User Lists: 1

Geo takes the winn

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I say Storm. She creates a hurricane force wind that keeps him disconnected from the earth while simultaneously zapping him with lightning. The longer he is separated from the earth the weaker he is

STORM FTW

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Geo's powers tie directly into the planet earth? While Storm just controls the weather? Geo wins then I suppose.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Storm controls the weather by psionically connecting to the energy patterns of Earth that dictate weather, how does that connection give him a victory and not her?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geo-Force and it's not even close

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I don't care that much about Geo Force to debate him, but I'll answer your question. He wins in my opinion because he looks more powerful and can control all earthly elements including gravity. Storm just controls the weather. Also to my understanding he is a 100 tonner, and while storm can use her powers to amp herself physically she's not sniffing 100 tons.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geo.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Geo-Force from War of the Gods then this is a slaughter.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nfactor1995

Geo-Force ftw

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: if what they say about his power is correct he will never get his hands on her to actually test that strength as Storm in character fights from the air, and as was mentioned has the means to separate him from his power via her control over air. It's fine with me you say he can win but simply saying he has a connection to the Earth so he wins when she has a connection to Earth as well begged for a response.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: if what they say about his power is correct he will never get his hands on her to actually test that strength as Storm in character fights from the air, and as was mentioned has the means to separate him from his power via her control over air. It's fine with me you say he can win but simply saying he has a connection to the Earth so he wins when she has a connection to Earth as well begged for a response.

you do know he can manipulate gravity right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life: so what, keeping her grounded still doesn't guarantee a win, she flies which means she defies gravity like all flyers do anyway. So he grounds her and she makes him airborne, the only difference is she won't be rendered powerless from being on the ground, he will lose power by being in the air, if what I read about him is true.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By storm-is-life

@lordofallhumans said:

@storm-is-life: so what, keeping her grounded still doesn't guarantee a win, she flies which means she defies gravity like all flyers do anyway. So he grounds her and she makes him airborne, the only difference is she won't be rendered powerless from being on the ground, he will lose power by being in the air, if what I read about him is true.

I never said it did I was just trying to show he can get his hands on her

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and plus he doesn't instantly lose his powers once he leaves the ground and he will not let storm keep him in the air that long

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm-is-life: that's only if his power over gravity is stronger than her power to defy it. My point is just simply saying a person has a power does not make it 100% effective against somebody that can potentially counter it. What feats does he have with manipulating gravity? Storm can manipulate weather on a global scale if need be, and could just flash freeze him in an instant as she has been shown to do before.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@justthatkid: how is Black Lightning above Storm with his one power to her arsenal of elemental powers that give her the ability to effect weather globally? As much as people hate it Storm has hurt heralds of galactus.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feats for Geo-Force? I've seen the scans of his fight with BL but that's about it?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Roddy010

Storm should take this in a fair majority.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: He can tap into the Earth's magnetical force. One power with many ways to use it. Flash has one power and would stomp Storm.

Not to derail the thread but even tapping into the earth's power (same as Storm can and has done with the planet's electrical forces) BL doesn't have any feats that put him at her level power wise. She pushed her powers to cover the entire planet before. When has Black Lightning ever done anything at or above that (or even greater than the size of a state)?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@thunderbolt30:

Not to derail the thread but even tapping into the earth's power (same as Storm can and has done with the planet's electrical forces) BL doesn't have any feats that put him at her level power wise. She pushed her powers to cover the entire planet before. When has Black Lightning ever done anything at or above that (or even greater than the size of a state)?

If I remember correctly, he boosted his powers to weaponize the Earth's entire magnetic field in an attempt to ward off Mageddon's destruction of the Earth and its Solar System.

@matchesmalone21 or @xiix can correct me if I'm wrong.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30:

If I remember correctly, he boosted his powers to weaponize the Earth's entire magnetic field in an attempt to ward off Mageddon's destruction of the Earth and its Solar System.

Can you PM the scans (so as to not derail the thread too much)?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Geo-Force should win the majority IMO...

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geo-Force stomps sorry Storm Fanboys not this time

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sy8000  Online

@thunderbolt30:

@matchesmalone21 or @xiix can correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually no, he tried and failed badly at doing exactly that.

Go-Speed-Racer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gravity Control trumps the weather

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Storm can't even beat G-Force.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth Manip beats Weather Manip.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Earth control being above weather manipulation is debatable. It all depends on the power and skill of the user really.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Actually no, he tried and failed badly at doing exactly that.

Fair enough. I remember that he tried, but its been several years since I read the story so the details were foggy.

Good recall on your part, though.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GrandWonder

Geo-Force flies at speeds many times faster than sound. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't even detect him as he was caught by surprise. And Supes was using his super-senses to detect him. GF also increased the gravity around Supes to make it an even fight.

Also he has lava blasts, an insta-kill against Storm.

Sadly, Ororo doesn't have anything in her arsenal to 1-shot the bulletproof GF.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Geo-Force?

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GrandWonder

@super_mod: http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/thread/143/geo-force-respect-thread

Hmmmm. GF is more of a beast than I thought....Eradicator, Olympian... this is a stomp it seems.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Control gas with gravity too....lol, everything Storm throws at him's got covered.

Also, Geo-Force slowly loses his powers only while in outer space. Lol.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geo-Force flies at speeds many times faster than sound. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't even detect him as he was caught by surprise. And Supes was using his super-senses to detect him. GF also increased the gravity around Supes to make it an even fight.

Also he has lava blasts, an insta-kill against Storm.

Sadly, Ororo doesn't have anything in her arsenal to 1-shot the bulletproof GF.

Geo-Force may win here (I don't know enough about him to debate it much), but lavas is not an insta-kill move against Storm. She can easily counter it with wind and has easily frozen it on a couple of occasions. And she does have one-shot kills moves that may work here (since this is win by any means). She can manipulate the electricity in his brain or freeze his insides.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfans

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GrandWonder

@thunderbolt30: Lava blasts are not streams of molten magma, it's a blast of heat that can destroy steel and concrete.

Like I said, GF can take most of Storm's attacks like electricity as shown with his fight with Black Lightning. Shrugging off BL's strongest all-out AOE attack and saying it's "weak." Storm will not survive having her brain weigh 10 tons.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GrandWonder

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4548486-1336298-1173289_outsiders_028017.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4548490-1336300-1173292_outsiders_028018_019.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4548491-1336301-1173357_outsiders_028020.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4548494-1336302-1173359_outsiders_028021.jpg

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Lava blasts are not streams of molten magma, it's a blast of heat that can destroy steel and concrete.

Like I said, GF can take most of Storm's attacks like electricity as shown with his fight with Black Lightning. Shrugging off BL's strongest all-out AOE attack and saying it's "weak." Storm will not survive having her brain weigh 10 tons.

Thanks for clairfying. That doesn't change the fact that she can defend against that type of attack. Whether he used actual lava or simply heat blasts her winds has countered powerful energy attacks (Cyclops, Sienna Blaze, Cerebro, etc.). She's even coated herself in ice and easily handled the heat of reentry into the earth's atmosphere. This form of attack wouldn't be an insta-kill at all.

I've already seen all of the scans you posted. While I don't think BL is on Storm's overall level of power I think GF could handle her lightning (her strongest bolts have hurt 100 tonners but she didn't one-shot any of them).

I agree that if he can do that to her brain she would be done. But he would also be done if she did this:

I'm not stating Storm wins here, since I'm inclined to agree that if he moves at mach speeds and can match SM in durability he would very likely win here, but wanted to make it clear that she can defend against his attacks, and has her own insta-kill moves.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Geo

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STORM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TOAA.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this has been done and Geo-Force wins in a stomp.