Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Usopp, Franky, Robin and Brook

vs

Tatsumaki, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Metal Bat, King, Genos, Metal Knight, Superalloy Darkshine, Watchdog man, Drive Knight, Light speed Flash, Puri Puri Prisoner, and Tank top master

Rules-

- Random Encounter, but everyone is in character

- Takes place on Boros' ship

Round 1 - Pre timeskip straw hats, and S-class heroes have 24 hrs prep

Round 2 - Current Straw Hats and heroes have 72 hrs prep

Which team wins and why?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Straw Hats stomp.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro could beat most of them by himself

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@highaccuser: @linsanel_doctor: Oh, and composite feats for the heroes, so in case you were wondering webcomic too

@linsanel_doctor said:

Zoro could beat most of them by himself

Honestly I don't see him taking on Atomic Samurai and Lightspeed flash at the same time

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brook can theoretically solo with his knock out music but I won't be that guy

SH wins comfortably though

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nilok

Honestly, it is hard to say, but I edge on the side of the S-Class Heroes. Some of the S-Class heroes are real monsters.

Superalloy for instance can lift 20 tons with one arm, and we have been shown in One Piece that a Giant captain can be temporarily incapacity by 10 tons.

Bang, who fought Superally and was able to beat him, though was unable to deal any major injuries.

Atomic, who is Bang's rival thus is comparable to Bang. Atomic is able to move incredible speeds, able to dodge bullets and turn an opponent into chunky salsa in an instant. The limit to his swordsmanship is that he cannot cut between cells without damaging them.

Genos specializes in large area of attacks with high damage and very high speed, but that same high speed requires a light frame, and has forgone much if any defensive armor. This makes him a very do or die hero.

Metal Bat is tougher to classify, as his ability is based on taking damage to deal more damage. Thus, if Metal Bat can endure some of the crazier hits, and if he can connect, he should be able to deal incredible damage.

Lightspeed, on the other hand takes speed to the extreme, able to unleash an entire combo of strikes in 1 centisecond. However, Lightspeed has the problem that his mind can't keep up with his own speed and reflexes, and needs a moment to understand what happened, such as his strikes being blocked or dodged.

Zombieman is effectively unkillable due to his regeneration save from being attacked by attacks like that of Atomic. Even though Zombieman is effectively a hard boiled detective of the heroes, he does use the most effective weapons in the One Piece universe, guns, being the one thing that kills every character in One Piece. Joking aside, Zombieman is rumored to be the weakest of the Heroes.

Most of the other heroes don't have solid enough feats to compare them against, but the heroes I listed, aside from Zombieman, should be around or above Zoro and Sanji, and the stronger ones like Bang, and Atomic should be around or above Luffy.

This is all comparing post time-skip One Piece.

BTW, I recommend adding a rule to also exclude Blast. While there isn't enough information to actually place him in a fight in the first place, he is implied to be on the same level as Saitama.

@stardance said:

Brook can theoretically solo with his knock out music but I won't be that guy

SH wins comfortably though

When you move at high speeds, you get a Doppler effect, most noticeably for us in sound waves. If Brook tried to use an audio attack on someone rushing at him at extremely high speed, they either would break through the sound via a sonic boom, or it would be so mashed together from their perspective into a single sound front that it would be a meaningless noise.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ultra_supermanking
Ultra_SupermanKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light speed flash cause his name is lightspeed /s ( and in case anyone was wondering /s means sarcasm.)

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FlashingSabre

@nilok: Dude, Hajrudin, a giant who Luffy stomped without any effort, could punch with over 10,000 tons of force, with multiple broken bones. 20 tons isn't impressive at all.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StarDance

@nilok:

Superalloy for instance can lift 20 tons with one arm, and we have been shown in One Piece that a Giant captain can be temporarily incapacity by 10 tons.

20 tons is nothing to even early pre-time skip characters...

Hajrudin the giant- while having the bones in his arm broken- punched away 10,000 tons falling towards him at mach speed

He's fodder to Luffy

If 20 tons is all this guy can muster, he's fodder here too

And you've stated bullet timing feats as if that's impressive compared to One Piece characters

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nilok

@flashingsabre: @stardance:

20 tons wouldn't be impressive if that was his limit, but that is just an example of a one armed lift. I can lift 30lb with one arm, but can lift close to 300lb with a full body lift with the weight off center, and I only have moderate martial arts training. That is only an example of lift force, not striking force.

Mike Tyson was able to punch at 1,800 psi, or almost one ton of force per square inch, and he is not superhuman, and could not ever dream of lifting anywhere near 20 tons with one arm.

Trying to claim a one arm lift is his max capacity is disingenuous.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By StarDance

@nilok said:

20 tons wouldn't be impressive if that was his limit, but that is just an example of a one armed lift. I can lift 30lb with one arm, but can lift close to 300lb with a full body lift, and I only have moderate martial arts training. That is only an example of lift force, not striking force.

Mike Tyson was able to punch at 1,800 psi, or almost one ton of force per square inch, and he is not superhuman, and could not ever dream of lifting anywhere near 20 tons with one arm.

You think 20 tons should be metioned next to 10,000 tons falling at mach speed

Why...

Trying to claim a one arm lift is his max capacity is disingenuous.

Oh so he can go from 20 tons to well over 10,000 then?

Seems legit

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nilok

@stardance:

Because Superalloy was doing some exercises, which normal people usually do at 20lb (and crazy people like Bruce Lee do at 80lb) and we have a hard number for One Piece to match that. It took all of Hajrudin's strength and destroying his own arm to counter the 10,000 ton drop. Furthermore, it was heavily implied that the 1,000 ton drop would have killed or disabled Zoro in the scene earlier.

Also, where are you getting "mach speed" feat? Machvise doesn't have any way to propel himself. Everything falls at the same rate and nothing with the form of the human at or near sea level can exceed their terminal velocity of 122 mph.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StarDance

@nilok said:

@stardance:

Because Superalloy was doing some exercises, which normal people usually do at 20lb (and crazy people like Bruce Lee do at 80lb) and we have a hard number for One Piece to match that. It took all of Hajrudin's strength and destroying his own arm to counter the 10,000 ton drop. Furthermore, it was heavily implied that the 1,000 ton drop would have killed or disabled Zoro in the scene earlier.

You're still comparing 20 tons with 10,000 so I don't understand that logic at all, training with heavy weights means putting a strain on your body to get stronger, so making a 20 ton jump while exercising to 10,000 when serious is ridiculous and unfounded too on your part- please explain this as this is what I'm most concerned about. Furthermore if you think 20 tons is a hard number for One Piece to match you're either:

• High

Or

• High and drunk

As for the underlined part, no it wasn't...Zoro didn't even appear bothered by the prospect...and that would be inconsistent considering Machvise is fodder to him

Also, where are you getting "mach speed" feat? Machvise doesn't have any way to propel himself. Everything falls at the same rate and nothing with the form of the human at or near sea level can exceed their terminal velocity of 122 mph.

He's shown breaking the sound barrier when he gets punched up in both the anime and manga

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok said:

@stardance:

Dude, we go by feats here. If his best strength feat is twenty tons, his strength isn't significantly above 20 tons. You can't give him strength he hasn't shown.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By StarDance

Apparently if 20 lbs puts enough of a strain on me to train with, I can lift well over 500x that at max effort

True story

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nilok

So, because you have been asking, I did some math. I will be calculating based on Mike Tyson's features for Superalloy.

Mike Tyson doesn't like to do arm curls, but he did like to do pushups. Using that, we can get a one armed lift strength.

Tyson weight 240lb, max stress put on arms 75% or .75 at max lift for pushup, divided between two arms. Formula: M*.75/2=A. 240lb*.75/2 = 90lb.

Now we have a one armed lift for Tyson, we can use that as a multiplier for Superalloy's exercise. 20 metric tons / 90lb = 489.916138 multiplier. So we have Superalloy as ~490x stronger than Mike Tyson.

Plugging in the multiplier to Tyson's punch force and we get a 882000 psi of force. Converting that to US Tons per square inch we get 441 sTons. Converting that again to Metric Tons, we get 400.068 metric tons per square inch (there is a reason I am keeping it in imperial measurements).

Finally, we get to multiply that force to the surface area of Mike Tyson's hands, which is 13". Thus giving us a strong striking force of 5,200.884 tons of force. This is not an arm shattering strike for Superalloy like for Hajrudin's Gungnir, but just a strong one armed punch.

So in closing, a straight arm punch from Superalloy should hit for ~5200 tons of force, and wouldn't be a life or death limit.

"You think 20 tons should be metioned next to 10,000 tons falling at mach speed"

"He's shown breaking the sound barrier when he gets punched up in both the anime and manga"

Now, see, this doesn't feel right. You say that Machvise was falling at mach speed, then change it to Hajrudin punching him upwards. That is disingenuous.

Are you using the speed lines as evidence that it was mach speed?

No Caption Provided

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By StarDance

@nilok said:

So, because you have been asking, I did some math. I will be calculating based on Mike Tyson's features for Superalloy.

Mike Tyson doesn't like to do arm curls, but he did like to do pushups. Using that, we can get a one armed lift strength.

Tyson weight 240lb, max stress put on arms 75% or .75 at max lift for pushup, divided between two arms. Formula: M*.75/2=A. 240lb*.75/2 = 90lb.

Now we have a one armed lift for Tyson, we can use that as a multiplier for Superalloy's exercise. 20 metric tons / 90lb = 489.916138 multiplier. So we have Superalloy as ~490x stronger than Mike Tyson.

Plugging in the multiplier to Tyson's punch force and we get a 882000 psi of force. Converting that to US Tons per square inch we get 441 sTons. Converting that again to Metric Tons, we get 400.068 metric tons per square inch (there is a reason I am keeping it in imperial measurements).

Finally, we get to multiply that force to the surface area of Mike Tyson's hands, which is 13". Thus giving us a strong striking force of 5,200.884 tons of force. This is not an arm shattering strike for Superalloy like for Hajrudin's Gungnir, but just a strong one armed punch.

So in closing, a straight arm punch from Superalloy should hit for ~5200 tons of force, and wouldn't be a life or death limit.

And Hajrudin punched him away breaking the sound barrier still making it far more impressive, and you're still forgetting Hajrudion is fodder to Zoro and Luffy, the former of whom butchered the city sized Pica and sent his upper body flying a considerable distance away from his lower body

5,200 tons is nothing

I'll be far more generous than I should be, ignore logic and say that Superalloy is as good as Hajrudin, the latter was still fodder to Luffy

What is the point you're making here? At best he's still fodder

"You think 20 tons should be metioned next to 10,000 tons falling at mach speed"

"He's shown breaking the sound barrier when he gets punched up in both the anime and manga"

Now, see, this doesn't feel right. You say that Machvise was falling at mach speed, then change it to Hajrudin punching him upwards. That is disingenuous.

Yes it was the other way round but the feat stays virtually the same if not better considering he broke the sound barrier with broken bones- so it doesn't matter...and even we say he didn't break the sound barrier the feat is still more impressive because he sent 10,000 tons of opposing force flying up into the bird cage

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By StarDance

@nilok:

Are you using the speed lines as evidence that it was mach speed?

That little puff of air above Hajrudin's fist is a One Piece depiction of breaking the sound barrier and always has been

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus this guy is trolling right?

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nilok

@stardance:

5,200 tons is nothing

I'll be far more generous than I should be, ignore logic and say that Superalloy is as good as Hajrudin, the latter was still fodder to Luffy

I never said that Haljrudin was not better or not. Nor did I ever say that Superalloy was Luffy level. And no, 5,200 tons is not nothing, this is Machvise using 10 Tons on Haljrudin.

No Caption Provided

That little puff of air above Hajrudin's fist is a One Piece depiction of breaking the sound barrier and always has been

You are going to need to show evidence of that statement.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By StarDance

@nilok: Yes it is nothing, those 10 ton attacks were meant for weakening him and then he punches 10,000 tons into the bird cage, rendering the 10 tons showing moot

If you're not claiming he's Luffy level then why even bring him up in the first place when stating your reasonings for the S class heroes winning?

Evidence?

Luffy vs Lucci- Jet Gatling

Luffy's Jet Punch on the Pacifista

Luffy's Jet Bazooka on Minotaurus

Luffy's Jet Bazooka on Magellan

And so on

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: All of Luffy's second gear attacks create sonic booms. Have you not read/seen any One Piece? Oda does this in like half of his fight scenes.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nilok

The reason I brought him up is because he was closer to Zoro or Sanji. This isn't a fight with everyone vs Luffy. The only two listed that I see as close to Luffy is Bang and Atomic, which is what I said near the end of my first post.

I was actually looking for something more concrete than an assumption. Yes, I have read all of One Piece, but I couldn't recall anyone giving those a set speed. But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are the speed of sound.

Okay, so Hajrudin's strongest and best attacks are able to send 10,000 tons skyward at the speed of sound, nice. That still completely destroyed his arm in the process, and don't forget, Machvice did break some of Hajrudin's bones with his 10 ton attack earlier. Against Superalloy, who is not only extremely strong, but also extremely fast, he would be able to hit Hajrudin from all angles. Superalloy is also shown to be extremely tough, able to stand up to Bang's strongest attacks and getting back up after being smash by awakened Garou.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I heard she can blow peoples heads off and fly

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol enough with the inaccurate maths.

20 tonnes does not in any way translate to the thousands.

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: Erm, no he isn't comparable to Zoro either, lifting 20 tons doesn't compare to butchering a city sized stone golem without going all out, they were also well above the speed of sound pre time skip, let alone current

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FlashingSabre

@nilok said:

The reason I brought him up is because he was closer to Zoro or Sanji. This isn't a fight with everyone vs Luffy. The only two listed that I see as close to Luffy is Bang and Atomic, which is what I said near the end of my first post.

I was actually looking for something more concrete than an assumption. Yes, I have read all of One Piece, but I couldn't recall anyone giving those a set speed. But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are the speed of sound.

Okay, so Hajrudin's strongest and best attacks are able to send 10,000 tons skyward at the speed of sound, nice. That still completely destroyed his arm in the process, and don't forget, Machvice did break some of Hajrudin's bones with his 10 ton attack earlier. Against Superalloy, who is not only extremely strong, but also extremely fast, he would be able to hit Hajrudin from all angles. Superalloy is also shown to be extremely tough, able to stand up to Bang's strongest attacks and getting back up after being smash by awakened Garou.

Dude. The monster trio were hiting re-entry speed (Mach 25+) by Ennies Lobby. Sound Speed is like East Blue stuff.

LosinySheriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro sliced pika in half sending his upper half fying into the air.

In order to do that you need at least Nuclear bomb levels of force.And zoro did that with ease.

Zoro can also take one hell of a beating(you should the episodes where he fights puma then takes on luffy's pain.)

So yeah i believe that the strawhats take this.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a galactic stomp in favor of the Straw Hats

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How doesn't Tatsumaki solo?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

The OP must've just added her.

Hell idk...Robin?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 higherpower  Moderator

@deathhero61 said:

Hell idk...Robin?

You see, I didn't want this to be a stomp for either side, but if it did, I was gonna add one of the people left out to even it. If they the s class heroes stomped without Tatsumaki, I would've added robin to the straw hats, and if the straw hats stomped without robin I would've added Tatsumaki

Both of them are just so unfair

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

@deathhero61 said:

Hell idk...Robin?

You see, I didn't want this to be a stomp for either side, but if it did, I was gonna add one of the people left out to even it. If they the s class heroes stomped without Tatsumaki, I would've added robin to the straw hats, and if the straw hats stomped without robin I would've added Tatsumaki

Both of them are just so unfair

I dont think the Straw Hats can handle Tatsumaki without robin.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

You should remove King, Metal Knight, Darkshine, Watchdog Man, and Drive Knight. They haven't really shown what they're capable of yet.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KingZod

SH wreck

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Much more balanced, Genos is the only one with substantial feats. Though I'm not clear about lightspeed flash's webcomic showing.

LeeHiachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LeeHiachi

Tatsumaki solos alone.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki solos alone.

How else does one solo?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should remove King, Metal Knight, Darkshine, Watchdog Man, and Drive Knight. They haven't really shown what they're capable of yet.

Would love to see Usopp vs King.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@linsanel_doctor said:

Darkshine has a lot of really good feats in the webcomic (most notably his durability), he fought monster garou and bug god I think.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King solos, dude casually stomps 1000s of Serious Saitamas in a single Punch, it took a God+++ level monster to even make him try, and he killed it in a single glance, King is just too OP man...