Stormbreaker Thor vs Man of Steel Trio

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Stormbreaker Thor vs Man of Steel Trio (191 votes)

Thor solos 40%
Thor get murderstomped 38%
Zod solos 13%
Faora solos 2%
Nam-ek solos 2%
Results 5%

IW King Thor gets a new Hammer

Fully adapted General Zod, Commander Faora UI and Nam-ek

The Trio has completely ruined Asgard

Thor came to seek vengeance after getting a new weapon

Thor is full blood-lusted

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@lan_fan: Could go either way but I see Thor taking a slight majority. Thor's a lot stronger and could tank their hits without a problem, they wouldn't be able to tank much of his hits on the other hand.

Thats a curious statement I dont think you can prove, since Thor was never hit by anything after he got his new hammer.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: He was tanking Hulk's blows without a problem and Hulk's striking can be compared to Kryptonians.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@trixie said:

A good death is its own reward

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: He was tanking Hulk's blows without a problem and Hulk's striking can be compared to Kryptonians.

Lol, not on any level.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Matthew660

@outside_85: It is comparable. What does him getting a new hammer have anything to do with durability? Him without any weapons not only tanked hulk’s punches. He quite literally shrugged them off. And hulk flipped over a several hundred ton object over after completely stopping the momentum of the leviathon while it was flying at high speeds.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew660: I think he means Hulk’s striking isn’t even close to that of kryptonians

X

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Lol, not on any level.

Lol, they don't have the feats to be Superman/DD level. These are MOS, after all, and don't have enough sunlight to be scaled irrationally. They don't have energy durability either, but that is an independent problem.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again I’ll ask, what’s all this talk about lighting cloak lmao?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: It is comparable. What does him getting a new hammer have anything to do with durability? Him without any weapons not only tanked hulk’s punches. He quite literally shrugged them off. And hulk flipped over a several hundred ton object over after completely stopping the momentum of the leviathon while it was flying at high speeds.

You do know the space whale is a non-feat because you can't quantify it, you dont know how much it weighs for starters... also it breaks several laws of physics in an effort to look cool that it becomes useless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@matthew660 said:

You do know the space whale is a non-feat because you can't quantify it, you dont know how much it weighs for starters... also it breaks several laws of physics in an effort to look cool that it becomes useless.

That is a horrible standard, even for CV. Just because people can't do weight estimations with certain accuracy doesn't mean the feat doesn't speak for itself. But if it truly was non-quantifiable, I'll go on a limb and say that Nam/Faora couldn't replicate it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel said:

Once again I’ll ask, what’s all this talk about lighting cloak lmao?

Lightning cloak helps Thor out in the CQC since he doesn't have to actively focus his lightning attacks as of Thor Ragnarok, unlike lightning users like Ares and Zeus, who seem to channel and direct it through their hands.

It is valuable due to no assurance as to the Kryptonians' abilities to tank it without repercussions.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@outside_85 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Lol, not on any level.

Lol, they don't have the feats to be Superman/DD level. These are MOS, after all, and don't have enough sunlight to be scaled irrationally. They don't have energy durability either, but that is an independent problem.

They are Kryptonian and they proved well enough to be on Superman's level in terms of strength even when they were completely isolated in their suits. Thing is the yellow sun doesn't affect their strength in MoS, thats a question of Earths gravity being much weaker than it was on Krypton. What the sun does is allow flight and heatvision... and heal I guess. As for energy... their suits seemed pretty good at resisting heatvision, so what are you on about there?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I meant why would it work on these guys?

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Matthew660

@ourmanuel:

1. The trio have no good energy resistance feats

2. Thor’s lighting is magic based. I’m pretty sure that’d hurt kryptonians more than normal lighting.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

1. The trio have no good energy resistance feats

BvS Superman took a nuke and these dudes could scale a bit to them. Just because they lack nerdy resistance feats doesn’t automatically make them weak to any energy based attacks.

2. Thor’s lighting is magic based. I’m pretty sure that’s hurt more than normal lighting.

His lightning’s(not his hammer) best feat iirc was shoving the leviathan back into the sky. That’s not much at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@rajjar said:
@outside_85 said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Lol, not on any level.

They are Kryptonian and they proved well enough to be on Superman's level in terms of strength even when they were completely isolated in their suits.

MOS Clark, yes. But I would argue that he's gained a lot of impressive strength and durability feats that would place him in a tier above where he used to be.

Thing is the yellow sun doesn't affect their strength in MoS, thats a question of Earths gravity being much weaker than it was on Krypton.

Wait, really?

What the sun does is allow flight

I thought flight was due to the lower gravity... welp.

and heatvision...

Yeah.

and heal I guess.

You mean, like what Clark did in BvS? They'd have to be much closer to the sun, I'd think. Atleast for energy related wounds.

As for energy... their suits seemed pretty good at resisting heatvision, so what are you on about there?

Well, I am thinking scale, really. As far as heat vision goes, MOS Clark < BvS Clark (he strained with effort, and IIRC it was a slightly larger beam) << DD's heat vision in size and kinetic force. But I don't know how to compare HV temperatures to any high magnitude temperatures from the MCU (old neutron star core, lightning) since HV is more fictitious and less quantifiable than what is provided for the latter two, since there are temperature ranges we can put those two into. And I would think that Thor's more impressive feats would induce exposure to the atmosphere.

Do you know of any reliable/credible estimates for HV? The last time I got one, it was from DianaAllMighty saying it was lightspeed like comics till I called him out on it. So I tend to be a bit wary when it comes to estimates. But the physical force behind it is impressive.

@ourmanuel said:

@rajjar: I meant why would it work on these guys?

Well, from what I understand of CV's logic, we need feats to establish a character's durability. That is why Hela suffers so much in the piercing durability department. And xZone is saying that the trio are rather lacking in the energy resistance department. I would tend to lie on that end of the spectrum since all the lightning needs to do is expose them to the atmosphere. Otherwise, for actually harming them, sky-lightning is probably Thor's go to strat as far as one-shotting goes, because I don't recall that level of energy durability feats. Since the suits tanked HV, I'm willingly to give them the benefit of the doubt of tanking the cloak. I think it will give them some trouble though, since MOS Clark's HV did leave a mark, if you look closely at Nam's chest and Faora's reaction with her palm.

Thor's blunt force impacts have also been enhanced in destructive capabilities by lightning, as seen with Hulk, the Berserkers, Hela, Sokovia, Stormbreaker in Wakanda, and pretty much anywhere Mjolnir got used with lightning in tandem.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Matthew660

@ourmanuel: If you want to scale them off of other kryptonians so bad. Let’s scale them off doomsday. Who got his arm chopped off by magic. And considering how the trio have no good magic piercing durability feats. Stormbreaker would go through them like a hot knife on butter.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew660: I agree that stormbreaker would kill them.

Whether or not he can actually tag them with it is another story.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: If this is in character, they aren’t going to try and dodge it. They are way too cocky. If it’s out of character. I’m sure Thor could distract or phase them with an aoe, and then throw it at them.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:

MOS Clark, yes. But I would argue that he's gained a lot of impressive strength and durability feats that would place him in a tier above where he used to be.

Wait, really?

I thought flight was due to the lower gravity... welp.

Yeah.

You mean, like what Clark did in BvS? They'd have to be much closer to the sun, I'd think. Atleast for energy related wounds.

Well, I am thinking scale, really. As far as heat vision goes, MOS Clark < BvS Clark (he strained with effort, and IIRC it was a slightly larger beam) << DD's heat vision in size and kinetic force. But I don't know how to compare HV temperatures to any high magnitude temperatures from the MCU (old neutron star core, lightning) since HV is more fictitious and less quantifiable than what is provided for the latter two, since there are temperature ranges we can put those two into. And I would think that Thor's more impressive feats would induce exposure to the atmosphere.

Do you know of any reliable/credible estimates for HV? The last time I got one, it was from DianaAllMighty saying it was lightspeed like comics till I called him out on it. So I tend to be a bit wary when it comes to estimates. But the physical force behind it is impressive.

Which isn't the case when it didn't seem to matter if they were shielded or even a little exposed when it came to their strength. Nam Ek and Faora could match Clark physically without their suits having been broken and Zod didn't get a sudden strength upgrade once he started to expose himself. Clark has a bunch of other feats, but Zod and Co only need to match him to actually be considered equal to what he can do.

If you take out the sun and ask why Kryptonians seemed so normal back home and yet not one of them questioning how powerful they've gotten on Earth, you are left with it being down to gravity and the Kryptonians know it... Jor El did after all.

We know from the moon landing that a lower gravity doesn't make you fly, only fall more slowly.

What? Clark is a lightyear from the sun and heals from near death after a nuke went off in his face, why would any Kryptonian need to be nearer to make a difference?

Thing is you can't really estimate how hot the neutron star was when Thor exposed himself, because you don't know how old it actually is (the older it is, the colder it will be since there is nothing keeping the heat generation going like with a normal star). On top of that you have consider what it does and doesn't do... like Thor's clothes not all being turned to ash in a split second. HV is no less dodgy really, but we have stuff like how it was able to go through a sizeable steel beam in less than two seconds to have a pretty good guess that it has to be in the thousands at the point of impact.

Like I said, it would have to be in the thousands of degrees because the melting point of steel is around 1500 degrees Celsius (or 2750 degrees Fahrenheit) and at those levels it will just melt like the outside of a candle, to get through it like HV does, the temperature has to be much higher... like a cutting torch gets as hot as 6000 degrees Fahrenheit and that's not going to do it quickly.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor his durability and healing is out of their league

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Honestly, come to think of it, the "full force of a star" is a vague statement, likely hyperbolic given how the Neutron Star still remained fully intact after Thor forged the new hammer. If it had truly been the full force of a star as Eitri described, then the star itself would've simply ceased to be, or at least something would've happened to it which sort of puts the said statement's validity in jeopardy. With that said, it actually supports the notion of that compressed energy beam, being just a regular beam shot out of a Star rather than the "full force of a star" compressed into a small energy beam, and something like that is not truly meant to be quantified. If one side claims it's "far above, say a 10 megaton Nuke level" and another side claims the exact opposite in an attempt to quantify the feat in question, neither would truly be in the right because the evidence is iffy at best and doesn't really follow either claims and thus, IMHO, the whole Star-level thingy should be dropped by volition of indecisive evidence.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Honestly, come to think of it, the "full force of a star" is a vague statement, likely hyperbolic given how the Neutron Star still remained fully intact after Thor forged the new hammer. If it had truly been the full force of a star as Eitri described, then the star itself would've simply ceased to be, or at least something would've happened to it which sort of puts the said statement's validity in jeopardy. With that said, it actually supports the notion of that compressed energy beam, being just a regular beam shot out of a Star rather than the "full force of a star" compressed into a small energy beam, and something like that is not truly meant to be quantified. If one side claims it's "far above, say a 10 megaton Nuke level" and another side claims the exact opposite in an attempt to quantify the feat in question, neither would truly be in the right because the evidence is iffy at best and doesn't really follow either claims and thus, IMHO, the whole Star-level thingy should be dropped by volition of indecisive evidence.

Aye it's like that, it's fine Eitri says something to make everything seem dramatic, but the problem is that there is nothing on screen that really proves what he is saying... like if he had said something else about it just being really hot instead then the whole thing would seem less dramatic but we wouldn't even be having this debate about what Thor actually achieved.

Like if we compared it to say, Superman getting nuked, we don't know how big the warhead actually is, but it's real enough a thing to know that it is a nuke and we know what one does when it goes off. That it might not be 100% accurate is a relatively minor thing compared to doing a workout on a magical mcguffin machine with a star inside.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Thor wank still as strong as it was last year?

Avatar image for explodingplanet
ExplodingPlanet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor so far the arguments for kryptonians are underwhelming

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Totally agreed. I couldn't have said it better myself, mate. Likewise, as a side note, Superman's HV should be as destructive as Zod's HV, probably even more destructive due to being exposed to the sun for over 30 years unlike Zod. However, the latter wiped out four skyscrapers nigh-instantly in the tie-in comics (can't exactly remember which one). Granted, it was a computer simulation preformed by the military (a "what if Zod won?" type of scenario), but it was still based on the Kryptonians actual capabilities under a yellow sunlight as stated on-panels, ergo, making it a legit feat. So... yeah, based on that, heat vision > lighting cloak, I haven't seen Thor preform a feat of that magnitude using his lighting cloak.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Star level Thor”

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Shadow411

@ourmanuel:

“BvS Superman took a nuke and these dudes could scale a bit to them. Just because they lack nerdy resistance feats doesn’t automatically make them weak to any energy based attacks.” - Sorry bro, But I’m gonna be laughing bout that all week!! Lmfao

Superman tanked it alright, tanked it long enough for DD to return to earth get up, have a skirmish with Batman, then WW. Then after bout 5 mins supes finally comes back to fight!! He was KO’d by the Nuke.

“Best Feat was shoving leviathans back into the sky” - Wow, so bull-rushing through the beam of a universal weapon is not more impressive? Just to clear that up? Cause I really hope I’m taking your statement out of context

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: These kryptonians can’t scale to Clark BVS at all, expect for maybe Zod, but even he is a toss up due to how little Sun he absorbed

X

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Thor could one shott all three easily. Thor is now beyond these three.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Slater8486

The speed feats posted don't compare to the Trio,

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors totally using his mach+ combat speed against these guys when he has failed to use it against every opponent he has fought.

Trio still win relatively easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don't see a single reason as to how in the hell a statue is supposed to fight three Kryptonians.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they have equalized speed, Thor may stand a chance. But aren't kryptonians way stronger anyway? Trio wins.

Kill_Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies horribly

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only threat is zod,the other two dies quickly in early of the fight.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Initially I thought this would be interesting but after reading the CAV I am convinced Thor takes this

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: But these are 3 vs one. Faora can just blitz him and rob his axe.

Slater8486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors Axe don't work without the handle, when he throws it they just melt the wood.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still dies easily. Could be a snapped neck, simply stomped to death or an axe in the brain. Faora alone would kill him. Lol at the useless lightning cloak, if only they were fodder

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: You wouldn’t happen to be talking about my CAV?

X

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Yo! Welcome back! It’s been at least a month since you have last called me delusional; I’ve been missing it.

Also, I’d love to take a Faora vs Thor CAV

-Mjolnir feats apply to Stormbreaker

-Bloodlusted

-Win by Death or KO

-No adapting

You in?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: God, the CaV isn't even done yet and biased people are already locking their votes. I'm beginning to think that it will not matter what I type anymore xD

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: When you read a CaV with a bias mindset (not that you already had your opinion, but simply wanting one to win), your mind will be pointed to that someone winning despite what's stated in the arguments. Ignoring possibilities of the character losing, and nitpick the conditions where the character has the advantage.

I generally don't care about bias votes though, literally unavoidable. I'm gonna continue the CaV for entertainment sake.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoo-Li-Fook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers