs Darkstalkers universe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f68dca13263
deactivated-60f68dca13263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Street Fighter universe vs Darkstalkers universe (11 votes)

Street Fighter 27%
Darkstalkers 73%

Street Fighter cast

No Caption Provided

Darkstalkers cast

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • All the characters are at their peak (at their strongest)
  • Win by death even if temporary
 • 
AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkstalkers wins. Even the low tier darkstalkers are an entire league above the high tier Street-Fighters so with the higher tier darkstalkers, it's not even fair. Hell, I'm even tempted to say that one low tier darkstalker could beat all of the Street-Fighter cast.

I'm not sure if it's true but I read from some people that Capcom Unity once stated themselves that the weakest darkstalker is stronger than the strongest Street-Fighter.

ERADICATOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkstalkers stomp. Only way street fighters can hang with them is we use non-canon asura's wrath feats for akuma and ryu.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkstalker verse wins. The top tier of SF -- Akuma, Evil Ryu, Oro, Gill, etc. -- can contend with upper B class Darkstalkers. If we're giving them non-canon feats as well (looking at you Asura's Wrath), then higher. But there isn't an SF character that wants smoke with an S Class.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AshConwell

@indomitableregal: I don't think the top tier Street-Fighters can contend with the B+ class darkstalkers at all. With non-canon feats from Asura's Wrath of course it might be different but without it, I don't think they want smoke with the B+ classers nor will win against them.

Isn't Akuma one of the strongest and his best feat is sinking an island? That doesn't put him on the level of the B+ classers.

Not to talk about the darkstalkers aura that corrupts the heart of their opponent and drives them insane. With that, the darkstalkers could turn pretty much most of Street-Fighter cast (If not all of it) mad and would win without even needing to fight.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkstalkers stomp.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a joke, even the weakest street-level Darkstalkers would be a big threat to Street Fighter.

AshConwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-jagi: None of the darkstalkers are street-tier, not even the low tier(B+) darkstalkers. Although yeah, even the weaker darkstalkers are stronger than the strongest street-fighters.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a Collosal Mismatch in favor of the Darkstalkers.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the others are saying, this is ridiculously unfair for Street Fighter with several Darkstalkers soloing the verse.