#1 Edited by supremthor69 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Sense storm has been shown worthy of holding both Mjolnir and Strombreaker I thought this should be a good fight. Also decide to give Storm Mjolnir because she was able to destroy storm breaker while fighting thor with his own hammer Mjolnir.

This is Jane Foster with Mjnolnir vs Ororo Munroe also with Mjolnir.

Round 1# in character random encounter

Round 2# Bloodlust random encounter

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Storm even be worthy? So stupid. Jane Foster wrecks.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (35647 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm gets hammered. lol

#4 Posted by supremthor69 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996:

she is, and its canon. and Why shouldn't storm be worthy if you dint mind me asking?

#5 Posted by Toratorn (6751 posts) - - Show Bio

Jane stomps.

#6 Posted by supremthor69 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

no love for storm I see. Honestly if anyone is worthy of Mjolnir it should be storm IMO. She's had to overcome more challenges and discrimination then Jane Foster. Yeah Jane had cancer, but storm was born viewed as a cancer and overcame it all.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#7 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4705 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Cahddz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Whor defeats Storm.

#9 Posted by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremthor69: Because the likes of Captain America, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, etc. are among those who have lifted it... But I'm sure Storm has the same level of morals and worthiness in your eyes too, right? But wait, are you actually suggesting that Storm moving Thor's hand while holding Mjolnir proves that she's worthy to wield it? I was assuming you were talking about some other silly instance. If so, that totally doesn't count... If it did then even Hulk would have "wielded" it.

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (21077 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman only lifted it because Odin put a failsafe on the enchantment. Ordinarily even he is not worthy. No way is Storm if he isn't.

#11 Posted by cooljammy18 (2340 posts) - - Show Bio

I still believed that Sif should have been the woman to inherit Mjolnir. If they really needed a female Thor, she would have been the best choice for it that many people could have gotten behind.

Meh, lets just how the current comics will continue to disrespect Thor.

#12 Posted by LawCol (710 posts) - - Show Bio

With the same power set, Storm should win due to experience. However Jane Thor had a massive editorial and author push behind her. So I'd probably give it to Jane.

#13 Posted by Supermanthor (16379 posts) - - Show Bio

Jane

#14 Posted by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: why wouldn't storm be worthy? Storm has exceptional morals and codes so she is and has been worthy of lifting it.

#15 Posted by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: Because she's super petty at times. Off the top of my head, her behavior during Secret Wars alone was childish beyond belief. Getting all pissy about Cyclops or Xavier trying to take charge as a leader even though they were in a serious situation and needed to get serious about stuff. She also isn't anywhere as forgiving and kind to those who mistreat mutants. Meanwhile, someone like Captain America regularly restrains himself against actual Nazis. Even Hitler.

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: why wouldn't storm be worthy? Storm has exceptional morals and codes so she is and has been worthy of lifting it.

She also one of a group of people who believe (sometimes) that they are divine when they are not.

#17 Edited by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Storm is not the only one with childish attitude and the situation you mentioned its understandable for a current leader not wanting others to take over when they are in charge. Captain america wasn't so behaved in civil war. storm has restrained herself on many occasions because if she didn't lots would be dead including doctor doom and she has sacrificed so much for the entire world.

#18 Edited by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Storm has not been confirmed or denied a goddess which isn't that big since divinity seems to be lost so easily.

#19 Posted by Supermanthor (16379 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#20 Posted by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: So you admit she has a childish attitude, but that she's still worthy? When was Cap ever doing anything wrong during Civil War? He has once been in the same exact leadership situation with Hawkeye and he stood down and wasn't being a little baby about it like Storm was during Secret Wars. She's nowhere near as honorable and good of a person as he is. She has no right to be worthy.

#21 Posted by Helloman (28550 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#22 Posted by destinyman75 (13955 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm while good at the weather thing isn't as good as Jane was with mjolnir and Actually has feats with it. Jane is also much faster and more durable so I'd see Jane winning here

#23 Posted by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Storm had a childish moment that does not make her unworthy. Captain America helped incite civil war whether or not he was right he didn't stop it. During civil war he nearly beat punisher to death what happen to all that truth and justice. CA decided that because he didn't other peoples ideas to deal with wanda during house of m he said she is a avenger so only the avengers have a say then in AVX proceeds to be a hypocrite and come on utopia and take hope and planned on doing it by force putting many children at risk. Also he and the rest of the avengers were so jealous of what the xmen and the phoenix five were doing that they proceeded to pick at them till they got a reaction so we're not gonna act like storm having moment is gonna eclipse all the good shes done and we are not gonna act captain america isn't childish pretty and doesn't have narcissistic tendencies also dont forget manipulative seeing what he did to deadpool. He has also been a nazi more then once so if hes worthy storm is defiantly worthy.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#24 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is worthy through, way more than erm, certain other dudes.

She ain't getting the chance to test that, however.

#25 Posted by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: She has many of those childish moments. Captain America fighting for what he believed in and going against tyranny during the Civil War makes him unworthy? What should Cap have done? Just went along with the government locking up and controlling all superhumans? Storm even agreed with Cap and what he was doing. Beating up Punisher, who is a psychopathic killer and just got done killing a bunch of people right in front of all the heroes, makes him unworthy? The fact that he stopped himself and wanted Punisher to hit back so it wasn't as one-sided actually makes Steve look good. He could have beat him to death or into unconsciousness, but he didn't. I also don't see how allowing the mutants to handle and deal with things makes him unworthy too. They clearly don't know what the hell they were doing, so I totally understand him thinking he knows better than them in House of M or AvX. The Phoenix Force example is absolutely horrible. How could you make such a dumb comparison? The Avengers were RIGHT. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Just ask Xavier how well it turned out for the X-Men to change everything on Earth whether people wanted it or not. People have free will and should be able to decide for themselves if they want to be ruled or make changes that may help them. When you take away that freedom then it's just a dictatorship. The fact that Storm didn't understand that proves even more how unworthy she is. She even ended up switching sides and agreed with Cap and the Avengers at the end of the story. I mean what kind of stupid idea is it to allow a galaxy busting entity to come to Earth and give that power to a poorly trained little girl? If it hadn't been for the Avengers training her, she wouldn't have been able to control it. Captain America was never a Nazi. Now you are just straight up lying. That version of him was altered by the cosmic cube. Give me a break. Also, can you show me a scan of Storm actually being worthy?

#26 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2558 posts) - - Show Bio

No not this shit again

#27 Posted by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: if he was fighting for what he believed in why'd he quit then at least storm had conviction to see it through unlike some people. He nearly beat punisher to death that's worthy, what happen to being so righteous. With house of m and AVX it makes him a hypocrite period that's it there is no way around it. So attacking children is ok because that's exactly what the avengers did in AVX when they stormed uptopia multiple times. The power of the phoenix didn't start to corrupt them until the avengers started antagonizing them several other xmen including rachel and kid omega have proven the phoenix force is capable of being controlled so it was mostly the avengers fault for pissing off . He didn't let them handle it was him anything. Him and the idiot avengers were the ones that didn't take care of wanda and didn't help stop house of m so how is that good again. She switched with her teammates to stop the p5.

No Caption Provided

This is a prime example instead of prof. controlling their mind storm talked the police down she could of let prof. x control them are she could have killed them if she wanted too but she didn't she did this

No Caption Provided

Another example is her showing leadership and keeping wolverine in check from killing nightcrawler she also isn't afraid of him.

#28 Posted by ginman333 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in scissoring

#29 Edited by Noone1996 (11488 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21 said:

if he was fighting for what he believed in why'd he quit then at least storm had conviction to see it through unlike some people.

By that logic, Storm didn't give up, but didn't do nearly as much as he did for something she believed in, but also didn't see it through since she did absolutely nothing throughout the whole civil war. In fact, didn't she just run back to Wakanda and hide after Steve gave up? Either way, he was basically fighting for superhuman freedom, but only surrendered once he realized that most regular people didn't agree with him. However, after Siege, he repealed the Superhuman Registration Act. Remind me again how he didn't see it through?

He nearly beat punisher to death that's worthy, what happen to being so righteous.

He never beat him within an inch of his life. That's a VAST over exaggeration. Punisher wasn't even injured afterwards... He hit him THREE times... I'm sure Storm never attacked someone like this in a fit of range before, right? But yes, beating somebody up after they kill people in front of you would make even Jane Foster Thor unworthy, right?

With house of m and AVX it makes him a hypocrite period that's it there is no way around it.

How? He was right.

So attacking children is ok because that's exactly what the avengers did in AVX when they stormed uptopia multiple times.

They didn't go there to fight the children though... The X-Men are the ones that use them as human shields. They aren't just going to back down from an important fight just because there might be children nearby. The Phoenix could have potentially destroyed all life on Earth, but if Cyclops wasn't willing to talk it out with Cap I suppose they should never attack Utopia just because it has children on it? Maybe the Allies during World War II shouldn't have invaded Germany because they had kids. They even made kids fight against the Allies. I guess the Allies are horrible people too since they sent soldiers into battle against children?

The power of the phoenix didn't start to corrupt them until the avengers started antagonizing them several other xmen including rachel and kid omega have proven the phoenix force is capable of being controlled so it was mostly the avengers fault for pissing off .

By making decisions for countries around the world FOR them, against their will and whether they wanted help or not, they were already corrupting the world. You're taking away the freedom of choice.

He didn't let them handle it was him anything. Him and the idiot avengers were the ones that didn't take care of wanda and didn't help stop house of m so how is that good again.

The X-Men were just as useless and also let House of M happen and during Children's Crusade they wanted revenge against the Scarlet Witch. Storm pretty much agreed.

She switched with her teammates to stop the p5.

This is a prime example instead of prof. controlling their mind storm talked the police down she could of let prof. x control them are she could have killed them if she wanted too but she didn't she did this

How does this make Storm look good? She's literally holding babies and stepping closer toward them and putting their lives in jeopardy. If she put the babies down and tried to step forward I could understand it, but she's holding babies and using them as human shields...

Another example is her showing leadership and keeping wolverine in check from killing nightcrawler she also isn't afraid of him.

That's a good showing for her, but do you think that Cap hasn't done the same exact thing to Wolverine when he's getting ready to kill somebody? That's no reason for her to be worthy... I'm sure EVERY character has done the same thing with Wolverine...

#30 Posted by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: He was a hypocrite he said wanda is a avenger so the avengers make the choice then proceeded to tell the xmen what to do with their teammate and at that point wanda was far more dangerous then the Phoenix approaching having killed several people. That is the definition of hypocrite that's it.

Yes they did come to fight if they werent they wouldnt have brought their entire team and they didn't care who got hurt.

She already had the children when the police pulled up you obviously didnt read that issue or many xmen issues so that's probably why you didnt get that the police put them in danger.

Why wouldnt they want revenge on wanda she killed hundreds of people and ruined millions of lives. Are you serious

#31 Posted by weatherwitch21 (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: and apparently those God powers arent that great since a mere sentence can make "the mighty thor" unworthy

#32 Posted by Amendment50 (15173 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor whacks her.