Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@hope_w said:

Even Rouge storm can do nothing to Kaguya by her own admission she is an insect in comparrison to Thors ability and even he can't beat Kaguya by normal means also video Game Kaguya is like one of the most Hax characters I've ever seen. Like a teleporting Midora only worse.

Oh boy...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kaguya horribly shitstomps. Mismatch

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blacharrt

On a powerscale alone, composite Storm would win,there are several versions of Storm that are way stronger than Thor. For example Phoenix Storm, Asgardian Storm, White witch Storm, Current God version of Storm (Possibly). Elemental Storm from Earth X. Rogue Storm could not be stopped or harmed at all even by Doom. Regular Storm has feats without holding back has beaten God tier characters.

Than you have versions of storm that are bloodlusted , like xmen forever who 1 shotted Wolverine, had black panther killed, AOA Storm,bloodstorm. Exiles version of Storm.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

Oh boy...

Problem? Kaguya lolstomps Thor and is probably 3x more Hax'd than Midora compositely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:
@gear4god said:

Oh boy...

Problem? Kaguya lolstomps Thor and is probably 3x more Hax'd than Midora compositely.

You gonna trigger people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:
@hope_w said:
@gear4god said:

Oh boy...

You gonna trigger people.

Nah we all know Hope is just a troll.

OT Kaguya should win. Storm is a glass canon and her defenses arent as big as people say they are.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@blacharrt: Funny. I assumed nobody knew what a Composite Storm is and here you give a great explanation of it. You beat me to it.

I was waiting for someone to at least ask what consists of a Composite Storm. Just to see if anyone had any form of knowledge of Instead of immediately and blindly saying Kaguya wins without actually assessing what the opposing character has. Thanks for sharing that.

I change my mind Composite Storm wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So composite storm who has powers greater then reg Thor's (Phoenix force, witch powers, Asgardian....) Yeah, how does kaguya compete here? Lmao.....

Phoenix force storm alone is too much.

Gg.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad to see posters saying that Goddess Storm is enough to end this discussion. All is going well here! Carry on my friends!

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto: this troll would verbally dominate you and practically anyone else on this website on any topic of my choosing. You're probably just another fanboy of mine since you know me and I don't know you.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm wins.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it’s old but I just read this entire thread and lol. Obviously people do not know the different forms of Storm. She would literally merk Kaguya.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya horribly stomps

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya blitzes and one shots with an all-killing ash bone.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: @reaverlation: Did you even read the OP? Please tell me what Kaguya is doing to Thorm, Phoenix Storm, Bloodstorm, Storm/Wonderwoman,elemental body Storm, Divine energy Storm and the list goes on?

Literally nothing

If anything this is a mismatch...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya absolutely wrecks.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: but she doesn’t.. here you go again trying it.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Kags

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: you know this is composite versions right? Storm literally kills Kaguya

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shyan
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: You realize that this character was an immense threat to Naruto and Sasuke who are like multi-country busters at the worst, right? Storm won't even know what hit her. The speed gap is ridiculous.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: Unfortunately the Naruto fanboys aren't as prominent as they used to be, otherwise I would sit back, watch, and laugh.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

character 2 wins, mismatch

b/c of power

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By kasya_carey

@hurricanefunnel: @noone1996:

Okay Storm has performed several country to planet level feats on her own power. This is composite version so Storm stomps.

you do know even the smallest piece of the Phoenix is universal?

Stormphoenix soloed the fantastic 4, avengers, and X-men. And froze everyone in the world

Kaguya has no resistant to bloodstorm, who has sorcery, mind control, telepathy. How she is gonna touch a Storm turned into mist?

Storm in Marvel vs DC lightning operated on a level strong enough to solo Wonder Woman. Storm stomps

Storm/Wonder Woman (Amazon) which has Wonder Woman and Storm powers stomp Kaguya.

I’m confused on what Kaguya can do to Storm, who transcended into her elemental form.

I’m confused on how Kaguya powers compares to Hell Lord level? Storm in Magik mini series not only trained magik but battle a hell Lord for Limbo.

Thorm and the other asgardian versions wrecks her

Windrider Storm fought the dark Phoenix to a standstill and counter all of the attacks thrown at her.

That’s not even all of it keep trying sweetie

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel: @noone1996:

Okay Storm has performed several country to planet level feats on her own power. This is composite version so Storm stomps.

you do know even the smallest piece of the Phoenix is universal?

Stormphoenix soloed the fantastic 4, avengers, and X-men. And froze everyone in the world

Kaguya has no resistant to bloodstorm, who has sorcery, mind control, telepathy. How she is gonna touch a Storm turned into mist?

Storm in Marvel vs DC lightning operated on a level strong enough to solo Wonder Woman. Storm stomps

Storm/Wonder Woman (Amazon) which has Wonder Woman and Storm powers stomp Kaguya.

I’m confused on what Kaguya can do to Storm, who transcended into her elemental form.

I’m confused on how Kaguya powers compares to Hell Lord level? Storm in Magik mini series not only trained magik but battle a hell Lord for Limbo.

Thorm and the other asgardian versions wrecks her

Windrider Storm fought the dark Phoenix to a standstill and counter all of the attacks thrown at her.

That’s not even all of it keep trying sweetie

Nope. not even remotely close. LMFAO. Her lightning can't even put a scratch on one of Iron Man's weaker armors, or even War Machine for that matter. Nor does she have any striking feats, or weather manipulation that aren't even remotely country level.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By InvadedTBD

@kasya_carey: fantastic post, didn’t know about all these versions

storm stomps according to all of this in post 78

Edit: sorry had to edit someone posted before me

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Oh well...At least hope is here to say the least. Boy is it going to be so much fun to see him and the storm fanboys clash together and create an entertaining popcorn flick.

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Nothing of what Kaysa said about Storm is true. It's all made up in her fanfiction that she miraculously came up with.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: debunk what was said and I’ll believe you because for her to come up with all of that there must be some truth behind it, but like I said debunk it and I’ll delete my post.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By kasya_carey

@shyan: hun no one said anything about lightning but if you insist.... she manipulated her lightning and gamma rays she saved the world from ending. She dispersed clouds on a planetary level. That literally multi continental to moon level alone. Sent a lighting bolt to the mention of the planet. Saved the planet from being destroyed when Joseph messed up the magnetic field. Took a full powered blast from Siena, who was endangering the planet with her winds. Created a solar wind powerful enough to burn off the atmosphere... again that is multi continental to moon level... not to mention she was destroying enhanced doom bots that was tanking human torch super nova. That’s not even all of it if we really wanna go by feats and scaling.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: it can’t be fan fiction if it’s facts sweetie

@invadedtbd: everything I said about her composite versions are true

Those versions I mentioned are very much real

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_versions_of_Storm

https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/storm/page/0/14

https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Storm

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: When will you ever understand that being planetary isn't the same as planet busting? Country busting is much more impressive than causing a storm on a nation wide scale...

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kasya_carey

@noone1996: I believe I know that. Creating a planetary storm is only country level in energy, which she can easily create. Storm actually attacks with her powers or performs feats I posted above. She’s not gonna outright bust anything nuke wise like people in Naruto but she can operate on that level of energy.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: These characters can not only crank out that kind of firepower... But they can also withstand it.... Two of them could not figure out how to defeat or kill Kaguya... I don't see how Storm could possibly win against someone that so vastly outclasses her. Didn't notice the OP's conditions (which were surely added in order to make sure this doesn't get locked as a mismatch), but standard Storm would get stomped. Her stats and power level gap is too high. She literally has no chance.

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shyan

@invadedtbd:

"Storm has performed several country to planet level feats on her own power"

This is hilariously false. Pretentious highballing, and pure fanboyism at it's complete glory. Storm's offensive output levels are mid tier at best and her physical stats are street tier.

Does this "lightning strike" look planetary level in any way, shape, or form?

No Caption Provided

See that? It doesn't even make a dent on Rhodey's armour. Oh an btw, War Machine has been confirmed to be much weaker Iron Man. So there goes that...:/

Oh and before you claim that I'm lowballing, I'm not. Storm has lightning has consistently failed to do any kind harm on Iron Man's tier:

Oh and I guarantee you that Iron Man is nowhere near even remotely Planetary. Just ask @noone1996.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: I agree with what you are saying, but I really don't feel like having another Storm vs Iron Man debate, so I'm not saying much on it. Obviously the Storm fanbase doesn't understand that causing thunderstorms on a planetary scale doesn't mean she can even tickle a planetary threat like Hulk or Thor.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: they mollywhoop her because of the speed gap and stats.

Standard Storm had some decent speed feat lately reacting to lightning without the use of her powers(I’m guessing using her powers she would be much faster?), but it’s still not enough to compare to Naruto verse combat speed.

There is no gap in the power level. Yes, Storm holds back and doesn’t go all out unless she needs to but she can easily operate on that level. She may be a glass cannon but her power output is tremendously high especially when she’s in battle mode or space.

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I clearly just stated that planetary storm does not mean planet level so who are you exactly referring to?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: She couldn't even bust a city... There's no way she could go anywhere even remotely close to even a moderately average destructive feat from Naruto Shippuden. But yeah, even if Storm was lightning speed (which she most definitely is not), that still wouldn't be anything special to even secondary Naruto characters, let alone EoS Naruto/Sasuke and Kaguya.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: lmao what were you trying to do? You do realize Storm doesn’t operate at full power all the time right?

Every attack Thrown is not meant to be planetary level m. By your logical why isn’t hulk destroying the planet every time he fights. Also have you ever heard of AP. You can easily look and fact check everything I posted about it’s way above country level. You tried something, but it didn’t work.

High tier and no one said anything about her physical? Sweetie did someone hurt you because you’re pressed.

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Can you at least post scans of Storm letting out Thunder strikes on a planetary level scale...?

Oh and they have to be consistent please.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: and Goku has yet to destroy a planet your point? Storm does have actual feats that put her at these level. I’m not saying she’s automatically at these level, but her power level can easily reach them if needed.

Most of her attack are AP anyways

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: what do you mean thunder Strikes on a planetary scale?

Shyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: what do you mean thunder Strikes on a planetary scale?

Do you not understand English?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shyan: excuse me.... I’m thinking you were referring to thunder claps this whole time ...