No Caption Provided

Kaguya Ootsutsuki, AKA The Rabbit Goddess

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Composite versions for both

• Chakra=energy

• No knowledge

• No preparation

• Starting location: Dormammu's dimension (MCU)

#2 Posted by ITACHI_IS_GAWD (450 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GAWD!!! What have you done?? Lol

#3 Posted by ITACHI_IS_GAWD (450 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic though what feats does Rogue Storm have considering she is the strongest version of her?

#4 Posted by Streak619 (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#6 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya stomps tbh

#8 Posted by somayareece (801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by CaoCao (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Kaguya. Too much Hax.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#10 Posted by Supermanforever (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya, she cant do anything to kaguya.

#11 Posted by Streak619 (7367 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Storm, like, planetary? There's gotta be some argument to be made.

#12 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: she may be able to cause a storm across the planet, but kaguya can move between worlds/dimensions. Pretty sure she could just send her blades through a portal and have them appear behind Storm or some sort of similar shenanigans

#13 Edited by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Rouge storm can do nothing to Kaguya by her own admission she is an insect in comparrison to Thors ability and even he can't beat Kaguya by normal means also video Game Kaguya is like one of the most Hax characters I've ever seen. Like a teleporting Midora only worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#14 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

What have you done Josh?

#15 Edited by NoHateLevel219 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

On Topic: From what i've read about this Kaguya lady she would Wins.

@hope_w said:

Even Rouge storm can do nothing to Kaguya by her own admission she is an insect in comparrison to Thors ability and even he can't beat Kaguya by normal means also video Game Kaguya is like one of the most Hax characters I've ever seen. Like a teleporting Midora only worse.

This comment is Subjective, because their powers operate differently to the point both characters (respectfully) can't do what the other can.

#17 Posted by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: so Thor can't conjure a storm now? Keep laughing as even that level of density is far beyond my understanding; it seriously must take practice to be at the level you're at right now.

#18 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Storm isn't consistently planetary afaIk

#19 Posted by Streak619 (7367 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: She has 3 planetary feats.

@hope_w: I say that because you would have to know both characters feats to know what the OTHER can and can't do. It's ignorant of you to make a comment as such when it clearly subjective and based on your opinion. That's All.

#21 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: 3 feats in decades of her comic run isn't really consistent.

Although, I'd admit I don't know much about her.

But composite Kaguya has a dimensional buster in storm 4? A dimension with stars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
#22 Posted by deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1 (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Storm if this is composite.

#23 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: I think it does make it consistent. Also, I think that falls on what you consider consistent. How many times does a character need to do something to make it consistent for you?

I already said Kaguya wins.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#24 Edited by StrongerThanRin (278 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

momoshiki in base supposedly destroyed a star level, and i'm PRETTY SURE Kaguya is stronger than base momoshiki

#25 Edited by marvelfan1992 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongerthanrin: where is this from? canon?

Also, pretty sure Kaguya>any momoshiki based on feats, but yeah lore/story says he is ,more powerful than her, though it never translated to feats, if i'm not mistaken

#26 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: Doesn't matter. Composite versions, I didn't see that. So every feat counts.

#27 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: thanks

I see that OP states chakra=energy, so does that mean kaguya can absorb Storm's attacks then? if so, mismatch as in Naruto wind, ice, water, lightning etc are jutsus and can be absorbed

#29 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Storm's planetary feats having significance or it being a factor in this Battle is not what we were just talking about. I know it's Composite Version. Do you know Composite Storm?

#30 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: I did, but we were talking about consistency of a specific feat. Not if it can be used in this battle. Correct?

#32 Posted by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: I say that because you would have to know both characters feats to know what the OTHER can and can't do. It's ignorant of you to make a comment as such when it clearly subjective and based on your opinion. That's All.

So once again back to the original question, Thor can't conjure a storm now? The only thing ignorant is you intruding in on a statement you didn't fully grasp before responding. I know about Storm and Thor and that was a direct statement from rogue storm herself:

No Caption Provided

I also see you were smart enough to remove that gif to avoid making yourself look like even more of a tool. Don't go around calling someone on their bluff when you don't know what you're talking about.

#33 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio
@hope_w said:
@mooty_pass said:

So once again back to the original question, Thor can't conjure a storm now?

I did not say Thor can't conjure a Storm. Your putting words in my mouth and you jumped to conclusions WAY TO EARLY before asking "Hey, what did you mean by there are things Thor and Storm can do that the other can't?" made more sense if you had asked.

But to make it VERY clear for you this is what I meant by BOTH of them doing what the other can't:

• Can Thor lower humidity around a person of object?
  • Can Thor separate the atoms in water to make it breathable underwater?
  • Can Thor freeze objects and people from the inside?
  • Can Thor manipulate the air in a person lungs?
  • Can Thor even manipulate water?
  • Can Thor control and manipulate Heat?

• Can Storm create Giant Cosmic Storms in Space? and On Earth?
  • Can Storm create Earthquakes?
  • Can Storm fly at Hyerpsonic Speeds?

There are a lot of things Thor can do that Storm can't do. And things Storm can do that Thor can't do. THAT'S what I meant. Did you get that? So your comment is why I said what I said.

The only thing ignorant is you intruding in on a statement you didn't fully grasp before responding.I know about Storm and Thor and that was a direct statement from rogue storm herself:

This is not needed. Your trying to prove a point to which I never said Thor could not do which is make thunderstorms.

I also see you were smart enough to remove that gif to avoid making yourself look like even more of a tool. Don't go around calling someone on their bluff when you don't know what you're talking about.

^^^

No Caption Provided

This isn't about Thor so, i'll stop here.

#34 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Composite Storm react to Kaguya's Teleportation? If she can't then Kaguya Teleports an ashbone inside her. Defenses and that's game.

#35 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu shows both of them the door before his dimension gets fucked up

#36 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly, it'll need a whole, powerful X-Men team to beat composite Kaguya

#37 Posted by Noone1996 (11136 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya casually stomps. Mismatch.

#38 Edited by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: so practically you're hurt because I said storm is fodder and you can't comprehend that I was speaking on the storm making abilities as it's been stated originally? So like I also stated previously you didn't digest the actual response before replying(youve done this several times now) therefore your reason for tagging me is absolutely worthless just like your input and opinion here?

My god you're almost at 10k and still fabricating garbage, I'd just lose my password at this point.

#39 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2422 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya, she cant do anything to kaguya.

Your gonna trigger someone lol

#40 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

@mooty_pass: so practically you're hurt because I said storm is fodder and you can't comprehend that I was speaking on the storm making abilities as it's been stated originally? So like I also stated previously you didn't digest the actual response before replying(youve done this sevral times now) therefore your reason for tagging me is absolutely worthless just like your input and opinion here?

My god you're almost at 10k and still fabricating garbage, I'd just lose my password at this point.

Clearly you are triggered given your response. I've noticed you get triggered a lot when people challenge your logic. You made a subjective statement to which I corrected you on. Then you jumped to conclusions. I don't know how simple do I need to make this for you. Do you need more clarification? Where off topic and now your mad? lol Bye.

#41 Posted by Gilateen (3156 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya wins, Storm has nothing to kill or seal her

#42 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2422 posts) - - Show Bio
@hope_w said:

@mooty_pass: so practically you're hurt because I said storm is fodder and you can't comprehend that I was speaking on the storm making abilities as it's been stated originally? So like I also stated previously you didn't digest the actual response before replying(youve done this sevral times now) therefore your reason for tagging me is absolutely worthless just like your input and opinion here?

No Caption Provided

Well that escalated quickly

#43 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w said:

No Caption Provided

Well that escalated quickly

Clearly someone is triggered LOL

#44 Posted by WollfMyth209 (15910 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass said:

I'm not pressed or mad or triggered or bothered. Your statement is wrong I corrected you. Do you need more clarification?

How is anything I said incorrect I showed you the statement. You just aren't intelligent enough to grasp what the argument is in the first place. Storm is an insect to Thor, I've proven so via her own statements.

I don't know how simple do I need to make this for you. But clearly your not trying to understand and rather jump to conclusions. Where off topic so that's it. Bye.

What the Hell is there to understand? You came at me saying I was wrong I showed you the scan that shows you're incorrect now you're changing the topic.....leave... who cares. You started the conversation so clearly you want my attention, I on the other hand have already established you as worthless however it's clear you don't have the comprehension skills to notice that either.

#46 Posted by decaf_wizard (16730 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look

a "who does decaf hate more" contest?

#47 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

On Topic: Kaguya wins.

However, a Composite Storm would give her a good fight.

@hope_w said:
@mooty_pass said:

I'm not pressed or mad or triggered or bothered. Your statement is wrong I corrected you. Do you need more clarification?

How is anything I said incorrect she you aren't intelligent enough to grasp what the argument is in the first place? Storm is an insect to Thor, I've proven so via her own statements.

I don't know how simple do I need to make this for you. But clearly your not trying to understand and rather jump to conclusions. Where off topic so that's it. Bye.

What the Hell is there to understand? You came at me saying I was wrong I showed you the scan that shows you're incorrect now you're changing the topic.....leave... who cares. You started the conversation so clearly you want my attention, I on the other hand have already established you as worthless however it's clear you don't have the comprehension skills to notice that either.

The Conversation is done. Let it go. I'm trying to explain to you in hopes you get what i'm saying and why your statement is subjective and your getting angry. If your not willing to understand instead of calling Storm fodder and jumping to conclusions without asking for clarity? then I have nothing else to say. So i'm done let it go.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#48 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wins......

#49 Posted by Hope_w (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: Im not angry, im just disturbed at how a simple response can't be properly digested after it's been explained 5 times. It takes a special level of raw unintelligence to go in the direction of the circular argument like that. Like I said you tagged me first, if you don't want a response don't reply to me.

#50 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Your response seems like you are. And secondly i'm stopping because we are derailing the Topic and i'm not trying to have MOD after me because of it. I'm very intelligent, i'm not stupid I know what your saying. I don't mind continuing this subject PM if ya want if not then cool.