User Lists: 0

@rikuyamaha Thoughts?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Interesting. This acually depends on how strong Strang Visitor is, once i hear the answer on how strong he is, I'll give my answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know, Strange Visitor scales above Mxy who varies wildly in power levels. If we take Strange Visitor at the strongest (that is scale him to WF Mxy and scale that to the strongest interpretation of DC cosmology).

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: so how exactly would Strange scale up yo Mxy and how strong would it make him? Cause i believe you know how i view Rimuru in power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: He reached a space (which is possibly the 6th dimension) that even Mxy who can erase the multiverse with the snap of his fingers thought was dangerous. Key words. Mxy never said he can't enter it, just that it was more dangerous than the 5th dimension. He is basically immortal due to living billions of years, can make thousand of copies, rip holes in high dimensions, hold the universe together with a small fraction of his power for billion of years etc. If you are interested, the story is called Adventures of Superman. It'll probably explain it better as it's been months since i've read that story. Even though it's only 3 issues, i recommend it because it's not only one of the most powerful, but also a very deep version of Superman.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: He reached a space (which is possibly the 6th dimension) that even Mxy who can erase the multiverse with the snap of his fingers thought was dangerous. Key words. Mxy never said he can't enter it, just that it was more dangerous than the 5th dimension.

Ooo, interesting. While impressive snapping out a multiverse, Rimuru was capable with limited energy to constantly destroy Tens of thousands of Multiverses with Turn null. Extra chapters gives Rimuru instantous Energy via Mobius(has a allready existing output of Pi, which is ifinite) and Mana generator.

He is basically immortal due to living billions of years,

Depends on what type of immortal. Can he survive having his life and death reserved causing instant death or being devoured?

can make thousand of copies, rip holes in high dimensions, hold the universe together with a small fraction of his power for billion of years etc. If you are interested, the story is called Adventures of Superman. It'll probably explain it better as it's been months since i've read that story. Even though it's only 3 issues, i recommend it because it's not only one of the most powerful, but also a very deep version of Superman.

All of this sounds incredibly interesting! Thank you, ill consider reading it. However atm my vote is kinda in favor of Rimuru atm

Alonis3612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alonis3612

@universenumber1: I read Strange Visitor ages ago and I don't know anything about anime characters so idk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: 1. Ten thousands of multiverses? That sounds really OP.
2. I don't think it was stated anywhere, as the story was very short. It's better if you read it.
3. No problem! By what you listed, i'm also on Rimuru's side. Have a good day 👍

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: 1. Ten thousands of multiverses? That sounds really OP.

2. I don't think it was stated anywhere, as the story was very short. It's better if you read it.

3. No problem! By what you listed, i'm also on Rimuru's side. Have a good day 👍

Thanks and the Multiverse is based on the cosmology of Tensura in which the ones Rimuru created is massively superior to Veldavana, who create one Multiverse with endless Timlines, Parrall worlds and Dimentions. If you want to know about his Hax, look here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/rikuyamaha/blog/respect-supreme-deity-rimuru-tempest/140674/#js-message-23655130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: so how exactly would Strange scale up yo Mxy and how strong would it make him? Cause i believe you know how i view Rimuru in power.

A high-balled Mxy (basically World's Funnest) erased and casually remade the entire DC multiverse in addition to erasing all "numbered dimensions" plus breaking every rule in the book. So if we take an ultra-high-ended version of SV Supes we have Supes scaling over that iteration of Mxy which scales over a suggesversified version of DC cosmology. That's really the only way I can really see SV Supes comparing to Rimuru, and if we use that version I'm leaning heavily to SV Supes winning. But other than that he pretty much gets stomped I think, unless we resort to Bossmountain dimensional scaling to VsBattles' R-value assumptions.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:

A high-balled Mxy (basically World's Funnest) erased and casually remade the entire DC multiverse in addition to erasing all "numbered dimensions" plus breaking every rule in the book. So if we take an ultra-high-ended version of SV Supes we have Supes scaling over that iteration of Mxy which scales over a suggesversified version of DC cosmology. That's really the only way I can really see SV Supes comparing to Rimuru, and if we use that version I'm leaning heavily to SV Supes winning. But other than that he pretty much gets stomped I think, unless we resort to Bossmountain dimensional scaling to VsBattles' R-value assumptions.

Ah, so basically depending on the scaling, he is either stomped or he stomps?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123 said:
@rikuyamaha said:

Ah, so basically depending on the scaling, he is either stomped or he stomps?

Yeah, more often he'll get stomped tho since WF isn't canon.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From I know of Strange Visitor Supes is he prevented the destruction of his universe and overcame powers that Mxy was scared of dying too. And giving some of mxy‘s feats, this supes might be too much for Rimuru

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Visitor is Pseudo Universal with just a portion of his powers. We don't even know how he scales to Mxy. The chaotic dimension was just that chaotic we aren't told its 6th Dimension just that it was more unstable or something. Even if you scale to high end Mxy SA is just normal Superman just stronger and some additional abiliyies that won't work on Rimuru. He has no resistance to Soul hax, Fate hax, Sealing or just plain old time stop just to name a few.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos the verse so bad that it gets revived on accident and dies again.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange visitor superman is like multiversal + to megaversal and 6D. Unless Rimuru can top those stats he gonna lose.

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rimuru can destroy ten thousands of universes, so, he is 4-D

Strange Visitor could reach spaces that even Mxy couldnt, so, he is at least 5-D and maybe 6-D

TagsOrWhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

canonically with being multiverse 5D and mobius system 12D for being able to make infinite energy for infinite multiverses

Strange Visitor could reach spaces that even Mxy couldnt, so, he is at least 5-D and maybe 6-D

pretty low tbf

LMSolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Missmatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8d71156e0b
deactivated-60c8d71156e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: throwing around dimensions aren't we? Rimuru's 4d, take it or leave it. Only future LN volumes may save his butt.

Bernkastelll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bernkastelll said:

canonically with being multiverse 5D and mobius system 12D for being able to make infinite energy for infinite multiverses

pretty low tbf

Sure, show ur Rimuru scale then