Storm vs Strawhats

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@roddy010 said:

@enzeru: Lol thanks for the break down. I'm still not seeing any evidence that Robin is quicker on the draw than Storm she only has to think for her powers to activate which is a clear advantage for her.

@ghostravage said:

@roddy010 said:

@ghostravage: Storm's powers work at the speed of thought. In those two seconds it would take them to "one shot" her there will already be an elemental barrage that they won't be able to stand against.

Luffy has precognition, even when she starts to think about it, Luffy will be behind her saying GOMU GOMU NOOOOO... Nonetheless, Robin hands on her neck. She's not beating the crew. She is not fast enough.

Precognition abilities are helpful in prep but Luffy isn't a telepath she won't be reading Storm's minds and she's not anticipating lightnig strikes coming from multiple directions.

Precognition for Luffy works in the heat of the battle, he doesn't read your mind like a telepath. He already shown this Haki while dodging hundreds and hundreds of water bullets. Nonetheless, Rayleigh when showing him how it works was avoiding Luffy Gear 2nd punches from behind with his eyes closed. Not to mention, i still see Luffy breaking her back effortlessly before she even blinks. Luffy already move at blinding speed. Anyway, look how the sky looks in that picture? Is the lightning and all that coming from space? Nah, i don't think so, i think at least clouds need to be there right? For the moment he calls or forms or whatever she does with the clouds, she

1. Will have her neck snapped.
  2. Will have her back broke.
  3. Will be slashed like pepperoni.

Unless of course clouds form above hypersonic speed and nuke them before all that happen. She only has 2 seconds, she dies horribly.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cooldes said:

@roddy010: 3 have precog, 1 is immune to lightning, 1 is a ranger that never misses, 1 is a robot not sure if that would hurt him or power him up in the OPverse, one can snap your neck with the same speed, so yeah xD precog > speed of thought

So no one on the team can move faster than she thinks. You're really overselling their precog abilities which is limited by the way. Not all timelines are clear and certain which make this ability unreliable. This much was shown in UXN #178. It won't stop the inevitable especially if they aren't fast enough to dodge her attacks coming from multiple directions. Luffy may be immune to lightning but that's not the only power Storm has in her arsenal. Please give me an example of anyone on the team attacking faster than thought speed.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

This entire team is a non factor to Storm. She wins.

Lol Storm gets speed blitzed she can't do anything against Luffy.

Storm usually start her battle from the skies but even if she were grounded she would still be able to defend against them. None of the Straw Hat Pirates are speedsters and I have seen no evidence that they can move faster than she thinks.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@roddy010: Lol i don't think you've seen one piece dude. Luffy alone is Massively hypersonic and yes their precog DOES work like that. they can see what the opponent will do BEFORE they do it. Storm is nowhere near a logia user and is a Sitting Duck for Sblitzing.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@enzeru: Lol thanks for the break down. I'm still not seeing any evidence that Robin is quicker on the draw than Storm she only has to think for her powers to activate which is a clear advantage for her.

@ghostravage said:

@roddy010 said:

@ghostravage: Storm's powers work at the speed of thought. In those two seconds it would take them to "one shot" her there will already be an elemental barrage that they won't be able to stand against.

Luffy has precognition, even when she starts to think about it, Luffy will be behind her saying GOMU GOMU NOOOOO... Nonetheless, Robin hands on her neck. She's not beating the crew. She is not fast enough.

Precognition abilities are helpful in prep but Luffy isn't a telepath she won't be reading Storm's minds and she's not anticipating lightnig strikes coming from multiple directions.

Precognition for Luffy works in the heat of the battle, he doesn't read your mind like a telepath. He already shown this Haki while dodging hundreds and hundreds of water bullets. Nonetheless, Rayleigh when showing him how it works was avoiding Luffy Gear 2nd punches from behind with his eyes closed. Not to mention, i still see Luffy breaking her back effortlessly before she even blinks. Luffy already move at blinding speed. Anyway, look how the sky looks in that picture? Is the lightning and all that coming from space? Nah, i don't think so, i think at least clouds need to be there right? For the moment he calls or forms or whatever she does with the clouds, she

1. Will have her neck snapped.
  2. Will have her back broke.
  3. Will be slashed like pepperoni.

Unless of course clouds form above hypersonic speed and nuke them before all that happen. She only has 2 seconds, she dies horribly.

Luffy's precognition abilities allow him to anticipate others moves not their thoughts. His battle with Crocodile showed that he can still be effected by weather phenomena and not anticipate it. As impressive as dodging Haki's water bullets is it pales in comparison to the speed of thought. Storm has been able to counter Scott's optic blast (which has been stated to travel at speeds much greater than hypersonic speeds) twice and has solidified lava on a whim.

How is Luffy going to avoid temperatures of the troposphere enveloping his body?

Also do you know anything about how Storm's powers work? She doesn't need weather she creates weather.

@cooldes said:

@roddy010: Lol i don't think you've seen one piece dude. Luffy alone is Massively hypersonic and yes their precog DOES work like that. they can see what the opponent will do BEFORE they do it. Storm is nowhere near a logia user and is a Sitting Duck for Sblitzing.

I won't deny my ignorance to the show but I at least did some research and watched enough fights on youtube to see that none of these members are faster than Storm activating her powers.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By SpideyPresence

@roddy010 said:

@spideypresence said:

@roddy010 said:

Storm usually start her battle from the skies but even if she were grounded she would still be able to defend against them. None of the Straw Hat Pirates are speedsters and I have seen no evidence that they can move faster than she thinks.

Luffy dodging Pacifista lasers and in turn calling them too slow without even using gear second.

Loading Video...

And here is Luffy before the timeskip fighting Blueno who creates mini sonic booms, and as you can see Blueno can't react to luffy after he goes gear second.

Loading Video...

Also Storm can't tank a single hit from Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji and that's all it will take to end the fight.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideypresence: Saw those videos already, They're impressive but they don't prove Luffy being able all of Storm's attacks.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@spideypresence: Saw those videos already, They're impressive but they don't prove Luffy being able all of Storm's attacks.

Which of Storm's attacks are you saying will be able to put Luffy down?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Roddy010

@roddy010 said:

Which of Storm's attacks are you saying will be able to put Luffy down?

He can be flash frozen there is no evidence to prove otherwise. Storm's no novice and once she sees that he can stretch, she can pull down cold from the very edge of space and freeze him with a mere thought.

wafflebeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By wafflebeard

the Strawhats take this 8/10. Storm is a beast a fighting teams and the scale of her powers plus the precision with which she can apply them is insane, but the Stawhats are just too stacked when they're together. Luffy's rubberness flat out defeats any lighting attack Storm throws and his Observation Haki means he can instantly dodge it, take it, or block it from hitting his crew by taking it. Luffy and Zoro can both sblitz and one shot her. Sanji won't attack Storm because she's a woman but he can move fast enough to save his crew from oncoming attacks. Robin can use Clutch to instantly one shot Storm. Franky is strong and durable and has lots of firepower, Chopper and Brooke have sblitz and strong offensive capabilities, and Nami + Usopp will make excellent use of the day's prep OP stipulated. Strawhats have more speed, greater numbers, comparable firepower, and Luffy's immunity to lighting is their ace in the hole.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Strawhats take this 8/10. Storm is a beast a fighting teams and the scale of her powers plus the precision with which she can apply them is insane, but the Stawhats are just too stacked when they're together. Luffy's rubberness flat out defeats any lighting attack Storm throws and his Observation Haki means he can instantly dodge it, take it, or block it from hitting his crew by taking it. Luffy and Zoro can both sblitz and one shot her. Sanji won't attack Storm because she's a woman but he can move fast enough to save his crew from oncoming attacks. Robin can use Clutch to instantly one shot Storm. Franky is strong and durable and has lots of firepower, Chopper and Brooke have sblitz and strong offensive capabilities, and Nami + Usopp will make excellent use of the day's prep OP stipulated. Strawhats have more speed, greater numbers, comparable firepower, and Luffy's immunity to lighting is their ace in the hole.

This except it's 9.99/10

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: If you're ignoring everything about Precog, i don't know why we should debate, Luffy will know what she's going to do in the first place, Nonetheless, using a teleport-like move to bust her back effortlessly, he already dodge beams who on my book, travel WAY faster than hypersonic speed, i even dare to say at the speed of light because, em... they are beams.

Also, neck snapping and shredding. Storm lose, she hasn't fought anyone on Luffy's combination of speed and precog. Let's not be blind, i already know what Storm can do, and she dies.

You mentioning, something so OLD like the fight with Crocodile who was the first mid tier Luffy fought makes pretty clear you need to know more about Luffy. He can move faster than the speed of thought given the fact Hody was staring at him without taking his eyes out of him, Luffy literally disappeared in front of his eyes, and kicked him so hard he flew over 3 mountains... Storm dies. There's no contest Luffy can punch her without her even noticing it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro can cut things in half from a distance and has far superior operative speed than Storm so he'd easily kill her to start the fight. Luffy is quite easily hypersonic and could blitz her just as easily as Quicksilver does. Robin snaps her neck. Literally none of her attacks would even hurt franky who could instakill her with a laser. There's an a lot of other ways the strawhats win but the fact that so many could solo with bloodlust on kind of wrecks Storm and turns this into a spite thread.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cooldes

@roddy010: If you're ignoring everything about Precog, i don't know why we should debate, Luffy will know what she's going to do in the first place, Nonetheless, using a teleport-like move to bust her back effortlessly, he already dodge beams who on my book, travel WAY faster than hypersonic speed, i even dare to say at the speed of light because, em... they are beams.

Also, neck snapping and shredding. Storm lose, she hasn't fought anyone on Luffy's combination of speed and precog. Let's not be blind, i already know what Storm can do, and she dies.

You mentioning, something so OLD like the fight with Crocodile who was the first mid tier Luffy fought makes pretty clear you need to know more about Luffy. He can move faster than the speed of thought given the fact Hody was staring at him without taking his eyes out of him, Luffy literally disappeared in front of his eyes, and kicked him so hard he flew over 3 mountains... Storm dies. There's no contest Luffy can punch her without her even noticing it.

This but Crocodile isn't Mid-tier.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro can cut things in half from a distance and has far superior operative speed than Storm so he'd easily kill her to start the fight. Luffy is quite easily hypersonic and could blitz her just as easily as Quicksilver does. Robin snaps her neck. Literally none of her attacks would even hurt franky who could instakill her with a laser. There's an a lot of other ways the strawhats win but the fact that so many could solo with bloodlust on kind of wrecks Storm and turns this into a spite thread.

This too, but you forgot Sniper King

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GhostRavage

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage said:

This but Crocodile isn't Mid-tier.

He is... He only relies on his Fruit, when all high tiers have insane Haki and speed. He's a mid tier, a Luffy who wasn't 1/100000 what he is now beat him. so Bleh, there's nothing that suggests he's higher than that tier.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cooldes

@ghostravage: You don't NEED Haki to be High tier..

I'd place Crocodile at least in Low High tier. He Fought Mihawk at marine fort and Talked Down to him. and as for luffy, The score of Croc vs Luffy is currently

Luffy 1

Crocodile 2

and did you forget the Baroque Works saga? He has a ridiculous amount of mental ability. he executed his plan flawlessly of getting the people to love him, and leading the entire baroque works. his skills if deduction are impeccable too.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

I'd place Crocodile at least in Low High tier. He Fought Mihawk at marine fort and Talked Down to him. and as for luffy, The score of Croc vs Luffy is currently

Luffy 1

Crocodile 2

and did you forget the Baroque Works saga? He has a ridiculous amount of mental ability. he executed his plan flawlessly of getting the people to love him, and leading the entire baroque works. his skills if deduction are impeccable too.

First, you indeed need Haki to be a high tier... What you're going to do when fighting someone equal to you but with Haki... You'd be screwed. Nonetheless, all high tiers in OPverse have Haki, he doesn't.

He didn't fought Mihawk, he just stopped him from stomping on people. Mihawk didn't even attacked him.

As for the last, meh, that doesn't make him a high tier but a very smart person.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Cooldes

@ghostravage said:

@cooldes said:

Luffy 1

Crocodile 2

First, you indeed need Haki to be a high tier... What you're going to do when fighting someone equal to you but with Haki... You'd be screwed. Nonetheless, all high tiers in OPverse have Haki, he doesn't.

He didn't fought Mihawk, he just stopped him from stomping on people. Mihawk didn't even attacked him.

As for the last, meh, that doesn't make him a high tier but a very smart person.

Hawkeyes Mihawk.

Gol D. Rodger

Fire Fist Ace

WhiteBeard

(edit): Crocodile

And i'n curious, where would you rank Killer?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage said:

@cooldes said:

Luffy 1

Crocodile 2

Hawkeyes Mihawk.

Gol D. Rodger

Fire Fist Ace

WhiteBeard

Hawkeye has Haki, its so obvious it makes my balls go Harlem Shake...

Gold D. Roger... Man... Don't be silly... The whole Conqueror's Haki comes after him... NUFF SAID.

White Beard... He MUST have Haki given the fact he managed to fight intangibles like Akainu, and given the fact he was one of the Yonkou and managed to stalemate Gold... Its quite assumable he must have it... and must be pretty effing powerful...

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Roddy010

@ghostravage: I'm not ignoring precognition. From what I see Luffy anticipates only movements not thought or events (unless you have proof other wise) Storm doesn't have to make any movement for her powers to activate.

Destiny, a real psychic, could see into the future and knew of events before they take place allowing her to forewarn the members of the Brotherhood of combat strategies. She's also able to do this on a whim, however even she states that not all timelines are not the same, meaning there is a catch to seeing into the future and like I said precognition won't stop the inevitable.

he already dodge beams who on my book, travel WAY faster than hypersonic speed, i even dare to say at the speed of light because, em... they are beams.

I've seen him hit by slower things then beams besides How is he going to dodge extreme colds surrounding him? There is absolutely no way of him avoiding this attack.

Everyone on the team will already be struck down before they even knew what happened. Storm did this to the X-jet from thousands of miles away with a mere thought.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@ghostravage: I'm not ignoring precognition. From what I see Luffy anticipates only movements not thought or events (unless you have proof other wise) Storm doesn't have to make any movement for her powers to activate.

Destiny, a real psychic, could see into the future and knew of events before they take place allowing her to forewarn the members of the Brotherhood of combat strategies. She's also able to do this on a whim, however even she states that not all timelines are not the same, meaning there is a catch to seeing into the future and like I said precognition won't stop the inevitable.

he already dodge beams who on my book, travel WAY faster than hypersonic speed, i even dare to say at the speed of light because, em... they are beams.

I've seen him hit by slower things then beams besides How is he going to dodge extreme colds surrounding him? There is absolutely no way of him avoiding this attack.

Everyone on the team will already be struck down before they even knew what happened. Storm did this to the X-jet from thousands of miles away with a mere thought.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can anticipate whatever his foe is going to do, when using Observation Haki. Its the whole concept about it and why people who masters it its so damn difficult to harm.

Contrary to Comics, story arcs in Manga are written by the same guy. Which makes pretty clear it follows a continuity. There's pre Timeskip and there's Post Timeskip moments in One Piece. Luffy has grown ridiculously strong since the start of the Manga. It goes from getting hit by bullets, avoid hundreds and hundreds of water bullets, to avoid beams just by turning his neck. Please, don't lowball the obvious. He even claims how slow the beams were... I mean... wow...

You're just totally ignoring Luffy's crew side. I mean, do you think a bloodlusted Luffy, Robin and Zoro will just stand there picking their nose and letting Storm do whatever she wants? I mean... All and every single one of them has proven how overpowered they are when pissed off. Luffy wont hesitate in busting her back instantly, same goes for Robin snapping her neck and Zoro launching a 500 meters ranged cut towards her, a cut who can cut metal...

Let's not be shady, in that scan is clearly showing how she is "concentrating" to perform that attack, something she wouldn't have time to do given the fact these 3 fellas can rip her apart in 2 seconds. But no... Storm turns the Battlefield into a Lvl 8 Hurricane with 300 tornadoes and 5 miles of lightening charged clouds and absolute zero temperatures in 1 second... Yes... Sounds utterly reliable.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: lol that's all speculation dude xD

Hawkeyes hasn't shown any haki

neither has Whitebeard

and We have no idea about Gol.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: LOL Enel did the same thing, but his destroyed an island xD

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: lol that's all speculation dude xD

Hawkeyes hasn't shown any haki

neither has Whitebeard

and We have no idea about Gol.

• Hawkeye MUST have Haki since he can stalemate Shanks and when he fought Vista too. Nuff Said.
  • I already delivered WhiteBeard's haki to you, he was hitting intangibles in Marine Fort... Also was stalemating Gold D. Roger in the past.
  • Gold. D. Roger HAS Haki given the fact the whole Conqueror's Haki concept comes after him. He was hearing Sea Kings... He was using Conqueror's Haki all the time... I mean... You MUST have haki if you can use Conqueror's Haki... Don't be shady man... That's enough prove. Not like you proving Enel has utterly powerful haki and didn't showed it in the slightest besides the overpowered Mantra who failed so hard in avoiding Luffy's attacks.
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: nnnoooo! i don't want to start thus with you again...

-Fact. Mantra IS Observational Haki

-Fact. Enel's Devil Fruit Allows him to pick up on Electromagnetic Waves in the air.

-Fact. His Kenbunshoku Haki was so great that it covered the entire Skypia. (normal haki user gets a few meters)

-Fact. His Haki was so amped that it Allowed him to hear the thoughts of all the people in Skypia.

-Fact. His Haki was so amped that it Allowed him to Know all the actions of all the Skypians at all times.

-Fact. Luffy fight was PIS and CIS, and lots if people agree that he should have never beaten enel.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: nnnoooo! i don't want to start thus with you again...

-Fact. Mantra IS Observational Haki

-Fact. Enel's Devil Fruit Allows him to pick up on Electromagnetic Waves in the air.

-Fact. His Kenbunshoku Haki was so great that it covered the entire Skypia. (normal haki user gets a few meters)

-Fact. His Haki was so amped that it Allowed him to hear the thoughts of all the people in Skypia.

-Fact. His Haki was so amped that it Allowed him to Know all the actions of all the Skypians at all times.

-Fact. Luffy fight was PIS and CIS, and lots if people agree that he should have never beaten enel.

Fact. Im not speculating, the most logical thing to think is Mihawk has Haki, nonetheless, Whitebeard proved it and Gold D. Roger as well. But you're just ignoring those fact am i right? Also, you were speculating about Enel's speed, something he didn't show on combat just because his fruit is lightening. Please, don't be difficult.

Luffy was talking trash about this "God" when he was talking with Gandfall... Nothing happened. Also, why didn't Enel busted the sh*t out of those people who were trying to beat him before they met him... Seems smelly to me!

Also, Luffy was conveniently made out of rubber, but that doesn't take out how his UBER POWERFUL MANTRA failed into counter a few punches. You haven't shown the slightest prove to counter that situation rather than calling it PIS...

If you don't want to start it again, then already admit Enel is a chump and you don't have prove to show him being a top tier in OPverse :)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: ARE YOU SAYING ENEL ISN'T TOP TIER!!??!!?!?

Why strike down EVERY person that talks bad about you? As God you only need to make an example out of a few people.

PIS, PIS everywhere! before his fight with luffy, noone could even touch him! Gan Fall was fighting shuma faster than Choppers eyes could see them, and yet Ganfall + Strawhat crew + shandorian w/bazooka got GodStomped(literally) by Enel.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GhostRavage

@cooldes: Nothing takes out the fact, he lost, couldn't stop some punches... Couldn't read Nami's mind when she was about to commit treachery on him, he couldn't read Skypians minds when going to kill him... And on and on... I mean, there's a bunch of instances that proves his ultimate mantra ownage bleh bleh doesn't work that well as you're pointing out.

Nah, he's not a top tier, more like a powerful character who got stomped by a rubber kid. I mean... wow... Crocodile played better with Luffy on water... Enel is stupid and doesn't know how to fight.

Examples of top tiers are Kuma, the Admirals, some vice Admirals, some ex admirals, Sichibukais like Mihawk and Doflamingo... Some Ex-Sichibukais like Trafalgar Law and Kurohige. Some ex-pirates like Rayleigh... And the ultimate baws guy in OP who hasn't shown sh*t yet its the most wanted criminal on OP, Monkey. D. Dragon.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Enel fight was obviously PIS/CIS. If a dude would've beat precog and psychic abilities by hitting his rubber hands off a wall in a comic, then everyone who read the comic would've been like "that's PIS". Could he beat an admiral, no. But he would've damn sure put up a fight against at least Ace(I'm almost positive he would win). He'd probably give a great fight to an Admiral as well... actually nevermind, but he's at least on Ace's level, and probably current Strawhat level as well(Luffy could probably beat him now without PIS though, just because of opposite elements)

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nico Robin snaps every joint on her body before she even knows it.

Clutch!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: You have to take into consideration that her durability would help her survive their attacks plus the fact that her weather powers far surpass enel, whitebeard and other characters from one piece. look at the picture above, how would any strawhat counter that? her powers would stomp on the strawhats as soon as the battle begins. Dude you think one piece characters can beat anyone i swear.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: You haven't proven anything bro.

Because Robin totally hasn't taken a lightning bolt directly to the head, and was still able to fight after a few seconds...oh wait, also there still Luffy who could take what ever storm, giving

Loading Video...

That one bolt (which pales in comparison to what Storm can produce) nearly killed her. She didn't tank it or was able to anticipate it like someone tried to mention before. If a bolt that minor is enough to knock her out then she is definitely a non factor.

Lightning? Luffy's body completely nullifies it and he has beaten a dude made out of it

Storm has more than lightning in her arsenal to take out Luffy.

Air pressure ? Luffy just got though beating a guy who can control oxygen and air itself.

What feats does this guy have to put him on par with Storm?

Tornadoes? Luffy has pull peAir pressure ? Luffy just got though beating a guy who can control oxygen and air itself.ople out of them with no strain.

Hot or cold tempertures

Luffy just got though fighting on this island

I don't see Luffy surving this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guys please tell me again how anyone from the strawhat crew can counter the scans above. the only threat on the team is possible brook luffy and zoro everyone else is a non-factor especially considering she can beat the hulk who would solo the one piece verse. She basically has connection to the earth its self and can bend the weather to her own will. She can even take away oxygen and restrict movement. You guys have to be on drugs to think the strawhats can do much. Franky is weak in his back not only that he does not have that much mobility like brook luffy and zoro. Storm's destructive capacity is too high, her powers are too strong and overall she is a demigod in comparison to the SH. And one more thing if you throw a big enough charge into a insulator then it will get shocked. meaning if storm's lightning is stronger than enel's(it probably is.) than she can harm luffy. Plus there is too much in her arsenal in general for the SH to win.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cooldes

@deathhero61: I stopped at "...The Hulk, Who would solo the one piece verse"

please tell me you are trolling. please.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: her durability... right...

so i'm gonna guess you either have never read or watched any One Piece or You're severely trolling.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's obviously trolling or just bias

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes: Wait but storm was shown reacting to attacks/attackers who moved as fast or faster than luffy and his crew -.- so....... Ummm how would hulk not solo? his healing factor and durabilty makes him stronger than anyone in one piece his physical strength obviously surpasses everyone in one piece if he can jump into space and carry thor's hammer which weighs as much as the sun, or through giant dragons into space. How would anyone except possibly law beat hulk? and i could bring up the other versions of hulk if you want. And here we go with the never watch one piece crap. You apparently don't read marvel comics. You did the same thing you did before in the naruto vs luffy thread, you are ignoring every single feat and piece of evidence provided. and yet you call other people trolls, you act like other people are idiots and you are a complete douche. Before you start ignoring feats and statements again, how would anyone from the SH crew counter being frozen to death? or having oxygen taken from them? Here is a recount of her abilities off a reliable site:

• Weather Control

Storm is one of the most powerful mutants on Earth and has demonstrated a plethora of abilities, most of which are facets of her power to manipulate the weather.[12] Storm possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of Weather Manipulation over vast areas. She has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. She can modify the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture (at a molecular level), generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure. She can incite all forms of meteorological tempests, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes,[13] as well as mist. She can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.

Her precise control over the atmosphere allows her to create special weather effects. She can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, channel ambient electromagnetism through her body to generate electric blasts, flash freeze objects and people, coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxicfog, and, along with her natural ability of flight, summon wind currents strong enough to support her weight to elevate herself (or others) to fly at high altitudes and speeds. Her control is so great that she can even manipulate the air in a person's lungs. She can also control the pressure inside the human inner ear, an ability she uses to cause intense pain. She can also bend light using moisture in the air and her manipulation of mist and fog to appear partially transparent, and in later comics, nearly invisible.

Storm has also demonstrated the ability to control natural forces that include cosmic storms, solar wind, ocean currents, and the electromagnetic field. She has demonstrated the ability to separate water molecules into oxygen and hydrogen via electrolysis, allowing her to breathe underwater.[14] While in outer space, she is able to affect and manipulate the interstellar and intergalactic mediums. Storm can alter her visual perceptions so as to see the universe in terms of energy patterns, detecting the flow of kinetic, thermal and electromagnetic energy behind weather phenomena and can bend this energy to her will.

Storm has been shown to be sensitive to the dynamics of the natural world, and her psionic powers over weather are affected by her emotions. One consequence of this connection to nature is that she often suppresses extreme feelings to prevent her emotional state from resulting in violent weather. She has once sensed a diseased and dying tree on the X-Mansion grounds, detected objects within various atmospheric mediums—including water, and sensed the incorrect motion of a hurricane in the Northern Hemisphere and the gravitational stress on the tides by the Moon and Sun as well as the distortion of a planet's magnetosphere.[15] Storm can view the Earth as weather patterns, and is able to precisely recognize her geographic position through interpretations of these patterns.[16] Storm's mutant abilities are limited by her willpower and the strength of her body. Sentinels have considered Storm a potential Omega-level mutant on one occasion.[17]

• Electromagnetic: Also known as Electromagnetic Radiation, EM Energy is the mixture of electric fields and magnetic fields combining together causing the flow of electricity to generate multiple effects. The electromagnetic force is second in effective strength only to the strong force and is infinite in range. Storm has a direct relationship with this source of energy. By using him as a lightning rod, Storm was able to focus a massive amount of EM energy through Colossus, and then into herself, and has also shown the ability to create EMPs of varying degrees. Electromagnetic radiation is classified according to the frequency of its wave. One classification would be gamma rays. Using a combination of gamma radiation and kinetic energy Storm was able to deflect solar flares from the sun around the entire planet. Since Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental forces of the universe, Storm is also able to use this source of energy to amplify her other abilities.
Cinetica
  • Kinetic Energy:

The Kinetic Energy of an object is the energy which it possesses due to its motion. Wind is the kinetic energy of air in motion, which explains her direct connection to air currents. The kinetic energy of the air masses passes through each square meter of space in each second and we are able to feel the effects. With enough of this Kinetic energy Storm can create some disastrous phenomena such as tornadoes and hurricane force winds. Wind is a constant energy source for Storm and her connection to this energy source grants her the power of flight, and extra-sensory awareness. Using wind Storm can produce powerful wind currents and jet streams as a means of transportation. Relatively strong winds concentrated in a narrow stream in the atmosphere, Jet streams normally refer to horizontal, high altitude winds. By riding these powerful winds Storm can reach high speeds without the ill effect of air friction and jet-lag. Storm has been able to familiarize her location due to the air formation (kinetic energy) in a surrounding area. By registering the shape of the air masses, she recognizes which continent she is located on or near. Because wind is everywhere Storm can sense disruption with the natural flow of air. She can also convert kinetic energy into air pressure, or compressed air. She's been able to produce air pressure strong enough to punch holes through mountains and create a Jovian Pressure field to contain a small scale nuclear explosion. She's also shown the ability to shape this energy to form a replica of her face in a tornado. Her control is precise enough to manipulate the very air in a person's lungs.

Also can be seen as Internal energy (or at least a part of it), Thermal energy is a sample of matter that results in the temperature of a thermodynamic system. The Sun is a great source of Thermal Energy and we feel the effects with each changing season. Storm has manipulated Thermal Energy to raise or lower the temperature in her surrounding area. This is one of the ways she can flash freeze her opponents (even the inside of structure). She can also use this ability to create summer time conditions in the middle of winter. Her connection to Thermal energy branches off to Internal energy since Thermal energy is apart of it. Internal energy is the total kinetic and potential energy associated with the motions and relative positions of the molecules of an object. An increase in internal energy results in a rise in temperature and vice versa. Storm was able to lower the internal temperature inside a gun -200 degrees even after it had been shot. Another instance had Storm manipulating the internal temperature of the Phalanx to the point that the organic fibers of the monster separated from it's technical fibers. Internal energy is also found in the human body. It can be theorize that Storm could possibly manipulate the temp. within the human body the same way she does her very own. The hypothalamus, found in the brain, regulates the body's temperature (usually around 98-100 degrees F). Due to her mutant genetics, Storm's hypothalamus allows her body to regulate her body temperature to compensate for extreme environmental temperature changes(internal and external).

Radiant Energy is the energy of EM waves and can be transmitted in the form of electromagnetic radiation. The Sun as well as other stars produce radiant energy and given the right circumstances Storm can manipulate this energy on a large scale. Outer Space contains elements of much larger quantities and potency than that on Earth, which is why Storm's powers are seen as amped during her time in space. Storm was able to manipulate the radiant energy from the solar corona of the sun and convert it to Solar winds to fly in space, as well as create a Force 12 Gale to destroy a sentinel backed by the FULL power of the sun. Both are impressive feats but the most ambiguous display occurred when Storm summoned the full power of an entire galactic core, millions of stars and suns within a close proximity, within herself to stop a brood transformation.

• Lightning Force: Lightning usually only produces a shockwave as force when it strikes, but that is not all that Storm's lightning has been shown to do in the past. Looking at her powers from a general explanation, it was stated that she could manipulate both force and energy. Considering this, it is most likely the reason she has been able to apply force with her lightning, such as was the case when she summoned a bolt that blew a huge hole from the surface of the city streets to bottom of the sewers, or when she smashed through rock and stone with it's force, created a concussive explosion effect, destroyed the X-jet and other heavy metal objects, as well as have sent many of her opponents flying back with extreme force(enough to KO). They have even been used for defensive purposes as well, such as when she blocked a concussive force blast from Cyclops, countered Polaris's EM energy blast, or deflected Gambit's kinetically charged cards. Storm also has excellent control over pressure. We have seen her instantly alter the state of pressure in a building to make it explode from the inside(she has been shown doing the same to a house). She can produce incredibly powerful barriers and fields to deflect objects and energy forces with her pressure control(Jovian pressure field shown above, as well her pressure dome, which she used to deflect falling debris and punch through a mountain top), and has shown enough precision to buffer out sound in a noisy club by creating a boundary layer over the door of a room, so that Yukio could hear her, as well as support a multistory skyscraper with this ability. Her pressure control seems to be a very underutilized ability, and has not been applied to her powers very often, aside from producing weather effects. It's power however, is unquestionable.
  • Adaptation: As Storm goes into different environments her powers adapt, including other planets and dimensions. When she is underwater she can manipulate the water's current similar to how she does with a wind current, to guide her as well as sense where things are, even when there is no light. Her powers also shift and protect her from the crushing pressures and cold that go along with diving to extreme depths. The strength of the currents she can use isn’t known, however, she once used them to safely lift the Blackbird. In space, she can use the nearest star's energy to manipulate the solar wind for flight or offense. Again, her powers protect her from the radiation that stars produce. Furthermore, because these energy patterns extend to outer space she can also summon bolts of lightning. When in space she needs no medium for her lightning to travel and the raw power of her bolts are significantly enhanced, and she has summoned a bolt big enough to cover a space ship.
  • Willpower/Telepathic Resistance:Something that was gradually gained through Ororo's time with the X-men, Storm has one of the most powerful wills of them all and is a powerful opponent against telepathy in battle. Going into detail, I would like to make it very clear that Storm's defenses for this archetype was something that grew over time and was not always applied in every encounter. All of our walkthroughs relate to things that have happened on a consistent basis, and for the most part, Storm has three different powers that give her defense to telepathy.

The first being her willpower. This came after several encounters with Emma Frost, who had come to be one of Ororo's deadliest foes before she eventually joined the X-Men. Emma defeated her twice (though both were ambushes) with her telepathic powers, but after she switched bodies with Storm, and Ororo fully comprehended the way telepathy worked, she was able to best Emma in combat. Establishing for the first time that Emma would never dominate her mind again or anyone else. Since then, Ororo's will grew even more, all the way to a point where her indomitable will was being compared to the most powerful minds on the planet. Charles Xavier himself and Magneto (who's will is second to none). Examples include when she withstood the combined telepathic power of Professor X, Psylocke, and Oracle within a Warskrull, who attempted to use their powers to destroy her and the X-Men; Resisting Rachel Grey when she fell under the control of the Hauk'Ka; When she fought Dracula's powerful mental hold over her, due to his shared mystical vampire blood within her; As well as when she resisted Malice's possession while being powerless. Considering that notion, it makes since to apply this to her ability to wrest control of other element manipulators, such as Hydro-man with his water form, Blitzkriegs' electricity control, Shaman's blizzard, Hurricane's wind control, Stardust's electrical forms, and bested the Trion in their own element. It also applies to her ability to disperse powerful storms. Her strength of will has always been quite strong. It could have been that she simply didn't know how to apply it against telepaths until she became one herself after switching bodies with Emma Frost.

Her second defense to telepathy is the increased electrical activity in her brain, described as static. This is a passive ability that wasn't applied until her run in X-Treme X-Men, when her best friend Jean tried to have a taste of her ice cream during a telepathic meeting. Jean stated that she was unable to taste the ice cream because there was too much static in her brain as a result of the electrical forces that she controls, and that it prevented anyone from doing any deeper probes. Considering Storm wasn't trying to resist her friend, it stands to reason that this power is always active. This was also used in World's Apart, when The Shadow King was unable to subdue her mind due to the electrical forces that she controls. This had given Storm the advantage of preventing him from discovering her plans when she made a deal with the Goddess Bast to hide the goddess within Ororo's mind and consume the Shadow King when he enter it.

Her third and final defensive ability towards telepathy also involve her electrical abilities. This was also revealed in X-Treme X-men, when Xavier attempted to have a meeting with an angry Ororo in his astral form. Her emotions were out of control and caused a powerful electrical storm. Xavier notes that Ororo's lightning was causing him pain, and that he was barely able to even maintain communication with her under normal circumstances. This was also an indirect occurrence that only recently had shown to be the case. After a battle with Bogan, who was utilizing Rachel as his slave in an astral form, Storm allowed him to enter her mind before hitting the astral form directly with lightning, destroying it. This is a good indication that Storm's electrical abilities have a direct and painful affect on psionic energy and telepaths in general. She has created a lightning field to block Rachel completely as well.

• Earth Link

Storm's mutant powers has created a psychic bond between herself and the primal life force of Earth's biosphere. This bond with the Earth and apparently the entire universe, gives Storm spiritual and material sustenance with an almost empathic sense towards living thing.

• Resistance

Ororo has a resistance to extreme temperatures, meaning she is able to withstand extreme heat and cold to an as yet unknown degree.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: All of that is neat and dandy, but we all knew about storms powers already.

i really don't want to get into a debate with you on this. My birthday's tomorrow and i'm at the mall, using my phone.

But for now, please tell me how Hulk is hurting any logia user. Or how is he hurting Marco. Whitebeard? Blackbeard? Mihawk? Kuma? Depending in the Hulk you're using, he can't even beat the strawhats.

I should Flag that for you calling me a douche, but if you continue calling me things that have nothing to do with the topic i may have to.

Also, What's with the hostility? I mean, i know we have different views, but that doesn't mean we can't be Bro's dude :D

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DeathHero61

And here is the thing about observation haki, although you predict the attack its up to the user to dodge it, its not like your body instantly moves on its own, its up to the user, which makes sense since enel who is basically a master of haki, could not predict luffy's attacks because they were to fast for him to react. Plus observation haki cannot predict random attacks, its said the observation haki can predict a pattern or attack movement of their opponent, but if its something unreadable or to fast for them to react then its useless. Storm like stated before is a master hand to hand combatant, so also take into consideration that it would not be that hard to fight the rest of the team since their abilities would not be useful. Especially ussop and nami and robin. Robin could not react to enel's attack(its not like she knew he was a logia.) so how would it be any different from storm attacking her? most of the SH crew gets blitz by a single lightning bolt except luffy. Whats to stop her from blitzing them from afar? the range of her powers has shown to be planetary. most of the time she starts from the air, luffy and zoro are sitting ducks once they jump into the air to attack, sanji is the only one who is air mobile, but he does not hit woman so he is a non-factor unless thread writer says morals are off.

Storm can sense various changes within the atmosphere and earth, including unnatural shifts in the air, movement within the earth, changes in the earth's electromagnetic field, or if submerged in water, shifts within the water's currents. She has sensed objects as small as a snowball being tossed her way or the Blackbird cutting across the atmosphere from thousands of miles away. One can assume that because of how in tune she is with the biosphere that it gave her a "second sight" of some sorts since she can sense objects in the air making it nearly impossible to sneak up on her. Therefore like i said before speed won't play a factor. and as for the multiple strawhats attacking at once scenario, she can simply generate wind to push them away or rip them to shreds or simply put a wall of wind to protect her self.

Also she can create flash floods, therefore destroying the Devil fruit users, and drowning the rest of the team, hell she can simply flash flood them then freeze the water..... take note she can freeze things to sub zero levels. so there is no way for strawhats to survive.......

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes: Actually you don't know her powers, if you did then you would know that she can sense anything in the atmosphere of the earth making it impossible for anyone to sneak up on her, if ou knew her powers you would know that she can create flash floods and freeze opponents to sub zero levels or to them to ash by increasing her thermal temperatures. You would know half of the things i mentioned and would have never said that strawhats would win. And im not talking about animated hulk. The current mainstream hulk which storm and others has fought shown physical strength and durability feats that surpass one piece characters top tiers,(he is physically stronger than spiderman who is a 10-15 tonner) he can jump up to space in seconds, mainstream hulk has shown feats like the following:

Pushing two spheres of matter and antimatter apart, holding together the tectonic plates of a planet, overpowering field of energy endowed with sufficient power to alter the orbit of a planet, destroying a planet in the Dark Dimension after clashing with Red She-Hulk, destroying an asteroid twice the size of the planet Earth with a single punch (due mainly to his superior physical toughness and to an impulse produced by the contraction of his legs. Based on the elastic potential energy, the impulse's kinetic energy was provided by the contraction), overcoming a power-draining mechanism which contained much of the combined power of himself, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer and Namor, applying force to the space-time structure itself in order to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure(with the size of the singularity estimated in seven feets according to the Kerr radius for black holes with angular momentum, it's mass and gravitational attraction is therefore equivalent to approximately four hundred Earths) His punches most likely produce kinetic energy and what not, due to the sheer power of his physical strength which would allow him to beat logias but still even if he cannot touch logias. the logias would not even make him flinch.

Durability includes:

In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury. The Hulk's skin is impervious to conventional blades, adamantium and vibranium being among the few metals that are capable of piercing his skin. The Hulk is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, powerful energy blasts, pressures extremes, falls from orbital heights, maximized heat without blistering, maximized cold without freezing, and great impacts. The Hulk has withstood the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion and also the Human Torch's Nova Blast, with a temperature of one million degrees Fahrenheit, without any injury. The Hulk was also able to withstand a planet-devastating impact[174], a planet-shattering impact at point blank range, and a mighty blast from Galactus. The Hulk's durability, like his strength, is fueled by rushes of adrenaline while angry.

All that aside, the only one from one piece who would harm hulk maybe beat him is law, but law could get speed blitzed by hulk because of hulk's jumping speeds. Enough about hulk, back to storm.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite in Storm's favor

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic wanking at it's finest.

all arguments still stand.

Luffy Sblitzs

Zorro Sblitzs

Chopper Speed point Sblitz

Robin "Clutch" Neck snaps

Sanji BFRs on a date

Sniper King spams Tabasco Stars

Franky Tanks anything she throws

Brook Sblitzs

Nami is only non-factor because she also controls weather and i don't want to get into a debate on Post TS Nami vs Storm.

With so many people that could solo i don't see how she's going to possibly going to win.

Storm gets blitzed, but other than that here are a few other senarios:

Storm get's blitzed

Storm get's blitzed

Storm get's blitzed

Storm get's blitzed

Storm get's blitzed

but just in case none of those work, the strawhat's could just try and blitz her.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

Luffy one shots, Zoro one shots, Robin breaks her neck... The others might be non-factors.

@cooldes: SH Crew should win

@roddy010 said:

lol

Arms on Shoulder- Snapped Neck

Nico Robin

GG

@cooldes said:

@roddy010: 3 have precog, 1 is immune to lightning, 1 is a ranger that never misses, 1 is a robot not sure if that would hurt him or power him up in the OPverse, one can snap your neck with the same speed, so yeah xD precog > speed of thought

@dondave said:

Strawhats ftw

Mass QFT just because i hate to have to repeat what's already been said.

You haven't given any valid senarios where storm wins.

Luffy alone is has reacted to FTLightning attacks, abd now he has precog. Storm has nothing fast enough to put down the straw hats before she gets blitzed.

"but she can shoot lightning at speed of thought!"

but the lightning still has to strike them and luffy has reacted to and dodged faster. he was intercepting bullets and tagging bullet timers back in the East Blue saga. Now imagine Gear 2nd.

btw that lightning feat with the x-jet is nothing. Enel did that exact same thing, but his Busted an island. no wait, it Destroyed an island.

your turn.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes: You are still ignoring that fact that she basically has planetary vision, like i said before what is stopping her from creating a giant flash flood then freezing the water while the strawhats are in it up to sub zero? whats stopping her from summoning multiple lightning strikes and again, observation haki predicts movements but its up to the user to dodge the incoming attack. whats to stop her taking the air from luffy and co? you act like she sucks at hand to hand combat but she does not. if robin even gets her hands on her whats to stop her from instantly summoning a lightning bolt to kill her? plus robin has a weakness, if you harm the arms that grab her opponents robin also takes damage. storm increase her body temperature and burn robin's hands off. i told you her reflexes are just as good if not better than observation haki. The op says that the characters get prep, whats to stop her from blasting the straw hats while she is far away thinking of a plan? There is too many factors that are in Storm's favor. you say comic wanking, it does not matter, she done all of the things we stated so who cares. And plus she uses the wind currents to fly meaning there is possibly no limit to how fast she can fly due to the multiple wind currents she can create her self.

Oh and please show me durability feats of Franky, because last i recalled storm can bust mountains and cities.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

AGAIN WHAT IS TO STOP HER FROM FREEZING HER OPPONENTS?????!

Before you bring up robin i'm gonna state this again, robin has a weakness, the arms she sprouts on others are still connected to her, so if storm engulfed her body in fire or electricity, it would force robin to take her arms back.

Also if the strawhats try to attack her she can do the following:

1.Push them back with wind

2. Rip them to shreds with wind

3. Make a wind wall to protect her from attacks

4. Create advantageous weather changes like mist or acid rain, or hail or blizzards in order to make it easier to attack them

5. Create Earthquakes, or just make fissure in order to make the whole crew fall to their deaths,(except sanji because of air walk)

And much much more.

wafflebeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: that is a truly impressive range of powers Storm has at her command, and I concede that the longer the battle plays out the worse things will get for the Strawhats. if they give Storm any momentum, any time to whip up some natural disasters, then they're ghosts. but weather takes some time to get rolling, even when controlled by an Omega level mutant. so the question becomes, how fast can Storm go from 0 to Hurricane Sandy? because if the answer isn't "instantly" then she loses. the Strawhats have a day's prep, they'll know they have to go full bore as soon as the fight starts. they have two offensive speed blitzers capable of one-shotting Storm, ranged insta-kill (Robin) ranged artillery (Franky), a sniper, one defender (Sanji), and two blitzers who can handle offense or defense as needed (Chopper and Brooke). as soon as Storm even thinks about spinning some air she's going to be dodging everything they can throw at her.

and as far as Enel vs Storm goes, Storm has a wider range of powers and can manipulate them better but Enel is better at lightning. he threw a 100 million volt attack at Luffy (which did nothing, btw) and he showed himself to be capable of destroying islands with his bolts, so I don't think 100m is his max.

also, why would the Hulk's extreme strength allow him to hurt Logias if he can't touch them? if he can't land the hit then there's not much he can do to hurt them. admittedly they couldn't really hurt him either, except maybe Kizaru. if light beams can pierce the Hulk's hide, which is debatable.

@cooldes: @ghostravage: Mihawk has not demonstrated any Haki yet but it is extremely likely that he uses it in some form, probably Observation Haki. Whitebeard used Haki constantly at Marineford. he fought multiple Admirals, all Logias, and he coated his big polearm with it when he attacked large groups or strong enemies. we know next to nothing about Roger but he 99.999% certainly used the Conqueror's Haki, and if he could fight the Logias and other top tiers of his day (including Whitebeard) he had to use the other kinds as well. Ace never demonstrated Haki but its possible that he could use it, same with Crocodile.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: that is a truly impressive range of powers Storm has at her command, and I concede that the longer the battle plays out the worse things will get for the Strawhats. if they give Storm any momentum, any time to whip up some natural disasters, then they're ghosts. but weather takes some time to get rolling, even when controlled by an Omega level mutant. so the question becomes, how fast can Storm go from 0 to Hurricane Sandy? because if the answer isn't "instantly" then she loses. the Strawhats have a day's prep, they'll know they have to go full bore as soon as the fight starts. they have two offensive speed blitzers capable of one-shotting Storm, ranged insta-kill (Robin) ranged artillery (Franky), a sniper, one defender (Sanji), and two blitzers who can handle offense or defense as needed (Chopper and Brooke). as soon as Storm even thinks about spinning some air she's going to be dodging everything they can throw at her.

and as far as Enel vs Storm goes, Storm has a wider range of powers and can manipulate them better but Enel is better at lightning. he threw a 100 million volt attack at Luffy (which did nothing, btw) and he showed himself to be capable of destroying islands with his bolts, so I don't think 100m is his max.

also, why would the Hulk's extreme strength allow him to hurt Logias if he can't touch them? if he can't land the hit then there's not much he can do to hurt them. admittedly they couldn't really hurt him either, except maybe Kizaru. if light beams can pierce the Hulk's hide, which is debatable.

@cooldes: @ghostravage: Mihawk has not demonstrated any Haki yet but it is extremely likely that he uses it in some form, probably Observation Haki. Whitebeard used Haki constantly at Marineford. he fought multiple Admirals, all Logias, and he coated his big polearm with it when he attacked large groups or strong enemies. we know next to nothing about Roger but he 99.999% certainly used the Conqueror's Haki, and if he could fight the Logias and other top tiers of his day (including Whitebeard) he had to use the other kinds as well. Ace never demonstrated Haki but its possible that he could use it, same with Crocodile.

QFT

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Cooldes

@homicidalmaniac:

lol i was just quoting you xD

but some help would be nice too :)

It's my birthday tomorrow and i'm at the mall, on my phone, so i can't really focus and debate too well.

so i just quoted what you guys said, then added on to it to show my opinion :D

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Enel fight was obviously PIS/CIS. If a dude would've beat precog and psychic abilities by hitting his rubber hands off a wall in a comic, then everyone who read the comic would've been like "that's PIS". Could he beat an admiral, no. But he would've damn sure put up a fight against at least Ace(I'm almost positive he would win). He'd probably give a great fight to an Admiral as well... actually nevermind, but he's at least on Ace's level, and probably current Strawhat level as well(Luffy could probably beat him now without PIS though, just because of opposite elements)

It was CIS on the most part, nonetheless, Luffy didn't have the upperhand on this besides been made out of rubber, Enel, if would have been considered a top tier wouldn't rely so much on his fruit like Ace and Crocodile, all high tier OP characters are FAR superior when it comes to fighting skill, if they have fruits, they use it in combination with other abilities outside of fruit usage, i.e Haki.

Enel, which logically was handicapped in the fight with Luffy, still lost. I mean, for high tiers, fruits are the least of problems... Anyone with high Haki expertise can stomp anyone who only relies on his fruit, like Crocodile, that mud-like guy i can't remember his name, Enel, and others. Please, take the example of that kid who uses Haki, the one with the big Axe who commands a Pacifista Army. He was stomping Luffy even though he didn't have the slightest advantage on striking force and speed, would you call it PIS, or just that he was superior due to Haki usage? Same with Borsalino in Sabaodi, he was stomping all the Supernovas but couldn't make a scratch on Rayleigh at best stalemating him, Rayleigh doesn't have fruit usage because he was inside the sea swimming in various instances...

Ace didn't use Haki once, nonetheless, he should be able to have it because he was the Commander of one of the divisions of Shirohige...

He must have other Haki usage given the fact he stalemates Shanks also, its quite assumable he can use the same Haki as the warriors of that island of women only, they could empower their weapons to amp impact and affect users... Nonetheless, Shanks... Someone who clearly uses uber powerful Haki, knocking down a bunch of 80,000,000+ bounty pirates effortlessly with Conqueror's Haki while meeting Shirohige. Actually, he knocked out everybody but Marco, Jozu, Shirohige and Vista in that instance to be precise.

Conqueror's Haki concept came after Gold D. Roger... He could hear the Sea Kings... and there's other instances which implies Gold D. Roger had Haki, and probably the strongest of them all... So yeah, with the evidence that exists right now, we can say he had Haki, its not a mystery anymore so i don't know why the 0.0001 percentage missing when it is clear as water he had Haki.

Crocodile doesn't have Haki... Maybe he could have it now after TimeSkip, but he didn't show anything that suggests he could use Haki...