Stormbreaker Thor(MCU) Vs. DCEU Superman

Avatar image for jbhethledgerisbae
JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I'm referencing the comics Thor's hammer is defined as magic. Let give Superman the benefit of the doubt and say his axe in the movie isn't defnined as magic and doesn't one shot him. Superman is probably taking strength and speed, but thors durability and hax give him an edge. I'm saying out of 10 fights Thor takes 6 soups takes 4 keeping in mind Thor isn't by any means weak and it's argueable that Thor isn't as strong he may be stronger

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RL4

Been done a bajillion times. With superman's speed, this just comes down to whether or not you think Thor's lightning can hurt superman, and whether or not its magical, and whether or not magic bypasses superman's durability or something alone those lines.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Been done.

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I FORGOT TO MENTION.. stormbreaker Thor straight up defeats 6 stone thanos.. so giving him 6 is actually very generous

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: he gave Superman a sword bro that's dumb I don't count that Superman wouldn't grab a weapon if you look at the forum it diverges the convo so bad

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: he gave Superman a sword bro that's dumb I don't count that Superman wouldn't grab a weapon if you look at the forum it diverges the convo so bad

What are you even on?

There are hundreds of threads like this, use google before posting.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 socajunkie  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done.

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: the sword thing is dumb and don't be toxic because it's been done before I'm just starting a convo for me and people I can have a decent convo with

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: bro just cause it's been done before doesn't mean we can't talk about it, sometimes bringing stuff back up makes a better dialouge

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: the sword thing is dumb and don't be toxic because it's been done before I'm just starting a convo for me and people I can have a decent convo with

You can do this in General Discussion, if what you want is to discuss previous battles.

Your title suggests another Thor vs Superman thread which has been done millions of times.

Also, no one's being toxic here.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: bro just cause it's been done before doesn't mean we can't talk about it, sometimes bringing stuff back up makes a better dialouge

As i said above, you can do this is Gen. Discussion. This page is for Battles only.

I see you're new. You should read the rules.

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: sorry if you felt stressed I am new but I thought the sword distinction was enough thx

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruceveidt: sorry if you felt stressed I am new but I thought the sword distinction was enough thx

What are you talking about?

I'm giving you a small advice to make your life easier in the Vine and avoid locks and bans. Just read the forum rules in the Battles page.

Also, what sword are you talking about? There's no mention of a sword in your original post.

JBHethledgerisbae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I was arguing that in a post of stormbreaker Thor v Superman one guy said supes needed a sword because Thor had a weapon and what Made me differ from This idea is Superman doesn't need a weapon to make him stronger and he wouldn't use a weapon as a general rule

This sword comment was in the most popular Superman v Thor post