Storm VS. Rulk

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bloodlust is on. After Rulk tries to "storm" the gates of Wakanda.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FLCL1

storm wins she can fly he cant
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

It took Storm plus She Hulk, Thundra, Valkyrie, Invisible woman, Hellcat, Spider woman and Black widow to barely stop Rulk. What makes you think Storm would have better chance solo?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:

" storm wins she can fly he cant "

And he can thunderclap.

@AtPhantom said:
" It took Storm plus She Hulk, Thundra, Valkyrie, Invisible woman, Hellcat, Spider woman and Black widow to barely stop Rulk. What makes you think Storm would have better chance solo? "

It's a rhetorical question, isn't it?
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostPool
@AtPhantom said:
"It took Storm plus She Hulk, Thundra, Valkyrie, Invisible woman, Hellcat, Spider woman and Black widow to barely stop Rulk. What makes you think Storm would have better chance solo? "

Well yeah but with her powers she can freeze him than destory him with ligthning...just sayin
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"It took Storm plus She Hulk, Thundra, Valkyrie, Invisible woman, Hellcat, Spider woman and Black widow to barely stop Rulk. What makes you think Storm would have better chance solo? "
Well yeah but with her powers she can freeze him than destory him with ligthning...just sayin "
Storm is not Iceman.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostPool
@Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Well yeah but with her powers she can freeze him than destory him with ligthning...just sayin "
Storm is not Iceman. "

yeah but she can control the weather make it below 0 make below enough to freeze him
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom said:
Because they didn't let her go ape shit on him. this is in defense of her country now. She went up against death itself to save her new country and family. Rulk stands lil chance of winning.
@Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "

I know. Her powers work better.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:

" @AtPhantom said:

Because they didn't let her go ape shit on him. this is in defense of her country now. She went up against death itself to save her new country and family. Rulk stands lil chance of winning.

She was holding back while a giant red behemoth was trying to rip her head off? Yeah, right. Whatever rocks your boat.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@GhostPool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "
yeah but she can control the weather make it below 0 make below enough to freeze him "
Not before he thunderclaps her off the sky. Also, extreme temperatures would barely hinder Rulk, if at all. 

At any case, this is basically Hulk vs Storm, and that was very recently done. Only here Storm is even more at a disadvantage: Rulk has actually some intelligence to go with his strength. Storm's only chance is BFR.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The argument of Storm flying doesn't work as well as you'd think it does. Rulk can jump, just like the Hulk. And during the silver age of Marvel, Hulk used to jump on a lot of things high in the sky, or even across great distances. Rulk is an extremely overpowered (not really in a bad way) character capable of taking on teams of super-humans. We've seen him crush many people at once, time and time again, over the span of 14 issues.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhostPool
@Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "
yeah but she can control the weather make it below 0 make below enough to freeze him "

Not before he thunderclaps her off the sky. Also, extreme temperatures would barely hinder Rulk, if at all. 

At any case, this is basically Hulk vs Storm, and that was very recently done. Only here Storm is even more at a disadvantage: Rulk has actually some intelligence to go with his strength. Storm's only chance is BFR.

Extreme Tempretures can freeze him to death or burn him but Stroms downfall is that he can jump

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@GhostPool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @GhostPool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "

Extreme Tempretures can freeze him to death or burn him but Stroms downfall is that he can jump

"
Burn him? You've seen the scan of the Hulk regenarating in three panels from being burned to the bone, right?
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostPool
@Morpheus_ said:
"@GhostPool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @GhostPool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "

"
Burn him? You've seen the scan of the Hulk regenarating in three panels from being burned to the bone, right? "

when im mean burn i mean litrally dehidrate himm with nothing left to give
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stormultt
@inferiorego said:
"The argument of Storm flying doesn't work as well as you'd think it does. Rulk can jump, just like the Hulk. And during the silver age of Marvel, Hulk used to jump on a lot of things high in the sky, or even across great distances. Rulk is an extremely overpowered (not really in a bad way) character capable of taking on teams of super-humans. We've seen him crush many people at once, time and time again, over the span of 14 issues. "

infer....that storm fdlying statement by whom ever made had to be sarcastic, ti tend not to take these kinds of threads seriously.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@GhostPool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

"@GhostPool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @GhostPool said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @GhostPool said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Storm is not Iceman. "

"
Burn him? You've seen the scan of the Hulk regenarating in three panels from being burned to the bone, right? "
when im mean burn i mean litrally dehidrate himm with nothing left to give "
As I said...Storm is not Iceman. And with his regenarating abilities, the effectiveness of  a lash freeze/dehydration attack (if we assume Storm could actually do the latter, since I've never seen her employing an attack of the kind) would still be debetable.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By MrDirector786

There's NO ONE that can beat Rulk. He even stated it himself. Therefore it is true.

No Caption Provided

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@MrDirector786: Didn't he actually say that AFTER beating a team which had Storm on it?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@MrDirector786 said:
" There's NO ONE that can beat Rulk. He even stated it himself. Therefore it is true.
No Caption Provided
"
For the sake of the argument, I assumed LoebForce is off for this fight.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom
@inferiorego said:
" @MrDirector786: Didn't he actually say that AFTER beating a team which had Storm on it? "
Yes.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrDirector786
@inferiorego said:
" @MrDirector786: Didn't he actually say that AFTER beating a team which had Storm on it? "
Actually, it was after he beat Green Hulk.

@Morpheus_ said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" There's NO ONE that can beat Rulk. He even stated it himself. Therefore it is true.
No Caption Provided
"
For the sake of the argument, I assumed LoebForce is off for this fight. "

I'm not really sure if Loebforce is on or off for this fight.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@MrDirector786:As I said...Sake of the argument. And I don't believe Rulk actually needs the LoebForce to win here.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@MrDirector786 said:
" @inferiorego said:
Actually, it was after he beat Green Hulk.

ok, thanks for the update, i don't have my books no me right now
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@Morpheus_ said:
" @MrDirector786:As I said...Sake of the argument. And I don't believe Rulk actually needs the LoebForce to win here. "
Oh. Yeah, I don't think he needs LF for this either.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom
@MrDirector786 said:
" @inferiorego said:
Actually, it was after he beat Green Hulk. "
Damn, I was sure I was right.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FLCL1

off topic question but can rulk beat hulk?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" off topic question but can rulk beat hulk? "
He already has.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDirector786
@FLCL1 said:
The scan I posted of him saying "THERE'S NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT ME!" happened right after he beat him. Then Odinforce Thor heard him and came down, and then they fought and we all know who unfortunately won...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FLCL1
@Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
He already has. "

@MrDirector786 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
The scan I posted of him saying "THERE'S NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT ME!" happened right after he beat him. Then Odinforce Thor heard him and came down, and then they fought and we all know who unfortunately won... "

thx
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@MrDirector786 said:

" @FLCL1 said:

The scan I posted of him saying "THERE'S NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT ME!" happened right after he beat him. Then Odinforce Thor heard him and came down, and then they fought and we all know who unfortunately won... "
It seems that FLC1 doesn't...Otherwise, he wouldn't have asked in the first place. But that was Loebforce anyway. When I actually saw Rulk swinging Mjolnir...I was close to throwing up...
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Rulk FTW. Wakanda becomes Rulkland, the popular new theme park where Storms corpse is used as an attraction.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Rulk FTW. Wakanda becomes Rulkland, the popular new theme park where Storms corpse is used as an attraction. "

ROFLMAO
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WeaponX510

it depends if rulk is strapped with that gun if so he just shoots her for the win. If not storm gets a couple lightning bolts in dat ass

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stormultt

@Lance Uppercut:
DONT BE TAWKING BOUT MY GUR! LIKE THAT UH UH NO U DIENT! 

XDD

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
Gurl please, u be all kindz of illin. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Ya dig?

.....Why am I so white?
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stormultt
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
Gurl please, u be all kindz of illin. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Ya dig?  .....Why am I so white?"

-_*
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Matezoide2
@Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
Gurl please, u be all kindz of illin. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Ya dig?  .....Why am I so white?"
-_* "
come on,you know you laughed
*sinister glare*
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
-_* "
come on,you know you laughed *sinister glare* "

i did i was trying to wink tho XDD, comicvine seriously needs sum emoticons
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@GhostPool said:
"@AtPhantom said:

Unlikely since doesn't he give off radiation (heat)...So odds are, he physically wouldn't freeze, there would just potentially be ice around him...Also, he survived in space already (when fighting Thor), so I doubt that would stop him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Matezoide2
@Stormultt said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
-_* "
i did i was trying to wink tho XDD, comicvine seriously needs sum emoticons "
and a sarcasm tag
so many fun post have been seen in the wrong way,it makes me cry 
ha,i knew you laughed,your humor is great,there is NO WAY you couldnt have laughed
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Stormultt said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Stormultt said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:

XDD

"
-_* "
i did i was trying to wink tho XDD, comicvine seriously needs sum emoticons "
I totally got winked at. Some one thinks I'm smexxy.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide:  
 yea i should pm a mod or admin or something and request emoticons if they can do it or want to do it.
@Lance Uppercut:
lol XDD 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Matezoide2
@Stormultt: 
yeah,lets do it,lets get what is ours!
everybody! PM the mods requesting emoticons and a sarcasm tag
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm stomps him.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide said:
" @Stormultt:  yeah,lets do it,lets get what is ours! everybody! PM the mods requesting emoticons and a sarcasm tag "

YES! THIS.....IS....SPA......COMICVINE!!!! XDD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lance Uppercut

" Storm stomps him. "

StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk doesn't escape with his life.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lance Uppercut
" Rulk doesn't escape with his life. "
*Refer to video above
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lost_Rellik

I lawled when I say this topic. Ok to start, Storm cannot freeze Rulk....big deal she can make it go bellow zero, last time I checked his skin like Hulks could stand extreme temps. also coupled with the fact that he gives off large amounts of heat the angrier he gets. Next, flying is going to do zip, Rulk can jump super far and high. Third, Rulk takes full teams of super-beings and wins, Storm is just one person and thanks to people like the creater of this post and other Storm fanboys she usually comes across as extremely overrated. Sure Rulk is overpowered, but thats beats overrated no matter what you say. Last, most supers and super teams have a hard time beating just Hulk, this is Hulk plus intelligence.......all I have to say is have fun Storm because this is a failed topic if I've ever seen one.
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How you lose, my good sir. How you lose.